Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nephilim altars and the Federal Reserve - Rob Skiba interview 1-9-13

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

Nephilim altars and the Federal Reserve - Rob Skiba interview 1-9-13 Empty
PostSubject: Nephilim altars and the Federal Reserve - Rob Skiba interview 1-9-13   Nephilim altars and the Federal Reserve - Rob Skiba interview 1-9-13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:20 am

I'M UPDATING THIS BECAUSE I FINISHED BOTH PARTS AND HAVE A MORE COMPLETE DESCRIPTION - IT CONCERNS EVERY U.S. CITIZEN

This broadcast in 2 parts by Rob Skiba is unlike anything else I’ve heard before. Tim Bence was doing missionary/teaching work in the Middle East when an ancient Canaanite altar was found at an archeological site. They began having increased terrorist attacks and illness among the people living in the area. Archaeologists were about to put the pieces in a museum when Bence suggested that the problems could be the result of spiritual forces emanating from this Nephilim altar, which clearly had been used for blood sacrifice 4,000-5,000 years ago. He asked them if he could prove to them that the problems were from that site, would they agree to deal with it in a Biblical manner and destroy it as God had commanded? In short, they did, he did, and they did. Spiritual warfare regarding similar issues is the initial subject of this 2 part interview. He makes the point that things that were a haven of dark spiritual forces can be having a dramatic effect today – God told the Israelites to destroy them whenever they encountered these sites but they failed to obey in many instances. Those commands were not only for ancient times but for any time we encounter such artifacts. The issue is obedience, no matter what that entails.

After describing how warfare was conducted against this demonic stronghold (& it's a dramatic story) he talks about similar finds and events in Germany. That incident was complicated by a coven of 13 witches who announced they were going to release old Germanic gods before the altar was destroyed. Then Benke switches to the U.S. and a specific site here on Jekyll Island, the place where the Federal Reserve legislation was planned and the scheme to get it passed without rousing the suspicions of American voters was concocted. Once God led him to the island, he discovered that there was a similar Nephilim blood sacrifice altar there, but a house had been built on top of all the "Indian" ruins on the island, including this altar. It happened to sit directly underneath the parlor of Rockefeller's house, the room where the Federal Reserve takeover of the money supply was planned. It gets more interesting from there as he discusses the impact of this demonic agenda, and how the country is being held in the grip of evil because of it. He explains Jesus' driving out of the moneychangers and its real significance, and what all of it means for us today as God's judgment is about to destroy the cursed system.

Part 2 is a more personal or individual look at the debt system created by that dark cabal on Jekyll Island, and what believers should expect and do as God brings it down. Bence's word from the Lord is that we have allowed evil to subvert the original system given to us by the founders. As a result we've been trapped and have become slaves to the system - and God will judge it as he judged slavery in the Civil War.

He also explains how the Nephilim reappeared after the Flood by discussing the time after the ark landed, when Noah’s son uncovered his nakedness and Canaan was cursed. It’s the best, most convincing explanation of that incident and of the reappearance of the Nephilim that I’ve ever heard. I’m convinced. Bence is one of the most spiritually mature, yet one of the humblest men I’ve ever listened to – not surprising since the two go together. This is an excellent 2 part interview & should be filed under advanced spiritual warfare. Great stuff- this is a download keeper.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/revolutionaryradio/2013/01/10/canaanite-altars-and-the-federal-reserve

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/revolutionaryradio/2013/01/17/canaanite-alters-and-the-federal-reserve-part-2 Nephilim altars and the Federal Reserve - Rob Skiba interview 1-9-13 2987222148

Last edited by Internet Pilgrim on Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more complete information)
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

Nephilim altars and the Federal Reserve - Rob Skiba interview 1-9-13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nephilim altars and the Federal Reserve - Rob Skiba interview 1-9-13   Nephilim altars and the Federal Reserve - Rob Skiba interview 1-9-13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:30 pm

I've updated the description of this 2 part interview. The info on the Federal Reserve and how truly demonic a system it is was mind boggling. God is beginning to judge and destroy the works of darkness & it's going to be a wild ride - not hopeless for believers, but one we need to prepare for.
Back to top Go down

Nephilim altars and the Federal Reserve - Rob Skiba interview 1-9-13
Page 1 of 1