Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steve Quayle – 2018 Midterm the Most Important Election of Your Life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Steve Quayle – 2018 Midterm the Most Important Election of Your Life Empty
PostSubject: Steve Quayle – 2018 Midterm the Most Important Election of Your Life   Steve Quayle – 2018 Midterm the Most Important Election of Your Life I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 10:45 am

Just ran across this one. S. Quayle on with Greg Hunter. The topic is timely. I haven't yet watched so I can't comment (yet) on content. Around 50 minutes run time.

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Oct 27, 2018

Radio host, filmmaker and published book author Steve Quayle thinks the 2018 midterm elections are the most important election ever. Quayle says, “As a Bible believing Christian I think this is the most important election in your life, in your children’s lives and your grandchildren’s lives. You cannot allow Hellywood and the New York Times and Clinton News Network and the mainstream media that’s been posting wild stories shape this election. Did you ever think you would see a New York Times article about different people fantasizing about killing Trump by his own Secret Service? . . . . This is the most important election in you history or your children’s future.” Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with renowned radio host, filmmaker and author Steve Quayle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udQV7FsGdp0

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle – 2018 Midterm the Most Important Election of Your Life   Steve Quayle – 2018 Midterm the Most Important Election of Your Life I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 1:05 pm

You know we hear this, that this election is the most important in our life, at every election as a way to rile up voting bases. Unfortunately, it seems this is going to be true for the next two elections.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle – 2018 Midterm the Most Important Election of Your Life   Steve Quayle – 2018 Midterm the Most Important Election of Your Life I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 1:09 pm

Josephus wrote:
You know we hear this, that this election is the most important in our life, at every election as a way to rile up voting bases. Unfortunately, it seems this is going to be true for the next two elections.
to quote gus,"no doubt"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle – 2018 Midterm the Most Important Election of Your Life   Steve Quayle – 2018 Midterm the Most Important Election of Your Life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steve Quayle – 2018 Midterm the Most Important Election of Your Life
Page 1 of 1