Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Moons and the feast days

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

Blood Moons and the feast days Empty
PostSubject: Blood Moons and the feast days   Blood Moons and the feast days I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:34 pm

Discussion of the blood moons on the feast days. Just makes me want to understand the fall feasts a little better.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moons and the feast days   Blood Moons and the feast days I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:38 pm

So if Yeshua fulfilled 3 spring feasts at once with his 1st coming, will he fulfill all 3 at once with his second coming or will there be several years inbetween them?

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moons and the feast days   Blood Moons and the feast days I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:15 pm

He'll fulfill rosh hashanah, 1st, which we all know is the rapture Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moons and the feast days   Blood Moons and the feast days I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Moons and the feast days
Page 1 of 1