Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More Empty
PostSubject: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2019 12:05 pm

So, it's been 11 years  Wink that I've endeavored to put words to what I've seen as to all that Freedom in Christ really is.
To what the Power of the Anointing really is.
To what the True Reality of the Kingdom is, AND that it is right now, in every moment, at hand for you and me.

We are awake to the wiles of the devil, to the goals of satan, and to the many manifestations of evil in the hearts of men.
Through our Bible studies we are awake to the Plans of God, to His Ultimate Authority, and To His Ordained Conclusion to this aeon.

On the earth plane, while in the body, we are supposedly subject to certain physical laws.
And yes, the body and all that is manifest has form and characteristics.
We don't often see God supersede these laws, even though He certainly can at any moment through His Own Plan and/or in response to us asking, providing that what we ask for is in Accordance with Who He Is, in accordance with His Will.

It is the nature of the fallen world that keeps us bound to it.  It is a realm of DUALITY, of good and bad, right and wrong.  It exists under a web of Fundamental Lies:  So many that are meant to
keep us as weak subjects, put upon by forces over which we have no control.
The 'law' of cause and effect keeps us on the threshing floor, tethered to a peculiar 'reality', walking miles every day and going nowhere.

That is the curse of the fallen world.  Those without God have no 'cause' or 'reward' other than themselves.
And those who believe there is a God, but go without Christ have not the Power to break free, being yet trapped by necessity to still have to rely on themselves,  on their own strength and knowledge.

I read a simple explanation once. We are intimately familiar with two levels of consciousness: of sleeping and of waking.   But when we're sleeping and dreaming it seems very real.  We don't know that it's just a dream UNTIL we at least somewhat wake up.  Then we say,  oh, that was just a dream.  

In the same manner, when we wake up to the reality of the Kingdom, we look at this realm of existence, this state of consciousness and see that against the Reality of the Kingdom of God, this too is but a dream.

In dreaming-in the dream state-we are free from physical constraints and limitations,  free from cause and effect,  free from
time.  In the Kingdom we are also free of all these limitations that exist to us only in the 'waking state of consciousness'.

Because we are yet in the body, and because flesh cannot inherit the Kingdom, as it is also subject to lesser desires, wrong thinking, errant understanding, we can appreciate the need for time.  We would not survive our own thoughts and beliefs without it.   

YET, this duality will be done away with when, in the Spirit, we fully attain the Kingdom.
This is something we cannot achieve ourselves.  Our desire to be Christ-like, to be born again of the Spirit, is not something we know.  It is something we BECOME.  

And this is the process we're in.  For those who accept Jesus Yeshua as Lord !  and Savior, He has qualified us to receive the Holy Spirit of God in Communion~in Fellowship with Him.

At that point it is no longer 'living to get'.  It is living IN, living OUT,
living FROM,  what has ALREADY been given.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2019 12:33 pm

I had a 'coincidence' while writing.  My son called from Florida.  He doesn't know what we do here.
He's just busy working to provide for family.  But out of the blue he said,  'I GOT A TEXT FROM Q'.  
And I said, "WHAT Question Exclamation"  as my mind is saying "NO PRIVATE COMMS".

I said, "Like...just the letter Q???"   and he said yes.  the message was he was working on the schedule.
Then he said a few times, "I don't know.  It was really weird."  (YEAH...NO KIDDING). LOL

------
That's what 2 years of thinking Q thoughts day and night can result in.  

Last edited by Dove on Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2019 6:08 pm

I'm suffering through the latest video on "the Looking Glass".  (Yes, the one I posted Wink )It's actually painful for me to hear it, because it's such a cheap, contrived 'knock off' from what is available with the Spirit.
I wonder if there's any value at all in my knowing about it, and just can't say.
My first instinct is to tear it down in prayer. And I mean rip into it and demolish it!

And yet, it could be that my Favorite Letter may be utilizing it.  I haven't been able to reconcile that yet. 

I've really held back from telling many of my own examples with the Holy Spirit, in case they're too hard to believe, or sound like ego.  What's most important to me in being on forum, besides a fellowship where I feel like I fit,  is that I don't jeopardize the opportunity I have here to Glorify God. 

And I wouldn't want you to think I did it all 'correctly'.  Because I made (so many) mistakes. But I don't want to in any way tarnish your expectations and experience with my failings.  I would just want to talk about 'what has merit, what brings Unity with Him. And some of the Great and Wonderful things He shows us that we know not of.

God has a bridge too, where we can meet Him, and it's not called the Einstein-Rosen bridge.  
If someone reads this tonight and if I may offer something to think on, consider the Prodigal son.  He, too, had to leave the world behind and make a journey BACK to His Father's Kingdom.
You recall the Father saw him coming from a long way off, called for preparations to be made:  Gifts and royal robes and a feast.
And then He, the King, also set out down the road to meet His son
with Love, and Joy; the Conquering Forces of all Forgiveness.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2019 6:29 pm

Smile Smile  Thank you Dove .  This is  a deep  read - I'm grabbing it and needed it much today and everyday really .
 My brain tends to ice over if I let my guard down so this is  welcomed "wake up girl"   . Let the spirit soar forth !! God bless you !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2019 7:59 pm

Dove wrote:
I'm suffering through the latest video on "the Looking Glass".  (Yes, the one I posted)It's actually painful for me to hear it, because it's such a cheap, contrived 'knock off' from what is available with the Spirit.
I wonder if there's any value at all in my knowing about it, and just can't say.
My first instinct is to tear it down in prayer. And I mean rip into it and demolish it!

I'm glad that we are getting the story. It shows off some of the powerful knowledge that the fallen angels (aliens) possess to fool mankind with. I'm sure they have even worse stuff that we humans aren't suppose to be tampering with. Think of looking glass tech information as a powerful teaching tool for what we should not tamper with. Show it to someone who believes in both angels and demons and aliens then connect up the 33% of angels that fell with the aliens.

Besides . . . it's good that we know this stuff. I certainly don't allow myself to fret over it. I know WHO my Savior is so I don't worry over stuff like this. My scientific mind is fascinated that such things may actually be possible. My spirit says that anything the adversaries are using against us GOD will use for good somehow. I don't know how God is gonna do it I just know that He will do it. There is something in the Bible that reads along those lines somewhere, I just don't remember where. Something about taking evil and turning it to good or something like that.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2019 8:23 pm

A+++ comment  Researcher.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2019 9:51 pm

Oh well, sure.  That's how a smart person would handle it.   Wink  I, on the other hand, want to go all Samson on all these tricks of the devil's trade.  For the people's sake, I guess, more than anything.
All these God substitutions keep people from looking for Him.  That makes me hurt for them.
BUT, I will live longer seeing it your way, so I'll read it again in the morning and try to stay 'there' with it.
Thank you... I love you

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2019 10:28 am

The verse R was remembering:

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God. 
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? 
-------
And as Joseph's father asked for forgiveness for the brother's sins against Joseph,
Genesis 50:20:
Joseph said, '20 But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive. '

Psalm 21:11:
For they intended evil against thee:
they imagined a mischievous device,   (ah-ha!!)
which they are not able to perform.

12 Therefore shalt thou make them turn their back,
when thou shalt make ready thine arrows upon thy strings against the face of them.

13 Be thou exalted, Lord, in thine own strength:
so will we sing and praise thy power.
---------------------------------------------------------

There was a time when I would have jumped on "the looking glass' tech.  I too have always been interested in such things.

