Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
bordercollie

bordercollie

From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 8:13 am

I will miss your posts but hope you will occasionally do some  from time to time. 
  I want the Lord o come quickly but it is my thought that He will only return when the  God given DNA is in danger  of being extinguished like in Noah's time. ( as in , no flesh be saved) The evil is  growing fast all over the world so I expect  His anger over these perversions to happen anytime like in s and d . 
 There is much I don't understand but know more that I used to before I came here.  I intend to keep learning and keep looking up. Thank ya'll.

ScaRZ likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 9:00 am

I never said I was going to stop posting Bordercollie. I was just letting it be known why I haven't been on posting as much as I once did. It just gets hard coming up with new subjects that I feel are good without them just being "Something, Anything" to post. 

This has always been the main reason I like forums....."If there are several other members who take part, it always came with different subjects, as well as subjects branching off from the subject." Most  Blogs are the author's material and that's about it. Can be some comments but for the most part, very few.

In what I call the good ole days of forums, it was difficult to keep up with what was going on if I missed a day getting back on. All of it kept the interest level high for me as well as the others taking part. Something new to discuss and think about. It never was about one person taking up the whole thread.

From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 Runes110

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 9:15 am

bordercollie wrote:
  I want the Lord o come quickly but it is my thought that He will only return when the  God given DNA is in danger of being extinguished like in Noah's time. ( as in , no flesh be saved) 

What you wrote quoted above Bordercollie took me back a few years to an article by Larry D. Harper. I read it again this morning and will post it below.

The Voice of Elijah .......Larry D. Harper

The prophecies against Mystery Babylon are not against one specific nation; they are against all mankind, against planet Earth.

At the Tower of Babel this civilization was "one" united under one leader, speaking one
language, preparing to swear allegiance to gods other than the Living God.

It shall be so again (except for the "Elect") under the soon-coming reign of the Antichrist.

The Tower of Babel was the death knell for our civilization, for it was there that all mankind together rejected the God Who is and formally turned to other gods, seeking eternal life.

History has continued since that time to provide sufficient evidence that, given opportunity, men are unwilling to serve the Living God.

Contrary to what mankind believes about its own righteousness, the evidence is almost in. It provides sufficient proof to condemn us all. Devastation will soon follow.

We have only to await a world united under one leader. At that time, genetic engineers will be working to reverse the effects of the genetic code that causes the human cell to die rather than nourish and rebuild itself.

They will be seeking eternal life in the flesh. Before they find it, God will destroy this civilization that sits so self-centeredly atop the seven mountains (Rev. 17:9) that rise from the bottom of the seas to become seven continents. And only the Remnant will be saved.

As Larry pointed out, and I fully agree with his words.........They will be seeking eternal life in the flesh. "Before they find it" God will destroy this civilization

I refer back once again to what is written in Genesis 11:6........"And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 11:05 pm

EBS is currently scheduled for Saturday.  

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t29444-so-gather-round

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 10:24 am

It has been said by some that the only thing now differing from the Days of Noah is the lifespan.

People were living multiple hundreds of years then. At 100 you were just a child in the aging process.

If the Antichrist System offers a 900 year lifespan to all who take a DNA upgrade, think how many will jump at the chance?

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 10:41 am

Count me out too Scars. I'm looking forward to going home soon. 
 With that offered, to the non believers, I would imagine that they would  also be offered a better  existence both financially and health wise  . ( well,at least for the time being). Many  non believers would rush to this . because, after all,  they didn't read the fine print...

ScaRZ likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 6:08 am

bordercollie wrote:
Count me out too Scars. I'm looking forward to going home soon. 
 With that offered, to the non believers, I would imagine that they would  also be offered a better  existence both financially and health wise  . ( well, at least for the time being). Many  non believers would rush to this . because, after all,  they didn't read the fine print...

Yes!! The vast majority of the total population on earth during that time period will have no idea who this leader (The Antichrist) is. The World will be blind to the truth.....The deception of the strong delusion has taken root. Only a very small portion of the earths population will understand the truth.

The earths population had plenty time to be prepared, understand and except The Truth. Their eyes and ears of blindness and deafness would have been open to The Truth. People will be deceived because they love The World and the things of The World. They love the darkness more than the light.

There comes a time to let go, never looking back.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 11:16 am

This below was from a few years back, it reminds me of the last couple post.

This question was ask by me........"If the bus to the eternal heaven was parked outside your home and gave you five minutes to come aboard, would you choose to leave this world, or would you remain?"

One man answered......."I want to go to heaven, but just not right now."

I spoke up and said......."The question does not state the bus will ever return."

I really saw the question as today is the day. The bus was parked outside waiting for me today.

Would I go get on the bus, or would I look back?

Would I want to hang on to this world and the things of this world, or would I keep looking forward and get on the bus?

Today is the day.

A great example is Lots wife. She did not keep her eyes focused on what was ahead, but chose to turn and look back.

Another example is Jesus Christ saying to not return, entering your house and attempt to take anything with you. Don't look back, look ahead, move forward.

Just like in the latter days of Babylon the Great, how many people will answer the call of a voice from heaven?........."Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."

How many will not come out of her, but choose to hang on to the mighty fleshly appetites that Babylon offers?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 11:21 am

Here to apologize for another false alarm.  I care about these things that directly affect people's
lives that we MIGHT actually know about ahead of time.  And we do, but I don't know whether it
was 2 years or 3 years ago now that I bought a generator, so I've been responding to notice of the grid down for a long time.
It didn't fit all the parameters I've put on it, but really that doesn't matter much.
I gave up the chase last night, and just a bit ago, we have this post.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 1f447 

In the meantime what truly concerns me is the massive ignorance regarding God, Jesus and
the Holy Spirit.  No one knows when their time here is up, and they don't take it seriously, or serious enough to search it out.  Too many believe absolutely anything rather than consider 'what if' the Bible is Truth, and what then does that mean for them then.

God made the most gracious offer: '(just) try Me and see, If I have not told you the Truth'.
No one has anything to lose, and everything to gain from that. 

But as much as it hurts my heart, my soul, God knew and told us: They will follow false prophets, false gods, false teachings.   And they ARGUE one falsehood against another falsehood, never coming to the Truth.   Really terrible to see. 

AND, AND, we are warned to not speak or else we will be caught in the coming persecution.
And we just can't be that person that turns away. 

Scarz, you just posted and I haven't seen it, but this is the post on the timing of the
blackout.
------------
@The17Letter

There will be a blackout coming anytime this year and it will be this enemy’s last attempt to stop the 2024 election because they absolutely know they could NEVER beat Trump. 
It won’t work lol 
BE PREPARED. 
GREATNESS IS COMING.

ScaRZ and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 6:24 am

Very good words Dove and this fits right in with the last few post. The Lord wants us to be prepared. That's why Jesus Christ spoke over and over about being prepared. Jesus words were about "now". Don't put things off, thinking you can wait until the last second. If we choose a last second jump onboard we are in all truthfulness still hanging on to the one we love.

