Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks

Go down 
+2
Delfi
researcher
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The US Air Force plans to deploy 18 fighter jets, already based in Europe, to Poland on top of previous 10   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:53 pm

The US Air Force plans to deploy 18 fighter jets, already based in Europe, to Poland for joint maritime exercises at Lask Air Base in the Black Sea, US officials say, amid continued tensions between the West and Russia over Ukraine.

The officials said on Wednesday that F-16s from Germany’s Spangdahlem Air Base are also to participate in the training program in Lask Air Base, where F-16s from Italy’s Aviano Air Base have already been deployed.

Moreover, Britain’s Royal Air Force Mildenhall will deploy two KC-135 refueling tankers to Powidz for the exercises, which are scheduled for June.

The warplanes were ordered to Poland at the request of the country following the escalation of tensions between the West and Russia over Ukraine.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/04/10/357995/us-to-send-more-fighter-jets-to-poland/
Back to top Go down
moses24

Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:09 pm

Hope everything will be alright soon....... Do it for good...

http://ny.pe
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:43 am

researcher wrote:
What is scary is all those Russian troops over here on our soil and Russia’s upper house of parliament asking President Vladimir Putin to recall Moscow’s ambassador from the United States. If war breaks out between us there will be American and Russian blood in the streets of the U.S. of A. and that I don't want to see happen.

DON'T let 'em take your guns!!!!
Here's something to make your blood run cold. You know Daniel realized that the Hebrews were under judgment and their captivity was a part of that judgment therefore he served his Babylonian king his very best. He was honest and humble and the. Lord blessed him and worked miracles.

I know we are under judgement for our great sins against the Holy One of Israel. 
Just hearing that title gives me a good bit of godly fear. Smile  so how do we take our judgment? Fighting? Or do we behave like Daniel? 

I guess it depends on the circumstances? IDK. Sad
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:53 am

Yes, circumstances. Nebuchadnezzar had great respect for Daniel, trusted him over all his other
advisers. Much like Joseph in Pharaoh's court. God's wisdom, protection and favor were
on His boys. I think there's a huge sermon-lesson here about ourselves, the position we hold
in Christ as not yet perfected, but truly forgiven, washed clean, and no longer under condemnation.

In 2008, who looked for some man to make their lives better, who did they hail as Messiah?
Yet, God in His Mercy is STILL giving them time to wake up and find Truth.
And hasn't He done this for generation after generation?

They didn't learn it under His Grace, so now they'll get the rod. Yet even that is Great Mercy seen in the light of eternity and choosing where they will spend it!

Let me go a step further. Those who are 'clothed in Righteousness', having been
conformed by the Holy Spirit, Jesus knows and sees.
The Holy Spirit IS the Spirit of God. We don't have Jesus on the earth yet to rule and reign,
instead, we have the Holy Spirit to lead and guide us.

Now, if anyone can explain to me WHY God the Father would harm His Own BEING-the Holy
Spirit residing in the believer, I'm listening. And that's the key here. Listening and doing
whatever HE says (not what we reason out).
Today we don't look through the world seeking Jesus. He's not there. Look within in
prayer and worship; the Kingdom of God is Within us.

I don't constantly hear "do this, do that" "go here", though even little old insignificant me does at times.
But, for everyday living my 'place' isn't to know everything. My place is to
"take no thought", for the Father knows what I need, and so go about my day, trusting.
This is how we find ourselves at the right place at the right time.

Lord help us, this 'watching the world' can cause us to think we're separated from You and
we're not AS LONG AS we seek You first, early each day, as You taught us, and then proceed with
a submitted spirit, in confidence that You are directing our steps and we need have no fear. I love you 

If I told you of the Power that is so close you CAN touch it, see it work, I doubt you'd believe me.
(not you, Delfi. You would!  Wink  )

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:52 am

NATO’s Russian troop build-up satellite images ‘show 2013 drills’
http://www.trunews.com/natos-russian-troop-build-satellite-images-show-2013-drills/

READ AT LINK ABOVE

Instigators of war!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Russia Invading Ukraine!   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:21 am

Russia Invading Ukraine!

Published on Apr 13, 2014

Count down to Ukrainian Respone, 2 AM East Coast.http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Tanks bearing Russian flag roll into eastern Ukraine as Vladimir Putin warns that country is on the brink of civil war   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:39 am

Tanks bearing Russian flag roll into eastern Ukraine as Vladimir Putin warns that country is on the brink of civil war

• Six armoured personnel carriers move into pro-Russian-held Slavyansk bearing the flag of the Russian Federation
  • Soldier aboard one claims they are from a Ukrainian airborne unit which has defected to the pro-Russian insurgency
  • Ukrainian army APCs roll into Kramatorsk, which was on Saturday scene of fierce fighting between police and militants 

• Forces loyal to Kiev retook an airfield held by separatists just outside that town in an airborne assault last night
  • Russian President Vladimir Putin tells German Chancellor Angela Merkel that Ukraine is on the brink of civil war
  • He denied any involvement of Russian troops, but Kiev names a Russian regiment it claims is active in east Ukraine

By WILL STEWART and CHRIS IRVINE and DAMIEN GAYLE
PUBLISHED: 03:38 EST, 16 April 2014 | UPDATED: 06:27 EST, 16 April 2014

Armoured personnel carriers occupied by pro-Russian insurgents and flying Russian flags today entered a rebel-held city in east Ukraine.

Six armoured troop carriers entered the flashpoint town of Slavyansk on Wednesday carrying the Russian national flag and the banner of pro-Russian separatists, an eyewitness said.

They appeared as troops loyal to the interim government in Kiev drove seven armoured personnel carriers flying the Ukrainian flag into the town of Kramatorsk, just six miles to the south.

