Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

McAfee Files

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

McAfee Files Empty
PostSubject: McAfee Files   McAfee Files I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2021 11:47 am

There's alot here to go through.  I'm thinking the information is legitimate, but
haven't examined it yet.

https://t.me/McafeeAfterlife/438?single

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

McAfee Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: McAfee Files   McAfee Files I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2021 6:38 pm

So here's this from another side of the universe. 

Regarding the McAfee drops. 

Mostly reposted ‚Guciffer’-Drops from the DNC/Clinton Foundation Hacks. 

Recycled.
-------

(we have now become a bunch of intel snobs. lol.  If it isn't fresh kill, we don't want it.  Not
thinking that most everyone has forgotten what's in those drops..and that it might be worth gathering or remembering, but...)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

McAfee Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: McAfee Files   McAfee Files I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2021 8:40 pm

And E has now checked it out:

After finally sitting down to review it, everything coming out of the fake Mcafee channel is either publicly available information being pitched to you like secret information (like tax returns etc, that have long since been in the public sphere), or just basic spreadsheets of pointless data and garbage being thrown together with absolutely no substance to it, with titles applied to make it seem like its something it is not.
The other side of that, is meandering garbage posts that drift between poor english, and odd claims of conspiracy with no backing etc.

My humble estimation is that it has zero real world value, certainly has nothing to do with the real John Mcafee (who is deceased), and, looking into their location, appears to be the same scammer involved in several other fake popular accounts.
---
It utilizes a massive network of bots to inflate every posts popularity, in order to drive the perception it is more widely read than it is.
------
My advice: If you want real information, go to Wikileaks.org and read what the IC actually doesnt want you seeing.
Go study the Iraq war logs, and the State Department Diplomatic Cables. Go look at the real secrets hidden in plain sight. Don't keep feeding your brain garbage or soon it wont have a clue what is real and what is not; which is likely the point of huge networks of disinformation being driven at you.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

McAfee Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: McAfee Files   McAfee Files I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2021 6:49 am

Hate to say "I told you so" - BUT - I TOLD YOU SO!

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t27399-inside-john-mccain-s-laptop#97548

researcher wrote:
I AIN'T CLICKING THAT - NO WAY !!!

If this is for real and not a scam we'll know something from leaks soon enough - BUT - P.T. Barnum is credited for saying, "there's a sucker born every minute"! 

I want to believe - like in the X-Files.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

McAfee Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: McAfee Files   McAfee Files I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2021 8:57 am

I posted it so we could keep track of it. 
We were all waiting to see if anything was going to come out of it.  

Nobody else has the capacity to analyze any info like E does, so I'm glad he took a
look at it.  Now we know, don't bother with it.  And so we won't.  Simple.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

McAfee Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: McAfee Files   McAfee Files I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 8:43 pm

NEW MCAFEE T.ME   You realize WE PAY ATTENTION TO THE MESSAGE.  
We're looking for the information that will be released. 

THIS is the video to watch-  https://t.me/McafeeAfterlife/564

Then scroll up and watch the others and read the entries.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

McAfee Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: McAfee Files   McAfee Files I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2021 5:40 pm

Hat tip to Clif High for posting this on his twitter today. 8 jaw dropping minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klj99FL-QV8

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

McAfee Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: McAfee Files   McAfee Files I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2022 11:43 am

Quick interview with John

https://t.me/MrQ17/52 video
This is why they killed him. He was dropping TRUTH BOMBS...McAfee.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

McAfee Files Empty
PostSubject: Re: McAfee Files   McAfee Files I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

McAfee Files
Page 1 of 1