Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 10:21 am

https://www.reddit.com/r/aliens/comments/18cgurv/i_have_secondhand_knowledge/

I've studied so much of this over the years, it all follows a set pattern. The question for me is always the same....."Can the source be trusted?"

Introduction

Please note that I will be vague in some places about any identifying information, credentials, locations, people, procedures, etc. I don’t want to be identified and harassed.

I have a professional background in anthropology. I also have some informal experience in philosophy, which unexpectedly ended up being the most useful of my skills on this project. Previously, I worked for a university in the western United States. For cultural reasons, students and faculty at this particular university are more likely to be selected for sensitive government work. I suspect that I was selected because of my low profile, my squeaky clean history, a lack of any drug or alcohol use, my broad range of skills and knowledge related to human civilization, and some connections that I have in academia. My most significant work has been in ethnography and cultural anthropology.

Why Reddit?

I’m sure you’re wondering why I am posting this here instead of sending this information somewhere more important. Since the UAP hearing happened and other whistleblowers have come forward, I felt safe enough to speak out privately. I don’t know how useful my testimony was, and I felt like I was brushed off. As I’ll get into later, I don’t have any documents to hand over or any firsthand experience with UFOs or ETs. I do have trust in our institutions to do their job, come to the right conclusions, and eventually begin disclosure. I have a hope that the truth will be widely known in the near future.

I wasn’t interested in or involved in the UFO/alien phenomenon prior to starting my work. As the work progressed, I became convinced that there was something very real behind all of this, and now that I’m released from the project, Ufology has become a special interest of mine. I think now is a good time to put my story out there.

The Work

In early 2017, I was contacted by one of my connections at the university, who urged me to apply for a position in a ‘special research project,’ claiming that the project needed someone with my experience, the pay would be good, and that they would help me get in. This individual helped me apply and gave me a rundown about what to expect from the hiring process. This process involved an extensive background check, applying for a security clearance, several interviews, and training for security, communication, and working with sensitive information. Going through the ratmaze took several months, but I made it through much faster than anticipated and was finally ready to actually begin working in early 2018.

I was apprehensive on my first day of work. I had jumped through all the hoops, and I still didn’t know what the subject of the research was. I didn’t feel comfortable with all the security. (I’m on the spectrum, and while I’m good at masking, procedures and bureaucracy make me confused and nervous.) The workday began by entering a secure facility where my identity was verified with ID and biometrics. After passing through, I would go to my workplace and have to pass through another layer of security. In the workspace we were monitored constantly and subject to random security checks.

The workspace was a medium-sized set of offices where I and six other researchers worked, one of which was assigned to train me. Each of these researchers had different backgrounds and were assigned to a different part of the project.

Over the next few days, my trainer walked me through the research process. It was then when I finally learned what the subject of the research was. My trainer gently explained that we were working with information about an ‘exotic intelligence,’ meaning a sapient non-human species of an unknown origin. Our job was to take the information that had been provided for us from outside sources, sort it based on its content and usefulness, and in the end produce a comprehensive report that summarized what we know about this intelligence, with a special focus on its motivations and intentions. This report could then be used to brief elected officials in the future, and even the public. We were allowed to make certain assumptions in the report, such as that these beings and their motivations could be understood by humans and that the information we have is accurate.

I had endless questions and became distraught, and I think they could tell because my trainer figured it would be best if I was given time to myself to read some of the material and digest the information. As I learned more, the shock faded and my fear was replaced with curiosity.

A lot of the work wouldn’t be very interesting to the members of this sub. The average workday consisted of going through security, getting permission to retrieve certain documents, then organizing and annotating the documents. Much of the documents were only related to the subject in tangential ways and didn’t convey very much of use. In a sense, we were separating the wheat from the chaff and getting the material ready to be used for the project. After finishing, we would secure the workplace and leave. Over the months that followed, we slowly built up a corpus of useful information.

I obviously do not have the report with me, and it has been a while, but I will now relate to you the most important information that I can recall related to these beings. Feel free to ask questions. Note that I worked the most on information related to their society and motivations.

Origins

We know more about every other aspect of these beings than we do about where they actually come from. We do have some tentative ideas and speculation, but multiple hypotheses are still on the table. As I’ll get into later, there is good evidence that life on earth and these beings share a common ancestor. Our job is to keep an open mind and let the evidence lead the way instead of falling for our own pet theories or cultural prejudice. The extraterrestrial hypothesis makes some sense but it’s not the only option. During work, my colleagues often called them ‘aliens’ or ‘ETs.’

