Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2019-03-14 Full New Zealand Mosque Shooting Uncensored

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2019-03-14 Full New Zealand Mosque Shooting Uncensored Empty
PostSubject: 2019-03-14 Full New Zealand Mosque Shooting Uncensored   2019-03-14 Full New Zealand Mosque Shooting Uncensored I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:48 pm

Finally found the whole banana people. Get it before it goes poof. This was hard as all hell to get.

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=WO4NOH7OD8Y2

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2019-03-14 Full New Zealand Mosque Shooting Uncensored   2019-03-14 Full New Zealand Mosque Shooting Uncensored I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 7:03 pm

Someone did a breakdown of the video chronologically.

Quote :
From Tony Mead:

At 6:00 in he gets out of the car with a rifle in hand. Then he opens the trunk and pulls out another rifle as the one he had in his hand just disappears !
6:27 well dressed couple has no reaction to a man carrying a rifle?
6:39 as he approaches the front of the Mosque, the music has magically followed him from the car! 6:45. The shooter has been shooting straight ahead, but the victim is laying on the ground to his left. He has his face covered. There is no blood!
6:47 the "victim" is crawling away? Why ?
7:01 the "victims" are already piled up in the corner
7:04 the guy comes running around the corner TOWARDS the shooter! Who would do that?
7:25 the shooter has fired 20 rounds towards a pile of dead bodies. Not a single bullet hits the wall? In fact, not a single bullet hits the wall in the entire shooting!
7:52 gives us a clear view of the "carnage" and for some reason there is absolutely NO BLOOD on anyone!!
8:55 as he exits the building the music is playing. Why ? Where is it coming from?
8:58 - 9:06 he shoots at absolutely nothing as the Ejected cartridges disappear into thin air! CGI 10:02 again shooting at nothing. Isn’t he worried that the cops could show up by now?
10:33 returns to the scene for some unknown reason. Anyone would be heading for the hills by now as cops are surely on the way there by now. His absence has allowed for some better staging of the scene as fake blood has been added! There is blood coming only from the victim on the right. The victim on the left has no blood and his whites shoes are even spotless!
10:51 still no blood from the dozen or so victims laying on the floor
10:55 offers a better view of the "dead victims" who have no blood on them and somehow manage to all lay face down! Also note that there is absolutely zero damage to the walls!!
11:06 the shooter decides to double kill some of the dead people just for good measure! We see their bodies jerk with the impact of the "bullets" and yet their clothes remain intact and there is no flesh exposed. At least they tried to jazz it up a little with just a tiny bit of fake blood!
BTW, 11:02-11:06 he shoots directly at the walls and there is not any sign of impact!
11:20 the music resumes! I guess we needed a soundtrack for this shooting!
11:25 one guy in white pants covered in fake blood as everyone else remains unscathed (and face-down)
12:06 is when he shoots the woman. We see her "hair" being struck, but it’s actually a hoodie. It’s just airsoft bullets hitting the hoodie. That’s why there is no blood splatter!
12:50 he shoots at his windshield twice! The windshield doesn’t break
13:22 he places the barrel of the gun against the side window and it break. The glass falls inward. In summation, I would recommend that everyone watch this with a critical mind. There is nothing scary about it once you realize that it is just stage acting combined with some very poor special effects and an airsoft rifle. Nobody got hurt in Christchurch thank God!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2019-03-14 Full New Zealand Mosque Shooting Uncensored   2019-03-14 Full New Zealand Mosque Shooting Uncensored I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 7:08 pm

Why is there 'burst' coming from the gun when he gets out of the car?

No screaming while everybody's getting shot.  I can't watch it.

I vote "a load of crap'.

Close up pics of the weapon.  [and how was that available to anybody????]
https://archive.fo/2OfRz

Can you look for the Podesta fish and number 14 on the weapons?  I don't want to watch it.
I'm thinking they were added in after.

I posted this pic on 3-17.  He is a set up.  Hands down.  Too bad we can't let the citizens of NZ know not to give up their guns!!
2019-03-14 Full New Zealand Mosque Shooting Uncensored D1uUt1CWsAAip5r

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2019-03-14 Full New Zealand Mosque Shooting Uncensored   2019-03-14 Full New Zealand Mosque Shooting Uncensored I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1