Every time this subject comes up I think of the parable of the ten virgins. Five were prepared with their lamps full of oil to meet the bridegroom at his arrival. The other five were unprepared, they had no oil for their lamps to meet the bridegroom......"They indeed were waiting until the last second."

By the time these foolish five virgins could get oil for their lamps and go forward and meet the bridegroom it was too late........"The door was shut."

Matthew 25:10-13

"And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.....Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.....But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.....Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh."

The bridegroom's words cut deep, and is total truth....."I know you not." They were never prepared to let go and move forward.

Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 8:19 am

Thank you both.  I really don't mean to sound like 'chicken little',  but we are in perilous times.
It's easy to hate the world.  The problem comes over the unsuspecting people, most as much
a product of God's Will, and His Love for them,  as are we. (excluding those whose father is the devil).
And His Desire is that all might come to the Saving Grace He provided. 

A verse I'd like to have us weigh in on is
2 Timothy 3:5  Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

It came to mind while considering the message attached to the Aquarian Age:
'All you need is Love'.
And then of course, Jesus' words you posted:  depart from Me...

It's not difficult for us to discern the difference, but maybe we should 'out loud' anyway. 
----
But the funny thing this morning is the first post I saw:

https://t.me/MrPool_Q

"BLACKOUT IN PROGRESS! 

MASSIVE DOUBLE FLARE EXPLODES FROM THE SUN. "

So I'll go check that out first.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 1f60a 
----

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 8:21 am

Great posts ya'll. So many are falling away with the material lust things . Also sad are those who won't even  try to understand He is real.  I met a delivery person the other day that I shared my beliefs with. He was saying how his dad  , disabled sat around and didn't try to help himself.  But as I talked to this son.. in his 40's I guess, I felt nothing but detachment. He brought up inner conscientiousness . I mentioned how something like a hobby could help  and that I enjoyed Bible prophecy  and studying it  and how I had been  so helped by it . I told him about  a few of miracles that I had received  from our Lord.  I planted a seed but felt it was on barren soil. That seed may grow...maybe  or the next person  that we ( you and me)  reach .

Dove and ScaRZ like this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 9:20 am

In this video, Frank Turek explains why every attempt at explaining morality apart from God fails.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 10:27 am

If there was no law written in my heart, as a person never hearing, never reading anything about God and the law, how would I have a knowledge of what is good and what is evil?

This was a question that was ask to me from someone who was an atheist and they wanted me to answer it without using any scripture.

This below is how I answered the question.

If there was no law written in my heart, I see no way for me knowing what is good and what is evil. I view the law written in my heart as my conscience (an inner feeling or voice viewed as acting as a guide to the rightness or wrongness of one's behavior). If I have no conscience, I have no knowledge of what is right and what is wrong.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 11:06 am

Great answer.  And such a core subject.

So then, without the Spirit indwelling, man becomes the law unto himself, as he judges,
as he sees fit.

Alister Crowley:  "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law" - "Love is the Law, Love under Will" - "Every man and every woman is a star."

Look! you took us straight away to the examination of 'Love".  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 1f609 

Yet we know that an unregenerated spirit is the cause for all the ills of the world.
There isn't a news article to be had that isn't full of the evidence of it.

I don't want to simplify Crowley.  Knowing the root, I never studied it.  But the arguments he made are logical to many.  And I do have his material cue'd up to listen to.  I just never get to it.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 1f60a 

ALL have sinned and come short of the Glory of God.
No man can fulfill the Law of God
As God said, My ways are not your ways, my thoughts are not your
thoughts.
Jesus, being  Son of Man, Son of God,  fulfilled the law in our place.

So..everything's done. He said it Is Finished.  
Not so fast.
His Sacrifice has to be acknowledged and received.
THAT is the beginning. 
That it is not by my will or my power, but by God in me, the hope
of Glory, who LEADS us in all Righteousness.
And grants us the right to be children/ sons and daughters of the Most High.

(I'm always compelled to carry out the lesson. Certainly not suggesting
we don't all know it)

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 11:49 am

I most certainly do not view Crowley as someone I would take as good fruit. He was deep into the Occult.

Peter Goodgame wrote:

One of the most well-known members of the Golden Dawn was the magician Aleister Crowley. In 1904 Crowley published the first part of the five-part Lesser Key of Solomon known as the Ars Goetia, which is Latin for "art of sorcery."

Throughout his life Aleister Crowley was a very ambitious and daring sorcerer, and his exploits in dealing with the spirit world have become legendary. His most enduring contribution to modern occultism is known as the 
Liber AL vel Legis, or Book of the Law. It was a message channeled through Crowley from a spirit-entity known as Aiwass, a spirit that claimed to be a messenger from the "the forces ruling this earth at present," which are none other than the Kosmokrator fallen angels that we have been studying. The message itself was verbalized through Crowley on the three days of April 8, 9 and 10, in Cairo, Egypt, in the same year of Crowley's publication of the Ars Goetia in 1904. The demonic nature of the "forces ruling this earth" becomes readily apparent within the text of the infamous Book. Against the Golden Rule of Christianity of "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" (Luke 6:31), the Egyptian spirit Aiwass proclaimed the message of "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." To this was added, "Love is the law, love under will," which Crowley would later explain by showing that the numerical value of the Greek word thelema, which means "will," is the same as that of agape, a Greek word for "love." With this logic Crowley taught that the truest expression of love was to live purely according to one's own will, which is essentially the opposite of the teachings of Jesus. The demonic hatred of Jesus is expressed in the final chapter of the Book of the Law in the verse that reads, "With my Hawk's head I peck at the eyes of Jesus as he hangs upon the cross."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 1:43 pm

I most certainly do not view Crowley as someone I would take as good fruit. He was deep into the Occult.
------------
Right.  I realized that, of course. The problem is, it's coming up too often as a
BETTER religion on the social media boards.

The original sin lie still carries on. They point to the OT and say 'YHWH' is a
God of war.  
(And the behavior of Israel under Khazarian rule has not helped regarding that argument at all. )

And if one does not do what He says, He'll send you to hell.
Next line is 'where is the Love in any of that'? "He is not the real God". 
How can anyone call Him loving considering what He did to Jesus?
And there we are full circle with their circular thinking:
Reject this hateful God.  All you need is Love. 

Oh.  And the doubt of even the innocents:  If God is a good God, why does
He allow all this suffering. 
---
Thanks for Goodgame's info.  I'm sure that is more than enough to know of Crowley.
(I had done some 'assuming' on the finer points, and it's always better to know for sure.)

I just did a quick read thru https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thelema
The Crowley bastardization of both word and intent of scripture is obvious, 
and in the same school of thought as the whole lot of them who openly identify as 'Luciferian'.
-----

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 11:16 am

It's hard for me to imagine a world without chaos, because chaos has been a part of this world for all the days of of my life.