Now I try to write of the Superiority of God With Us over all these engineered devices, and what WE in the Spirit can do, because that seems much less researched or accepted.  That is my small 'window of opportunity' to advance the Reality of the Kingdom by giving testimony to what I've personally witnessed and experienced.

In some ways it seems humankind still has much history to go through.  But on the other hand, the Movement's aim is to bring down Babylon.  ANYTHING less and we might as well not have even tried.  No matter what happens, quitting isn't an option.  
So many wars, sacrificed lives, at satan's hand.  
But 'Now we Know'; like never before.

Today is Pearl Harbor Day, you know.  My tv's on. I glanced. Only a few times a day...so there's a reason why this was on the screen.
And there's a 2nd 'reason' why this was on the screen.

"Most are restored
and will even fight
in the coming war"

So, besides everything that can be pointed to in heavenly terms and earthly terms that WE are the generation that sees the end of all things:

2 Corin. 10:4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2019 11:39 am

PART 2:   COINCIDENCES

I'm in a 'coincidence' groove. lol.  I don't have any grand pronouncement about it.  I'm just going to try to reason through it a bit, out loud.

Why does the phenomenon seem to come and go? I don't 'intend' to have them.  I don't look for them.  That's effort, and believe it or not, even that little an effort can interfere, can be limiting.

And we all have them.
You're thinking about someone and they call.
Get in the car, singing a song.  Turn on the radio.  There's the song. Not intentional. NOT prophetic~lol.
Many times it is JUST a coincidence. 
I call them "God winks".  I take them as a reminder that we're more "connected" to ALL THAT IS than we tend to recognize, much less pay attention to.

However, it is quite the 'thing' going on. We had a thought, and then we had the experience of the thought.

If I said nothing more, and we could all set apart some uninterrupted space and time (or space-time haha) and just contemplate that...
In fact, I'm going to park it right here, so all can consider just how that happens
and what it must mean about us, the world, and everything. it's pretty neat!  Laughing   

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2019 12:26 pm

Gotta wonder how many will "see" the message on the screen , or will it go over their heads into nothing land ?  Part 2:  Pretty neat indeed !! Very Happy  p.s. I love Godwinks - they give me a real thrill- like the first time I got a pair of glasses and could see the individual leaves on a tree. Wow  !! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2019 12:54 pm

I HAVE NO BLINDERS ON!
I LIKE EVERYTHING THAT EACH OF YOU HAVE SHARED.. I AM WITH YOU ALL MIND AND SPIRIT!
I HAVE MANY OF THE SAME FEELINGS
I LOOK AT EVERYTHING AS YOU CAN SEE BY THE NEWS POSTED.
I AM VERY GLAD Q IS BACK!!!
THE TRUTH THROUGH Q WILL BE HUGE! BUT MANY WILL NOT AWAKE TO IT!
THOSE LIKE US SEEKING TRUTH WILL SEE.
I RECENTLY POSTED "BOB'S WARNING" THIS IS TRUE IN MY FAMILY TOO. I AM THE ONLY ONE ON THIS SAME PAGE AS PEOPLE HERE!!!
LINK: https://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=2342
PLEASE READ IT!!!!! 

I HAVE HAD SOME VIVID DREAMS THAT CAME TRUE THE NEXT DAY! OTHERS LATER.
I HAVE ASKED THE LORD FOR TRUTH INFORMATION, THE NEXT MORNING
CLICK THE FIRST NEWS OR ARTICLE OF INTEREST AND THERE IT IS CONTAINED WITHIN.
HELPING ME CONNECT DOTS. AHMEN!

I THANK THE LORD FOR THIS CREATION OF HIS OFTEN!
OFTEN I CALM MY BRAIN OF ANY THOUGHT AND JUST WATCH THE TREES IN THE WIND FOR PEACE
WHILE SITTING OUTSIDE, USUALLY THE TIME I GIVE THANKS TO HIM FOR EVERYTHING.
PRAYERS FOR ALL GOOD ON THIS EARTH AND SOME FOR THOSE LOST AND DOING EVIL IN HOPES THEY WILL SEE THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS AND SEEK YESHUA!

LOVE TO ALL YOU
AND MAY WE ALL SEE THE TRUTH WE SEEK THOUGH IT BE HURTFUL, IT IS WHAT SAVES US!
IT SHOWS US THE ERRORS AND MAKES US MORE COMPASSIONATE.

DAVE
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2019 1:18 pm

That was Awesome, Spring.   love

WE ARE BLESSED ! THANK YOU SO, FATHER.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2019 7:56 pm

Thank you . Yes, for me it's the wind.. I know it's Him letting me feel  His presence in whatever I'm asking or concerned about . and yes, family still thinks I'm a little crazy if I say too much about the wind or "whisper" in my ear. I have a story about that I will speak of one day concerning a death, my broken heart, great mounds of grief and then the words of my cousin's husband concerning the wind blowing that particular day .. ( he's a  true miracle cancer survivor.) . Well, that's pretty much it... that the Lord is there in the wind- if we choose to see and feel it, we can feel Him.   I do.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2019 11:24 am

Yes, we know Who receives all the Glory for all Good things.  Not everyone does acknowledge God.

At this point we can address the New Age Movement, because it utilized the same principle.
Satan exults the same principle, both individually and en masse through the SEEDING of public opinion.
Occult practices are to garnish power from lesser entities.

"COINCIDENCE' is our starting point.  And it's no little thing.  It can be cultivated, nurtured, manipulated.
I'll stay with the individual.  Once that is established, it reveals the big picture.  

So we're looking at the fact that THOUGHTS can BECOME THINGS, BECOME A LIFE EXPERIENCE, BECOME AN EVENT. 
Not ALL thoughts manifest, by any means.  Thank God!
There are criteria for the manifestation of thought.   The heavens know this well.

The mechanics of manifestation can be LEARNED AND PRACTICED.   WATCH OUT !  DANGER !
I hope scripture is just flooding your minds.  
And do remember that satan hasn't come up with anything on his own.  He is PERVERTING what is of God.
And do you know HOW MANY flee from what is God given because they think it's satanic?  IT is the PERVERSION of it that is from satan and needs to be left alone.
WE must call on wisdom to know the difference.
Don't give satan too much credit.  He is NOT a creator.  He's a perverter of God's Creation, working in the mind's of men.

Just to backtrack to make the distinction, if I want a glass of water, that is a desire and generates an intention. Generally one would act on that without any particular thinking.  No great whoop.  We just get up and go get it.
That is not coincidence.

IF BEFORE I GET UP, someone comes by and I ask them to fetch me a glass of water, that's opportune.  Less effort on my part. We may not calling it such, but that's definitely much closer.

IF someone has the idea to go get water, and at the same time thinks to pour a glass for me and brings it to me and sets it before me WITHOUT my ever asking..THAT'S a meaningful coincidence. 
THAT'S FAVOR.  
THAT'S KINGDOM.

Actually, KINGDOM is even more.  KINGDOM brings me water before I've even realized I would indeed like some.

Have you passed out yet?  We're just starting.   Laughing

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 10:43 am

Every time I listen on the 'Looking Glass" , I hear of 'abilities' that I know are ours with the Spirit.
No machine needed.

What is the basis-the Cause of All Creation?  God; who exists in an unmanifest, essential state of Being, of Goodness, of Knowing, Orderliness, Authority and of the POTENTIALITY of All That Is.  

In the beginning, God had a thought.  And through Creative Intention, SPOKEN (BREATHED) we are told,  His Essence took on manifest form~an observable state that can act and be acted upon.  And He looked on what He created  and called It  Good.