In the interviews I’ve read, the interview subjects are vague, absurd, contradictory, or evasive when asked about their origins. Perhaps this is because we aren’t in a position to understand where they come from, or perhaps there are problems with communication. Maybe they simply don’t want us to know.

[continued]

From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 Runes110

Last edited by ScaRZ on Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:07 am; edited 4 times in total

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 10:22 am

Appearance and Biology

In regards to the appearance of the ETs, UFO mythology is dead on.

Generally, they look like diminutive humanoids with large heads, reduced facial features, and very large eyes, which are sometimes covered in a transparent black film. (Earlier specimens usually do not have the film, later specimens do.) Their average height is ~5 feet tall. They have two long arms and two legs. They have three long fingers and an opposable thumb. They have feet with four toes. They may have fingernails and toenails, but not always. When they do, they are mottled and dark. They have no reproductive organs or anus, and they secrete waste through their skin, similar to how we sweat. They ingest liquid food just like we do. They wear clothing, usually in the form of a very thin blue or gray high-collared garment, as well as boots.

Their heads are large, as mentioned before. In some individuals there are pronounced ridges on the head and upper back, which seem to relate to different kinds of implants in a way that is not understood. As far as we can tell, every individual has an artificial lattice woven through their brain and nervous system. I’ll get into that later.

No two individuals look exactly alike. Head shape, eye shape and size, the patterns and protrusion of the ridges, and skin color vary between individuals.

Life on earth and the ETs share the same kind of biochemistry. They are made of cells, use DNA, proteins, etc. They can be studied and understood with the same principles that we use to study life on earth. This has fed into speculation about their origins. The most conservative hypothesis is that they share our biochemistry because they also originate from earth, but there are other theories. Life on Earth and wherever they come from could both be descended from a common ancestor. Perhaps life everywhere in the universe shares the same biochemistry.

The striking similarities between their anatomy and human anatomy leads me to wild speculation about whether the individuals we see are specifically designed to resemble humans in order to facilitate interaction. There is a small collection of biological material that has been retrieved from craft that shares no resemblance to humans and defies description. This material is like a web of nervous tissue which is interlaced into the structure of the craft itself.

Technology

Before, I mentioned an artificial lattice which is integrated into the nervous system. This lattice is at the heart of their technology. In interviews with subjects, they demonstrated the ability to communicate with and detect the presence of others of their kind in the same facility, in different rooms. Tools retrieved from craft would be responsive to the touch and intentions of the ETs but would be totally inert in the hands of human operators. This lattice is probably what makes these abilities possible. It is made of ordinary elements like copper and aluminum, and there is no discernable reason why it should be able to do what it seems to do.

We were allowed access to documents that described the capabilities of their craft as well as eyewitness encounters, but we were not allowed any data that would explain how their propulsion systems work or about anything regarding the reverse-engineering of craft. The reasoning behind this is obvious. The special interests involved have begrudgingly begun to accept that disclosing the existence of the intelligence is necessary over the long term, but the one thing they refuse to do is relinquish their monopoly over exotic technology. I don't have much insight to give about the craft because the project focused more on the extraterrestrials themselves, their society, and implications for our society.

The craft have a wide range of appearance, size, and behavior. It seems like each craft is designed for a specific purpose. Every craft is different, but they can be grouped based on shape and purpose. There are some edge cases that won’t fit into this neat categorization.

There are hundreds of objects in orbit that are likely created by this intelligence. At first glance, they look like commonplace space debris, but on rare occasions they will move in a way that is not attributable to gravity, meet with another object, or expel an object. Tracking these is very difficult, and we know very little about them, including their size.

The most commonly seen objects are large reflective orbs or pills that move at high speeds. Usually they are only seen for a second, but on other occasions they follow aircraft, hover over sensitive locations, move in strange, illogical ways, and even suddenly disappear. At night these orbs sometimes emit orange light, although other colors can also be seen. These objects have been seen submerging into the ocean as well as other bodies of water.

There are egg-shaped craft which move in more predictable ways, although they move much faster than man-made aircraft. We were allowed to have a lot of information related to these. These craft are the most likely to fail, and they are manned. Biological material and even living organisms have been recovered from these craft. These are the most interesting to me, as they contain occupants, living spaces, and large rooms full of equipment. We speculate that these are surveyors or scientists. In one particular case, a craft of this kind contained samples of earth biota. There are no control panels or any kind of obvious mechanism for controlling the craft. This kind of craft has unfortunately become more uncommon over time.

