Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would U help me find a thread?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Would U help me find a thread? Empty
PostSubject: Would U help me find a thread?   Would U help me find a thread? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:35 am

There was an article posted recently that contained the phrase,
"Jesus was no pacifist".

If you could PM me the link, then I'll remove this request.
(I tried a search).
Thanks!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Would U help me find a thread?   Would U help me find a thread? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:40 am

It is in the topic "chronicles of the nephilim" and the topic is still on the first page of general discussion.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t7463-chronicles-of-the-nephilim-book-series-check-these-out-free-chapters-to-sample-too

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Would U help me find a thread?   Would U help me find a thread? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:03 am

Thanks a bunch, Researcher!  I personally don't do nephilim, which kind of explains how I couldn't remember where I'd seen it.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would U help me find a thread?   Would U help me find a thread? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would U help me find a thread?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: