Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey, Don't Forget That We Now Have a Chat Box Function

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Hey, Don't Forget That We Now Have a Chat Box Function Empty
PostSubject: Hey, Don't Forget That We Now Have a Chat Box Function   Hey, Don't Forget That We Now Have a Chat Box Function I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:23 pm

Lotsa new peeps are makin' their way over here so I'm just putting a reminder out about the chat box function where we can talk in real time. To find the chat box click on the index button and it'll be at the bottom of the screen. You can have it open in another window or tab along side of the forum too. See the link below to get started. Very Happy

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t31-chat-box-tricks
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Don't Forget That We Now Have a Chat Box Function   Hey, Don't Forget That We Now Have a Chat Box Function I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:55 pm

bump. party

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Don't Forget That We Now Have a Chat Box Function   Hey, Don't Forget That We Now Have a Chat Box Function I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:20 pm

we need a bell sound when anyone enters to chat, and for a post as I look around and if I had some signal I could see who's there and say hi.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Don't Forget That We Now Have a Chat Box Function   Hey, Don't Forget That We Now Have a Chat Box Function I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:14 am

I checked and this chat doesn't have that. I would have to add a new chat.
I just tried it, I think I may have done something wrong, What a Face affraid but I got it back to normal. I will work on it, I'm not familiar with the Css stylesheet yet. But i'll work on it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Don't Forget That We Now Have a Chat Box Function   Hey, Don't Forget That We Now Have a Chat Box Function I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, Don't Forget That We Now Have a Chat Box Function
Page 1 of 1