Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

anything Mueller is too much Mueller

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

anything Mueller is too much Mueller Empty
PostSubject: anything Mueller is too much Mueller   anything Mueller is too much Mueller I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 8:10 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-03/exposed-naked-truth-about-robert-mueller

A huge stain on America. 

Giuliani needs brain boosting pills.  He almost blew it yesterday, implying Trump's
complicity in the Stormy payoff, and setting off the fake news media like you can't believe. Today he's back pedaling, trying to fix the damage.  geeeee....gotta do better than this!
AND he's the only voice left on Team Trump still talking a possible sit down between
Trump and Mueller. 

Atty diGenova is awesome, but can't be officially on the team, because his wife and legal partner is representing a whistleblower in either the dossier or U1 case.

Mark Levin is a constitutional lawyer and he's incredible.  But on his program Sunday nights on Fox he was sitting with a man who appeared to be in his 90's and they're
talking quietly about law.
Who heard that?  Another 90 year old who can't sleep?

Seems to me we haven't found or neutralized the string pulling dark players yet.
I'm going to have to either die soon or quit listening because this isn't healthy.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

anything Mueller is too much Mueller Empty
PostSubject: Re: anything Mueller is too much Mueller   anything Mueller is too much Mueller I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 10:40 am

So this am Trump said Giuliani has only been on board a couple days, which is at least 'officially' correct.
And that Giuliani will get his facts straight.  There's a good idea!  lol.

Strong, tough, even a little cocky is fine, but wow you better be right on the money!

Are they going to try to push Mueller all the way to the Supreme Court?  That could take a looong time.
Congress could probably get there faster over Rosenstein, et al.  What a turd RR is.

Enter Rod Blagojevic, doing 14 years in a Fed pen for what exactly? 

The prosecution withheld critical information that went to motive, purpose and intent and could have exonerated Blag from charges. Not to mention that nothing untoward ever came from his actions.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/columnists/newly-leaked-secret-phone-recording-reveals-rod-blagojevichs-honest-intentions/

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/blagojevich-supporters-craft-pitch-for-only-audience-that-matters-trump/

http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/382478-blagojevich-case-ripe-for-supreme-court-review

It does not appear to have been a fair trial.  And certainly the punishment is sky high.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

anything Mueller is too much Mueller
Page 1 of 1