Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 2:53 pm

My, this went long.  At my last writing, I was in dire straits.
I ended with a lamentation and prayer that I removed before posting.
But within minutes, I was gathered up in the Spirit and rescued with a powerful, beautiful love. Beyond expression, defying explanation. 
Now I wait, ever looking, ever hopeful, with renewed confidence, that I can walk in this.

And I'm learning on a 'higher' level how to preserve it, how to stay with it, and not let the appearances or even circumstances of the world steal it away.   Some of that should be written out.
So much I HAVE written out.  I just got tested right where it was going to really hurt!

And I have a new word to add: Overcoming.

I'll go there first.  When we think of Overcoming, we think 'sin', and of overcoming death. And rightfully so.  But there's MORE, which I've been talking about consistently.

The Word came to me, "God preserves HIMSELF in us.'
Meaning He won't change.  He is who He is, and we can count on that 100% !
And yes, we think of Righteousness, as Bible says, He, the Spirit within,  is our Righteousness, and the evidence thereof.
And you've probably heard it taught, it's not the FRUITS of the Spirit, it's the FRUIT of the Spirit.
Meaning we aren't meant to possess just some and not all.

And that's easy to see.  The Fruit is not something the Spirit doles out.  It's WHO HE IS.
If we don't have ALL of Him, He's NOT withholding, we are inhibiting it somehow; Usually with our (world modeled) expectations of what can and cannot be. 
EVEN if this has not been our experience before, HIS Mercies are New every morning.  We are to be expecting the 'New thing', the Better thing, the God Created and delivered answer.

When the Spirit resides in us, we really do have it all. 
Along with Righteousness, along with Love, there is JOY.  There is PEACE.
So 'that your JOY might be complete'.
ALL things come together IN HIM. 

When the Spirit moves to meet a need, we have every expectation that it will also be something we want. Something that measures up to AND EVIDENCES His Nature, His Character.
We have to believe that out of the Richness of All That Is, and His Unlimited Goodness to us, whom He Loves, that there IS a good answer, a good outcome for us.

We acknowledge Him in our asking.  "Forget not all My benefits', he said.  I remind you and me, it isn't about our deservedness, or lack of.  It's about His Goodness.  
I'm often surprised at the things that I was taught 'mattered', that actually DON'T.  And Forgiveness, as He means it, is COMPLETE.
There is nothing>good or bad> that we need to bring forward into the New Day. 
Every moment is New in the Eternal NOW. 

There is a Place in us where we yield to Him, where we are still . BE STILL, (He said) and know that I am God. 
That allows the Infilling of the Spirit, and THEN, when we aren't bringing any of our 'anything' to get in the way, He can work His Best Work.  Right?
Then, in our asking, we look at the Fruit and say, what would bring  the expression of this into my life experience.  And that's how we identify what we desire to have fulfilled. 

What fulfills the need?  What would bring me happiness?  What would bring me Peace, a gentleness of spirit, an easy Patience with the world  (below Him). 
If I don't see the angels on the hill, then I need to 'see' differently.
(From the Spirit and the Word).  THEN I behold the provision. 

We may well have to walk some less desirable situations to get there.
That happens all the time.  But we don't lose sight of the goal, or our faith that Our Loving Father will provide.  Then again, it might be immediate.  Those times are really something to be thankful over, and they build our confidence in Him that HE IS A GIVER Always~;  out of the Abundance of His Heart. 
He makes a Way where there is no way; if we will but walk in it, we may have our heart's desire. 

Faith, the substance and evidence.  "In Joy", He Creates again and again.  Surely, Goodness and Mercy shall follow you all the days of your life.  Ps. 23:6

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 6:17 pm

This is a man who died in the O.R. and spent some quality time in heaven.  I find him and his testimony very sincere and believable.  It is an hour and a half, but this is such an encouragement,  you might like to hear it over a few sessions.  It will lift your Spirit and bring you happiness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY5iOY_Uvg0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 4:39 pm

It's come up about varied, designated roles in the Body of Christ.  I don't think any is more valued than another, even if they are very different in assigned purpose or abilities.  The Bible is pretty clear about that, AND why it is so. *

The hope would be that the more fully realized we are in Him, the more aspects of Him we can express at any needful time.