Last night Ukrainian army troops retook a provincial airfield just outside the town, prompting Russian President Vladimir Putin to warn that Ukraine was at risk of civil war.
Scroll down for video

Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 Article-2605828-1D240DDE00000578-329_964x641

+19
Armed men wearing military fatigues stand guard by armoured personnel carriers outside the regional state building seized by pro-Russian separatists in the eastern Ukrainian city of Slaviansk

Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 Article-2605828-1D238C1A00000578-864_964x618

+19
Armoured personnel carriers on the road between Kramatorsk and Slaviansk in east Ukraine today, where rival factions have been moving dangerously close to each other

Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 Article-2605828-1D238C4B00000578-235_964x663

+19
The movements come a day after reports of Ukraine troops clashing with separatists and claims up to 11 were killed

In Slavyansk troops atop the arriving armoured vehicles wore green camouflage uniforms and carried automatic weapons and grenade launchers. At least one had the St George ribbon attached to his uniform.

The ribbon has become a symbol of the pro-Russian insurgency in eastern Ukraine. It appeared that at least three of the APCs arriving in the flashpoint city under Russian flags had earlier in the day been under Ukrainian command.

One soldier, who identified himself only as Andrei, said the unit was part of Ukraine's 25th paratrooper division from Dnipropetrovsk and that they have switched to the side of the pro-Russian forces.
He said: 'All the soldiers and the officers are here. We are all boys who won't shoot our own people.'

The armed men waved as they drove in from the direction of Kramatorsk. They were enthusiastically met by separatists manning road blocks with some people waving back and shouting: 'Well done lads!' and 'Russia' Russia!'

Overhead, a Ukrainian jet fighter carried out several minutes of aerobatics above the town's main square in a clear show of strength by Kiev's forces.

In the industrial city of Donetsk, at least 20 heavily armed separatists occupied the city council building, a spokeswoman for the council said. It is understood that they are demanding a referendum on turning Ukraine into a federation with massive powers devolved to its regions.

Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 Article-2605828-1D24757200000578-231_964x642

+19
Armed pro-Russia activists walk outside the city state building they have seized in the eastern Ukrainian city of Donetsk

Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 Article-2605828-1D24758000000578-629_964x679

+19
About 20 pro-Russian protesters armed with Kalashnikov rifles entered the mayor's office in Ukraine's eastern industrial city of Donetsk, an AFP correspondent reported

Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 Article-2605828-1D2471D300000578-670_964x642

+19
Militants stand guard inside the city state building. The men, who met no resistance from the building's security personnel, said their only demand was for a referendum on turning Ukraine into a federation with broader local rights

Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 Article-2605828-1D2471BB00000578-701_964x642

+19
The pro-Russia militants stand inside the local government building. Donetsk is one of 10 towns and cities in east Ukraine which have seen incipient separatist insurgencies in the past 10 days

Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 Article-2605828-1D24759700000578-247_964x670

+19
Armed men patrol the street outside the Donetsk local government building. Elsewhere in the city protesters have built barricades and set up roadblocks

In Kramatorsk, civilian protesters briefly blocked the entry of Ukrainian army APCs, standing in front of the vehicles as they tried to make their way into town, which had been held by pro-Russian militants.

Soldiers dismounted and pushed them away, firing one shot in the air during a brief scuffle before the vehicles moved on, a witness told Reuters.

The protesters managed to take away one hand-held radio and two rifle magazines from soldiers.

The Ukrainian government finally launched what it called an 'anti-terrorism operation' against separatists in east Ukraine last night, more than 48 hours after a deadline ordering militants to lay down their weapons.

Initial reports had claimed that up to 11 people were killed when forces loyal to Kiev launched an airborne assault on a small airfield near Kramatorsk, although these proved later to be an exaggeration.

The airborne attack by troops from the Ukrainian interior ministry's elite Omega unit came as up to 500 soldiers launched a simultaneous ground assault on the airfield, which had been held by pro-Russian separatists.

Prior to the attack, Reuters and Associated Press reporters near the scene had heard heavy gunfire which had apparently prevented an air force plane from landing.

Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 Article-2605828-1D240FC000000578-141_964x638

+19
Ukrainian soldiers drive on an combat vehicle near Kramatorsk, a town which had been held by pro-Russian separatists which forces loyal to Kiev moved into as part of an 'anti-terrorist operation'

Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 Article-2605828-1D24178600000578-857_964x620

+19
Pro-Russia protesters stand in front of Ukrainian soldiers sitting on an combat vehicle in the field near Kramatorsk, which was until yesterday held by separatist militants

Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 Article-2605828-1D242D5000000578-592_964x698

+19
Pro-Russian activists try to block a column of Ukrainian soldiers on the outskirts of Kramatorsk, in the mainly Russian-speaking Donbass region

Russia's President Putin told German Chancellor Angela Merkel in a telephone call late last night that Kiev had 'embarked on an anti-constitutional course' by using the army against the rebels.

'The sharp escalation of the conflict puts the country, in effect, on the brink of civil war,' a Kremlin statement quoted him as saying.

But the pro-West interim government in Kiev accused Moscow of lying by denying that its troops are operating on Ukrainian territory.
Deputy prime minister Vitaliy Yarema alleged that the 45th Guards Regiment of Airborne Troops - headquartered near Moscow - is playing a key role in fomenting the disturbances in Slaviansk and other eastern cities.

Kiev also claimed that Russian intelligence is waging intimidation warfare against its servicemen and their families by bombarding them with 'provocative' text messages aiming to destroy their morale.
Several hundred Russian paratroopers and intelligence officers linked to the 45th - motto 'the strongest will win' - are operating in Slaviansk, which is now ringed by Ukrainian forces, claimed Mr Yarema.

Naming a Russian regiment for the first time, Mr Yarema said of the paratroopers: 'Now they have concentrated their forces in Krasnyy Lyman, Horlivka, Kramatorsk and Slavyansk.

'The terrorists are committing acts of violence against police officers, seizing state buildings.

'It has been established that these are servicemen of the 45th Guards Regiment of the Airborne Troops of the Russian Federation, who are quartered outside Moscow.

'So when Putin says that there are no Russian Federation troops in Ukraine, he's lying.'

