Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dove, hold tight and turn up the heat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

Dove, hold tight and turn up the heat Empty
PostSubject: Dove, hold tight and turn up the heat   Dove, hold tight and turn up the heat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 4:04 pm

i hear that ya'll are about to get pelted with another case of al gores global warming....i was wearing shorts and sweating here yesterday, wore a coat and had the hood on today.....stay warm up there in yankeeland
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dove, hold tight and turn up the heat   Dove, hold tight and turn up the heat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 4:51 pm

Amen that! You batten down the hatches Dove and stay warm and dry. Here in Southern Californication we are taking a wet and rainy ride on the pineapple express this week. They say the rainfall should be massive. A pineapple express is a river of moisture from the tropics that carries something like five times the flow of the Mississippi river. It's already hitting in central Calif. Due in LA & San Diego mid week as well.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/what-is-a-pineapple-express/38881189

Dove, hold tight and turn up the heat Storm_GIF

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove, hold tight and turn up the heat   Dove, hold tight and turn up the heat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 5:43 pm

Thanks guys.  We've done alright so far.  Just one instance of power out for a couple hours. 
Every winter finds a way to be uniquely "charming".  But you know how you get committed to an area.
And by the time you figure we should move some place warmer, nobody's got the energy to pull it off.
LOL.
California deserves watching and prayers too.  That could be such a mess.  Everyone should go dig a bunch of holes in their yard to get the water down into the table.  Would that work?
Or is that a 'whatever you do, don't put Dove in charge!" Heeee....

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dove, hold tight and turn up the heat   Dove, hold tight and turn up the heat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 6:03 pm

Everyone should go dig a bunch of holes in their yard to get the water down into the table.

Commie-fornia  and moonbeam would find some way to tax us . . .  probably we'd pay by the hole.

Dove, hold tight and turn up the heat Ass_ho10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Dove, hold tight and turn up the heat   Dove, hold tight and turn up the heat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 9:06 pm

Oh man, I love that picture of the AH . lol. Cold here today too. Hot yesterday as Mike said. Niece said it was to be soon snowing in DC. I have 2 that live in Alexandria  near there. I wish they were closer to home but then we are  in the conceivable southern area of New Madrid split whenever that decides to pop...Both strong believers so good there.Now just praying that one niece and husband aren't transferred to state of moonbeam! Sorry Researcher I wish you were outa there too. (Spring too)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dove, hold tight and turn up the heat   Dove, hold tight and turn up the heat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 3:25 am

Time for the moonbeam song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btyelrNYCtU

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dove, hold tight and turn up the heat   Dove, hold tight and turn up the heat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dove, hold tight and turn up the heat
Page 1 of 1