Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David Hodges on Hagmann 19 Dec: Bombshell After Bombshell After Bombshell Dropped! Y'all Need to Hear This.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

David Hodges on Hagmann 19 Dec: Bombshell After Bombshell After Bombshell Dropped! Y'all Need to Hear This. Empty
PostSubject: David Hodges on Hagmann 19 Dec: Bombshell After Bombshell After Bombshell Dropped! Y'all Need to Hear This.   David Hodges on Hagmann 19 Dec: Bombshell After Bombshell After Bombshell Dropped! Y'all Need to Hear This. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:48 pm

In just the first hour about 90% of what we watchers talk about on this forum was discussed plus a whole lot more besides.

"O" does not now or has he ever had the nuke codes (code named the football). Janet Napolitano has, or had them. Why? BOMBSHELL: our military knows that "O" is a foreigner. Oh yeah, and then there's that little thing about "O" trying to pull off a nuclear coup (read: nuke American cities).

That's just one bombshell and there are plenty more. Like "O"'s grid-X coup failure. Yeah, he was really planning to pull the plug FOR REAL and was thwarted.

Just download this. You'll want to hear this.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/12/20/dave-hodges-on-the-hagmann-and-hagmann-report.mp3
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

David Hodges on Hagmann 19 Dec: Bombshell After Bombshell After Bombshell Dropped! Y'all Need to Hear This. Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Hodges on Hagmann 19 Dec: Bombshell After Bombshell After Bombshell Dropped! Y'all Need to Hear This.   David Hodges on Hagmann 19 Dec: Bombshell After Bombshell After Bombshell Dropped! Y'all Need to Hear This. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:00 am

this was a good show...not the rehash we have heard before...this was all new stuff....very good...and informant!
Back to top Go down
SixDayJay

SixDayJay

PostSubject: Re: David Hodges on Hagmann 19 Dec: Bombshell After Bombshell After Bombshell Dropped! Y'all Need to Hear This.   David Hodges on Hagmann 19 Dec: Bombshell After Bombshell After Bombshell Dropped! Y'all Need to Hear This. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:13 am

cant wait to listen

You can't go to the store and buy a good ear and rhythm.
Les Paul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Hodges on Hagmann 19 Dec: Bombshell After Bombshell After Bombshell Dropped! Y'all Need to Hear This.   David Hodges on Hagmann 19 Dec: Bombshell After Bombshell After Bombshell Dropped! Y'all Need to Hear This. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:53 am

David Hodges is pretty much spot on. That's why I post all of them.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: David Hodges on Hagmann 19 Dec: Bombshell After Bombshell After Bombshell Dropped! Y'all Need to Hear This.   David Hodges on Hagmann 19 Dec: Bombshell After Bombshell After Bombshell Dropped! Y'all Need to Hear This. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:48 pm

Yaddy wrote:
this was a good show...not the rehash we have heard before...this was all new stuff....very good...and informant!

Very good and very sobering as well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Hodges on Hagmann 19 Dec: Bombshell After Bombshell After Bombshell Dropped! Y'all Need to Hear This.   David Hodges on Hagmann 19 Dec: Bombshell After Bombshell After Bombshell Dropped! Y'all Need to Hear This. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Hodges on Hagmann 19 Dec: Bombshell After Bombshell After Bombshell Dropped! Y'all Need to Hear This.
Page 1 of 1