Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Researcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
michael371

PostSubject: Researcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:01 am

It appears that 4 chan has been taken over by someone who is slashing threads any and all, that pertains to "Q" or FBI/MEGA anons....The autists are trying to move to VOAT...I really don't grasp a lot of what is happening, but they are clearly upset by it...I am waiting on TPA on the SEC RANT to interpret it all for me.....I can't tell the good guys from the bad, so i am assuming them all to be bad until they prove different
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Researcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:13 pm

I'll keep my eyes open. Meanwhile some links to what you are seeing would come in mighty handy for me right about now.

Michael371 wrote:

am waiting on TPA on the SEC RANT

OUCH, my head! Haven't had enough coffee yet to be able to decipher that. You wanna unpack all those acronyms for me please?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

Oh just great, something else new to crawl up your leg at night and bite you on the nachos.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
michael371

PostSubject: Re: Researcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:14 pm

TPA= THINEPREPAREDANI, a poster on SEC RANT ( TIGERDROPPINGS)                         https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/

here is the thread that has followed all of this
https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/-pol--thread-saturday-that-predicted-10-30-17-and-beyond-updated-pg-32-/73190719/
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Researcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

Researcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1