Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 11:37 am

Q#4621.  He was place holder #1 of 6 on the 11:3 timeline.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 9:38 am

Catturd :tm:
@catturd2
The KGB is the most corrupt agency in the world.

The FBI ... "Hold my beer."

---------------------

thebradfordfile:tm:
@thebradfordfile
15h
The FBI framed a man for treason, got caught, and the only guy to be charged got probation. 

You can't make this shit up.

thebradfordfile:tm:
@thebradfordfile
13h
Is Biden the first dictator with dementia?

--------------
The only successful thing that Biden's done in the oval office is make President Trump look better.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 8:08 pm

Techno Fog

@Techno_Fog
5h
Update: Kevin Clinesmith has been suspended by the DC Bar.

The disgraced former FBI lawyer (and member of Team Mueller) has been "suspended on an interim basis based upon his conviction of a serious crime."  More details on Substack:

https://technofog.substack.com/p/kevin-clinesmith-has-received-a-temporary
RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 EtQOVqiXcAASnkR?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 3:36 pm

https://rumble.com/vdf4nn-james-clapper-interrogation-2.html

He confirms some things that the whistleblower behind the 'bubble' shield said.

Really despicable stuff.  And he's so matter of fact about it.  It was just 'business as usual'

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 8:15 pm

[size=15]Oz @OzRestored[/size]
1h
And... here... we... GO!

Enjoy Rod, enjoy John, enjoy Mike!

Whistleblower RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 1f4a3RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 1f4a5

https://populist.press/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/FULL-Transcript-of-Whistleblower-Interview.pdf

It gets good by page 3.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2021 5:04 pm

The recent whistleblower mentioned above is JOHNHERETOHELP.  And his information is questionable,
even though Lin Wood is sending it out and around.

So here's this article about 'John'.  Always good to listen to both sides.  Of course it's in "thedailybeast',
so I don't know WHO is harder to believe. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lin-woods-fave-qanon-oracle-hopes-for-trump-pardon-after-pain-pill-scheme

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 5:13 pm

Steele meets Ohr (2007) 966 cough..pages
RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 ExMdzxmVgAAcFA2?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 4:59 pm

George Papadopoulos
@GeorgePapa19
1h

(this info was pub'd on Dec 2020) 

Declassified Strzok Texts: FBI Spied On Fox News, Recorded Phone Call Between Fox VP And Papadopoulos

DECEMBER 17, 2020 By Tristan Justice

New text messages released Thursday show FBI officials spied on a Fox News executive over the course of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation that targeted President Donald Trump as a secret Russian agent who illegally stole the election from Hillary Clinton in 2016. The FBI surveilled and recorded a phone call between former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos and an unnamed vice president at Fox News, according to a text message sent to fired former FBI official Peter Strzok just weeks before Trump was inaugurated as president in 2017.
Agents were targeting former Trump campaign foreign policy advisor George Papadopoulos, who later pleaded guilty to making false statements to FBI agents during the Russian collusion investigation. The FBI used the Foreign Agents Registration Act, or FARA, as a legal pretext to investigate and spy on Papadopoulos, as well as former White House National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort, and former Trump affiliate Carter Page.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2021 11:37 am

(well..it's about Russians and about spies..)

The link should better explain it:
https://t.co/7gAn4vyTIA?amp=1   
AFTER YOU TRANSLATE IT, THAT IS. Wink

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 EyUl-PCUUAA1hLh?format=jpg&name=medium
RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 EyUl-PDVgAE5fbD?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 10:13 am

Besides the fact that I've never seen Dawson to be wrong, didn't you have a feeling all was not as it seemed with Comey?  And now we've had evidence come out that it was McCabe who deserved the blame.
So here's this:
The announcer on the left in the picture has just recently been let go by FOX. The point was made that POTUS had criticized him.  And he was awful in the beginning, but I thought he'd gotten better..but then I stopped watching, so IDK.

DawsonSField
@DawsonSField
1h
That picture says so much. The Republican half of the Swamp, the RNC, was ‘instructing’ it’s ’surrogates’ to attack Comey & hide the fact that he was investigating the traitors & spies that the RNC planted within Trump’s campaign.

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 E0T5SNFXIAIRgWs?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 10:36 am

Lee Smith
@LeeSmithDC
1h
Yes, remember that FARA was used as a pretext for Crossfire Hurricane.

Quote Tweet
RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 IAysSqyp_normalNick Short
@PoliticalShort
· Apr 30
Is the DOJ weaponizing supposed FARA violations to go after political opponents? It sure looks like it.