Chaos rages on!!!

I think back to the Garden of Eden. The whole earth wasn't the Garden of Eden. Adam (The Man) was formed "Outside" of the Garden of Eden from the dust of the ground and was placed in the Garden of Eden. Adam at that moment was a Son of God, a member of The Family of God.

Once Adam (The Man) rebelled he was forced "Outside" the Garden of Eden. Adam was removed at that point in time from The Family of God. 

I take the view of "Outside" the Garden of Eden as The Wilderness (A Place of Separation from God). 

There was a restraining force assigned to keep Adam (The Man) from reentering the Garden of Eden and reaching The Tree of Life.

Genesis 3:24........"So He drove the man out; and at the east of the garden of Eden He stationed the cherubim and the flaming sword which turned every direction to guard the way to the tree of life."

"Outside" the Garden of Eden chaos awaits. Chaos (disorder and confusion) existed during that time and continues, but is kept under a certain level of control. This will continue forward until a time arrives when the restraining of chaos is completely removed.

Without restraining in place this will ring in a time of chaos (disorder and confusion) that this world has never experienced. As scripture teaches, even with the chaos of the old world that brought about the flood, this chaos that is coming has no equal.

There will thankfully come an end to chaos when it will be eliminated completely.

From Genesis to Revelation it's a journey of man's return from "Outside", to "Inside" the Garden of Eden. A return of a son (prodigal son) to the rightful place in The Family of God.

I want to thank Timothy Alberino for shining a light on the subject of The Parable of The Prodigal Son for me. When I first heard him speak this parable and laying out his thinking about it, it was like......."Now it all comes together."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 11:42 am

I'm not sure if you see that you stated what all I've been saying since I first signed on in 2008, but you did.  And in 2 short sentences. Well done! From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 1f60a 

From Genesis to Revelation it's a journey of man's return from "Outside", to "Inside" the Garden of Eden. A return of a son (prodigal son) to the rightful place in The Family of God.

Luke17:20-21 The Kingdom of God is Within you.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 6:59 am

I knew early on in my Christian years that some things that were taught to me just didn't appear to fit. I had question after question but only received the same answers that continued to not fit, or I received no answers at all.

The place you should be able to ask these questions are among Christ followers, but I always felt like it made some people very uncomfortable, and others very annoyed with my questions. If believers in Christ are uncomfortable talking about it then in my opinion that's a very sad state.

I never ask questions to make someone look bad. I ask questions because I'm interested. Sometimes I just want to understand others ideas on a subject. There have been times when people have pointed me to certain verses in The Bible that finally shine a light on my questions.

I believe The Lord very often through our seeking answers uses "Believers" to help us see the light of understanding. Many times it comes down to how interested am I really in seeking and finding "The Answer". The answer doesn't always come quickly, The Lord is the gold standard of patience. Through our growing in patience The Lord teaches us the reaping benefits of patience.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 10:29 am

Ah yes.  Patience.  After all, it's only been '6 days'.   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 1f609  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 1f60a

--------

To have been banished from the Garden was a massive Blessing.

The alternative, with access to the tree of Life meant an eternal life 
separated from God.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 11:03 am

Dove wrote:
To have been banished from the Garden was a massive Blessing.

The alternative, with access to the tree of Life meant an eternal life 
separated from God.

I believe there are many working on finding a way to achieve eternal life separated from God. They may get close, but I believe God will put a stop to it before becoming a reality.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 11:14 am

I pray so too, Scarz. 

------
Yesterday I heard a portion of a program on the 'black cube', the 'black stone'
in Mecca, and that Mohammed had seen it 'FALL FROM HEAVEN'.

The assumption is it's a meteorite, which would have shown a fiery tail...
like lightening. 
-----
I know we've looked at this before,  but I started again.

The first reference is in Job.
The second ref is in Isaiah, and that appears in the KJV (1x), and Vulgate  (3x).

[url=http://biblia.com/bible/kjv1900/Luke 10.18]Luke 10:18[/url]  KJAV  says satan.

Isa 14:12  KJV
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Latin Vulgate
From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 CopyChkboxOff Job 11:17
et quasi meridianus fulgor consurget tibi ad vesperam et cum te consumptum putaveris orieris ut lucifer
trans:
and as the noonday lightning will arise for you in the evening, and when you think you are consumed, you will rise like a firefly
---
From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 CopyChkboxOff Isa 14:12
quomodo cecidisti de caelo lucifer qui mane oriebaris corruisti in terram qui vulnerabas gentes
trans:
How did you fall from heaven, the lucifer, who rose in the morning? You fell to the earth, who wounded the nations
---
From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 CopyChkboxOff 2Pe 1:19
et habemus firmiorem propheticum sermonem cui bene facitis adtendentes quasi lucernae lucenti in caliginoso loco donec dies inlucescat et lucifer oriatur in cordibus vestris
trans:
and we have a firmer prophetic message to which you are doing well, attending to it like a lamp shining in a dark place until the day dawns and the lucifer rises in your hearts.

The KJV translates Strong's H1966 in the following manner: Lucifer (1x).
Outline of Biblical Usage
Lucifer = "light-bearer"
shining one, morning star, Lucifer

of the king of Babylon and Satan (fig.)

'Helel' describing the king of Babylon

הֵילֵל hêylêl, hay-lale'; from H1984 (in the sense of brightness); the morning-star:—lucifer
-----------------------
https://biblereasons.com/bible-verses-about-lucifer/

https://www.blueletterbible.org/faq/don_stewart/don_stewart_80.cfm

-----------------------

I had energy for this when I started, and that is strangely ALL GONE!  
-----
From wiki:  The Black Stone was held in reverence well before Islam. It had long been associated with the Kaaba, which was built in the pre-Islamic period and was a site of pilgrimage of Nabataeans who visited the shrine once a year to perform their pilgrimage. The Kaaba held 360 idols of the Meccan gods.
-----------

The Qur'an, to my knowledge, contains much of the Talmud and early RCC influence, rewritten to exalt Islam, 
and exemplifies the efforts of the enemy to divide brothers.
----------------------

Matthew 21:42
Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: 'The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone. This is from the Lord, and it is marvelous in our eyes'?

Mark 12:10
Have you never read this Scripture: 'The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone.

Mark 12:11
This is from the Lord, and it is marvelous in our eyes'?"

Luke 20:17
But Jesus looked directly at them and said, "Then what is the meaning of that which is written: 'The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone'?

Acts 4:11
This Jesus is 'the stone you builders rejected, which has become the cornerstone.'

Ephesians 2:20
built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus Himself as the cornerstone.

1 Peter 2:7
To you who believe, then, this stone is precious. But to those who do not believe, "The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone,"

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 6:15 am

There are a some people that think because the Muslim religion speaks of Jesus, it is the same Jesus of The Bible. The Muslim Jesus is completely different. 