With God, life is circular.  (It's also infinitely rich, so spherical is a better understanding). 
But circular in terms of the Alpha and Omega.  
All things Created came from God.  And without Him, nothing was Created.

We, having Life, His Life~His Essence within us, come from Him; enter into His manifest Creation which is sustained by Him, and we return to Him, completing the circle.  

If every voice was silenced, even the rocks would cry out His NAME, speak of Him.
So why are we surprised or think it 'important' that every civilization has some understanding of the Trinity, even though it may be quite flawed.  Satan was fighting against wisdom from the Garden.
God was rarely in any Divine communication with any man.
Anything that we observe from ancient cultures is a perverted picture, and some much worse than others.  
Compared to what is available now through Christ which is so far superior, why look outside of that for Truth?   It's not there.  It's a distraction.

Speaking of distractions, back in https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t22203-an-opportunity-for-healing?highlight=Opportunity+for+healing#65321

I put up a couple graph representations of the PROBLEM, that prevents us from living the VICTORIOUS Life.  (If Osteen used that term, I think the Bible said it first. Soooo...LOL)
Another one:  The Overcoming Life.  "Be of good cheer, I have Overcome..."

And HE, in you, is the Overcomer, and how it is that we Overcome.

I'll probably backtrack into OUR God given creative ability, and WHY Jesus would say we are accountable for EVERY THOUGHT !!!  
Yet, if you've ever tried to 'manage' your thoughts, FAIL, FAIL, AND FAIL AGAIN.

To yield~surrender to the New Mind, the Mind of Christ, is NOT so much that He conditions our thoughts as it is that HE BECOMES THE THINKER IN OUR MIND.
We are CONFORMED by observing the Master at work in and through us, and NOT by our own efforts or our own understanding.

I tend to repeat because it's hard to give words to how that actually is experienced.  
But as an analogy, I can spend a lifetime studying about the ocean.  But unless and until I wade into the water, I have NOT experienced 'ocean'. I do not 'know' it.  I only know 'about it'.
And until I lie down on the waves, the thought that it will hold me up is only a thought~an idea.
Not PROOF.  And we're welcomed to seek proof.

Back to the graphs.  God-rock steady, the Same yesterday, today and forever. He's not worried.  He doesn't doubt Himself. lol.
He is the ONE holding it ALL together. He knows the End, where we're going.  And much much much more than He has been able to reveal to us thus far. We're just not capable of thinking that big.

WE are a mess!  of conflicting thoughts, fueled by body chemistry, by memories, judgements, insecurities, doubts, maybe's. 
FULL of thoughts that He already told us: "Take no thought" over.

But IF we can quiet down and leave a little space for the 'Still, small Voice' to be heard, and then each day show Him that we desire His
Presence, He will do FOR YOU, ALL that you cannot do for yourself.
"BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD'.
THIS is how we come 'Out of the world" and into the Kingdom, in His Presence.
Break the conditioning of the world.  It doesn't fit in the Kingdom.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 11:33 am

Part 2 today.

It could be that "CONFORMED" is the preparatory work He does in us.  He wants a "fit vessel" in which to reside.  A very big part of this experience for me (and I think universally) is a REFINED NERVOUS SYSTEM. And that's evidenced in the physical world.  (I don't pay any attention to the pineal gland or such things, but they may be VALID.)    And with what I do here now, and with coffee and effort and cinnamon rolls, now is not a good time for me to get into this part.  
BUT, wisdom says eat, sleep, think, do those things that are life bringing and life enhancing.
And remember that 'simple things can have big results'.

And Thank you Lord: Romans 11:29
For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance

Then, TRANSFORMATION.  Becoming Christ like.  Jesus said, I of Myself do nothing.  These things you see Me do, is God working.  In the story of the woman with the issue of blood, Jesus was not even aware of her presence.  He ONLY knew because He felt the Power go forth from within Him.
That again is the Holy Spirit. 
So, just to be clear, the Essence of God on the earth IN YOU is the Holy Spirit.  Just as it was with Jesus.

I'm sure you know how critical this is.  The Holy Spirit IS the Kingdom.  I'll get into that.
The Holy Spirit IS the Power of the Resurrection !  Do we have oil?  Do we have ENOUGH oil?
Do you anoint yourself with oil?  There are things we do on the earth that speak in Heaven.  
What is the earth experience meant to be as God made it?  A picture of Heaven?  (too big for today).

If Jesus is leading us to the Kingdom of God, He is leading us to the Holy Spirit. 
As in the water birth, we went from one 'state' to another.  To be born AGAIN of the Spirit is to go from one state to another.

I hope today you have Joy.  Not as the world gives.  If you're not feeling it, then commune with the Spirit.  He IS Joy itself.   I love you

Last edited by Dove on Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 12:33 pm

One more~
I read a story once of a 'wise man', a holy man, walking down a dirt road.  His only possession was his
walking stick.  He was beset upon by some rowdy boys and they took his walking stick away from him.
But the man didn't react, didn't speak.  He didn't even alter the pace of his walk.

After a couple minutes, one of the boys brought the walking stick back to him, and then they left.
The holy man continued walking. 
----
Did the holy man do anything, say anything, even think to cause anything to happen?  No.
He lived in the knowledge and the CONFIDENCE of the Presence of the Spirit of Righteousness within him as First Cause and All Cause of Restoration, in whatever form or appearance it would come about.
That is the Assurance in the Presence.  It is another Gift of Himself. 
Can you imagine that confidence?  Put yourself in his place? Feel what he knew to be Truth?   thanks

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2019 3:26 pm

Coincidence report.   Wink

If nothing else, I hope to rattle our belief in what is 'real'.  And then, what to do about it?  

People manipulate this all the time.  The Faithful pray.  And what are doing except asking God to affect our experience in a certain way. And that's what we're supposed to do. 

Those without God, who take the power to be themselves, use rituals they believe in (have faith in) to exert their will in life.  But they lose, so I don't care what they're doing except to avoid it. And actually it looks like they've figured out they CAN'T do it in their own power either, but prefer to submit to demonic entities that match their motto of 'self' above all.  Are they so delusional that they think they are controlling the demons?

As Christians, what matters to us, is God's Will in any matter.  And the more we understand that He can be trusted in ALL things, we come under His Grace. The Word says 'Magnify your God", bring all His Goodness to your memory.

One lesson that's come back to me in the past 24 hours was just how essential Trust is.  Without Trust, we won't let go.  And us LETTING GO OF THE PROCESS AND THE OUTCOME is essential for Him to do His Work, unencumbered and with more purity.

The last coincidence I've remembered was I was on the phone with my brother earlier today when someone walked in and handed me an old picture of him (much younger).
Since starting on 'coincidences' I had remembered a day maybe 10 years ago, I was reading a story with a blond, blue eyed angel, wearing a light blue dress; when a friend came in and handed me a picture of my daughter; blond, blue eyed, wearing a light blue sweatshirt which said 'angel' across the front in big white letters.
------
Over time (not much time) this becomes too obvious, too frequent to just shrug off. And looking back on it from further along the path, it tells us something rather big. 
But effortlessness, not 'trying', to make it happen is key to receiving what God has already given.  I love you

Last edited by Dove on Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2019 2:07 pm

I've been wanting to acknowledge what happened to you at the pool, Judy.  It was your experience, so feel totally free to correct me if I miss how it was/is for you.  I don't mean to minimize it, yet  I want to support you, add my voice to your 'overcoming' it with the Greater Truths, as I know you have.