The interior ministry declined to comment on claims that their own forces were switching sides to join with separatists in Slavyansk,

Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 Article-2605828-1D23C0D700000578-953_964x641

+19
Ukrainian soldiers clash with pro-Russia protesters in a field near Kramatorsk, in eastern Ukraine, which was until yesterday held by separatist militants

Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 Article-2605828-1D23F51A00000578-946_964x607

+19
Ukrainian forces tightened their grip on the eastern town of Kramatorsk after securing control over an airfield from pro-Russian separatist militiamen

Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 Article-2605828-1D23CB6C00000578-782_964x641

+19
The 'anti-terrorist operation' launched by Kiev in east Ukraine has prompted Russian President Vladimir Putin to warn of the risk of civil war

Kramatorsk and Slaviansk are two of about 10 towns and cities in east Ukraine where pro-Russian separatists have blocked streets and fought with security forces loyal to the new regime in Kiev
Today there was no sign of violence in Kramatorsk, but civilians briefly blocked Ukrainian army APCs from entering the town, a witness told Reuters.

Their actions reflected the opposition in the Russian-speaking Donbass region to the new government in Kiev.

A local resident who gave his name as Olexander told Reuters: 'I think Donbass should be an independent country allied with Russia. My homeland is the Soviet Union. We just need to chop off the rotten west of Ukraine and we'll be fine.'

Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 Article-2605828-1D2355C100000578-573_964x640

+19
A Ukrainian interior ministry soldier guards a check-point near Barvinkove, eastern Ukraine, as part of the first Ukrainian military action against a pro-Russian uprising in the east

Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 Article-2605828-1D24758B00000578-744_964x641

+19
A military Ukrainian Army helicopter flies over a column of Ukrainian Army combat vehicles on the way to the town of Kramatorsk

Elsewhere in Kramatorsk, there was no overt sign of hostility as several hundred people milled around another cluster of six APCs from the 25th paratroop brigade from Dnieperpetrovsk. Some residents gave the soldiers tea and bread.

But one man, who gave his name as Sergei, said the troops were unwelcome, contrasting the use of the army with the authorities' tolerance of a protest camp on the central Maidan square in the capital.

'I don't like these troops. As far as Kiev is concerned, we are not people,' he said. 'For some reason they didn't send tanks onto the Maidan (Independence Square in Kiev) but they send troops to us. Donbass will not forgive this. The country does not exist any more.'
While troops were not deployed during the protests that ousted Yanukovich in Kiev, it was alledged that police snipers shot dead dozens of protesters. Some have claimed the deaths were the result of a 'false flag attack' designed to inflame tensions and legitimise the overthrow of the elected government.

Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 Article-2604496-1D21908900000578-562_964x635

+19
More Ukrainian troops crouch behind trees on high alert as protestors gather close by. The action is believed to be part of a 'special operation' against pro-Russians in the region
Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 Article-2604496-1D21994A00000578-946_964x642

+19
A soldier lies on the floor as he aims his weapon towards protestors at the airbase, while another takes cover behind the wall
Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 Article-2604496-1D1F858800000578-451_964x628

+19
Flashpoints: This locator map shows the various cities in eastern and southern Ukraine where pro-Russian activists have seized government buildings, as well as indicating the levels of Russian troops nearby according to the claims of UK and U.S. intelligence

Western powers have joined Kiev authorities in accusing Moscow of orchestrating the separatist operation in eastern Ukraine as it allegedly did in the Ukrainian Black Sea province of Crimea, which last month declared independence and joined the Russian Federation.

Russia, which Western governments says has massed about 40,000 troops just across the border with eastern Ukraine, denies the charge. The Kremlin is demanding that Kiev accept a loose federal structure for Ukraine.

On Thursday, acting Ukrainian President Oleksander Turchinov declared a much-needed victory over pro-Russian rebels by saying the Kramatorsk air base had been 'liberated'. But the government made no immediate attempt to dislodge separatist gunmen elsewhere.

Ukraine's state security service said an 'anti-terrorist' operation was also in progress against separatists in the nearby town of Slaviansk but there was no immediate evidence of action.
Nonetheless, Kiev's stated resolve to challenge militants it says are orchestrated by the Kremlin, marked an escalation of the deepest East-West crisis since the Cold War.

The standoff has raised fears in the West and in Kiev that Russia might intervene militarily to 'protect' Russian speakers in eastern Ukraine.

A spokesman for U.S. President Barack Obama said Ukraine's government was obliged to respond to 'provocations' in the east, but Washington was not considering sending arms to Kiev.
The White House said it was seriously considering adding to sanctions imposed after the annexation of Crimea, but the State Department said such action was unlikely before the Geneva meeting.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2605828/Tanks-bearing-Russian-flag-roll-cities-eastern-Ukraine-Vladimir-Putin-warns-country-brink-civil-war.html#ixzz2z33fTq8U 

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:17 pm

http://www.interfax.com/newsinf.asp?id=496459

The French Navy has been usually active in last couple of weeks in this region:

On 28 March 2014, FS Alizé, diving support ship used by the French external intelligence agency passed through Turkish Straits. She took part in a naval exercise in Varna, Bulgaria. I have no idea about her present whereabouts, but she could be still in the Black Sea.

On 7 April 2014, FS Var, replenishment tanker arrived in Marmaris for a 3 day port visit.

On 14 April 2014 we expect the destroyer FS Dupleix to pass through the Turkish Straits.

But by far the intelligence gathering ship FS Dupuy de Lôme will be the most controversial one. She is fitted with COMINT and ELINT equipment.  Her helicopter pad might be used to launch and recover unmanned air vehicles which can carry additional intelligence gathering sensors. According to Jane’s Fighting Ship,  the ship is available for 350 days a year and active for 240 days.