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 E0OwLvGWQAASyyA?format=png&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 12:51 pm

Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
1h
Christopher is a foreigner meddling in our elections. He’s literally a foreign spy trained to deceive & sow chaos. The FBI assisted him in laundering his lies (which have always proven to be lies) in order to trash Trump. The FBI helping Steele do this is disgusting & unAmerican.

Quote Tweet
RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 KuG27bBK_normalBreaking911
@Breaking911
· 17h
BREAKING: Christopher Steele reportedly produced a second dossier for the FBI while Trump was in office; the 35-page document alleged the existence of further damning sex tapes, according to The @Telegraph

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 8:59 pm

https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/28/christopher-steele-dossier-david-ignatius-michael-flynn/

A former associate of Sen. John McCain served as a key conduit between journalists and dossier author Christopher Steele in early 2017, going so far as offering to “feed” stories about Trump associates to a Washington Post columnist, according to documents from a British court proceeding.
David Kramer, a former State Department official who worked at the McCain Institute, kept Steele apprised of his contacts in January 2017 with journalists from BuzzFeed News, CNN, ABC News, The Wall Street Journal and The Washington Post regarding aspects of the dossier.
Kramer relayed information he learned from reporters at ABC News and the Journal regarding the dossier’s allegation that Trump lawyer Michael Cohen visited Prague, according to text messages read at a defamation trial against Steele in London last month.
The Daily Caller News Foundation obtained a transcript of the closed-door court proceedings, which were held in London from July 20-24. Steele, a former MI6 officer, is being sued by Aleksej Gubarev, a Russian businessman who Steele’s dossier accuses of hacking Democrats’ computer systems in 2016.
FBI agents offered to pay Steele during a meeting in Oct. 3, 2016, to dig up dirt on several Trump aides, including Flynn, according to a Justice Department inspector general’s report.

I don't see any arrest warrants here, but there's more of the story at the link

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 5:51 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 E2Bs7MmVoAIe28Q?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2021 5:50 pm

New version on left released today; old version on right released back in Dec 2018:

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 E2KVOVsX0AAooKn?format=png&name=small

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 E2KVOVsX0AAooKn?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2021 2:46 pm

[size=15]Techno Fog

@Techno_Fog

·
1h

[/size]
Alfa Bank is trying to force Fusion GPS to produce its internal e-mails/records.

This includes Trump-Russia research and correspondence with DNC lawyers Perkins Coie.

And Fusion GPS is about to lose that fight.

Our latest:

https://technofog.substack.com/p/fusion-gps-is-losing-the-fight-to

There’s a fight brewing in a DC federal court over Fusion GPS’s internal correspondence and records. And they’re losing.

Now, the Alfa Bank is on offense. They have filed a motion to compel, asking the Court to require Fusion GPS and Glenn Simpson to produce nearly 500 critically important documents improperly withheld as privileged.

(this gets into Perkins Coie activities too.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2021 12:18 pm

There's a reason.

@CBS_Herridge
· Jun 5, 2020

Republican-led Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee authorizes @SenRonJohnson to issue subpoenas FBI Crossfire Hurricane, State Dept contact author “Steele Dossier” and unmasking by former government officials. +30 names READ @CBSNews

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 EZw-NOXXYAEkG_H?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2021 9:50 am

A great find by
@SeamusHughes
!

An unsealed search warrant revealed that the FBI infiltrated the secure phone industry & had a confidential source introduce global criminals to an encrypted communications system while the FBI had the keys to kingdom!
#ButNothingsHappening

Quote Tweet
RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 R6AQLwPZ_normal
Seamus Hughes
@SeamusHughes
· 14h
Let's advance the story a bit w/ some original reporting: An FBI informant introduced Anom to Phantom Secure & Sky Global users in 2018. The informant gave each user a unique ID number, the FBI had full access to that ID list. Working w/ AFP, it was called Operation Trojan Horse

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 4:09 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E3tbXhgUUAIIy_q?format=jpg&name=large

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 E3tbXhgUUAIIy_q?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2021 9:57 pm

They sound like a group of SES people to me. Grrr...

[size=15]DawsonSField

@DawsonSField

·
5h

[/size]
Let's see where this goes.
FEC Office of General Counsel investigated Alexandra Chalupa & DNC for foreign collusion based on a Politico article.
OGC found the allegation was false, but found probable cause for other criminal actions. But FEC governors refused to investigate it.