You came very close to not being here. But you ARE here, which is so special.  If God had brought you Home, you would have been fine.  As He left you here, you can know that here too, you are also fine.
God made the decision.  And in Knowing that, we know whether here or there, we are FINE.  
That is the innocent faith Jesus talks about, I believe.

As children, faced with a situation we are powerless over, we experience fear and a rude awakening to the vulnerability of the flesh, which we take to be our life.  
But we've grown, and know differently now.  That Life is of and in the Eternal Spirit, and 'dying' is WINNING, it's the Ultimate Freedom and unbridled Joy, in the Everlasting Light of Love. 

BUT...trauma goes deep into the memory, into the subconscious.  Was it just an accident?  Was it the enemy trying to take you out?  I don't know.  What I do know is regardless, God's Will in the matter settled it.  There is laughter in that!
If that sense of vulnerability is still in there somewhere, you can replace it by giving God the Glory, by Magnifying Him each time that sense of doubt tries to come up for any reason.

And,  BECAUSE the world is outside us and God, by His Spirit is inside us, when the Spirit does His Conforming, cleansing work in us, He's working from the Inside Out.  He's working first in the Deeper levels.  (there are some good verses on that which may read differently to you with this perspective).

And all the time, He is vaporizing all that is NOT of Him (as long as we can Let it go and Let Him be Lord), and filling the resultant void with Himself.

Paul said he found his sufferings to be nothing compared to what he gained in the Presence.
When you think of that experience now, I hope it can be in celebration of the PROOF that HE IS WITH YOU ALWAYS.  Amen.  thanks

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2019 10:25 pm

Dove  I love this message.That's right ! You have it perfectly worded .  thank you
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 8:04 am

There is something I've been working on saying.  The groundwork is probably forgotten by now.
But it will yet make a finished picture in the end, I hope.
Some thing to keep in mind: when describing something with words that is inherently beyond words,
the description is always a 'step removed' from the actual experience.  So we make comparisons with things we are all familiar with.  Jesus spoke in parables; repeatedly He said, "It is like a...."  Another is, "It is As If".
The other big factor is I'm in the middle of the flow.    BUT, as I've said,  For me the experience came first, and much later I found it all in the Bible.  So, I actually did NOT have expectations that shaped the experiences.  And I'm really glad for that.  We humans tend to reduce everything into what we already know.  How limiting is that! 

Words, words, and more words.  They can be such a bother. Wink  But those are all the qualifying statements; now we can go on.
Besides, there's something new to explore. I was just going to say,
'all in preparation'.  But, I've never believed we should put off what is available to us now, today.  So, I'll have to get at it, as they say.  Cool

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 4:02 pm

Ah, another one into the draft pile.  And, trying again.  Going for simple here, as it really is.

Scripture says, 
The Kingdom of God is Righteous, Peace and Joy in the Holy Spirit.  (Romans 14:17)
The Kingdom of God is Within you.   (Luke 17:21)
 19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?   (1Corin. 6-19)
-------------------------------------------------
A 30 second look out onto the world leaves no doubt.  Nope. This is not of God.  (with the exception of the born again)

Is He UP?  Not in a physical sense. UP is "Higher".  Not just in Authority, but in every attribute and inner and outward expression of Holiness.  , The Mountain experience.  Born of the Spirit.
The view is Glorious.  We go together and meet Him there.

He is within, and we are In Him.  His Spirit and His Kingdom are within us.  Hence, we say, 'we must go within to seek, find and meet with God', not just WHERE He may be found but WHILE He may yet be found.  This is not something to put off.

What we want is "As He is, So Are We In The World."
And that's difficult in the natural mind, conditioned as it is to the ways of this fallen world.  
For instance, 
In the external, observable world, we labor to get what we need and want.
In the Kingdom, we already have it all.  And Kingdom Law
says our only labor is to 'enter into THE REST'.  
And from there, right action is we 'Give in order to have, and have MORE abundantly.  
Abundance of all good things is the Nature of God and His Kingdom.

The antidote to the "prosperity gospel"  isn't to 'feel bad, be poor'.
The answer is charity.  And you can't give what you don't have.
And if you do give freely from whatever you do have, more will be added unto you.

God has said not to attempt to discipline the mind solely in our own ability.  But to come to Him, and He will give us a new heart and a new mind; wisdom and discernment with which to recognize Truth. 
And the strength to walk in it. 

Look at Joy and happiness.  Happiness is transient and dependent.  Joy is of the Eternal and independent of all cause.  It is part of Who HE Is. In the world, happiness comes and goes based on experience.
But Joy is an ever present healing force,  not to mention a delight.
The secret to experiencing Joy is turning within to the Spirit of God and the Kingdom.  It enables us to endure all things. Rise above all things.
Jesus said give Him our pains and heartaches, sickness and fears
as He defeats them at the Cross.  And He opened the Door to the Kingdom, and offers us to know Joy, and His Peace, and Love beyond measure.  He did that so we could be with Him always.  Would we ever let such treasure lie abandoned on the ground?  

next one~

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 4:56 pm

So many different ways to express the reality of the Spirit.  
How can I know God if I don't spend time with Him?  
Of what value is my will in the Light of His Will?  
Do I forget who I'm talking to?  
Who it is that actually cares enough for me to even consider me, provide for me, answer me?
No wonder it leaves me undone. 
To Him whom I have nothing to give but myself,  asks only that from me.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 5:44 pm

The archetype of The MOUNTAIN.
It is there throughout the Bible, there throughout the telling of  history.  The fallen are forever trying to possess a mountain, or build a mountain, to regain entrance to the heavenly abode~their first estate.

Holy men who sought after God, ascended the highest mountains. 

God met Moses on Sinai,  preserved mankind on Ararat, showed His Glory on the Mount of Transfiguration, His Ascension and return on the Mount of Olives, teaching the Sermon on the Mount (of Beatitudes).  Many layers of ruined city and rubble from Jerusalem's many destructions completely fills the valley at the foot of Mount Zion and Mount Moriah.   The hill of Golgotha. 
I raise mine eyes to the hills from which cometh my help.

the prophet Ezekiel designates Eden as both “the garden of God” and “the holy mountain of God”  Ezek.28

But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem” Heb.12
--------------------

Jesus said,   Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.  {John 14}

Honestly, I can see the poor fellows now.  "Wait !  WHAT!?!
Looking at each other..thinking 'do you know?  I don't know.."
And Thomas, of course, spoke up:
Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
If that wasn't bad enough, Philip pipes up and says, "Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us."
-------------------
I certainly don't fault them.  I believe everything they went through was a lesson for the Ages; for us.
Doesn't that show the Supreme Patience of the Father and the Son.
And the undeniable need we all have for the Holy Spirit with us.
------
At the end of my last post, I mentioned that all God wants is all of me.  Some are afraid of that thought.  I want to tell you what that meant, in my experience, so you won't have any fear or doubt.
The MOUNTAIN is our best analogy, I think.

And someone asked me recently, what will you do when they hold your feet to the fire. And I have a real answer, if I can get that far.

next one~

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 7:39 pm

If God is in the wind, we're having a very Holy night here.
----
Our experiences are not the same.  Different life experiences, gifts, talents, purposes, callings.
Yet we have shared purpose too, and a path laid out before us.  God calls us to the Throne.
Jesus says, Follow Me there.   'Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.'

He calls us to leave the valley of the shadow of death; the valley at the base of the Mountain of God, by Heeding the call, ascending the Mountain, walking the Path laid out for us.
God is not in the valley.  Don't waste your time. He is not in the world today, except in a Spirit filled person. If you should be blessed to meet one, stay with them if you can. And If we want what they have,
we must do what they do.  Seek out God where He may be found.