How could one supersede another if they are all individually chosen by Christ specifically for each of us  for Him to fulfill through us.

And why would He deny any of us what we need when we need it? Not measured in terms of our assigned works, but only just because of Who He Is towards us?

Excelling in one does not preclude any other in His Grand Abundance of Giving Gifts.

Healing, by the way, is nothing I ever made happen.  I did have to learn how to 'see' properly, in order to allow it, though, as He did the thing.

And how could they contradict if they are all of Him?  YOU, Lord, spread a table before me in the presence of mine enemies.  As a son or daughter, the invitation is to Come, choose what you need FROM ME (God),  for the moment. It's ALL available to us, established by Him in Love.

1 Corin: 12:18  But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.

19 And if they were all one member, where were the body?

20 But now are they many members, yet but one body.  

21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.

22 Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:  

23 and those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.

24 For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked:

25 that there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.

26 And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.

27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

29 Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?

30 have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?

31 But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 11:49 pm

I hope everyone knows none of this is a suggestion that anyone needs to change in any way.
It's to give evidence that more is available, which was a big but happy surprise to me.

It's all a matter of 'more than.."  beginning with accepting the possibility, which activates the probability of incorporating the needful and/or desired thing as a true life experience.
I never thought of it as frivolous, such as getting 'things'..I'm not swayed by 'things'.  I'm moved by quality of lives and the evidence of the sweet sweet attentiveness of God by His Spirit to do good in all available opportunities presented to Him by one who loves Him and welcomes His Fellowship.
love

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 8:46 am

Judy wrote   'I have awakened in the past every night thinking of the things I need to do, should have done and regretted doing in my life.  The evil one tries to discourage me'.
--------------
The good part of this is you know where it's coming from, and you've found a tool to combat it.
I spent years reading, trying to pull myself up by the bootstraps, to redefine myself, to find some sort of power over the voice of the accuser. 
And we can make big progress that way.  
But ultimately it isn't a battle that can be fully won in the mind, or better said, it's not a mental battle, it is  a spiritual battle.
But just by making this decision to triumph, to Let it Be as God said, not as the enemy said, you throw open the Doors to all the help we need.

The starting place is the Word, as the Word has Power and The Life. 
Thank you so much, Lord, You always provide a way out, a way over!

The first thing you know is that the hassle is coming from 'the Liar!'  He's lying to you to keep you down, defeated.  God raises us UP and OUT into the Son, to the Better Life. Wink
And Better Life is a weak term for the Glory of it all.   

But you're not alone.  This happens to most everybody. I think it most definitely happens to those whom God has specifically chosen as His. And now knowing this, you know He will equip you to win! So as you take on this endeavor, SMILE.  The victory is already yours.

There is an Overcoming Provision for every challenge we face.
A friend of a friend said,  God's not going to send us into any battle without His fully equipping us for His Victory. 
In this, there is Peace. That inner knowing will sustain you.

So, pick something the enemy says and let the Word defeat it.
I'll find some things too, soon. Wink
This is NO CONTEST.  God WINS. PERIOD! You fight FROM Victory.  Let it be as God has spoken.

