Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dems Do the "Wiggle Worm" Dance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dems Do the "Wiggle Worm" Dance Empty
PostSubject: Dems Do the "Wiggle Worm" Dance   Dems Do the "Wiggle Worm" Dance I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 7:59 am

Soo funny.  Scroll down, while reading all the way.  You'll know it when you see it! LOL
There's more than one.

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1017458225895989248&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fconservativefighters.org%2Fnews%2Fjames-woods-attains-true-joy-trolling-democrats-over-disastrous-strzok-hearing%2F

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Dems Do the "Wiggle Worm" Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dems Do the "Wiggle Worm" Dance   Dems Do the "Wiggle Worm" Dance I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 8:22 am

Memes that matter-quick videos.  This is what I'm talking about!  Now if we could run them on a loop on some platform...

The White House‏Verified account @WhiteHouse

“Well, I have a solution: Tell people not to come to our country illegally. That's the solution: Don't come to our country illegally. Come like other people do—come legally. I'm saying this very simply: We have laws, we have borders. Don't come to our country illegally.”

0:25

7:25 AM - 10 Jul 2018

Dems Do the "Wiggle Worm" Dance DhwDJfGUwAUabaV

Dems Do the "Wiggle Worm" Dance Dh23m4vU8AAUQ7f

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Dems Do the "Wiggle Worm" Dance
Page 1 of 1