Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick: **** MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Delfi
researcher
6 posters
AuthorMessage

**** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick:  ****  MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick: **** MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick:  ****  MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:35 pm

TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4bZoE9Xa9I
Back to top Go down

**** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick:  ****  MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick: **** MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick:  ****  MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:00 pm

REMEMBER THE KEYS???

THE SILVER IS NY?

THE GOLD IS GOLDEN GATE?

THE VISION IN THIS IS QUITE CLEAR!!!!

DIRT BMB NY
BRIDGE FALLS
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick: **** MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick:  ****  MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:51 pm

You can get to all the TruNews mp3 archives at the link below. Bookmark it! It's a wonderful resource.

http://www.trunews.com/listen_now_podcast_feed.xml

Having said that the mp3 from that archive is below.

http://www.trunews.com/Audio/7_1_14_tuesday_trunews2.mp3

Quote :
Tuesday, July 01, 2014 3:30 PM
Islamic terrorism expert Steven Emerson opens the program with Rick. In the second half, Rick shares his thoughts about warning signs we must watch for in coming months.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick: **** MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick:  ****  MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:35 pm

Thanks guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick: **** MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick:  ****  MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:02 pm

Love the new avatar, Delfi. Very apropos, especially for today (4th of July).

**** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick:  ****  MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1-95

http://www.usaflagsupply.com/upside-down-flag/

Quote :

Upside Down Flag
Flying the American flag upside down is an officially recognized signal of distress.
Here is the relevant part of the US Code of Laws regarding how to fly the flag when in distress:
THE UNITED STATES FLAG CODE
Title 4, Chapter 1

§ 8(a)The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.  

Most individuals who have served in military service of our nation should recognize this signal.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick: **** MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick:  ****  MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:26 pm

If I had a real one it would be flown that way in my front yard. I can't believe how fast this country is sinking and I don't blame it all on Obama because I believe that he is a judgment from the Father upon the sins of this land. Sad  If Father is punishing us, all we can do is take it and repent
, I guess.
Back to top Go down
newlyborninchrist

PostSubject: Re: **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick: **** MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick:  ****  MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 3:34 pm

We are not under the judgment of God. The majority of the people of this nation are giving place to the devil and the result is that the enemy is stealing, killing and destroying. Sin has consequences. Jesus fulfilled the judgment of God against sin. He paid that price for all of mankind. Unbelief is the problem this nation faces right now. The judgment for unbelief and rejecting the payment made for sin has not been fulfilled. That will come with the wrath of God being poured out later. God is not angry with us and His grace is still available for those who reject His truth for a short time. This is our promise from the Lord:

For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.
In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer.
For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.
10 For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee. Isaiah 54:7-10 The enemy is having a field day with this nation but we (believers) will be protected to be His witness or martyred for His witness.
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Psalm 91:7

Blessings!

Rob
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick: **** MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick:  ****  MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:23 pm

I disagree, we were given the harbinger as a warning, we've progressed to having a tyrant ruler and the next step is invasion. Just as it happened to Israel. We are following the same pattern.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick: **** MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick:  ****  MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:25 pm

Also, when the rulers are judged the punishment always seems to fall on the people and our rulers are bad people.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick: **** MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick:  ****  MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:47 pm

WOW, took the words right outa my mouth, Delphi. My first thoughts were the judgments on the Northern tribes of Israel followed shortly by the Babylonians capturing the Southern tribes. You'd think that they would learn something from that but nooooooo, and in 70AD they were dispersed for good. Well, at least until around 1948-ish.

America has had warning after warning after warning and just like Israel we got all stiff-necked and rebellious. I believe that God has been slowly lifting His hand of protection from our once great nation. I'm getting the signal that He's had enough! Judgment is here and as time passes it's only going to ramp up.

Fasten your seat-belts and return your seat-back trays to their upright and locked  position. The landing ahead is going to be rough.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick: **** MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick:  ****  MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:27 pm

I agree wholeheartedly that we're under judgement, and if recent reports are true, it will be obvious to all before July is up.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick: **** MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick:  ****  MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:09 pm

I do agree with you newly, that we believers can expect some shepherding through all this. But we must get close to Jesus now and not later. Wink
Back to top Go down
newlyborninchrist

PostSubject: Re: **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick: **** MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick:  ****  MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:06 am

Ok I see your point. My question is: How can we be following an Old Covenant pattern when we are no longer under the Old Covenant? Sin is having its effect and hardening people's hearts toward God. They are giving place to the devil all over this nation and the result is killing, stealing, and destroying. It is not the judgment of God. It is the wickedness of reprobate minds and the works of the devil in manifestation. God has nothing to do with it. He is allowing people to follow their free will to either accept the payment for sin or continue in sin and reap what they have sown.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick: **** MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick:  ****  MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:42 pm