God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, and the Kingdom are Spiritual. 
The path we walk is in the Spirit, in consciousness, not in the outermost experience of the physical world.   And surely we would not try to drag the valley up the mountain with us.  It can't be done.  It's not allowed. It's just not how it works.

The Word tells us that as we walk, God takes our filthy rags and gives us His Righteousness.
When Michaelangelo freed the statue of David, it is said he explained 
“The sculpture is already complete within the marble block, before I start my work. It is already there, I just have to chisel away the superfluous material.”
(I'm sure it sounded much more grand in Italian)

THIS is what God does with us.  He sees you as you were Wonderfully made by Him, and in His Hands, as He removes our imperfections, we are More Than we ever imagined.
Like the perfection of David, we are set free.  And it is Wonderful.
thanks

Still walking.  More to go~

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2020 6:24 pm

Do you see that Q is doing for God's Creation earth what God does in and for us?  
Truly they are the Captains of God's Army, and I am awestruck.  I know WWG1WGA,
as many hearts as will turn.  But still...
And it is and it will be Biblical !  Beyond all we could ask or think.
Imagine God said you can have your heart's desire.  Just wait a little while longer for the dawn.   It  takes my breath away.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 8:41 am

What have we expected all along?  The Tribulation.  Because it is Written. 
Within the framework of the Word is GREAT FREEDOM for those that have eyes to see (in and by the Spirit).  Without the Spirit, the Kingdom will not open to us.
With the Spirit, God honors you.  He honors me.  Because I FIRST honor Him.

With all the creative freedom that He allows us, ALL must yet be made subject to Him.  We must let what comes come, and what goes go, TRUSTING in Him who cares for us.  I trust because I don't see the bigger picture.  I CAN'T right now think that big, dream that big. He does, and He knows what's best; what will bring us to HIS Best, beyond all we could ask or think.  
Did He not say, I go to prepare a place for you? Do I think I could do better than that?
And He KNOWS the desire's of my heart.  Did He not say, "so that your Joy may be complete' ?
Must I insist that it be a certain way?  Or is complete-complete. 

So what's missing?  People don't know where to go to find it, find Him.  Celebrate that the 'churches' are coming down.  They intentionally conceal that information SO THAT we can never attain the POWER therein.

Yet the minute we take the POWER to be ourselves, we are as untethered as an astronaut untethered from his ship.  Just floating through the space of unlimited possibilities, crashing into other's creations,  with no place to land. 
He doesn't ask, expect or want that of us. All He said was "Follow Me" and I will show you great and wonderful things you know not of.

And those that 'add to' the passing, with ritual or law...do err. 
And there were things I thought mattered that were in fact 'already resolved, absolved'. 

But what about this POWER we receive from On High?

Last edited by Dove on Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 10:30 am

The Power of the Anointing is HIS Power to manifest HIS Will on earth.
And we have it WHEN out will is aligned with His Will.  
When I can no longer say, Oh, this is me and that is Him, because I have been CONFORMED and 
TRANSFORMED, and I see with  New eyes and a New heart and New mind.  
AS WE WERE MEANT TO BE.

To reach what Paul described: "It is no longer I who live, but He who lives in me."
This is not a far away moment.  And it becomes our reality when we turn from the world and Seek Him within.  "Do this ONE THING whereby everything else can be known."

You won't lose yourself.  You are more precious to Him than you can imagine.
You will come to know TRUTH, and it will set you free.  You will see who you REALLY are.

What is your True Nature?  
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.” (Galatians 5:22)

Is this the 'way of the world'? No.  We won't find it there. As I said before, this isn't something you 'do'.  It is what you BECOME. And what He does through you.
THEN when you interact in the world, you 'think and do' in Righteousness.

The 9 gifts of the Spirit:
Word of Knowledge *
Word of Wisdom      *
Gift of Prophecy
Gift of Faith               *
Gifts of Healing         *
Gifts of Working Miracles  *
The discerning of Spirits   *
Different kinds of tongues
The Interpretation of tongues
---------
I starred the one's I'm familiar with.  The one that meant the most to me was the Gift of 
Faith.  When you know that you know that you know-when ALL doubt is gone...
you CAN move mountains.   You can call those things that are not as though they were,
and watch it come to pass.

Even the simplest of thoughts.  In fact, most often the simplest thoughts (those unencumbered by preconceived notions, beliefs, judgements, expectations of what is and is not possible) manifest the quickest and in it's most pure form.

Last edited by Dove on Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 11:04 am

(I imported a quote and lost the print color-again. )

Some of you may not like this part, but I have no choice. It is the most specific thing I was told ~repeatedly~ to TELL.  Then we'll move on to dying.  

I had never heard of the Rapture till 2008 on this forum, after many, many years being Christian.
It would be easy to think it's already happened except that the Bible says 'Every eye shall see Him',
and I don't find that having occurred.  Individually, yes, but not as scripture describes.

I don't know 'when'.  But we're 'closer than when we first believed'.  Wink
So, as the 'dead in Christ' rise first, as I've said before..there is only TODAY to qualify.  And the Spirit (within) IS the POWER of the Resurrection.

And there was that funky coincidence when I was watching a video of a 'preparedness' radio I was considering buying. After he'd strung up the wire in the trees, he went to dial in a station.
The station he landed on was broadcasting a minister preaching about the Rapture.   Sooo, no radio for me!  LOL.  But you can make of it what you will. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 12:24 pm

Here we go.  The one I've avoided, danced around, talked around, inferred for 12 years.  There's no point in waiting.
The ONE THING I CANNOT allow to happen is for Him to say, Did you tell them..and I did not.

First, a story, because...it's how it felt.  How it played out for me in the Spirit:
Going back to the Mountain, when we leave the world behind in dedicated pursuit of God.
And honestly, I was only looking for 'the Power to cause healing', WHEREVER that might reside.  I wasn't even really thinking about God.  I was just after ONE thing, and somehow had the confidence that if I did what was put before me, I would find what I was looking for.
Thinking back, it was very much a 'guided' step by step process. The ONLY thing I was aware of on the Mountain was the next step before me.  Then afterwards, there would be the manifest evidence of 'progress', which was a great motivator to 'keep coming'.

One day the Spirit , as always, said 'step', but when I looked around  there was nowhere to go.  There was a great expanse of air in front of me, but no place for my feet.  
I looked at Him, and He had me look back to where we'd come from, how far He'd brought me, BECAUSE I had Trusted Him. I turned back to the edge, and again He, pretty casually I must say,  said 'step', and with a deep breath and cautious exhilaration, I said, alright.
And that was that.  Till the next day.  

And I have to put in a grocery order.  Hahaha.  Oh my Goodness.
Obviously, there's more.  I'll be back. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 6:25 pm

I missed the grocery deadline.  Wink   Afternoon is fine.  And it gives me till midnight. So, we can do some more walking, if you'd like to come along.  I hope to say it ALL in one great swoop. 

Am I Joyful, Peaceful, Calm ALL the time?  Ha!  You know better.  Yet, that is 'who we are in Christ'.
So if I am not, I'm holding up something in front of my True Nature.  And if I'm holding it up, then I can put it down again;  let the Light shine through and be Restored. 
"I can choose Peace rather than this," because I know God and what He will do for me. I don't have to worry about it.  But, we'll get to that. Because it's Truth for you too. 