The classic flying discs and crescents have the greatest presence in popular culture but they are not the most common object. These are speculated to be stealth vehicles that are used for reconnaissance and research. On many occasions these have landed, completely empty.

The Interviews

Because of my past work experience, most of my work on the report was related to actual interviews that had taken place with ETs. They were retrieved from crashes but also from landings, where the craft seemed to have landed on purpose and the beings came voluntarily. Reading these was very surreal, and I suspect the context of these interviews is part of the reason for so much secrecy. The way that they were treated was inhumane and very unethical.

The ETs have a very close relationship with their technology. They cannot survive very long while separated from their craft and from each other. They can’t eat anything other than a special kind of liquid food, and human-made substitutes were not sufficient replacements. Throughout their stay on Earth, they would suffer from malnutrition and a kind of toxic buildup in the body. Because of how valuable they were, every effort was taken to keep them alive and conscious, even against their wishes. The situation reminded me of the case of Hisashi Ouchi.

Something that deeply frustrated me was that they seemed to want to show us so much more, but because of the irresponsible behavior of the program, they could not. They were separated from their craft permanently so the craft could be hauled off elsewhere and auctioned off, and so that the program would have total control over the interview process. Because of this separation, the ETs would slowly die.

Communication took place through telepathy. They can read our thoughts and ‘send’ thoughts and impressions into our minds. However, this takes a lot of concentration on the part of the interviewer and communication would break down as the health and consciousness of the subject declined. The interviewer and the ET would communicate telepathically, then the interviewer would say the exchange out loud for it to be recorded.

[continued]

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 10:23 am

Society & Motivations

From reading interviews with detained subjects, I and other researchers were able to put together a rough picture of how this species works and why they are here. Instead of having any kind of formal social structure, these beings form a dynamic superintelligence that is a composite of all of their minds. Reproduction doesn’t take place biologically, instead they are artificially created, with each one designed for a specific purpose as their society has need. The intimate interlinking of their minds causes them to behave as one superorganism rather than individuals.

To get into why they are here, we have to understand their philosophy. ‘Philosophy’ is a human word made for human contexts, so it may not be appropriate to use that label, but I will use it anyway. They have a monistic, reductionist ontology which bears heavy similarities to cosmopsychism or objective idealism. As far as I can tell, their philosophy is naturalistic but has some elements that could be misconstrued as religious. They reduce time, space, and everything to the behavior of a single unitary consciousness. (Not to be confused with the superintelligence that I mentioned earlier.) This consciousness behaves entirely spontaneously, without deliberation or forethought.

According to them, the minds of living organisms are parts of this consciousness that has ‘looped in’ on itself, creating separation and individuality. The process of evolution has caused some organisms (such as ourselves) to develop higher cognitive faculties and mental complexity which allows for complex thought and self-reflection.

Our perceptions are the mental activity of this unitary consciousness as it is filtered through our minds and presented in a way that is most advantageous to our survival as individual ‘loops’. We model the patterns of our observations as the laws of physics, but the laws of physics have no inherent existence except as the patterns of this universal mental activity.

They believe that as life continues to grow and complexify, it will have an effect on the unitary consciousness that constitutes the universe. As life proliferates and complexifies, it will cause it to attain higher cognitive functions and eventually reach self-awareness. They believe that the universe is already blindly striving toward self-awareness and complexity, and they seek ‘move it along,’ so to speak. This is their goal, and it’s presumably why they are here on earth. They are guiding the development of life on this planet to help serve this end. I have no clue why they are so motivated to move toward this goal or what the actual implications would be if they succeeded. It also leads to other questions. If any of this is true, time itself is merely a construct created by this unitary consciousness, so how could it change and develop? How does this universal consciousness fragment into individual minds, and what relationship does this have to biology and the origin of life?

They are not afraid of dying because they believe that death is just a process where individuality breaks down and the mind ‘unloops’ and becomes reintegrated into the unitary consciousness. They believe that memories and life experiences are reabsorbed into the consciousness during this process, perhaps this is the mechanism that allows it to develop. Whether or not this is true, it seemed to bring them a lot of peace during their tormented final moments. Even in death, they served their purpose.