Here below is some of Joel Richardson's work on this topic.

Christians who love Jesus understandably get quite excited by the prospect that even Muslims are looking for and longing for His return.  Unfortunately, the Islamic belief of just who this Jesus is that is coming, and what he does once he has arrived, is drastically different than what Christians believe about Jesus. 

The first thing that Christians need to understand regarding the Islamic belief about Jesus is that Muslims of course reject the idea that Jesus was or is the Son of God.

According to Islam, Jesus is not as the Bible articulates, God in the flesh.  Secondly, in Islamic belief, Jesus never died on a cross for the sins of mankind.  The Quran specifically denies that Jesus was ever crucified or that He ever experienced death.

Muslims believe that after Allah miraculously delivered Jesus from death, he was assumed into heaven alive in a similar fashion to the biblical narrative regarding Elijah.  Since then, Muslims believe, Jesus has remained with Allah and has been awaiting his opportunity to return to the earth to finish his ministry and complete his life.

As such, to the Islamic mind, Jesus was not in any way a “savior”.  To Muslims, Jesus was merely another prophet in the long line of prophets that Allah has sent to mankind.  The special title of Messiah, although retained in the Islamic tradition, is essentially stripped of any truly biblically defined Messianic characteristics.

According to the sacred texts of Islam, as we are about to see, when Jesus returns, it most certainly will not be to restore the Nation of Israel to the Jewish people.  Nor will Jesus’ purpose be to save and deliver his faithful followers from the ongoing persecution of the Antichrist. 

Muslims occasionally will refer to Jesus by his English name for our sake, but the name that the Quran gives him, and which most Muslims use is Isa (or Eesa).

1.  Jesus is said to return to the earth in the last-days near a mosque in Damascus.

2.  He will arrive at a time when the Mahdi and his army will be preparing to pray.

3.  He will be offered to lead the prayer by the Mahdi, but will decline in direct deference to the Mahdi who Jesus declares to be the leader of the Muslims.

4.  He will then pray behind the Mahdi as a subordinate.

5.  He will be a faithful Muslim.

6.  He will make pilgrimage to Mecca.

7.  He will visit Muhammad’s grave, and salute Muhammad, whereby Muhammad will return the salute from the grave.

8.  He will destroy Christianity.

9.  He will repeal the jizyah tax thus causing the only option for Jews and Christians to convert to Islam or die.

10. He will establish Islamic Shari’ah (Law) throughout the entire earth.

11. He will kill the Antichrist and his followers made up largely of Jews and women.

12.  He will remain on the earth for roughly forty years, during which time he will marry, have children and then die.

Last edited by ScaRZ on Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 9:18 am

Here is a little more to add to the subject from Joel Richardson.

Islamic tradition teaches that because Jesus will declare himself to be a Muslim, he will lead many Christians to convert to Islam.  Regarding those who do not convert to Islam, the Quran states that Jesus will be a witness against them on the Day of Judgment:

Like all prophets, Prophet Jesus came with the divine message of surrender to God Almighty, which is Islam. When Jesus returns he will personally correct the misrepresentations and misinterpretations about himself.  He will affirm the true message that he brought in his time as a prophet, and that he never claimed to be the Son of God.  Furthermore, he will reaffirm in his second coming what he prophesied in his first coming bearing witness to the seal of the Messengers, Prophet Muhammad.  In his second coming many non-Muslims will accept Jesus as a servant of Allah Almighty, as a Muslim and a member of the Community of Muhammad.

It is crucial to understand that according to Islamic tradition and belief, when Jesus returns, he does not merely come to convert most Christians to Islam but to literally abolish Christianity entirely. 

Jesus, the son of Mary will soon descend among the Muslims as a just judge… Jesus will, therefore, judge according to the law of Islam… all people will be required to embrace Islam and there will be no other alternative.

Beyond the “accomplishment” of abolishing Christianity on a worldwide scale, another of Jesus’ primary jobs is to kill a figure know as the Dajjal, or the Muslim version of the Antichrist. 

After his descention (sic) on earth, Jesus will marry.  He will have children, and he will remain on the earth 19 years after marriage.  He will pass away and Muslims will perform his Funeral Prayer and bury him next to the Prophet Muhammad.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 9:45 am

This is what came to me in response to such a seemingly huge problem
and threat. 
------
With man, it is impossible.  With God, all things are possible.   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 1f64f 

What was the problem in the Garden?  Disobedience to God.
He said, "Don't".
But they listened to 'another voice'.  'Eat from this tree and you will be as God, knowing both
good and evil.' You can be the master of your own fate, you can determine how you will live; judge what is right or wrong.
----------

That hasn't changed one bit. dWe know that Forgiveness of sin is not so that one might live as they see fit.
It is so that we can come Boldly before God, be transformed: molded into a 'fit vessel' and receive the Holy Spirit who will bring to mind all that Jesus said,  lead us into all Righteousness, and EXECUTE-carry out the Will of God in every situation He walks us through.  Every day there are lessons.
But without obedience there is no Kingdom Come on earth as it is in Heaven.
And there is no Fellowship with Jesus as a Good and Faithful servant to Him who is
Lord and King.

If the Holy Spirit is with us, then God and Jesus are with us.
And it is that Presence that says "Fear not".
---
Luke 6
46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

Matthew 5:
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 11:15 am

I surely appreciate Joel's work.  There's no way I could ever devote that kind of time to research.

Though I don't think it is, it's tempting to say life is massively more complex today than 2000 years ago when Jesus said,

Matthew 18:
At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?
And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,
And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
----------------
I have taken this to mean to Believe God as a child would trust a Good father. 
To Know God as He did.  As Abba.
"God is not a man that He should lie"
-----------
I'm grateful to have lived long enough to learn certain things.
I did not understand the enemy for many years.
Or how incredibly serious God is!  No idle words spoken.
Or how discipline is itself a blessing.

Yet Jesus' words about love thine enemy flies against all reason.
There is one thing here that makes ALL the difference.

Acts 19
13 Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth.
14 And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so.
15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?
16 And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.
17 And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.
-------------------
15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?
This verse always makes me laugh because it's so true.
I can feel it. 

Jesus said:
John 16
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
Of sin, because they believe not on me;
10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
--
John 14:
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
---------------
These are the words that give me confidence in all I've seen and heard,
though I've actually reported very little of it, and there is so much more to come.

One thing He told me a long time ago to speak of is the Rapture.
I hesitated and questioned repeatedly! because I knew almost nothing about
it.  I eventually tested His Patience.  THAT was not a good day.

Yet never has He asked me if I'd like to do something He's told me to do..
or that He has walked me into the middle of.
Why?  Because we should know it is He Himself who does it.

I mean, when you find yourself doing something that you would
not have thought to do, if there was time I asked.  This, Lord?  'Yes'  was the answer.
No explanation. No where are we going.  Just Yes. Do this.
And then HE does amazing things!