Right now, I'm trying to do the 'Big One' with you, because if you haven't been through it, it doesn't hurt to hear what it's like.  AND, it doesn't hurt if you don't fight it !!!

So we were into 'the morning after', because that's when IT happened.  I had zero expectations, wasn't looking for anything to happen.  I was sitting on the bed after a shower and the lights went out.  My lights.  All lights.  I 'was' and then I 'wasn't'.  You couldn't get any more dead than I was.
LOL.  There was nothing going on.  NO thing. Period.  Somebody flipped the switch on me from 'on' to 'off'. 

Then the phone rang.  And the nurse is saying, what's happened? IDK, why?  You sound 'different', something's different.  I still had no idea.  Till I put the phone down and looked up and there was Jesus. So I have mentioned this before.  And I'm not saying Jesus came from heaven to appear in my living room on a Tuesday morning. What I do believe is correct is that if the Holy Spirit was to show an earthly manifestation of Himself to benefit us, it would be in the form of Jesus.  It's not like He can show us the Father.  And there's even scripture about that.  No 'man' (woman) can see the Father. 

Then I moved to get the Bible (dusty as it was) from the bedroom.  No instructions, or words, or images.  I was just 'moved'.  And the experience went on from there.  
But even as things had been changing while on the Mountain, this was a whole new thing.  I know it now as the Kingdom. 

This had happened at least once before then that I can recall, and several times since. A couple times in just a quiet moment. More times in times of distress. I mean heartbreak.  More than anything I just wanted to scream, but I felt I was being held and I COULDN'T scream.  So, I had to drive.  In Friday rush hour traffic. And I'm repeating "Jesus" out loud.  And boom.  Outta there. Dead again. On the HIGHWAY!  Oy vey.   When I came back there weren't any cars around me.  Hahaha.  It had been bumper to bumper. But I was still in my lane, car was still moving, didn't hit anybody, nobody hit me.  Praise God!  

Have you ever passed an 'old person' whose eyes are open but they aren't really going anywhere?
But I wasn't OLD !  haha.  I was barely 40,  if that,  for the living room experience.  

So, what of this is valuable to pass on?  First may be that it is to your Great Benefit to spend designated alone time with God, with a submissive heart.  Because once you see All that He will do for you, you won't WANT TO be in CHARGE.
(where have I heard that word before. Wink No coincidences with God).
That 'taking no thought for the morrow' is just Faith in action,
and without Faith, we can't please God.
To say the same thing in other words, it is FAITH IN HIM (Trust-Belief) that opens the Door to Him and for Him to Come In and Do FOR you ALL that you cannot do for yourself. And that covers pretty much everything once you get the hang of it.  Wink
Who's going to 'do' this life?  You or Him?  (hint: choosing Him is choosing Life).  Think of the quote: If God's your co-pilot, you're in the wrong seat.
When you know what's waiting for you, struggling to stay alive in this body is kinda dumb.
And stepping from 'this' life to the next is nothing more than just one step.  
Psalm 121:8

I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.   John 10:9

thanks

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 8:24 pm

A soothing thread. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 9:13 pm

bordercollie wrote:
A soothing thread. Smile

May God Bless you richly for saying something.   chuckle  The only way to put it all out there is to 'release it'.  And whatever comes of it OR NOT, is not my business.

I've never seen 'heaven' or the Throne Room or all the other Glorious things people talk about experiencing.  And I'm not going to make it up.  lol. At least you know what I said is what actually happened.  (omitting alot of details. That actually wasn't everything. LOL).  There were challenges and miracles, both.  Kind of like you'd expect.

But should anyone ever think to put my feet to the fire..Been there~Done that, and I sure don't expect to sit there and burn!  I have options!   Very Happy  And now you have confirmation too that it won't happen to you,  or to the 'collective forum you'.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2020 10:32 am

Ready for more?  What I can bring to your ATTENTION will grow stronger in your life experience.  So, I'm very, very careful. 
When you recognize that your life is an ongoing conversation with All That Is~God, then your potential and opportunities are boundless.  And that's in the Bible.  More than anything, the Bible, rather than describing EVERYthing,  points the way.   We want to EXPAND our AWARENESS to include this vastly rich experience that only comes One Way.

Recognize there are many teachers who, obviously, teach from their position on the mountain. It can be perfectly valid for where they're at, but just not the whole picture.  
NOR DO I have the whole picture.  I Know what's next for me, and where, if not exactly what it will be like. And WAITING on God's timing is smart, I think. But rather than be conflicted by different reports, try to recognize where that person is coming from.
And rather than be confused, don't try to figure it out on your own.
Just let it be, and if it's really important to you, ask God, and wait on Him to reveal.

DROP THE IDEA THAT YOU ARE NOT 'THERE'.  You cannot be separated from your Creator.  You can only deny Him, refuse Him His Rightful Place.
And knowing that we are "There", we need to acknowledge certain responsibilities, because we are co-creators with Him.
But it's too soon to actively pursue that 2nd part.

One of the things we need to do is blow up the perceived reality of this world. That's not hard.  I think it's harder to recognize the shallow experience of a life lived without Spiritual Awareness.
It's such a cliche, but I suppose it still serves its purpose:

"We are not human beings have a Spiritual experience.  We are Spirit Beings having a human experience."
So, Know Yourself, and  Who You Really Are.

And, oh those coincidences, big and small.   I thought to check Max Planck for some specific info I want to deconstruct 'the world' with, and ran right into quanta, 'information packets' ( a phrase I've been using lately out of the blue).  And around and around we go.Wink

rest~

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2020 5:09 pm

Thank you Dove.....very inspiring and helpful, love you for being so....so.....lovable!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2020 6:46 pm

Oh, thank you, Yaddy.  The Love of God spread in our hearts brings us to love one another.
And I'm very happy to hear from you.  After the fires came the rains !, and I know all our thoughts and prayers were with you.
Is everything okay at your homestead?  And for your husband?  
God bless.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2020 7:50 pm

I'm just sitting and reading- enjoying this conversation very much !!!!
   Well said Yaddy and do pray all is good your way also.
    Personal tribulations seem to come after us at times but we must remain strong - even as the evil one tries to bring us down  one way or another. For me , among  several other sad  things , a small tornado a few weeks ago at  my late parents vacant home  which I try to keep up .  Massive trees down and power out but the trees down in the yard all avoided the house. My neighbor shook his head and told me- " I don't see how that tree  there didn't get on the house. it shoulda fell that way."  The other tree yanked the meter half off the house but didn't touch the roof. Shingles missing and the fence destroyed by one tree but ... just  a few shingles.. I told my neighbor who had a tree of his come in his house that- I walked around the house and said a prayer for protection  from termites , thieves  and such each time I left se ARK to return back to MS. I  used olive oil on all door openings. And even though I really needed a new roof, the Lord granted me complete protection and I'm grateful for that. This   neighbor maybe  thinks I'm crazy now- I could tell by the way he shook his head.. But then again.. he is fighting Leukemia and doing ok so far. Maybe it struck a note with him as I told him last summer that I would keep him in my prayers. We never know when a message , a kind word or a soothing thread here will boost morale or give a person the lift of encouragement they need. God bless  ya'll.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 12:48 am

Yes, thank you Dove....we had some lovely rain that filled our tanks, the place greened up so nicely that I invited next door's 12 sheep and 3 horses, as they were walking on dust, they have been here these last 2 weeks and thoroughly enjoyed the green pick here. I received a lovely bunch of flowers from said neighbour for putting op with his "animals" which were no trouble at all and saved me having to mow....he is giving my place a weeks rest and will see how his place goes, they can always come back and I am glad to be a blessing to them Fires are all out, thanks to the rain. Husband is doing well in nursing home, not happy but doing well. And we also had a violent storm, bordercollie, and it blew over 3 trees here, but not near the house and not on the path to the road, so I will wait and see what I can do, not in a hurry as I can still come and go!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 9:59 pm

It sounds like we have some entrainment happening, similar circumstances with trees, and then some sad things?
I lost a friend last week and it didn't have to be that way.  We could have had a laugh over what happened, but there wasn't that opportunity.  I understand why, but that doesn't leave me any less sad.
And staying even busier reading, researching is just wearing me out.  So, I'll have to try something different.  I don't know how to tell Researcher there are going to be fewer posts for awhile.  But he knows how to manage. (Still, I'll wait till morning. lol)

I do hope to keep this conversation going.  There's more to be mentioned, and I found it interesting when I learned it.  More than just interesting.  It's life changing. 
Ask God to resolve your troubles as He sees fit.  That's the best solution always.  Back later. Take good care of yourselves. 