Quote Tweet

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 2f5WU2B5_mini

Ellen L. Weintraub

@EllenLWeintraub
· 9h
RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 1f525BREAKING RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 1f525 @FEC finds no probable cause that the @DNC and Alexandra Chalupa broke the law in a complaint that had been built upon Russian disinformation.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 6:11 am

The man deliberately altered an email given to a FISA court.
Quote Tweet

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I3MywMxl_mini

Chuck Ross

@ChuckRossDC
· 17h
Unreal. Kevin Clinesmith may be able to begin practicing law again in DC by this August if a disciplinary board approves an agreement he entered with the DC Bar

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 7:40 pm

https://technofog.substack.com/p/why-is-a-fusion-gps-attorney-risking

A Fusion GPS attorney is risking sanctions to try to settle the case with Alfa Bank. Why the desperation? It could have to do with the "500 critically important documents" Alfa Bank demands to see - including internal Fusion correspondence.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2021 12:25 pm

This you McCabe? How does the most powerful team of investigators allow one of its senior members to be bought off by the press? Unless of course the
@FBI
likes it that wayRUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 1f937-1f3fb-200d-2640-fe0f Anyway, no charges as usual and they’ll still get their retirement.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E6wSDwaUcAEBwvq?format=jpg&name=medium

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 E6wSDwaUcAEBwvq?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 4:32 pm

#NEW:
@Jim_Jordan
sends letter to Inspector General Michael Horowitz inquiring about the reported misconduct of an unnamed former senior FBI official.
RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 E62TXHhWEAMCC7w?format=jpg&name=large

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 E62TXIFXsAAoT2R?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 6:33 pm

This 'man'  grrrr

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/22/democrat-election-lawyer-russia-hoaxer-marc-elias-leaves-perkins-coie-ahead-of-durham-report/

Good sign tho.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2021 1:49 pm

Paul Sperry did an article on Fusion GPS that is now deleted.
But he forgot to identify Boies' law firm as Fusion GPS' client & their involvement in the Burisma case.
Good thing Hunter Biden left a laptop full of evidence against these people for FBI!

Quote Tweet

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 0RjQiQNr_normal

DawsonSField

@DawsonSField
· Sep 23, 2019
Why doesn't Paul ever tell the rest of the story? It's not like starting all your tweets with "BREAKING" prevents you from identifying the Fusion GPS client.
I already identified which 2 companies were helping Burisma. Boies Shiller Flexner (David Boies) & Blue Star Strategies.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2021 8:04 pm

https://nypost.com/2019/09/07/robert-mueller-helped-saudi-arabia-cover-up-its-role-in-9-11-attacks-suit/

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 DyOE3hwZ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 5:39 pm

As
@ChuckRossDC
notes, the Hillary lawyer about to be indicated for Russiagate lying helped NYT national security reporter
@charlie_savage
promote his last book. Savage not only was the one who spread the CIA lie about "Russian bounties" in Afghanistan but also spread this gem:
RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 E_aQFmdWEAItWpA?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 6:06 pm

https://www.thedailybeast.com/john-durham-requests-former-cia-director-john-brennans-emails-in-dojs-trump-russia-probe-report-says

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2021 9:44 pm

One year delta approaching

Techno Fog

@Techno_Fog
· Sep 24, 2020

The @adamgoldmanNYT report on Durham reviewing Clinton Foundation investigation:

1) Agents/FBI managers seek subpoena of CF
2) Top DOJ criminal division officials deny request

Did Andrew Weissmann deny the subpoena? In 2016 he led the Fraud Section.

@adamgoldmanNYT -any idea?
RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 EitBFwCWkAA6UKB?format=png&name=900x900

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 EitBbEBWkAEfomG?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2021 6:35 pm

https://t.me/John_Durham

This is it. The hour is upon us and I am bringing the storm of the century.
History in the making.
Welcome to the main event, patriots.
It's showtime.
A show so big that will leave everyone speechless.
They are not ready for it!

After 1 WEEK I will lock this channel down to PRIVATE, which means you will only be able to access with provided INVITE LINK. You will not be able to JOIN or VIEW my channel, unless you JOINED before the lockdown.
It must be this way so no one can stop me from SPREADING THE TRUTH.
This will last until the BLACKOUT.
MAJOR VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED - SPREAD THE WORD!
Patriots are in control.
20-40 Million Patriots Worldwide.

You have 1 WEEK to join this channel. After that I will activate invite links.
SHARE this channel and only this CHANNEL.
I am here on Telegram and nowhere else. No other sites.

All of you need to understand that it had to be this way. Soon you will realize the meaning of this.
EVERY LIE WILL BE REVEALED.
Prepare backups.
Archive everything.
They will try to shut us down, but they won't stop us.
WE WILL PREVAIL.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 11:53 pm

Already concerns over conflict of interest in Michael Sussmann case — judge is married to lawyer for anti-Trump operative Lisa Page.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/judge-case-anti-trump-mudslinger-married-attorney-anti

------------------------------------

UNDERREPORTED! Andrew Weissman has quietly left Jenner & Block in late August, the firm he rejoined less than year ago.