May be France is better in making strategic communication at a level that can be correctly interpreted by Russians by sending two spy ships to the back yard of the Russians.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Russia Warns West “Remove Forces”; Begins Military Exercise On Ukraine Border   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:48 pm

How far with Putin go... as far as Western Corporate Banking pushes!!
Be watchful as wickedness comes this way and Evil is it's friend!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/russia-warns-west-remove-forces-begins-military-exercise-on-ukraine-border.html

Russia Warns West “Remove Forces”; Begins Military Exercise On Ukraine Border

• Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 Printer_famfamfamUkraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 YoutubeUkraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 PodcastUkraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 PptvUkraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 TwitterUkraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 FacebookUkraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 Cart

Zero Hedge
April 23, 2014
UPDATE: Dutch fighter jets were scrambled after Russian bombers approached Dutch airspace; the Russian planes turned away
With both sides appearing to have entirely un-de-escalated and the truce deal now a thing of the past (besides a few hundred Dow points), the Russians are speaking up today – and are not happy:
- RUSSIA IS EXTREMELY SURPRISED BY KIEV AND WASHINGTON’S “DISTORTED” INTERPRETATION OF AGREEMENT REACHED IN GENEVA LAST WEEK ON DE-ESCALATION OF UKRAINE CRISIS – FOREIGN MINISTRY
- RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY SAYS KIEV AND WASHINGTON “CLOSING THEIR EYES” TO PROVOCATIVE ACTIONS BY NATIONALIST FORCES IN UKRAINE
And, on the heels of Turchynov’s official restart of the so-called anti-terrorist operation, Russia is calling on Ukraine to pull back military from Ukraine’s southeast… and rattles its sabre by undertaking a military exercise on the border.
Bloomberg reports,
Quote :
Russia is surprised by distorted interpretation of Geneva accord from govts of Ukraine, U.S., RIA Novosti reports, citing Russia’s Foreign Ministry.
*RUSSIA CALLS ON UKRAINE TO REMOVE MILITARY FROM SOUTHEAST: RIA
Russia says Ukraine, U.S. closing eyes to provocations by right-wing extremists: RIA
Russia still believes partners are serious about resolving crisis in Ukraine: RIA
and in addition
- RUSSIAN MILITARY CONDUCTS MILITARY EXERCISE IN ROSTOV REGION, BORDERING UKRAINE – DEFENCE MINISTRY OFFICIAL
All of this sets the scene for an important set of meetings next week…
Quote :
Russia ready to host EU, Ukraine energy officials in Moscow or consider other cities for talks, Russian Energy Ministry spokeswoman Olga Golant says by phone.
Golant confirms EU Energy Commissioner Guenther Oettinger invited Russia to gas talks
Slovakia planning talks on use of gas pipeline in reverse to supply Ukraine on Apr. 28 in Bratislava, Eustream pipeline operator spokesman Vahram Chuguryan says by phone
So to sum it all up:

1. The truce deal is dead
  2. Russia blames Ukraine/West for breaking deal and misunderstanding it
  3. Ukraine/West blame Russia for not unilaterally pulling back its forces
  4. Russia is warning Ukraine to pullback military from Russia-held southeast Ukraine (“or there will be retaliation”)
  5. Russia is rattling its sabre by military exercises on the Ukraine border (after US sends another warship into the Black Sea)
  6. Against all this tension, gas pipeline talks are set to begin shortly.

Still buying the fucking dip on the back of Ukraine ‘calming down’?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Russian army ordered to advance toward Ukraine border. Moscow questions May election’s legitimacy   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:27 am

Russian army ordered to advance toward Ukraine border. Moscow questions May election’s legitimacy

Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 SLOVYANSK24.4.14

Slavyansk under assault

DEBKAfile Special Report Apr 24, 2014, 7:11 PM (IDT)

Defense Minister Gen. Sergey Shoigu Thursday, April 24, ordered the Russian army to start drills at Rostov on Don near the Ukraine border. DEBKAfile: This order amounted to a state of alert, which required the troops to move up to the Ukraine border and take up prepared positions as bridgeheads if ordered to enter East Ukraine. In the past 48 hours, Russian officials have kept up an unprecedented stream of invective against the provisional government in Kiev – called “junta” - and the Obama administration for its intervention in Ukraine.

More>
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:43 am

Came across this one today.  What a contrast from all the other pics/vids here.
What ever happened behind the scenes, sure happened fast.

Description: Ever since the new Ukrainian interim government was ushered into power on the 27 February, the United States and European Union have been very keen to offer it both political and economic support. But so far there's been very little mention from Western leaders of the far-right politicians who make up a sizeable proportion of the new 21-strong Ukrainian cabinet. These include politicians from the nationalist Svoboda party, whose leader has repeatedly made anti-Semitic and racist remarks and whose party platform displays an obsession with ethnicity."

I guess Putin said, "OH, I don't think so!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Full Mobilization: Russia Is Positioning Troops For A Massive Offensive   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:33 am

Full Mobilization: Russia Is Positioning Troops For A Massive Offensive
Saturday, 26 April 2014 04:49 Mac Slavo
Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 Russian-troops
This article was written by Mac Slavo and originally published at SHTFplan.com
If you’re paying attention to geo-political and economic affairs at the moment, then you cant’ ignore the gathering storm clouds in Europe.
No one at the White House will officially admit it, but we may well be sitting on the cusp of a widespread conflagration. To suggest otherwise is simply naive. The chess game is, without a doubt, in full swing.
After having threatened Vladimir Putin’s $40 billion personal fortune with asset forfeiture last week, the United States continues to push forward with a variety of sanctions against anyone and any nation believed to be providing material support to pro-Russian interests. This morning the S&P ratings agency, likely with the support of U.S. officials, fired a shot across the bow of the Russian economy by downgrading the country to just above “junk status,” a move likely designed to scare foreign investment interests and bank capital to flee the country.
Russia retaliated almost immediately by proposing a scorched earth policy reminiscent of their tactical withdrawal against the Germans in World War II. In essence, should the United States continue its attack on the Russian economy and individual wealth, the country will begin to divest itself completely of Western influence by withdrawing all dollar and Euro denominated assets, selling investment bonds of any country supporting the sanctions, and engaging in global trade through exchange mechanisms that do not involve the dollar.
Quote :
But far more importantly, and ahead of yet another round of western sanctions which appears imminent unless Obama is to look even more powerless than he currently is (granted, a difficult achievement), Russian presidential adviser Sergei Glazyev proposed plan of 15 measures to protect country’s economy if sanctions applied, Vedomosti newspaper reports, citing Glazyev’s letter to Finance Ministry.