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 10:02 am

That's wonderful Yaddy. I am so grateful that things are good there. Smile  As you said Dove, "sad things happening" - I  lost an older sweet cousin  and a beloved pet bird that was 20 years old in addition to the tornado in a span of a couple of weeks. Maybe I shouldn't use the same sentence for a bird .. but she was also sooo sweet (bird)  . I have said to others  that the Lord granted me that ray of sunshine in my life because she brought me much happiness and affection. It was  clearly a gift from Him of comfort and knowing goodness on harsh days.  I could go into detail but won't except to say that many prayers and conversations occurred in her flight cage that I built . She looked me right in the eye often and  sang-- I knew  then she was a special gift from Him to help me through the hard days.   God Bless  you all  ..miracles are everywhere  waiting to be seen.

Last edited by bordercollie on Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added information/correction)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 11:12 am

There doesn't seem to be a single moment in time that will not open to reveal the heavens if we ask.

Once again, so much that could be said, just in the experience of one little bundle of feathers and a voice of song and Unity. I could be 'lost' to the world again for days if I follow it.

So just a simple suggestion to mitigate the perception of separation and loss, and that is to remember in 'Thankfulness'.   I love you

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 9:58 am

Why humans don't seem able to get what they want:

Four [Buddhist pupils] who were intimate friends promised one another to observe seven days of silence.

On the first day all were silent. Their meditation had begun auspiciously, but when night came and the oil lamps were growing dim one of the pupils could not help exclaiming to a servant: "Fix those lamps."

The second pupil was surprised to hear the first one talk. "We are not supposed to say a word," he remarked.

"You two are stupid. Why did you talk?" asked the third.

"I am the only one who has not talked," concluded the fourth pupil.

-------------------------------------------
You may interpret this however, and in as many ways as you like.    chuckle

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 12:45 pm

Dove,  thanks Thank you !
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 10:16 am

You are already so much more than you may realize.  You are powerful beings in God.  We just have to see it and step into it, put it on.  I want to bring up a certain scripture in a minute, but first I wanted to give you a little gift for today.

Did you know that you can actually see the life force in nature?  When I saw it, it was as sparkling dots of light filling the trees, a joyful display of tiny stars, set in their own universe.

Some times the only reason we don't see more than what we call normal, is that we don't think we can, and so we hold ourselves in the limitations of conformity, seeing only what we've been taught to see, and no more of what's right before our eyes.

This morning I wanted to change that for you, to open a door to a simple expanded possibility, just by letting you know, "Yes.  You can!"
Kind of too bad that maybe no one told you this before.  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 11:38 am

When we attempt to define reality, there are no end of facts we blindly accept, and no end that we dismiss out of hand.

For instance, some 'scientific facts':

We take ourselves to be standing on the earth, on terra firma, solid ground.

The earth spins on it's axis at approximately 1040 miles per hour.

The earth circles the sun at 67,000 miles per hour.

The sun, bringing earth along, circles the Milky Way at about 486,000 miles per hour.

Huh.  That's amazing.  Are you dizzy? Are you even standing?  Boy, that gravity sure is some sticky stuff.  But you can jump into the air?  

Had enough?  Wink  There's more.  There's Always more. 
Limbo high, limbo low.   How big can you grow?   chuckle

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 4:14 pm

We don't have to wait for the grave to be consumed.  We are a veritable feast for  millions of little creatures  all the time.  And society idolizes those whose bugs are stacked differently than anothers'.  Oh, that's intelligent.  Wink

I found this bit of relevant information while looking for bigger "smaller' information. It's kind of a hoot to remember.  They look at it with appropriate irreverence:

https://www.cracked.com/article_19939_11-everyday-things-that-are-terrifying-under-microscope.html

-------------------------------------------------------
After more reading maybe none of us wants to learn physics at this point. 
Because really the 'proof' of reality is missed by science.  They can weigh and measure, force together and pull apart all they want and never come to the Source, never wake up to the Divine Creator.

They study the 'contruct', the thing made.  Not the One who made it and Holds it all together.  The 'construct' in the hands of man is not as it was made.  But will be restored as such.  And yes, with much groaning and wailing and gnashing of teeth for the wicked who are responsible for daring to usurp Eden and deceive and enslave God's people. 

There comes a day of cleansing.  Everywhere I've seen it, it is unavoidable eventually.
Whether it comes in Grace or in hardship (and it's Coming is Always Grace.
We just may not recognize that in that moment.)

The world as we know it is going to go through a transition. (that's putting it mildly).
My heart's desire is that you are as fully ready and equipped as possible, and that in that moment you will possess the full confidence to let go of every attachment to the world, trusting in Him Alone as in Him is Everything, including His Awesome Plan for you and those you hold in your heart.  The Old things pass away and All is made new in the New Beginning.
There are Angels surrounding us Already at work to bring us through.

(more later. It's challenging to grab just one piece of this. Wink )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 4:24 pm

Now is also the time to follow Q  (if you haven't before).

From today:

Important to understand.
ONLY AT THE PRECIPICE [moment of destruction] WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.

----
We Can Be ahead of this curve. Resurrection (of ALL Creation) is by the Spirit of God, our Indwelling Righteousness, and the Cause of All Good and Goodness as He moves in and through us as Evidence and Testimony to the world.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2020 7:43 pm

I've wanted to write out this next part for a long time. This time I might be sufficiently miserable to make this the right time. Maybe I mostly sound optimistic, faith filled,  I hope, except when looking at the crumb-bum evil,  and it may seem this comes easy for me.  It isn't always easy..at all. 
So tonight, rather than in joy, I'll write it out in sorrow.  More accurately, an hour by hour roller coaster of both.

The worst and the best of it is there's nothing I can do about it, except be frustrated. 

Normally, honestly, I would be happy-relieved that there is nothing I can do.  That makes it much easier to turn it over to God.  Yet the heart wants what the heart wants, and the thought of loss is painful, frightening; the opposite of Trust.

I've always tried to stress that this is a 'right now' need to seek Him and the Kingdom within.  Under stress is never fun.  Yet, in the post above I saw the words 
"ONLY AT THE PRECIPICE .... WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE."
I'll put my optimism on this later. First, we need to start at the beginning.

I've been attempting to chip away at the imagined authority of the fallen world over that Authority provided to one born again of the Kingdom. 
You qualify for Kingdom rules and Kingdom Rule.  But we don't always possess that.  And this is ALL ABOUT POSSESSING what Jesus died to give to us-
the RIGHT as 'cleansed as if we had NEVER SINNED' to come Boldly before the Throne and receive from God Himself.

