Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3)

Go down 
+3
quietobserver
Delfi
researcher
7 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3) Empty
PostSubject: David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3)   David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:22 pm

My jaw just about hit the floor!!!!

This is the June 06, 2014 Hagmann2 show. The guests are Sheila Zilinski and David Hodges. Just a quick summery of the show.

Hours one & two . . . Much talk about child sex trafficking (so very sad to hear this). I was almost in tears hearing about child protective services making things up in order to remove children from parents and place them in foster home after foster home before just losing track of them altogether to pedophile sex rings. Also the many deaths of people who try to expose this. David Hodges has been personally threatened to shut the f**k up. I just want to puke! Child molesters should be shot on sight, no exceptions!

Third hour . . . .  holy SHIFT, I almost lost it - OK - I'm still losing it truth be told. David Hodges is dropping bombshells, literally nuclear bombshells. US of Amerika planning to nuke Russia & China . . . and we strike first!!!! Ok peeps - you just gotta hear this! Pray that Dave is misinformed.

The first half hour is mainly news updates yadda yadda with Sheila and Dave coming in at about the 30-ish minute mark.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2014/06/07/dave-hodges-on-the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3)   David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:42 am

Thanks for posting this researcher. This has been on my mind lately, I was just wondering if Bam Bam was going to wait until his term was closer to being over or start a war now and just prolong it. He's getting so much flack now about being lawless that I wouldn't put it past him to do such a thing because if he really is an agent to destroy America then he might not want to step down when his term is up. So, I'm going to listen to this now.....

I think it's time for all the believers to earnestly pray and cry for this country. And if not for the country, then for ourselves because we're stuck in it and we want the Lord to know we are not down with all the sin. I want it written in the book that is kept about me, that I am praying and weeping against what is going on in this world. Sad
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3)   David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:26 pm

But wait, there's more. I always try to look for more than just one source. I was able to vet the Russia and China first nuke strikes Dave Hodges talked about. There may be other sources out there. Post 'em if you find 'em please.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/06/03/365401/are-you-ready-for-nuclear-war/

Quote :

Are you ready for nuclear war?

Pay close attention to Steven Starr’s article, “The Lethality of Nuclear Weapons.” Washington thinks nuclear war can be won and is planning for a first strike on Russia, and perhaps China, in order to prevent any challenge to Washington’s world hegemony.

The plan is far advanced, and the implementation of the plan is underway. As I have reported previously, US strategic doctrine was changed and the role of nuclear missiles was elevated from a retaliatory role to an offensive first strike role. US anti-ballistic missile (ABM) bases have been established in Poland on Russia’s frontier, and other bases are planned. When completed Russia will be ringed with US missile bases.
Anti-ballistic missiles, known as “star wars,” are weapons designed to intercept and destroy ICBMs. In Washington’s war doctrine, the US hits Russia with a first strike, and whatever retaliatory force Russia might have remaining is prevented from reaching the US by the shield of ABMs.
The reason Washington gave for the change in war doctrine is the possibility that terrorists might obtain a nuclear weapon with which to destroy an American city. This explanation is nonsensical. Terrorists are individuals or a group of individuals, not a country with a threatening military. To use nuclear weapons against terrorists would destroy far more than the terrorists and be pointless as a drone with a conventional missile would suffice.
The reason Washington gave for the ABM base in Poland is to protect Europe from Iranian ICBMs. Washington and every European government knows that Iran has no ICBMs and that Iran has not indicated any intent to attack Europe.
No government believes Washington’s reasons. Every government realizes that Washington’s reasons are feeble attempts to hide the fact that it is creating the capability on the ground to win a nuclear war.
The Russian government understands that the change in US war doctrine and the US ABM bases on its borders are directed at Russia and are indications that Washington plans a first strike with nuclear weapons on Russia.
China has also understood that Washington has similar intentions toward China. As I reported several months ago, in response to Washington’s threat China called the world’s attention to China’s ability to destroy the US should Washington initiate such a conflict.
However, Washington believes that it can win a nuclear war with little or no damage to the US. This belief makes nuclear war likely.

MORE AT THE LINK

Did you get that line I hi-lighted in red? The inmates are running the asylum!!!!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3)   David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:17 am

'Death11' & 'Death12' have arrived in Europe. First strike weapon if there's ever been such a thing and curious choice of call signs. An ICBM and an SLBM at least give 'some' warning, relatively speaking I.e. long enough for a few vips to jump on an elevator to the basement and close the blast doors.

Crazy is as crazy does.

http://theaviationist.com/2014/06/08/b-2-have-deployed-uk/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3)   David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:20 pm

Simpsons 6-22-14 and others including Jericho Series!