Their philosophy shapes the way their society is organized in profound ways. They have intentionally designed their technology in a way that integrates the mind and obscures individuality. They do not fear death, and even embrace it when they have fulfilled their purpose. They have a positive attitude toward living organisms and ecosystems, because the flourishing of life is integral to them achieving their goals. However, they do not respect individuality and they see individuals (including themselves) and species as expendable in the service of their goals. In the interviews, they voiced concern with the impact that humanity is having on life on this planet but also see us as a step in a process of complexification. They are definitely monitoring how life is developing on this planet, and it is very probable that they are subtly manipulating it to serve their goals. The similarity between their biology and ours makes me wonder whether they seeded earth with life to begin with. Maybe this planet has been their project from the beginning.

My thoughts on disclosure

I’ve been keeping up with this topic for a while now and despite recent events, I feel very optimistic about disclosure. This isn’t the kind of thing that can be kept a secret forever. They are here to stay, and a secret this large can only be kept for so long. None of the information (At least none that I learned during the project) is anything that would threaten civilization or cause a mass panic, people are much more resilient than that. The cat is clawing its way out of the bag, and I don’t think it’s going to be forced back in without tremendous effort. The important thing is that ordinary people like you keep putting up resistance and support whistleblowers. I hope that the report I helped to write eventually gets out to the public, me and my coworkers put a lot of effort into writing it.

researcher likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2023 10:27 am

These below are some things that stood out for me. Put them all together and I get a good picture of what they are. They have a specific programed goal to fulfill, no matter the length of time to reach the goal. 

The questions I would have and they stem from what was said within these words....."they are artificially created". Who then created them?, who has programed them?, who is their maker?, who is their master?

There is good evidence that life on earth and these beings share a common ancestor.

The extraterrestrial hypothesis makes some sense but it’s not the only option.

The interview subjects are vague, absurd, contradictory, or evasive when asked about their origins.

They have no reproductive organs or anus, and they secrete waste through their skin, similar to how we sweat.

They ingest liquid food just like we do. 

Every individual has an artificial lattice woven through their brain and nervous system.

They demonstrated the ability to communicate with and detect the presence of others of their kind in the same facility, in different rooms.

No two individuals look exactly alike.

The most conservative hypothesis is that they share our biochemistry because they also originate from earth, but there are other theories. 

The project focused more on the extraterrestrials themselves, their society, and implications for our society.

Biological material and even living organisms have been recovered from these craft.

Most of my work on the report was related to actual interviews that had taken place with ETs.

The way that they were treated was inhumane and very unethical.

They cannot survive very long while separated from their craft and from each other.

They can’t eat anything other than a special kind of liquid food.

They would suffer from malnutrition and a kind of toxic buildup in the body.

Every effort was taken to keep them alive and conscious, even against their wishes.

They were separated from their craft permanently so the craft could be hauled off elsewhere and auctioned off, and so that the program would have total control over the interview process. Because of this separation, the ETs would slowly die.

Communication took place through telepathy. They can read our thoughts and ‘send’ thoughts and impressions into our minds.

Communication would break down as the health and consciousness of the subject declined. The interviewer and the ET would communicate telepathically, then the interviewer would say the exchange out loud for it to be recorded.

Instead of having any kind of formal social structure, these beings form a dynamic superintelligence that is a composite of all of their minds.

Reproduction doesn’t take place biologically, instead they are artificially created, with each one designed for a specific purpose as their society has need. The intimate interlinking of their minds causes them to behave as one superorganism rather than individuals.

Their philosophy is naturalistic but has some elements that could be misconstrued as religious.

This consciousness behaves entirely spontaneously, without deliberation or forethought.

They believe that the universe is already blindly striving toward self-awareness and complexity, and they seek ‘move it along,’ so to speak.

This is their goal, and it’s presumably why they are here on earth. They are guiding the development of life on this planet to help serve this end.

They are not afraid of dying because they believe that death is just a process where individuality breaks down and the mind ‘unloops’ and becomes reintegrated into the unitary consciousness.

Even in death, they served their purpose.

They have intentionally designed their technology in a way that integrates the mind and obscures individuality. They do not fear death, and even embrace it when they have fulfilled their purpose.

They do not respect individuality and they see individuals (including themselves) and species as expendable in the service of their goals.

They are definitely monitoring how life is developing on this planet.

It is very probable that they are subtly manipulating it to serve their goals.