• Russia should withdraw all assets, accounts in dollars, euros from NATO countries to neutral ones
  • Russia should start selling NATO member sovereign bonds before Russia’s foreign-currency accounts are frozen
  • Central bank should reduce dollar assets, sell sovereign bonds of countries that support sanctions
  • Russia should limit commercial banks’ FX assets to prevent speculation on ruble, capital outflows
  • Central bank should increase money supply so that state cos., banks may refinance foreign loans
  • Russia should use national currencies in trade with customs Union members, other non-dollar, non-euro partners

In other words, a full-blown scorched earth campaign by Russia.
Writer Arthur Hoppe once said, “old men declare war because they have failed to solve complex political and economic problems.”
If you’re paying attention, then what should be clear is that no political solution is taking shape in the Ukraine. The leadership in the United States, Europe, Russia, and China seems to understand that tensions will only escalate from here.
Why else would Ukraine be sending thousands of troops to its eastern border? And why would Nobel Peace Prize winner President Barrack Obama send American troops to Poland, where the country’s President recently called up reserve troops for the first time in its history?
If you look at what’s happening in the region from a military perspective then there is a distinct possibility that all of economic and political machinations currently in play are strictly for show and to buy more time for military positioning.
Given the media blackout and false news stories pervading the American mainstream it may be difficult to put into perspective how big this really is.
John Galt of Shenandoah suggests that the mobilization of Russian troops has reached such levels that there can be only one legitimate explanation:
Quote :
The updates along the Ukrainian border along with news and a few new videos are disturbing to say the least.

If this is not the start of positioning for an offensive into the Ukraine, it has to go down as one of the most expensive military exercises in world history.
That’s a lot of Russian Armor Moving around the Ukraine Border notes Galt. There are literally miles upon miles of armored personnel carriers and tanks in the following videos, and the stress in the air is almost palatable, despite the language barrier.
Quote :
Via Shenandoah: Dmitry Tymchuk’s Military Blog summed up some of the activities with this map posted earlier on his website:
Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 Russia-troops-1
The first video shows movements of a Russian armored battalion  near the town of Novoshaktinsk, Russia:
Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 Russia-troops-2

http://www.alt-market.com/articles/2109-full-mobilization-russia-is-positioning-troops-for-a-massive-offensive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Russia Orders Urgent Dispatch of Military Medical Teams to Ukraine Border   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:35 am

Russia Orders Urgent Dispatch of Military Medical Teams to Ukraine Border

Another sign that Moscow is preparing for war

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
April 30, 2014

The Russian Ministry of Defense has ordered brigades of military medical teams to be urgently dispatched to the Ukrainian border, another sign that Moscow is preparing for war after tens of thousands of troops were sent to the border region for drills.

Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 300414rus
Image: Russian Forces (YouTube).
According to a translated report by St. Petersburg’s Rustlegraph news agency;

Quote :
By order of the Ministry of Defense in the Military Medical Academy in Kirov on the morning of April 25 were quickly formed military medical brigades. In team included military doctors of the number of officers and senior cadets WMA.
They announced that there is work in the Ukraine.
As confirmed by the “Telegraph” workers of the Academy, on the eve of April 24, at about 22:00 of the Ministry of Defense was ordered urgent formation of medical teams to send them to Ukraine.

As Mac Slavo notes, the dispatch of the medical workers suggests that the earlier movement of tens of thousands of Russian soldiers to the same region was not merely intended as a show of force.

Despite Moscow’s claim that tens of thousands of troops dispatched to the border for exercises had returned to their permanent positions, NATO said there was no sign of a withdrawal.

“We currently have no information that indicates a withdrawal of Russian troops from the Ukrainian border. We continue to urge Russia to abide by the Geneva agreement and to pull back all its troops along the Ukrainian border in favor of diplomacy and dialogue,” a NATO officialtold Reuters.

Meanwhile, Ukraine’s acting President Aleksandr Turchinov said earlier today that Kiev cannot control the east of the country and that Russia is threatening to “unleash a continental war against Ukraine”.

Vladimir Putin recently visited his “spiritual home,” the Valaam monastery, at which some speculate the Russian President is mulling over a major decision regarding the crisis in Ukraine.

http://www.infowars.com/russia-orders-urgent-dispatch-of-military-medical-teams-to-ukraine-border/
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:09 pm

New Russian supertanker fleet to be produced in.......Crimea. (I guess they don't intend on giving their land grab back anytime soon)

http://barentsobserver.com/en/arctic/2014/04/russia-eyes-crimean-shipyard-produce-arctic-supertankers-30-04
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:42 pm

http://rt.com/news/156268-ukraine-brings-back-conscription/

The draft will call on all males between 18 and 25 years of age, who are not eligible for an exemption.

Turchinov's office said in a statement on Thursday that the decision was made "given the deteriorating situation in the east and the south...the rising force of armed pro-Russian units and the taking of public administration buildings...which threaten territorial integrity.”

The military draft will be carried out in May-July, but no details were given as to where the new conscripts will be deployed."

