Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UFOs Swarm Ukraine Battlefield ~ Zoomed

Go down 
AuthorMessage

UFOs Swarm Ukraine Battlefield ~ Zoomed Empty
PostSubject: UFOs Swarm Ukraine Battlefield ~ Zoomed   UFOs Swarm Ukraine Battlefield ~ Zoomed I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 7:13 am

Published on Jun 3, 2014

This is the zoomed version! This was going to be a Ukraine war report, Until i notced the UFO/Orbs.
This is SOLID footage! No denying that these things are out there, and Fast!

Original:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35Ukq...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/p...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: WoW! UFOs Swarming Ukraine Battlefield!   UFOs Swarm Ukraine Battlefield ~ Zoomed I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 7:17 am

WoW! UFOs Swarming Ukraine Battlefield!

Published on Jun 3, 2014

Link to Zoomed Version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKyUZ...

This was going to be an Update to the Ukraine Situation, Until I Noticed UFO's Swarming the Area! These are Real Deal Guys! Perfect example of fast they are too!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: UFO Destroys Ukrainian Border Military Post Complex! What On Earth Was That?   UFOs Swarm Ukraine Battlefield ~ Zoomed I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 8:29 am

UFO Destroys Ukrainian Border Military Post Complex! What On Earth Was That?
Sunday, June 8, 2014 10:54

(Before It's News)

This is my weeks most interesting story about UFOs. Here we have one man explaining an attack on a Ukrainian Post Border Base, showing a bright orb in the presence of a series of explosions all within a few frames. The line here is that this object moved at a very unusual flight pattern and one man caught on to it and published this detailed video for the viewing public. Enjoy it, its 15 minutes long but he gives a credible story along with video analysis of the object frame by frame.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFOs Swarm Ukraine Battlefield ~ Zoomed   UFOs Swarm Ukraine Battlefield ~ Zoomed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1