The criminal mastermind. He hired the team under Muller. He pushed the endless abuse and contortions.

It was the Weissman Report.

One of the worst treasonous criminals (yes he coordinated with foreign governments) in American history.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2021 1:07 am

What exactly does MlchaeI Su$$man indictment really mean ? Let's see what Dan B0ngin0 has to say !
https://twitter.com/Gitmo33/status/1440110424561754117

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 9:18 am

Good news ???
no...

Sussmann judge was previously 'professional acquaintances' with lawyer indicted by Durham https://news.yahoo.com/sussmann-judge-previously-professional-acquaintances-174200209.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw&tsrc=twtr via @YahooNews

Read this twice?
The judge's wife represents Lisa Page?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2021 11:50 am

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 FAd5g3WWEAIgq2J?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2021 4:56 pm

Exclusive: A much deeper look at the story of the 2016 Trump-Alfa Bank suspicions thrust onto center stage by special counsel John Durham's indictment of a cybersecurity lawyer -- and filling in a lot of gaps. w/ @adamgoldmanNYT
(paywall)

thread with details  https://twitter.com/charlie_savage/status/1443620248549273601
RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 FAjGu1WWUAQnw5g?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2021 6:34 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 FAkgX6IWQAAn2Lt?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2021 11:03 pm

FOX NEWS: DOJ Inspector General Horowitz reveals 200+ errors in FBI FISA applications

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2021 2:35 pm

Logical thinking.
Month: Sept
Public learned GJ empaneled re: McCabe?
Coincidence?
Follow the connections.
We have it all.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2021 11:27 am

Senate Judiciary releases 394-page staff report entitled: “Subverting Justice: How the Former President and his Allies Pressured DOJ to Overturn the 2020 Election.”: https://judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Interim%20Staff%20Report%20FINAL.pdf Durbin’s office says these are the key findings

Hidden as it needs to be, in this thread is a link exposing more children for sale: https://twitter.com/TheBrebRoom/status/1446145758848339972

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 FBF-H4VXMAItEBO?format=jpg&name=small

Last edited by Dove on Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2021 11:28 am

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 FBF-H4YXMAUldfD?format=jpg&name=900x900
RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 FBF-H4WWUAEtUTJ?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2021 4:13 pm

"[Debbie Wasserman-Schultz] had told [Leonard Bernardo] @ Soros Foundation re: the information"

"Email in Atlantic Council that recounted info"

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 FBHTj4nWEAY_5bC?format=jpg&name=900x900
RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 FBHcWy5VEAIOalq?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 2:36 pm

DOSSIER CONSTRUCTION 101:

4 of 4
#FISA memos contain #Intercepts:
2 of 4 intentionally misattributed to

@SergeiMillian
:

Goldstone/Jr = June memo 80 (misattribute)
Gordon/Page = July memo 94
Millian/Morgulis = July memo 95
Simes/Kushner = August memo 102 (misattribute)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FCARNKwVIAAELrB?format=jpg&name=large
RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 FCARNKwVIAAELrB?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:21 pm

TheLastRefuge

@TheLastRefuge2
· 5h

On the day after Mueller completed his investigation and report, in April 2019 the FBI moved to arrest Julian Assange.

On the day after Chris Steele and ABC broadcast their Steele Dossier documentary, the FBI moves to raid Oleg Deripaska.

See how that works?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:11 pm

New details on the scope of John Durham's investigation -

He has provided Michael Sussmann w/ 81K pages of documents.

These are from "grand jury subpoenas" issued to 15 people/entities/orgs - including Fusion GPS and likely the DNC.

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 FCLOgxzX0AIAA1D?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:12 pm

81 thousand pages of documents.
I repeat. 81 thousands.
Where are the people who said Durham would do nothing now? This man has been doing some serious work

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 FCLnrjfWYAIoGNA?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:15 am

WHY WOULD FBI (DURHAM) RAID OLEG DERIPASKA RUSSIAN OLIGARCH HOME? 10-20-21
https://rumble.com/vo09i5-why-would-fbi-durham-raid-oleg-deripaska-russian-oligarch-home-10-20-21.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 2:46 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 FCpcAKeWUAk8Xa-?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 2:48 pm

Teenager accused of sexually assaulting ninth-grade girl in a Loudoun County, Virginia, high school found guilty on ALL charges. Think the MSM will report this?

(tranny did the attacking)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:21 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 FC33xpsWYAU-8Vt?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next