Not exactly a sign that they feel de-escalation is around the corner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Troops on the Ground: U.S. and NATO Plan PSYOPS Teams in Ukraine   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 10:42 am

http://www.prisonplanet.com/troops-on-the-ground-u-s-and-nato-plan-psyops-teams-in-ukraine.html

Troops on the Ground: U.S. and NATO Plan PSYOPS Teams in Ukraine
http://static.infowars.com/bindnfocom/2014/05/badges.jpg
Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 Badges

Effort reminiscent of CIA’s Radio Free Europe during Cold War
Kurt Nimmo
Prison Planet.com
May 2, 2014

Military PSYOPS in Europe: 1) German Combat Camera Team CCT – Combat Camera is a PSYOPS Center controlled function in Bundeswehr. 2) German and Belgian Tactical Psyops Team patch. 3) German OPINFO Team Kunduz – PSYOPS Team 4) NATO ISAF patch 5) Non Kinetic Working Group Advisory Team – 109th AFGHAN Corps. Non Kinetic Warfare – an interesting term comprising CIMIC, INFO OPS AND PSYOPS 6) Regional Command Public Affairs Office 7) Tactical PSYOPS Team Task Force Northern Lights TPT 6C23 Cool NATO INFO OPS ISAF 9) ISAF INFO OPS 10) German IEB – Intercultural Ops Advisor – part of the German OPINFO Center. Image: oefoif.forumotion.net
The United States is working closely with members of the NATO club in Eastern Europe to help the junta in Ukraine better manage its propaganda effort, U.S. News & World Report said on Thursday.
“We are starting some projects together with others, understanding the time factor is of the essence,” Janis Sarts, the state secretary of defense in Latvia, told the news magazine. Asked if the plan includes sending troops and trainers to Ukraine, Sarts said, “Yes. I think that would help.” He added the United States is currently involved in discussions.
The Pentagon, however, refused to comment on any possible mission “that would help Ukrainians to deal with the propaganda that is going on,” as Sarts characterized Russian reportage on the political and military crisis.
NATO, however, is more forthcoming, although it prefers to speak in generalities. “NATO Allies are actively considering ways to further strengthen our long-standing cooperation with Ukraine, including in the area of public diplomacy,” a NATO official said. “Allies are also providing assistance to Ukraine on a bilateral basis.”
NATO’s use of the phrase “public diplomacy” is significant. The term was coined during the Cold War when the United States engaged in a concerted propaganda effort to influence public opinion on the Soviet Union. Public diplomacy is defined as “white propaganda” whereas psychological operations are considered black propaganda. “Bottom line, however, is that propaganda is an instrument of war used by a government, primarily but not exclusively, against a present or possibly future enemy,” writes John Brown.
The former U.S. ambassador to Moscow and current deputy secretary-general of NATO, Alexander Vershbow, confirmed the discussion, but did not provide details. He said “I honestly don’t know” if troops from Western nations would be involved in any PSYOPS effort in Ukraine. Vershbow said there is “nothing that would preclude that, but it could also be done in the home country [of participating nations], in Latvia or any other country that might provide that.” He added there is nothing preventing the United States from providing Ukraine with military assistance.
U.S. News & World Report said in addition to disseminating propaganda inside Ukraine, the United States and NATO need to transmit information to the Russian people.
The CIA and the U.S. State Department have ample experience in propaganda dissemination. CIA director Allen Dulles and investment banker Frank Altschul established the National Committee for a Free Europe in 1949. Its Radio Free Europe and Radio Liberty operations broadcast anti-communist propaganda into the Soviet Union. The CIA implementation of surrogate radio stations was a key part of a larger psychological effort during the Cold War.
Paul D. Shinkman writes for U.S. News & World Report, a magazine owned by CFR member and bankster advisor Mortimer Zuckerman:
The need to send a message to its citizens and to Russia alike reflects a cold truth in eastern Ukraine, where many lived through the Cold War and learned to speak the prerequisite Russian. Daily, the message on TV, radio and 21st century sources of information amounts to this: ​”The fascists are taking over from Kiev. They really want to come and get us.”
It stems from what experts call an extremely aggressive propaganda campaign on behalf of the Russian government that seeks to rob targeted communities of any news coming out of the West, and replace it with its own version of the facts.
U.S. officials and​ top leadership at NATO, including Vershbow, say there are no muddling interpretations or shades of gray. Russia is flat out lying to the people it hopes to conquer in a desperate attempt to foment fear and submission.
Ultra-nationalists and fascists undoubtedly play an important role in the Ukrainian regime, including running its security service. Russian-speaking citizens have been targeted, most notably by legislation following the U.S. State Department fomented coup.
Despite a coordinated effort by the establishment media in the United States to minimize the fascist character of the regime, Russian and other networks have reported on these and other aspects. Russian media has undoubtedly put a spin on coverage. Its contribution to the flow of information, however, has denied the establishment media in the United States the ability to dominate the story and shape it in an effort to enhance its political objectives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ukraine Explodes In Violence. 40 Killed In Odessa   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 10:45 am

http://www.1913intel.com/

War News Updates: Ukraine Explodes In Violence. 40 Killed In Odessa
by MATT on MAY 3, 2014 · in UKRAINE
The comment below is from the editor of the War News Updates blog:

My Comment: I am receiving constant emails and calls from people that I know in Ukraine that the violence is spreading everywhere. The decision to launch military operations against pro-Russian separatists is producing a backlash on both sides. My gut is telling me that this is going to be a very bloody weekend …. and if what happened today continues for the next few days and weeks …. watch what Russia will then do.

Update: I have just received a report that the Ukraine military has launched a nighttime attack against the eastern city of Slovyansk.

War News Updates: Ukraine Explodes In Violence. 40 Killed In Odessa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: http://www.blacklistednews.com/Russian_bombers%2C_fighter_jets_%27seen_over_Crimea%27/34966/0/38/38/Y/M.html   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:57 pm

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Russian_bombers%2C_fighter_jets_%27seen_over_Crimea%27/34966/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Russian bombers, fighter jets 'seen over Crimea'
May 4, 2014
Share It | Print This
Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 WorldTruthBanner

