Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2012 Babylon the Great is fallen, is fallen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

2012 Babylon the Great is fallen, is fallen Empty
PostSubject: 2012 Babylon the Great is fallen, is fallen   2012 Babylon the Great is fallen, is fallen I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:55 pm

Rev 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Ancient Babylon was conquered but the city was never destroyed in the way the Hebrew prophets predicted. Jeremiah 51 v.8. And Isaiah 13 v.19

Why she falls twice:

Rev 18:6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

The manner of her falling:

Rev 18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong [is] the Lord God who judgeth her. ...in one hour is she made desolate.

Rather than two destructions of this city separated by 1,000 of years, the double statement of Babylon's fall refers to the beginning and ending of the last 7 years of history, the tribulation. Below is the Greek text of
"Fallen, fallen is Babylon the Great" with the sum of its letters.

2012 Babylon the Great is fallen, is fallen 4522444278_4e8be947b5_o

The Latin renders this sentence "cecidit cecidit Babylon magna". This image below shows the Greek in order with the words fallen, fallen is Babylon (Great), with out the definite article "the".
2012 Babylon the Great is fallen, is fallen 4522572932_275266fddf_o

2012AD to 2020AD brackets 7 years... 2016 is in the middle.

Rev 18:21 ¶ And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast [it] into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Jesus said:

Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.
But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and [that] he were drowned in the depth of the sea.Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!
Mat 18:3-7

Mar 9:42 And whosoever shall offend one of [these] little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.
Luk 17:2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

OK, lets look at this for a few minutes.

Rev 18:24 And in [size=150]her[/size] *(Babylon the Great is a whore) was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

This in all inclusive, it is all the prophets and saints from history not just from 1776 onward (in the case Babylon the Great is America) or the vatican in Rome, or ancient Babylon. These places, though guilty of innocent blood are not Babylon the Great, but part of her.

Revelation 18 also states that at the time of BTG judgement that:

Rev 18:11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more.

It doesn't say, "no man buyeth from "Babylon the Great" any more, but that they do not have the power to buy their merchandise, anything... anymore.

Lets suppose that America was wiped out in an instant by an asteroid. Would the Chinese mourn? the Europeans? Would there truly be a lament from merchants who BUY things? America is the greatest consumer nation on earth. What if Rome was hit. How would its demise destroy commerce world wide? The fact is, a national catastrope is good for business. World trade would hardly skip a beat. The least impacting canidate for Babylon the Great would be a rebuilt ancient city in Iraq. What could it possibly add to world commerse.

However, if the world monetary system collapsed in one day. No on would be able to buy or sell anything. I can just see the headlines.

Dollar is worthless: For in one hour so great riches is come to nought Revelation 18: 17

So what next...

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17 [size=150]And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark[/size], or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

That's right, the Antichrist steps up to straighten things out with the fall of Babylon the Great.

Let's look at the name Babylon:

From the Hbr. Babel. (ie. "confusion" for [balbal] from the root [bll] Gen. 19:11confusion of speech, stammering. Others, [who reject the Scripture account as to the origin of the name, and follow their own fancies] make it 'gate or hall of Belus'.

This is not just a city. Also;
Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

An angel explained the symbols of the harlot and the writing and the beast she was riding:

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
Rev 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
Rev 17:17 [size=150]For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.[/size]
Rev 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

There it is.

It is the kings of the earth that will destroy BABYLON THE GREAT. They reign with the Antichrist for one hour... and in one hour Babylon the Great is destroyed. They hate her (BTG) because with her in power the Antichrist cannot reign over their kingdoms.

...And when does the Antichrist show up in the 7 year tribulation?

Right at the beginning.

He is destroyed at the end.

Between 2012 and 2020

What now do you think the Illuminati was saying with the destruction of the two "world trade center towers"? Both fell within one hour.

The millstone is the 'type' of destruction that is associated with total and complete control. A millstone grinds grain and makes bread. Have we made any bread lately? Mine is green and filthy. It is going to fall and take the whole world down with it to the depths. Without 'bread' you die, but "for the love of money is the root of ALL evil.

That is why Jesus explained that those who offend the 'little ones' those with faith like a child will be better if they are thrown into the sea with a millstone around their neck. The angel demonstrates this again in Revelation.

So read this again:

Mat 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 18:4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 18:5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.
Mat 18:6 ¶ But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and [that] he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Mat 18:7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

Get ready saints.

MARANATHA
Back to top Go down

2012 Babylon the Great is fallen, is fallen
Page 1 of 1