And we know that HE will deal with the enemies of His Beloved Son and His family.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 7:45 pm

Just to have more of these verses together, I'll add these that explain the Kingdom.

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I WILL COME IN TO HIM, and will sup with him, and he with Me.
----
Luke 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS WITHIN YOU.
---
Matt 6:31 Therefore, TAKE NO THOUGHT saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
--
Psalm 46: BE STILL AND KNOW that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!
--------------

And I guess I have a couple more for the morning.  I did not know any of these things until I searched scripture for understanding AFTER it happened to me, but there is such Peace and Love and Joy, encouragement and assurance when we begin the inward walk on the Path. I certainly don't know everything, maybe not even much.
But the One who does protects us, and we can stand strong and have no doubt.
He can and will change anything in the blink of an eye if His Presence is Present.
There is nothing we need do that's more important than Allowing Him to do all that He Wills. That is what's required.  As WE enter into His Rest. 
 From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 1f64f  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 1f64c 

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 5:10 am

Dove wrote:
What was the problem in the Garden?  Disobedience to God.
He said, "Don't".
But they listened to 'another voice'.  'Eat from this tree and you will be as God, knowing both
good and evil.' You can be the master of your own fate, you can determine how you will live; judge what is right or wrong.

So true!!

This most certainly reminds me of mom and dad telling me "Don't". As soon as they told me "Don't" I was already thinking "Why?" I can remember even when I was just a very young child knowing I wasn't suppose to touch certain things and what I would do. As I got close to something I was suppose to never touch, I would look back to see if they were watching......."Then I would make my move to touch it if they were not watching, or back off if they were."

Even as a very young child there was that inner voice of both sides speaking to me. Do I follow the voice of my mother and father, or do I listen to the inner voice of rebellion?

Good and evil, right and wrong. Both sides of the coin, The Father and The Adversary, which side do I choose. That for all of us is a life long journey. We must learn that we can't trust what we desire, we must trust what The Father desires for us. We can't trust the flesh of rebellion, we must trust the spirit of obedience.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 7:46 am

You said it Scarz !  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 1f604  That's how it is.  And that settles all manner of psychiatry and sociology. We should revoke their degrees.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 1f609 

We are born into sin.  The 'flesh' itself is corruptible. Therefore the Bible says we must 'put on'
incorruption.  Flesh and bone cannot inherit the Kingdom.  So, that's a big dilemma. 
It reminds me of the 'flagellants', men who publicly whip themselves to mortify the flesh
as a religious discipline.  And gee...that can't be right.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 1f609 

The seven deadly sins are NOT listed in the Bible, nor are the 7 virtues. The Catholic church thought they were a good summary and established them as a tradition. 
But considering they profited financially for the forgiveness of sins, it makes sense they would define everything in terms of the 'flesh', and by the way, have excluded, hidden, and claimed ownership over the true path to Righteousness from the congregation. 

But in a lesser manner, we do end up 'warring against our members', as Paul put it. And thank you God that he was honest. He said, 'I do what I don't want to do, and don't do what I want to do'.  The lusts of the flesh can be any good thing taken to excess or otherwise perverted.

But Paul discovered in his own walk what we all need to know, which is that
ALL have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God, yet
'Where sin abounds, Grace much more abounds.'
And who would know better than Paul, born in Tarsus, a province of Rome,
chief among the Pharisees, a scholar of the letter of the law, a persecutor
of Jesus' followers, hell bent on killing them all. 
Yep!  That's our guy.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 263a

So, as you said Scarz.  One coin, two sides. And we can easily end up at war
with ourselves for our entire life..or until we get so old we don't have the
energy to sin anymore.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 1f604 
But honestly, how unproductive is that?  There has to be a better solution.
(time out while I shift gears. lol)

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 9:46 am

Dove wrote:
We are born into sin.  

This is something I have thought about for a very long time. If we didn't have the law of morality in our hearts, there is no way we would be able to have any knowledge of, or any understanding of what is right and what is wrong, what is good and what is evil.

Without the law of morality in our hearts, murder would not be wrong. We also would have no idea what doing good works were. How could we understand the difference, when we have no knowledge or no understanding of what is right over what is wrong?

The law of morality that is written in our hearts should be the ultimate confirmation there is a Supreme Creator. Without a Supreme Creator, where did it come from?

The law of morality is there in our hearts, we have no excuse, we have no back door to make an escape. 

When Adam and Eve received the knowledge and understanding of what is right and what is wrong, what is good and what is evil, they ran and hid themselves attempting an escape. At that moment their innocence fell from them......."They knew".

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 10:43 am

The Garden of Eden is the Kingdom of God.
Whether on the earth or in 'heaven', it's all the same.  It is "BY MY SPIRIT' says the Lord. 
And it is available today to all who follow God's instructions.
How?  The bible says the Holy Spirit is the Kingdom, and
the Holy Spirit is WITHIN you.
NOT in the world.  If we don't go 'within' and learn to commune in the Spirit, we most
certainly will go without the Promises and Blessings of God, without the knowledge and
wisdom of God, without Fellowship and Communion with God, except for His Mercies. 

Knowing what we know, no one should be surprised that the enemy of God has done
everything he can to keep us from finding it, as it is his thorough defeat. 
Satan has no power over God.  But he can have influence over us and what we believe.

Jesus came to teach the Kingdom of God.  Luke 4:43
43 And he said unto them, I must preach the kingdom of God to other cities also: for therefore am I sent.

And to Make the Way back to the Kingdom, to the Garden, when there was no way,
by paying the price for our sins that we might be forgiven and cleansed, and thereby
come Boldly before the Throne.

If disobedience was the reason man was cast out from the Garden,
then obedience is the way back home.

Every day=New Mercies.  Every day=a new opportunity to seek God FIRST.

It's only a mystery when we don't know where to find it. 
But when we find it we see that it has been 'right there' all along.

We were looking throughout the creation-that which was created.
We need to look at the Source to find the Creator.  And He is Spirit.

Jesus said, You search the scriptures to learn of Me and that is good.
But the day will come when you will worship God in Spirit and in Truth.
And then He made the Way.  
Jesus said it was nigh, near, because He had not yet gone to the Cross.
The Cross changed everything.  
In eternity, it is always "Now".  Now has come....

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 6:17 pm

When we allow the Holy Spirit to accomplish that for which He was sent, we participate in God's
Blessings.

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
------------------------
Romans 8:
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

--
Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 7:01 pm

I wrote that hours ago. From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 1f446 

In the middle, I 'heard'  Power vs Authority.
Simply, God is the Power, who grants us Authority.
Authority is just an illusion if there is no power to back it up, right?
So what then is the Authority He grants us?  
To declare His Will over the circumstances of the world, for one.