Source: AFP

Simferopol (Undefined) (AFP) Sun 04 May 2014 07:33:20 AM PDT
Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 6d5e082139cb7935e712886c63c5eb40055cae64
Japanese Defense Ministry/Japanese Defense Ministry/AFP
A Russian TU-95 bomber flies in airspace near the isle of Okinoshima in western Japan on August 22, 2013
Several dozen Russian planes including what appeared to be strategic bombers and fighter jets have been spotted in the sky above the Moscow-controlled peninsula of Crimea, witnesses and experts said.
According to Russian media, President Vladimir Putin is poised to visit Crimea on Friday after overseeing the main military parade on Red Square when Russia celebrates its victory over Nazi Germany in World War II.
A local aviation expert told AFP on Sunday that he had sighted a number of planes over the peninsula's main city of Simferopol on Saturday, including supersonic heavy strategic bombers and heavy military transport aircraft.
The expert, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said he had also seen refuelling tankers and MiG-29 jets.
Another expert, Alexei Savich, who was shown footage of the aircraft, said a Sukhoi Su-34 fighter jet could be seen among the planes.
He also identified the tankers and military transport planes.
Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 6b5cb1769cfc8cdba305c58028c9fd6e7b01d2b6
Andrey Smirnov/AFP/File
A Russian Il-78 aerial refueling tanker (right) and Tu-160 supersonic strategic bomber (left) fly over the Kremlin cathedral during a rehearsal of the Victory Day parade in Moscow on May 7, 2013
Many local residents have also seen the aircraft rumble over the peninsula including in Simferopol and the neighbouring town of Bakhchisarai.
"It was a bit scary," local resident Arzy Khaibulaeva told AFP. "Children were frightened."
She said the planes were flying low and some were seen re-fuelling in mid-air.
The Russian defence ministry declined to comment on Sunday.
Savich suggested that Moscow might be moving "some serious military aircraft" to the peninsula.
"Russia is most likely ramping up its military presence on the peninsula," he told AFP.
In March, Putin sent troops to Ukraine's Russian-speaking peninsula claiming he had to protect the local population after a popular uprising ousted Ukraine's Moscow-backed president.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:44 pm

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-05-13/farce-complete-joe-bidens-son-joins-board-largest-ukraine-gas-producer

joe bidens son to BOD position on Ukranian gas corp., banksters oligarchs and FRAUD POLITICIANS
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:47 pm

http://www.worldbulletin.net/europe/136069/moldova-confiscates-transdniester-annexation-petitions
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:49 am

Not that anyone follows the rule of law anymore, I.e. russian and u.s. mercs running around all over creation, but utilizing U.N. marked choppers seems to be really stepping up the isue. Serious Geneva Convention violation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2628194/US-release-satellite-images-Russian-forces-near-Ukraine-border-Putin-insists-troops-withdrawn.html

The mercs are technically terrorist combatants if not flying a flag....per the signed modern laws of warfare.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:31 am

They might as well just fly the Jolly Roger.  It's all deceit at this point.

BUT, that is God's point, isn't it?  When there's nothing left in the world
to put one's hope, faith or trust in, they will finally seek Him out, or die in despair.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:37 pm

Dove wrote:
They might as well just fly the Jolly Roger.  It's all deceit at this point.

BUT, that is God's point, isn't it?  When there's nothing left in the world
to put one's hope, faith or trust in, they will finally seek Him out, or die in despair.

What a great point, the jolly roger....AARRRR!!!!!!! Where's me gold?  Well sir, its direct deposited into your bankster account by Blackwater/Xe/Academi bi-monthly. Please direct further questions to payroll/HR.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:12 pm

Spring you might enjoy this one....

http://jalopnik.com/random-dude-fires-tank-abandoned-on-ukraine-street-1577379277
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:16 pm

http://rt.com/news/159668-slavyansk-reports-heavy-fighting/
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:21 pm

https://m.facebook.com/notes/matthew-good/the-oily-tracks-running-through-kosovo-by-michael-savage-november-30-1999-reprin/309862275824313

kosovo pipeline connection
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 9:31 pm

With every politician in the western world on holiday; literally, coupled with the fact the russians aren't exactly known for their humanitarian aid, this could end badly. 

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/08/13/world/europe/russian-convoy-leaves-moscow-for-ukraine-bearing-aid.html?_r=0&referrer=
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 9:07 am

quietobserver wrote:
With every politician in the western world on holiday; literally, coupled with the fact the russians aren't exactly known for their humanitarian aid, this could end badly. 

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/08/13/world/europe/russian-convoy-leaves-moscow-for-ukraine-bearing-aid.html?_r=0&referrer=

This suspicious convoy has detoured. They were supposed to cross in Ukraine at a Ikraine control led border crossing. Diverted to pro-russian rebel territory.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 4:20 pm

Russian military vehicles enter Ukraine as aid convoy stops short of border

Column of 23 armoured personnel carriers and support vehicles cross border after dark, while 280 trucks come to halt separately

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/14/russian-military-vehicles-enter-ukraine-aid-convoy-stops-short-border
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 10:41 am

Ukraine Says It Destroyed Part of Armed Convoy From Russia

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-08-15/ukraine-says-it-destroyed-part-of-armed-vehicles-from-russia.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 10:54 am

here is some from zerohedge.com at link you can see the stocks and gold charts etc.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-15/it-begins-ukraine-troops-destroy-part-armed-russian-convoy

It Begins: Ukraine Troops Destroy Part Of "Armed" Russian Convoy, Stocks Crash
Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 Picture-5
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 08/15/2014 10:43 -0400

Things just escalated notably - (Via Bloomberg):

• *UKRAINE FORCES ATTACK ARMED CONVOY FROM RUSSIA: LYSENKO 
  • *UKRAINE TROOPS 'DESTROY' PART OF ARMED CONVOY: LYSENKO
  • *UKRAINE'S POROSHENKO: CONFIRMED APC INCURSION TO CAMERON

Reuters reports,
Quote :
Ukrainian artillery destroyed a "significant" part of a Russian armoured column that crossed into Ukraine during the night, President Petro Poroshenko told British Prime Minister David Cameron on Friday, according to the presidential website.

Separately, a Ukrainian military spokesman said Ukrainian forces had tracked the Russian armoured column as soon as it crossed onto Ukrainian soil."Appropriate actions were undertaken and a part of it no longer exists," military spokesman Andriy Lysenko told journalists.
We await Putin's response...