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2014/06/06/the-simpsons-predicts-6-22-14-nuclear-terror-attacks/

[size=32]The Simpsons Predicts 6-22-14 Nuclear Terror Attacks
[/size]
An update on references to June 22nd terror attacks within “fiction”, plus a look at treason charges against President Obama as a $70 general solution (enter Ctrl F treason). Also discussed, are my thoughts about 6/22/12 and 6/22/13 (enter Ctrl F Before 2012).
MORE
MORE 
MORE @ LINK
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3)   David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 4:42 am

This topic seems to be everywhere lately. I watched this yesterday:

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3)   David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 2:01 pm

Saw this on another topic (thanks to Spring) and thought it also belonged here. There is a lot of buzz about this nuclear first strike on the Internet. I don't have a television so if anyone has seen anything about this on the mainstream news, magazines and/or newspapers included, please pipe up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDWbXb5uZhw

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3)   David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:20 pm

Well, if we first strike Russia and China, then the fat lady will have sung.   If I can get out, then I'm taking the first boat to Jamaica and joining a reggae band.   At least those guys seem to have few worries….
Back to top Go down
jumpstart

jumpstart

PostSubject: Re: David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3)   David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:34 pm

Not discounting the depraved nature of those that would consider these actions, but what countermeasure or shield exists for nuclear submarines and American based sleepers?
Short sighted or cavalier.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3)   David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 6:12 pm

researcher wrote:
Saw this on another topic (thanks to Spring) and thought it also belonged here. There is a lot of buzz about this nuclear first strike on the Internet. I don't have a television so if anyone has seen anything about this on the mainstream news, magazines and/or newspapers included, please pipe up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDWbXb5uZhw

Pretty much a news junkie here, and haven't heard a thing about this on the MSM. Understandable, because they're busy following Obama's agenda.
Gotta say, I envy you for not having TV, but as long as my wife is alive, it ain't gonna happen here!
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3)   David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 6:53 pm

Russian bombers fly within 50 miles of California coast.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Watch   David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:39 pm

TWO LINKS WITH VIDEOS PLEASE WATCH---SORRY THEY DIDN'T ALL POST... PLEASE SEE LINKS
FOR VIDEO'S!!!
http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/2014/06/huge-bilderberg-split-nuclear-war-greg-hunter-with-daniel-estulin-the-true-story-of-bilderberg-2014-2630898.html
Huge Bilderberg Split, Nuclear War – Greg Hunter With Daniel Estulin – The True Story Of Bilderberg 2014

Wednesday, June 11, 2014 6:36

(Before It's News)
Bilderberg expert Daniel Estulin joins Greg Hunter to give us the true story of the Bilderberg 2014 meeting including bombshell news that a huge split exists between US Bilderbergers and European Bilderbergers due to the European’s support of Russia. Estulin warns that Russia has drawn an imaginary red line in the Ukraine, one that if NATO or the US crosses, all out nuclear war could be the result as Russia’s very survival is at stake.

David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3) Index(217)

Get FREE private and secure Email and Messaging click now!

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/06/blood-moon-dots-connecting-america-will-be-shaken-with-a-quake-from-hell-soon-mainstream-questions-is-the-big-one-on-its-way-2972952.html

Blood Moon Dots Connecting: America WILL BE Shaken With A QUAKE From HELL SOON–Mainstream Questions “Is the BIG ONE On Its Way?” (VIDEOS)

Wednesday, June 11, 2014 10:58

Get FREE private and secure Email and Messaging click now!

(Before It's News)

This is the FINAL HOUR For America!

David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3) Pleadingwiththenations

We are filthy and corrupt. Will we humble ourselves, repent, and turn from our wicked ways—and receive His cleansing rain…before it’s too late?

All the dots are beginning to connect with Bible Prophecy and the blood moons, and it’sgetting ready to happen very soon!  God is pleading with the nations—with His people, to get ready—but are they listening?

Jeremiah 25:21 A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.

John Shorey – Coming Destruction

LINK REGARDING EXPECTATIONS OF THE BIG ONE—EARTHQUAKE: CLICK HERE

Quotes

It’s not the world that [God] is trying to wake up. He’s trying to wake up those who follow him. -Pastor Jim Bakker

I believe that the blood moons are one of God’s big final flashing red lights. These are the flashing lights of prophecy that God is saying, “it’s time.” -Pastor Jim Bakker

Precious metals spike and go up [in value] when there is fear that we are heading for a crash. But right now, everybody is preaching, “We’re working our way out of it. The housing market is improving.” Therefore, people are saying, “Well, if the economy and the dollar isn’t going to crash, I better get out of precious metals.  Every time the stock market crashes, it has always been at all-time highs. If the stock market could ever be poised for a crash, it will happen when it is at its highest point, and it’s there now. -John Shorey

When I talk to people that are preparing, I always ask them this question: “How long are you prepared for?” Most of them are prepared for less than a year or maybe a year. Almost none are prepared for two years. -John Shorey

Scriptures

I Kings 19:12 KJV And after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.

Matthew 24:7 KJV For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Luke 21:28 KJV And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Revelation 17-18 – Destruction of Mystery Babylon

Revelation 18:4 KJV And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Revelation 13:1-18 – World Ruled by the Beast (One World Government)

Genesis 1:14 KJV And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

II Chronicles 7:14 KJV If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Luke 21:11 KJV And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

Matthew 24:3-14 – The Signs of the Times and the End of the Age

Proverbs 22:3 NCV The wise see danger ahead and avoid it, but fools keep going and get into trouble.

David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3) Bloodoflamb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3)   David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Hodges: Plan For Amerika to First Strike Russia and China With Nukes (must hear mp3)
Page 1 of 1