Well, we may not be under the old covenant, I agree, but I believe Father doesn't change and he may still deal with his children the way he always has. After all, the intent of judgement in this way is not to punish us but to bring us to a point of repentance. But  agree to disagree  Smile  love you newly. Smile
Back to top Go down
newlyborninchrist

PostSubject: Re: **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick: **** MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick:  ****  MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:44 pm

Love you too Sister. Either way I will see you in the air! Blessings!
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick: **** MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick:  ****  MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:49 pm

Welcome to Watchers newly. You remind me of an interesting point. Jesus came
as an atonement for man's sins. But what about the sins of the nations? When I listened to Mark Biltz recently on PITN (author of the Blood Moons) he pointed out that Yom Kippur (I think I got that right) was the day of atonement for the nations.  The Jews offered sacrifices to atone for all the different nations of the world and when the devil destroyed the temple he destroyed the process for the nations to be forgiven or to be right with God.  I never realized there were 2 atonements, one for the individual and one for the nation. As an individual my rest is in the Lord but for a counrty? IDK So I agree that as a nation we are under judgement. We are definitely not right with God.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick: **** MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick:  ****  MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 3:41 pm

I gotta put in more of my 42 cents worth here.

Consider: God can judge a nation, rightly so, and He's done that multiple times in the past and I believe also now in the present with our country and other countries.

Consider: Even as a nation is under judgment the individual who prayerfully comes to Him with a repentant heart and asks for forgiveness of their sins WILL NOT come under personal judgment. That's not to say that they won't be hurt (or maybe even killed) due to the national corporate judgment. We will still be subject to the hands of evil men. We are like lambs to the slaughter, remember?

I hope that separating these two judgment types makes things a tad clearer.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick: **** MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick:  ****  MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 7:32 pm

Newly is an old member, Smile 
I was going to tell him it's probably time to change his name. Wink
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick: **** MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick:  ****  MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 7:33 pm

I think you and Proskuneo are right about that researcher.
Back to top Go down
newlyborninchrist

PostSubject: Re: **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick: **** MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick:  ****  MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 9:18 am

Ok I'll bite... And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. 1 John 1:2 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:that the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
 Galatians 3:13-14 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.
 Hebrews 8:13
Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.
10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:
12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;
13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.
14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,
16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.
19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
21 And having an high priest over the house of God;
22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrew 10:9-23 He took away the first (Covenant) so He could establish the second. The Old covenant is obsolete. We have a New Covenant with a new High Priest who paid the price by His sacrifice once and for all and not just for our sins but for the sin of the whole world. God is no longer judging mankind including the nations according to sin. The veil has been rent. The separation that sin created between God and man has been removed. The only separation that remains is unbelief. People will not go to hell for their sins but for the sin of unbelief which is Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. Sin hardens the heart against God and the consequences are clear. Sin still leads to death. Sin gives place to the devil and the consequences to a nation that is full of sin and unbelief is that the devil has his way unhindered to kill, steal, and destroy. What is happening in our nation is the result of sin and unbelief but it is not God's judgment. It may look like God's judgment but it is not. Remember the devil is a master at deception and counterfeit. Do not be deceived. It is still God's will that all come to repentance. God's loving arms are wide open to even the worst reprobate among the nations. Some will come to a knowledge of the truth and be saved. Unfortunately, some will reject the truth and be damned by their own unbelief. The devil is stirring up all this trouble so people will blame God even though it is clear that God is no longer holding man's sin against him.
For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. Hebrews 8:12 Be careful trying to mix the Old and New Covenants. Putting yourself under the law means that you are responsible for keeping the whole law. For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. James 2:10 The two cannot be mixed and the results are devastating.
Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved. Matthew 9:17   Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.  Matthew 16:6 Blessings and Peace be with you in Jesus' name.
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick: **** MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick:  ****  MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 2:28 pm

We are being invaded right now.  It's all over the news.  Our southern border is wide open, and our leaders are welcoming the invaders.  Most of the invaders are not armed, but they do not need to be.  Pretty soon they will be able to vote.

Edited to add:  Now that I am finally able to listen to Rick's warning -- he's saying the same thing.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick: **** MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick:  ****  MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 4:35 pm

Kitiara, I think this unarmed invasion is a foreshadowing of invasion to come, as zero is a foreshadowing of the real antichrist.   
I don't mean to be a downer but you can't deny it. Imo, and I'm sure some of y'all feel the same way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick: **** MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   **** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick:  ****  MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**** TruNews 7/1/14: A Warning From Rick: **** MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: