Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cloning Agency Wants To Replicate Jesus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Cloning Agency Wants To Replicate Jesus Empty
PostSubject: Cloning Agency Wants To Replicate Jesus   Cloning Agency Wants To Replicate Jesus I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:52 am

Cloning Agency Wants To Replicate Jesus Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLYdALBa3QI6ssjqPg7YBjZSjAzxp8g0xYF4FNnq8NqEdP5-Ql

The second coming of Jesus Christ may be on the horizon — along with the third, fourth and fifth incarnations, depending on how quickly an artist's new "cloning tincture" catches on. Scientists have cloned organisms before, generally by injecting the nucleus of a donor cell into an egg whose own DNA has been removed. Dolly the sheepwas famously cloned using this method in 1996. But epigenetic cloning takes a different tack, seeking to alter how a customer's genes are expressed rather than swapping out his or her entire genome. The technique draws its inspiration from the big and burgeoning field of epigenetics, which is revealing the importance of environmental factors in shaping who we turn out to be.

more

http://www.livescience.com/37037-epigenetic-cloning-conceptual-art-keats.html
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Cloning Agency Wants To Replicate Jesus   Cloning Agency Wants To Replicate Jesus I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:21 pm

This scares me the most. Maybe a clone will be the anti-christ. Cloning and a 3-D printer and there ya go. Jesus in the flesh again. YIKES!

Just found out the other day that a high school in our area has a 3-D printer. WOW!

Also heard that the U of Michigan used a 3-D printer to create a something that will fix a kids floppy air-way. Amazing times we are living in.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Cloning Agency Wants To Replicate Jesus   Cloning Agency Wants To Replicate Jesus I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:31 pm

this is stupidity, like we can make our own god, man, far out...
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: Cloning Agency Wants To Replicate Jesus   Cloning Agency Wants To Replicate Jesus I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloning Agency Wants To Replicate Jesus   Cloning Agency Wants To Replicate Jesus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1