The Prodigal Son is a good example I've used myself at various times.
When the son returned to the Father's House with a humble and contrite spirit, and desire to serve, God gave him Authority.
Not to reinvent the Kingdom or change Times and Laws, but to declare and carry out
God's Laws and God's Will.
It's amazing how just one story (parable) holds so many lessons. 
-------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 7:33 pm

The best part of coming into His Presence is finding out HOW MUCH HE LOVES US.
It truly is Divine.  Far beyond human capacity. 

The second best thing might be the elimination of ALL doubt.
That is it's own blessing in a thousand different ways.
 From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 1f60a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 29, 2024 1:00 pm

What else do we know about God?  He wants the credit. The Glory. In every Good thing.   And it is Rightfully His, and His Alone.
Not of ego, of course.  But so that others would desire to seek Him out for their benefit; for eternal Life in His Presence.
There's nothing wrong with benefits.  HE SAID, 'Forget not all my benefits'.
He is First Cause, the Source. There is nothing we need or want that is beyond His
ability to bestow. 

From Job, Abraham, Moses (full of examples), Gideon, Jesus, the Apostles, and no doubt so many more examples that aren't coming to mind, 'unless God does the thing, we labor in vain.'
As Jesus said, "I of Myself do nothing...", then we can be sure that is true for us as well.
And HE explained that all that He did was to Glorify the Father, not Himself. 
---
Why would we not ASK for what we want when He has taught us how to ask and how to receive?  
Our not receiving is almost always because it's not in Accordance with His Will.
Secondly then, it is a consequence of doubts.  Especially if there is a time delay.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 1f440 
How the gift measures up to our asking has to do with how much of 'self' is in the way.  
AND do we trust God to know better than we do what is best for us. 
Getting out ahead of God is a sure recipe for unwanted consequences.
The process of conforming is not so we can be our own boss.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 1f60a 

But over time, His Presence permeates our mind, heart, body, emotions, and our
thoughts and desires become naturally aligned with Him.  As long as we stay close to Him, do what He says, walk where He leads.  And in all ways, stay surrendered.

So throughout the Bible, God has told us Who He is toward us who are His, and believe His Word.
Paul said, 'I pray you prosper even as your soul prospers'
From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 31595bfd93180efdd4084822d8a70167

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2024 6:03 am

Good video from Melissa Dougherty on "YOUR WILL BE Done in my life, LORD, not my own."

There is a false teaching that many fall prey to and that is The Law of Attraction. 

We don't always get what we want...."Do we?" I think of Paul asking God over and over to take away "The Thorn". Why didn't God take that from Paul?....."Because God knew something about Paul, that he didn't." God "always" knows the best path, and "always" knows how to keep us on "that path".

The Bible Verse That Spiritually Throat-Punched Me.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2024 11:59 am

CAPS are only for highlighting scripture.  I'm not yelling.   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 1f60a  

From what I've seen in the 'gab-o-sphere',  people of all beliefs now poo-poo the Secret, because it doesn't work.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 1f60a  One thing for sure. Those who are not set apart unto God do not understand the things of God. 

On the other hand, a life of poverty doesn't exactly Glorify God. Nor does living in a monastery behind walls.  One can't do any good works there.  Think again of the talents. What did you do, Jesus asks, with what I have given you?

What does matter is "Freely you have received.  Now freely give."  
God WANTS to meet the needs of the people, those who call upon Him AND those who do not yet know Him as Savior, Provider, Healer, and all the other Names He's given us in scripture as to who He is to us, so that they too might come.

WE are the instrument of His Will, to make His Goodness known to all the world.

Never is the purpose of 'having' to glorify the flesh. It is to Glorify God as Faithful and True; to serve the cause of the Kingdom, for which we pray. 

She did a great job, all in all.  I'm listening in pieces here. She just said about affirmations:
'they' don't ask.  They affirm.' (But in their own power-of which they have none)

Of course, we ask, but we ask 'according to His Will.'  And then yes, step 2 is affirming.

How does that work: 
1 John 5
14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.
--
It is an honor to God and a statement of our faith.
We walk by Faith, not by sight. 
"Pick up your bed and walk"
Jesus could do no 'Good works' there because of their unbelief.
----
How can I say this clearly?  When we are born again in and by the Spirit, THAT is now us:
the New Creation in Christ.  'All the old things pass away.'
We no longer walk by sight.  Or by the lusts of the flesh. Or by the ways of the world,
or by our carnal nature. These things must die in us so that He might Live in us. 
The world we grew up in, AND have been conformed to, has been under satan's rule. 

We are given a New Life and a New Spirit and a New Kingdom in which to live,
move and have our being. 

How is it that we are saved?  "If you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth..."  That's an affirmation of our faith.
---
There's still that old concept that we have to 'pray down' healing, or provision, or protection, or wisdom and understanding...and maybe God will and maybe He won't deliver.

When we are born again of the Spirit of God He literally 'makes His Home in us!  ABIDING!!!
God my Healer is with me.  That cup, if you will, is FULL.

It's different.  It isn't that God gives us healing.  It's that God is health and He
is in us.  (not fully, I understand.  But yet, more than enough, He said)
IF we were fully obedient to Him,  If we are discerning His Leading and His Voice, we wouldn't be sick to begin with. 
Sickness is not of God.   It's of the world.  Nor is poverty. This world was made
to have more than enough for everyone. 
(I pray that you prosper even as your soul prospers)

And as that is Truth, then where is my Healing?  I already have it.  If I screwed up, which obviously I did if I'm sick, I need to ask forgiveness, repent (do the right thing) bring myself into Obedience to God, and receive WHO HE IS FOR ME ACCORDING TO HIS PROMISES. KNOWING that ACCORDING TO MY FAITH, IT IS DONE UNTO ME.

"LET THE SICK SAY THEY ARE WELL'.  
"Call those things that are not as though they were"
Let the REDEEMED of the Lord say so. 
(Maybe she sees this. I haven't finished the vid yet)  That's an Affirmation.  I am affirming my faith in God and His Word.
And God said, share the reason for your confidence. It is not in myself.
My confidence is in Him.
-----
And nobody 'needs' a Bentley or three jets, two mansions, etc. etc. while there is suffering in the world !  We are here to serve God by serving our fellow man
with whatever gifts He has given us.  It's so shameful.
Yet God has a purpose to everything under heaven. 
Let their actions prick the hearts of every good man.
I shudder to think of the day they stand before the Lord and give an account.
Back to the video.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 1f609 
-----------

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2024 5:42 am

Dove wrote:
If we are discerning His Leading and His Voice, we wouldn't be sick to begin with. 
Sickness is not of God.   It's of the world.  Nor is poverty. This world was made
to have more than enough for everyone. 
(I pray that you prosper even as your soul prospers)

And as that is Truth, then where is my Healing?  I already have it.  If I screwed up, which obviously I did if I'm sick, I need to ask forgiveness, repent (do the right thing) bring myself into Obedience to God, and receive WHO HE IS FOR ME ACCORDING TO HIS PROMISES. KNOWING that ACCORDING TO MY FAITH, IT IS DONE UNTO ME.

