Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Researcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

Researcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Researcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Researcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 8:01 am

It appears that 4 chan has been taken over by someone who is slashing threads any and all, that pertains to "Q" or FBI/MEGA anons....The autists are trying to move to VOAT...I really don't grasp a lot of what is happening, but they are clearly upset by it...I am waiting on TPA on the SEC RANT to interpret it all for me.....I can't tell the good guys from the bad, so i am assuming them all to be bad until they prove different
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Researcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Researcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 11:13 am

I'll keep my eyes open. Meanwhile some links to what you are seeing would come in mighty handy for me right about now.

Michael371 wrote:

am waiting on TPA on the SEC RANT

OUCH, my head! Haven't had enough coffee yet to be able to decipher that. You wanna unpack all those acronyms for me please?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Researcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Researcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 12:14 pm

TPA= THINEPREPAREDANI, a poster on SEC RANT ( TIGERDROPPINGS)                         https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/

here is the thread that has followed all of this
https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/-pol--thread-saturday-that-predicted-10-30-17-and-beyond-updated-pg-32-/73190719/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Researcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Researcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Researcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1