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 10:07 am

Thank you Dove. You are so right !!   It's a battle but we can never give up..  We are on the winning team after all . Our Heavenly Father  truly loves us and will never leave us alone . I'm grateful for our Savior every day.
 I witnessed to someone the other day and it felt sooo good to have someone not roll their eyes. It did me  good too.  The battle rages on at times, but as you said, I know where  the sorrow comes from and can defeat "it" with our Lord in heaven at my side.  Thank you Lord for leading and guiding me and the friends (Your soldiers) I have here .Amen.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 10:56 am

There are many ways to do battle.  In this case I would deny the enemy any credibility, acknowledge
God's Word as your justification, and then just plain shut the door on him.  
"Resist the devil and he will flee".  
When we've got the Word on our side, wow.  It's OVER! Right then, right there.  
How dare the enemy!  Scummy thing. 
Don't give him anything!  Not your peace, not your sleep, not your mood, your enjoyment of the Day...
NADA!
Sweet revenge.  I'll have what God says I can have, thank you!  Now, enemy...Leave! Melt like the wicked witch and slither back into hell.  Wink

If you find a closed DOOR in the Spirit, fling it open!  There's nothing but sunshine and Good Things within.  Amen!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 12:09 pm

What a gift Thoreau is, incorporating all that prioritizes our lives in the here and now, spoken so many years ago.

And I do not fault him his means of procuring sandwiches.  LOL.  It's the same way I get all mine. Wink
(and laundry too).  It's true.  And they do this with a happy heart!  Amazing.  A harvest of seeds sown?
Just the favor of the Kingdom?  Both?  So at this point, what am I to do?  Keep sowing!  Pass it on.
Out of the abundance of the heart, we give.   One cannot drink stagnant water.  Life giving water must continually flow!

I think about you all and some of what I know you've done, and it's very special and heartwarming and perfect, and appreciated by God and man.

You may not know, I thought I was done, nothing left to say that I felt would be received, and Q HAPPENED!  Wink  Right at the same time.  LOL.  With nothing I knew anything about, or really thought I cared about, but that didn't matter.  It really was not my decision to make.

And now I've said much more, as it does seem the time is now.  And there's yet more to be said.
Not the least of which is get it into our body, mind, soul and spirit that in any and every storm,
'Keep your eyes on Jesus', and fear not; trusting Him to raise you above the waves and walk harmless and unharmed beside Him. 

You've had to practice as I have, I'm sure.  And we can rehearse in our minds today, all the times He's delivered us.  And I will hope to be a voice of faith building encouragement as we go.  And also to bring lessons that are available to us about bringing our understanding, thoughts and vision into a future model of God's Will for His redeemed earth. 

Thoreau said, 
“Not till we are lost, in other words not till we have lost the world, do we begin to find ourselves, and realize where we are and the infinite extent of our relations.”

This is gold. If we carry the 'old' into the 'new', the polluted into the pristine, we've done nothing,
and it will have to be done again. God will not stop till it is as He says it is, so...the quicker the Body of Christ is molded to His Will AND walks in it-carries it out, the sooner the Glorified may be made manifest. And that's the Day in which we have our hope and faith.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 9:01 pm

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/could-consciousness-all-come-down-to-the-way-things-vibrate?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Sometimes considering well-worn information from a new perspective yields revelation.

Is this the all in all of it?  No...because I don't think we can know, or even conceptualize the True All In All.  But this has merit, I believe.  It expands our thinking, our defining of 'what's real', and moves us closer to sensing Truth.

If you happened to look at the eeg's and ekg's I posted once, to indicate how God Intention is Pure, ever Consistent, and why this must be so.

And how human thought and intention is full of noise, lacking cohesiveness, very randomized and 'rough' in comparison.

A HIGHER state of consciousness, one with purity and clarity of vision, built on the attributes and Presence of the Holy Spirit begins to emulate (resonate with) the Mind of God.

One could even say that would be a picture of an effective prayer.   Wink

Oh, haha.  I haven't read the whole article (as it's not news per se to me, but I just scrolled and they have included their own brain wave graphs.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2020 5:58 pm

Just ran into this excellent word:

Mrs. Berglund
@TheSowerwentout
5h
Replying to 

@Listen4Always
We often consider faith to be a thing or activity but faith is actually a Person. When we look at this Person as the Spirit who gives life He transfuses Himself as faith into us. In this way faith is spontaneously spawned in us as the believing ability, substantiation of hope

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More   Waking Up from Waking.  A Victim No More - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking Up from Waking. A Victim No More
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2