He EVEN sent the Holy Spirit to be with us NOW, and the Spirit IS the Kingdom.
https://billbremer.org/kingdom-holy-spirit/

Yes, the world has a type of reality that we must respect.  Part of the Kingdom is the Helper, who will fulfill God's Promises to us IF we're attentive to Him, listening to Him and DOING what He says DO or DON'T DO. 

Jesus said 'don't look in the world for Me. That's not where you'll find Me."  Don't look to the world for Peace or Security.  It's not there.  Yet " I give you My Peace", He said.

(and I've lost the print color, so on to next post)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2020 10:12 pm

Most of the world does not like the idea of "Let go and Let God". I'll show you how that's THE Way to win, as opposed to self-will or self anything.

And I want to make a distinction regarding 'taking the Power to be of ourselves", because this is a walk into Power and Authority. 
I may have recently written this out, but when the people demanded water from Moses, he STRUCK the rock.  Oh dear.  That cost him the Promised Land in his earthly lifetime.   Jesus said, SPEAK to the mountain and doubt not in your heart, and it shall be cast into the sea. Of course 'the Rock'' of Living Waters is Christ.
And we don't ever think to demand of God. 
I've heard people give testimony of doing just that.  Excuse me, but HOW dumb can one be. WHO is the hindrance in the equation?  Talk about confused. 

How do we 'speak'?  Alone, Out loud to God: THE Power over all adversity. And when we speak, it is HIS WORD.  His Word is Power.  (and don't go casting out your neighbor, to his face anyway. It's not necessary to accomplish the goal)  Wink

ALL our living should be 'God referral'.  First, because we have that Awesome privilege, and second He's still God and we still aren't.  So, we live, we conduct our selves and our business through Him. "Live, move and have our being, in Him."

One day I asked the Spirit 'what do you call the Power'. He woke me in the middle of the night to hear the tv minister say, the Power of God is the Anointing.'
I didn't remember that the next day until while sitting here typing, the volume on the tv turned up on it's own, and I heard the Words again from a different minister. THEN I remembered! Wink

In the beginning it's almost hard to imagine all the communication that goes on.  It's really astounding. And comes in many different ways. 
But there was a time, before I learned,  when it seemed I couldn't get my prayers answered.  That should not be, according to the Bible. But I've come to a conclusion about it, and the problem is 'PROXIMITY', a lack of intimacy, of too many 'things' in the way.  When that is remedied, even having a thought becomes a prayer, answered quickly. And the Bible does talk about bringing every thought into captivity!  To keep the Word continually in your mouth.  It says that for a reason. 

So, what are the hindrances that keep us from life in and from the Spirit and the Kingdom?
Number 1=we are conditioned to the world from the day we're born, and maybe before.  Even little children, in their innocence, have to be taught to share, to consider others. 
Our thoughts, beliefs, opinions, judgments, codes and creeds, experiences, memories, all are based on the world and it's ways, AND they form our expectations.  But, the Kingdom does not function as does the world. It's a whole new way of doing things.  There are laws of cause and effect in the world. 
In the Kingdom, God is cause, and is not constrained by His Own Creation when it comes to His children-His sons and daughters. 
The condition of sin in the world causes God to withhold Himself from it EXCEPT in those whom He has sanctified.  YOU are Precious in His sight. 

The Call is to Come out of her, My people.  Be set apart. It is a choice. We may continue to refer to the ways of the world, or turn from the world and seek the Spirit and Kingdom within us.

You've heard more and more people say, 'the way out is in', 'if you don't go within, you go without'. Without what? Fellowship with God, for Goodness sake, who IS both the Blessing and the Giver of all Blessings and Promises. It was never about our deservedness. It's about our willingness to yield our will to His. And to First, in ALL things, seek Him. Anything less than ALL shows a lack of wisdom in the matter. 

FINALLY, the True Message has broken free from the churches who sat on it forever to keep you from becoming Free from their control, from the bondage of the world.  Who would keep you from God except the enemy, the father of lies?

You know what Jesus said about giving Him our troubles, our burdens.  So, when we spend our time of Coming before the Lord,
we do that.  We lay them down. An old hymn said, we come without one plea.  There's a time for seeking and a time for asking.
God said, "Be still, and know that I AM God."  So, do that.
If your mind won't leave you alone, as often is the case, jot it down.
You can pick up your problems later.  Hopefully there will soon come a day when you don't have anything to write down. Wink
THAT would be a blessing!

When we turn our attention inward, becoming quiet, God does all the work.  We cease from our efforts. I'll get the verse later.
In time, the Spirit begins to fill us with Himself.  And what is that like?
You know.
The Fruit of the Spirit is
Love
Joy
Peace
Patience
Kindness
Goodness
Faithfulness
Gentleness
Self control
Fruit begets it's own kind.  These attributes that ARE HIM reside within you, and when He comes to the forefront, His Joy within creates Joy without.  His Peace within creates Peace without.  
We understand we cannot accomplish this by our efforts to conform ourselves.  God said we cannot.
----
I hope to continue tomorrow. Wink  It's 11:11.  Wink
Sweet dreams~

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2020 2:38 pm

Be ye DOERS of the Word and not hearers only.  I'm confident we have lived this right along.
My focus here is on the benefit, the open door, the wonder of Being.
Both are required, with Being needing to be first.  THEN do...in His Wisdom and Strength, poured out New every morning.

God is a Being who from out of His Essence, Creates All things from Nothing.  Yet God is not Nothingness.
He is the Potentiality of ALL Good Things; whatsoever He desires. And In Him is our Fulfillment. 

That exact thing can be said of His Spirit whom He has sent to reside in and with us.

The Power of the Anointing is another level of serving altogether, requiring much preparation, and sacrifice, commitment and discipline to hold the line, walk in the calling.  Think of the prophets, apostles, martyrs. 

But for us here, as we 'perfect' (in our guaranteed imperfection) our 'dying to self so that He might live His Will, His Life, in and through us', the Power is available to the Holy Spirit always to RISE UP, and meet the need, answer the call, respond to the threat, should we inadvertently wander too close to the edge.
Believing that is somewhat akin to being ready so that the angels don't have to bust up your house in order to rescue you.

The world is becoming an ever increasing threat to all,  and our experience always has been and will be even moreso as we go on, wholly dependent on God. 
You may or may not be surprised at how many Christians still think they can run their own lives. 

It is so, so painful to know that they will be brought to their knees in surrender, if they don't themselves choose to take the knee. 
Yet, ultimately that is the best thing we could hope for them.  
And hasn't it been true for us, too?  That in one way or another we were brought to the place where putting Him and His Will above all else was the ONLY answer, our ONLY hope?

If we do truly Trust Him to do all that He has said, there is so much Peace in that.
Now who fights my battles?  Now that I am His?
Are we forgetting how God wins wars for those who walk in His Will?
How many times in the Bible, He said, "I Myself will do the thing."
And that would apply to all we cannot do for ourselves.  Chief among those things is Salvation, of course.

But time and again, for me the easy question is not 'can I do it', but 'can I do it better than God can'?  

Elisha prayed God open the eyes of his servant so he might also see the horses and chariots of fire covering the hillside all around Elisha.

Would our prayers change if we were praying FROM Victory, rather than hoping for victory?  There would be more Thanks, for sure.

I am attempting to walk myself to my own answer through this as well.  It seems I forgot we still have an enemy seeking to devour 
whoever he can. I'm no prize to him, but others are.

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next