I do not agree with you Dove......."This is The Law of Attraction." This is New Age to the core. This you have written is what Melissa is coming against......"I agree with her 100%." 

We are made of flesh and blood and we are all going to die of something. We will all be killed by something. We are in a form of constant decay in this flesh. We will get sick, we will die, I don't care how saved you are. This is the same thing The Serpent spoke and deceived with......."You will not surely die."......They did get sick, they did die.

We've all done wrong, we all sin, and we all will die.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2024 8:53 am

The World has taken agreement and molded it into love. This modern way of thinking needs to die. Love is not agreement. Love does not require approval. Love is telling the truth.

Does Love Require Approval?" w/ Dr. Frank Turek

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2024 11:19 am

I am really enjoying hearing Jack Hibbs "Daze of Deception" .  It is a multipart  video that will shake you.   https://jackhibbs.com/real-life-tv/?mc_cid=c0d4ceb8a7&mc_eid=9b2f3dc004   He is also the fellow that received a lot of flack for saying the prayer mentioning God   last week  on the floor of the house.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2024 1:10 pm

Yes,  I knew that would not be taken right.  But I didn't get back to change it in time.

I'm guessing that you didn't mean to suggest that having faith in God equates to the Law of Attraction.

Hebrews 11:6  "without faith it is impossible to please God". 

Just as an aside, do you know there are people who have never been sick, never been to a doctor in their lives.
One night they close their eyes here, and open them in heaven.
The Word says God is no respecter of persons.  That possibility is available.

"With man it is not possible.  With God all things are possible."

During the exodus, the Bible says 'and there was not one sick among
them.'  And MORE.  Their clothes and shoes didn't wear out.
they had no food, but God provided every day. They had no meat, so they asked, and God provided. 

So in that one line you took objection to, without going in to how the flesh is subject to decay, I determined not to put any 'human limitation' on what God can do. IF we walked fully with Him, I believe health is a gift He imparts.
He put it in the Word-in one of the Names that we should know Him as.
So why not aspire to it.

So I don't tell God what He can and cannot do (put limits on) 
especially after He has told us What He will do for us who are His. 

I've studied New Age, you have, others here now and prior members have.
Some feel guilty about it.  I might have in the beginning, but since then  I think it was God preparing us for the times today.
"My People perish for a lack of knowledge"  That's Bible.
I have empathy, sympathy for them who are only looking for the 'something better'
than how the world is, but they don't know where to find it.  We should be teaching them.
I look differently on those who lead down this wrong path.  God will judge.
And a few of them, when facing death, did seek out Jesus. Were they sincere?
Contrite?  Did they really admit their sins and ask to be forgiven?
Were they forgiven?  That's not my call.

But no one enters the Gates by any other way and gets to stay in what Jesus has
prepared for those who Love AND Follow Him. 

There is No Salvation in that which was created. 
But that doesn't mean that what God created is sinful.  I marvel at His Creation.  it's just incredible. And amazing what we take for granted. 
But we do not make IDOLS of any of it. That's sorcery, witchcraft.

Every time I speak of the Kingdom and the Spirit, as Jesus taught, You come at me with 'New Age".  I don't know why.  No one has written more about surrendering to God than me.
I included WALLS of scripture to back up every word I said.

Jesus preached the Kingdom.  Jesus preached 'you must be born again' of the Spirit.  
Yet I hear next to nothing about it on this forum ever.  Except maybe 'unbelief'.
Mixed with insults, some subtle, some not. 
To live FROM the Spirit, BY the Spirit, is a complete transformation, so monumental
that one cannot not speak of it. 
It is what God has given us through His Son: a return to God and the Right to live
in His Kingdom, which believe me or not, as virtually nothing to do with the flesh
or the world. 
No one can conform themselves.  No one can make themselves Holy or Acceptable.
What we can do is SURRENDER our lives to God and Christ by the Indwelling Spirit
of God sent to us to LEAD us in all righteousness and ALLOW Him to do 'His Will
and His works THROUGH us, the vessel.'
AND there are Blessings 'there'.  (Bible)

By THIS, we will KNOW Him, to be with us and us with Him, eternally.

People have fear.  What will happen if I give up control?  As if we ever had it.
If it's not of God it all counts for nothing.
Did we forget "Our righteousness is as filthy rags..."
I could tell you as much as I know of it if you wanted to hear. Jesus said, 'fear not' more often than any other thing.
It is the Spirit of God within you that brings the Kingdom of God onto the earth.
God made the Way when there was no way.
There is nothing more important at THIS Time in eternity, in God's unfolding Plan to redeem His children, sons, daughters, and reclaim His Creation.

Anything that is Not of Him counts for nothing.
WE, until we are born again of the Spirit of God, live upside down.
  • And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.  Ephesians 4:30
  • And the unpardonable sin:  to blaspheme the Holy Spirit.
  • -----
  • But never mind me, whom you do not know.. 
  • You can just Sit with the scriptures which are gathered by subject, and ask God.
  • Here's another great gathering of scripture.
  • https://dailyverses.net/holy-spirit

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2024 1:38 pm

What shall we do with all this 'positive thinking' and AFFIRMING the
GOODNESS OF GOD...

Philippians 4

Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.
Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2024 6:29 am

Dove the flesh is dying all the time. We are in this shell of flesh. You are getting older, you are decaying, you are sick. I'm not talking about the spirit that is within all of us. The LORD God said........"You shall surely die." 

We all will die from something. Something will stop working that is keeping our flesh alive. Even if we are so lucky to lie down sleeping and the beat of our heart stops......We died from something. The flesh is not immortal. We are sick, we are dying.

The flesh is corrupt and will be put away. The meeting in the air with The Lord after the first resurrection of those in Christ will give up the flesh. In each of their lives they all lived inside a mortal, corrupt and dying flesh. It doesn't matter how young or old they will be. From their beginning until this moment, the clock of mortality was ticking.

Sickness also consist of the aging process, the breaking down of The Brain that is flesh and leads to everything, organs, limbs, eye sight, hearing, movement, balance, all the senses decaying. We would all need to be immortal to not be effected by the sickness........and we can not, because all of us are mortal.

Just as Paul wrote........"For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality........So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory." (1 Corinthians 15:53-54)

This is when there will be no more "Sickness" no more "Death". The flesh that has been our shell is no more.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2024 11:23 am

Yes Scarz.  I know the flesh decays. I have a mirror.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 1f60a 
The flesh is subject to sin and must pass away. 
And we each have our appointed time to leave the earthly life. 
And if we wander too far from the path, we can end up leaving early.