• *RUSSIA CONCERNED AT ATTEMPTS TO DISRUPT AID CONVOY
  • *RUSSIA SAYS IT'S GETTING INFO OF DIRECT THREATS TO CONVOY
  • *RUSSIA SAYS UKRAINE INTENSIFIES MILITARY OPS TO DISRUPT CONVOY

EU & US Stocks and bond yields (and Ruble) are tumbling, gold rising.
Of course we noted this last night...
As The Guardian reports,
Quote :
While the white trucks came to a halt well short of Ukraine's border, a different Russian convoy did cross into Ukrainian territory late on Thursday evening.

The Guardian saw a column of 23 armoured personnel carriers, supported by fuel trucks and other logistics vehicles with official Russian military plates, travelling towards the border near the Russian town of Donetsk.

Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 20140814_ukr5

After pausing by the side of the road until nightfall, the convoy crossed into Ukrainian territory, using a rough dirt track and clearly crossing through a gap in a barbed wire fence that demarcates the border. Armed men were visible in the gloom by the border fence as the column moved into Ukraine.

Kiev has lost control of its side of the border in this area.

The trucks are unlikely to represent a full-scale official Russian invasion, and it was unclear how far they planned to travel inside Ukrainian territory and how long they would stay. But it was incontrovertible evidence of what Ukraine has long claimed – that Russian troops are active inside its borders.

The armoured column seen by the Guardian appeared to be further evidence of Russia's incursions, which the Kremlin has repeatedly denied.

Read more here...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 10:58 am

Only 11 Countries in the World Are Free from Conflict

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Only_11_Countries_in_the_World_Are_Free_from_Conflict/37300/0/38/38/Y/M.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 11:01 am

http://www.trunews.com/1st-cavalry-soldiers-headed-poland-baltics/

1st Cavalry soldiers headed to Poland, Baltics
Approximately 600 soldiers from the Army’s 1st Brigade, 1st Cavalry Division will deploy to Poland and the Baltic states to help reassure European allies who feel threatened by Russian military moves, the Pentagon announced Wednesday. The troops and their equipment — which include M-1 Abrams tanks, infantry fighting vehicles, and armored personnel carriers — will

Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 1st-clavary

Read more at http://www.trunews.com/#1qR5VOAJP4JVYCBv.99
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 11:06 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/11035401/Russian-armoured-vehicles-and-military-trucks-cross-border-into-Ukraine.html
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 11:20 am

The guardian article is unchanged from the one I posted here last night. (Every now and then they'll almost completely re-write an article and report it "updated", which spring I'm sure you've encountered prior) This all smelled nefarious, hence my frequent posts. 

This might set a dangerous precedent though. It looks like NATO may have been directing the "journalists" , what are the odds of them catching a small armoured column crossing into Ukraine at dusk on a remote dirt road? The story was the 280 unrelated trucks in a different location, not this group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:00 am

Now we have this one!
Which goes to show one needs to keep watching in order to get to the truth!
OOPS.. some one is lying?

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Someone_Is_Lying:_Russia_Defense_Ministry_Says_There_Was_No_Military_Column_In_East_Ukraine/37307/0/38/38/Y/M.html

[size=33]SOMEONE IS LYING: RUSSIA DEFENSE MINISTRY SAYS THERE WAS NO MILITARY COLUMN IN EAST UKRAINE[/size]

August 15, 2014
Share It | Print This

Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 NewtrubannerA

SOURCE: ZERO HEDGE

And just like that the disinformation war goes full retard:

• RUSSIAN DEFENCE MINISTRY SAYS THERE WAS NO RUSSIAN MILITARY COLUMN THAT CROSSED INTO EASTERN UKRAINE - RIA
  • RUSSIA SAYS UKRAINE STATEMENTS BASED ON `SOME FANTASIES': RIA
  • STATEMENTs BASED ON FANTASIES SHOULDN'T BE THE SUBJECT OF SERIOUS DISCUSSION: RIA

[size]
And the full google-translated RIA article:
[/size]
Quote :
No Russian military convoy that allegedly crossed the Russian-Ukrainian border, does not exist, said Friday the Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Major-General Igor Konashenkov.
"In the Russian Defense Ministry denied reports of alleged" extermination "Ukrainian military" Russian military convoy, "which allegedly crossed the eve of the Russian-Ukrainian border," - said the Russian defense ministry.
"No Russian military convoy, which allegedly crossed the Russian-Ukrainian border by night or by day - exists. And it would be best if the Ukrainian artillery destroyed some phantom, instead of refugees or their own troops," - said the official representative of the Russian Defense Ministry, General -Major Igor Konashenkov.
"Such statements are based on some kind of fantasy, or rather assumptions journalists should not be the subject of serious discussion by senior officials of any country", - the report says. 
What is happening in Ukraine and New Russia
Mass anti-government protests began in the south-eastern regions of Ukraine in late February 2014. They were a response to local residents on the violent change of power in the country and the subsequent attempt to cancel the Verkhovna Rada of the law granting the Russian language the status of regional. Center of opposition pro-Russian citizens with the authorities in Kiev became the Donbass. About how the conflict evolved in the south-east of Ukraine, read in the chronicleof RIA Novosti.
[size]
Surely the Ukraine president, who already confirmed to David Cameron that the Russian column was mostly "eliminated" will be releasing a YouTube clip with the proof momentarily.[/size]
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:16 pm

MOSCOW, August 17 (RIA Novosti) – The Ukrainian side has recognized the cargo sent by Russia as humanitarian aid, the Ukrainian government website said Saturday.

“In accordance with Articles 4 and 5 of the ...

http://en.ria.ru/politics/20140817/192078832/Ukraine-Recognizes-Russian-Cargo-as-Humanitarian-Aid--Government.html

The large convoy of white vehicles, no mention of the 'other' convoy. Click on the bloomberg article to notice the extensive editing done in the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks   Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ukraine - Crimea - Russia - Ramp Up to WW3 - Breaking News Reports - This is the place to post 'em folks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2