Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hopefully, it all begins with the first sealed indictment release....uranium 1 anybody?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

hopefully, it all begins with the first sealed indictment release....uranium 1 anybody? Empty
PostSubject: hopefully, it all begins with the first sealed indictment release....uranium 1 anybody?   hopefully, it all begins with the first sealed indictment release....uranium 1 anybody? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 6:50 pm

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-president-maryland-based-transportation-company-indicted-11-counts-related-foreign
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

hopefully, it all begins with the first sealed indictment release....uranium 1 anybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: hopefully, it all begins with the first sealed indictment release....uranium 1 anybody?   hopefully, it all begins with the first sealed indictment release....uranium 1 anybody? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 7:39 pm

I hope, like the rest of you guys, that on the 15th of January the situation will become very explosive concerning the release of the inspector general's report.  If while it will not be the complete 1.2 million pages of documents, it will be documents that Congress had requested to have access to before the full release becomes available in April.

The last two days shows utter desperation both by the democrats, and the media.  The sky screamers are scared.  As with the first sealed indictment released today, I hope that this is the first step into climbing the spiral staircase of corruption and when every step has been completed, and the truce has ascended all the way to the top, there will be no more room for debate, political partisanship, and just damned ignorance that has allowed corruption, fraud and greed to prevail in the nation's capital.  For the first time, I actually think the filth is about to be cleaned.  Whether it goes all the way too Obama, I don't know, but I do doubt it simply because I believe that he will be protected if and possibly be allowed to cut a deal in exchange for the revelation of how this all came about.  I hope the bastard hangs!

Appreciate Dove keeping us up to snuff on the happenings.  She has done some great work and spent a lot of time doing the necessary search to allow us to keep up with all the drama.  There is a lady on Tigerdroppings that goes by the name Berrycajun that is spending her every waking hour on following every lead and doing research into basically everything, so between the two of them I have not really had to do anything but click on this web site and on Tigerdroppings.  Again, I may be wrong but the indications from several people that have played a role in following the stories, people that have been there since day one and every day after, is that it is all about to go down.  I'll believe it when I see it, but I do have a thrill running up my leg right now.  Let the show begin.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: hopefully, it all begins with the first sealed indictment release....uranium 1 anybody?   hopefully, it all begins with the first sealed indictment release....uranium 1 anybody? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 11:23 am

Curtain rises~let's see what we get today.

Fox News‏Verified account @FoxNews

Newt Gingrich was tipsy on Hannity last nite.  Bozo. It's not the 1st time either as I recall.

Obama quote from last 24 hours:  you people are living on a different planet.
[can't find it again atm]

Iran protesters thank Trump, call for stronger sanctions
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/01/13/iran-protesters-thank-trump-call-for-stronger-sanctions.html         2 min video at link.

hopefully, it all begins with the first sealed indictment release....uranium 1 anybody? DTb41UCV4AEnLiG

[url=— Fox News (@FoxNews) January 13, 2018 ">
Quote :
.@SebGorka: "What happened under the last eight years means that nobody is safe... When Obama was in charge, they used the intelligence community and law enforcement to target people that they politically disagreed with." pic.twitter.com/MIT1Z7zLJK
— Fox News (@FoxNews) January 13, 2018

Click the pic.twitter link to hear 4.30 min. video

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: hopefully, it all begins with the first sealed indictment release....uranium 1 anybody?   hopefully, it all begins with the first sealed indictment release....uranium 1 anybody? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 12:14 pm

Tonite 8pm Watters' world on Fox investigates spying on the Prez.
~~~~
https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/952211757237456896
Tom Fitton brings up Haiti money used for Chelsea's wedding?  Calls CF an influence peddling organization.
~~~~
JeffBezos donates $33 million for DREAMers' tuition.
https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/952191290137079809

That would cover 1000 DACA recipients, and maybe is a good thing if it actually happens.
~~~~~~

Here's the [hopefully] big Nunes maneuver and the one to watch for some ACTION:
Nunes charges 'abuse' of government surveillance by FBI and Justice officials

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/12/nunes-charges-abuse-government-surveillance-by-fbi-and-justice-officials.html              video at link

A name we don't hear often: Bill Priestap.  He supervised the Clinton server investigation.
~~~~~~~

Reporter says Simpson of Fusion GPS never attempted to verify any source.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/5709286895001/?#sp=show-clips

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: hopefully, it all begins with the first sealed indictment release....uranium 1 anybody?   hopefully, it all begins with the first sealed indictment release....uranium 1 anybody? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 12:21 pm

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/952176465990230016.html
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: hopefully, it all begins with the first sealed indictment release....uranium 1 anybody?   hopefully, it all begins with the first sealed indictment release....uranium 1 anybody? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 1:48 pm

Senator Dick Durban from ILLINOIS, spent the day yesterday slamming Trump for s**thole remarks.

Guess who his good buddies are?

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/951876288083562496.html

hopefully, it all begins with the first sealed indictment release....uranium 1 anybody? DTW1-nJV4AA_w2T

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: hopefully, it all begins with the first sealed indictment release....uranium 1 anybody?   hopefully, it all begins with the first sealed indictment release....uranium 1 anybody? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 4:51 pm

moved to proper thread.  dur.

I believe this is a good thing.

South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy resigned his membership on the House Committee on Ethics to concentrate on his other legislative duties.
Gowdy, a Republican, tendered his resignation Jan. 11 from the powerful ethics committee. His new position as Chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee prompted the resignation, according to a letter Gowdy sent to House Majority Leader Rep. Paul Ryan.

“Accordingly, I tender my resignation from the House Ethics Committee pending your designation of a replacement,”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/13/trey-gowdy-resigns-from-house-ethics-committee-amid-tumultuous-tenure/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: hopefully, it all begins with the first sealed indictment release....uranium 1 anybody?   hopefully, it all begins with the first sealed indictment release....uranium 1 anybody? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 4:53 pm

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/13/doctors-just-released-the-first-results-of-trumps-physical-people-are-freaking-out/

President Donald Trump is in “excellent health,” according to the military physician who examined the president Friday at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. Dr. Ronny Jackson gave the president a full medical examination and said in a statement that it “went exceptionally well.”
“The president is in excellent health and I look forward to briefing some of the details on Tuesday,” Dr. Jackson said in a statement, without releasing further details of the tests conducted.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hopefully, it all begins with the first sealed indictment release....uranium 1 anybody?   hopefully, it all begins with the first sealed indictment release....uranium 1 anybody? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hopefully, it all begins with the first sealed indictment release....uranium 1 anybody?
Page 1 of 1