As I said, I picked a bad example for believing God in all our comings and goings.  It certainly isn't a bad example from my life, as I have watched Him bring healing and restoration, defy death and supersede man (doctors, 'science' etc) over and over, when it was impossible to man, and in the ways of the world

Yet, the point is we end up a victim of life's challenges unless He reigns.
And WHEN we have left 'life's illusions behind' and God reigns, EVERYTHING CHANGES,
as everything is subject to Him.

The simple point I was trying to make with that analogy is that neither 'man' nor the 'devil' is the final answer.
Therefore, I increase my expectations NOT according to man, or this fallen world,  OR in my own strength for sure. 
but according to the Word of God.

I have enough strength to pray and ask, and then comes the battle to stay in faith.
James 1:6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

God said, 'I AM your Healer".  And THAT is my confession of faith. 
God doesn't change. He will not violate His Word.
The problem in receiving is with us, not Him. Doubt and unbelief, the influences of the supposed reality of the fallen world, etc. 
Or maybe we'd rather go home.
Even at that, I'd still leave it in His Hands. 'I am not my own".  
But He does respect our wishes.  
--------------
THIS is especially meaningful to me, my heart's motivation:

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

What a day of rejoicing that will be.  And we have much we are supposed to be doing to contribute to the arrival of that day.
What comes next on the earth will be a real eye opener by all reports!  That should help break the blinders over their eyes. 

The Kingdom comes first to those 'set apart' to Him through Christ Jesus.  Then we  spread it on the earth. 
The world desperately needs to come to the Truth.
Nothing like an Apocalypse to bring mankind to the end of themselves, and realize that without God they have NO hope.
--------------

I am very clear on the false New Age, which is as old as the serpent in the Garden.
And the True New Age which God established on the earth 2000 years ago.
And I'm not asking you to believe me about the Kingdom of God,
though I would have shared some things I discovered, as it is not
like the ways of the world.
From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 1f609From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 1f60a

All who call on the Name of the Lord will be saved.
But have we 'rendered the Holy Spirit of no effect'? (Bible)
You once said, it is not for today.  Jesus said, If the Holy Spirit
abides in you, you will be My Disciples too. (Bible)
"All these things AND GREATER will you do."  JOHN 14
There's a calling.  I'm still a baby in that regard. 
I feel the weight of time pushing me. 

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 5:37 am

I understand you Dove, God can and does heal. I'm certainly not saying anything against that. But we do not as humans understand fully God's thoughts. God has a plan for all of us. Many times what we ask is not his plan for us. It's not about my will, but his will. We see only a small photo, while God knows the complete picture. I think about this many times when these type of discussions come up. Think how many husbands die and their wives remarry to have children with a new husband. If she had never lost her first husband, I would have never been born one of those children with her new husband.

Do we not think that the Apostles of Jesus didn't walk good enough to get what they prayed for? Do we think they never prayed for healing and for God to take away their suffering? Look at all the pain, suffering, torture and death they all endured. It's all about The Will of The Father, not our will. Even Jesus prayed and ask The Father to let this cup pass, if it be The Will of The Father. But it wasn't The Will of The Father to let the cup pass....."Was it?" It never was and never will be what we desire or affirm.

I look at so many family and friends who were believers and followers of Jesus Christ that suffered and died of all kind of health problems. Young children dying of cancer, with their moms, dads, as well as family and friends praying for them to be healed.

Many times all of us pray for better health for ourselves as well as others. The truth is we sometimes receive, but there are times we don't. There will come a time when death will come for all of us no matter how often we or others pray for the  problems to be healed.

One day the ticking of my clock will stop. I have no desire to stay in this flesh sinful shell I reside. That is the same picture as living forever in a sinful corrupt World....."Sounds like Hell to me."

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 5:41 am

Dove wrote:
You once said, it is not for today.  

What is not for today?

I have no idea what you are referring to.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 7:32 am

ScaRZ wrote:
Dove wrote:
You once said, it is not for today.  

What is not for today?

I have no idea what you are referring to.

Signs, wonders and miracles. You had said that they passed away with the Apostles. 
So, it would be one thing if I said that's not true because I only thought it was not true.  But that's not the case.  I KNOW they are for today, because I've lived it. 
And PLEASE understand:  I am a NOBODY.  And happy for it. 

Is it easy?  Not really.  I've often said it's the 'hardest easiest' thing we'll ever do in this lifetime.
What's easy?  God does it.
What's hard?  Total surrender.  Dying to self, leaving this world behind, so that:  God CAN do it.
The results vary depending on how much or little we interfere through our human understanding.  Because God's not human. From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 1f609 
------
I've also said before, some of us have had a target painted on them from the beginning, and that only intensifies as we continue.
But we learn. Forever learning. 
When we make mistakes, which we are guaranteed to make, we don't back off.  We press in to regain our Peace and our Rest, Accepting
we are forgiven.
Don't even ask how many times and ways I've failed. But we get up again and remember what we've just learned.
We remember there's no other choice.  
What else would we do, where else could we go?  Nowhere.
And He is ALWAYS calling us back to Himself, in Love.

Yes, the Apostles had an incredibly difficult task, but they were willing despite the cost.
Why?  Because what was in them was far Greater than what was/is
in the world.  God, (the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) walking with them, accomplishing the Work. 
I have a little more I can add now, I think.  I'll find out.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 1f60a 
Well...actually, not yet. 

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 8:23 am

Dove wrote:
Signs, wonders and miracles. You had said that they passed away with the Apostles. 

I never said that at all!!!

You must have me mixed up with someone else.

If you can find anywhere on this forum where I have written that please show it to me.

We must be very careful always, because during these last days deception will be very strong. There are some people who look for signs, wonders, and miracles to seal their faith. Even Jesus in the days he was here on earth spoke of that. This was and is very dangerous to fall prey to.

So Jesus said to him, “Unless you see signs and wonders you will not believe.” (John 4:48)

I've written a few times about people falling prey to lying signs and wonders that are written about in scripture. The Book of Revelation points that out in great detail. There will be many people who will believe the Lie......"Deception on a grand scale."

Here it is written about the second beast......."And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,.....And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live." ((Revelation 13:13-14)

Jesus Christ in his own words warns us........“For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect." (Matthew 24:24)

The coming of the Lawless One (Antichrist) is a sign of the end....."
The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders," (2 Thessalonians 2:9)

The Bible tells us about signs and wonders in the heavens before Jesus Christ returns.

“I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: blood and fire and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the coming of the great and awesome day of the LORD”. (Joel 2:30-31)

Last edited by ScaRZ on Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:29 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 8:55 am

If you say you didn't, that's good enough.  Sorry for attributing it to you.
It was quite a long time ago that someone said it
in this thread.  And I'm pretty sure it was in response to one of my posts here.
But I'm happy to have that straightened out.  
It wasn't an accusation.  It just makes it easier to keep testifying if that's not a held belief.
I'd guess that person didn't believe a word I said.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 1f609  Oh well.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next