The similarity between their biology and ours makes me wonder whether they seeded earth with life to begin with. Maybe this planet has been their project from the beginning.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2023 9:28 am

Written by ICA

Jesus forewarned His believers that “many false prophets will appear and deceive many people” who would even “perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect — if that were possible” (see Matthew 24:11,24).  The Apostle Paul calls them “counterfeit miracles” or “lying wonders” in his epistle to the believers in Thessalonica (2 Thessalonians 2:9) whereby many would be deceived — not just a few, but a large number of people who would be lead down a road of serious theological error by the false teachings, false signs and false miracles of false prophets. 

Matthew 24:11........"And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray."

Matthew 24:24........"For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect."

2 Thessalonians 2:9........"The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders,"

I agree fully with ICA on what he said. These signs and wonders are going to cause many to believe them and be led astray.

I will do a repeat.....Encounters and signs and wonders have a drawing power that will make it difficult, "Almost Impossible" for humans to separate fact from deception. 

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 11:16 am

There are only 3-4 members that even take part on the forum. Really sad that others who visit and even join don't take part. I miss the days of forums when they were full of members who took part with a wide range of detailed information on many different subjects. I never cared for Twitter with little to no depth at all.......... A bunch of one liners or a couple sentences isn't much in my opinion.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 8:25 pm

There are fewer and fewer of  us  that  talk the talk and walk the walk.  I myself find it hard sometimes to keep focused on our beliefs and why we're here... The "falling away" is intensifying and we will have to jerk ourselves awake almost constantly !!    I feel  this evil  after me every day as my mind drifts when I need to concentrate on Him . 
  Today was a nice sunny day and I was able to do my concentrating on our subject matter as I worked on the electric farm fencing. All by my self... with just the wind in the trees as I walked the fence line  with my  tools. I talked to Him and said my thanks many times. I could feel Him. It was a pleasure and a good day for me.  Yes ,I was able to think about things pertaining to our studies here and feel His presence and He guided me .
  I had a partly sleepless night  and listened to a pastor that I liked from Va.  I heard him say that the new heaven and the new earth would have no sea.. and he seemed to believe that it pertained to the oceans.. I was disappointed in him saying that because I read in the Bible that the (sea) represented people... To me, if we are in our spiritual bodies, then indeed, there would be no "people". Then there's also the beast that rises out of the sea.. (or people) is it.? I think people..
  Well. I've rambled too much  and   my main thing was to tell Scars how important his thoughts are to many (like me)  that read his posts.

ScaRZ likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 8:51 am

Thank you bordercollie for your post. It's good to know that I'm not the only one thinking some of the things you brought up in your post. It is hard even getting into a good conversation with most people these days....."They can't let go of their cell phones long enough." For future generations I see pulling away more and more until face to face conversations will amount to less than 20%. 

I view the beast rising out of the sea the same as you. The beast will rise up among the sea of the population of this world. Think back to the times the writers of scripture took place. The sea was a dark, fearful, and very deadly place. All the different myths and legends of great and terrifying sea monsters, the waves roaring, tossing to and fro.

Revelation 17:1........And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

I also read what is written in Revelation 17:15 about the waters....."And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues."

I know it's a fight all the time within, for all of us to not drift. We are only human and will drift. It is the ages old battle of flesh and spirit. The danger is when we keep drifting, and drifting and very quietly drift so far, we might not make it back to safety.

Last edited by ScaRZ on Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 8:57 pm

Your last paragraph is so true. It ran chills thru me .  (feelings as  pictured in my head) = A small  boat adrift on the sea drifting further and further away from safety.    All the while those on board sleep ,  ignoring warnings as they  head toward dark, thunderous skies. 
  I've  had  that  detached feeling and felt I was very close to not "getting back"  but grabbed hold just in time.   The evil one is very subtle and luring  a person  away is his best game .Winning gives him great satisfaction . We might say to ourselves, - "Oh what can that hurt" but it leads from one rung of the ladder to another.. and so forth..
 Stay awake folks . Hold tight to our Lord and Savior  Jesus Christ.  There's a rough road ahead .

ScaRZ likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 7:30 am

bordercollie wrote:
Your last paragraph is so true. It ran chills thru me .  (feelings as  pictured in my head) = A small  boat adrift on the sea drifting further and further away from safety.    All the while those on board sleep ,  ignoring warnings as they  head toward dark, thunderous skies. 
  I've  had  that  detached feeling and felt I was very close to not "getting back"  but grabbed hold just in time.   The evil one is very subtle and luring  a person  away is his best game .Winning gives him great satisfaction . We might say to ourselves, - "Oh what can that hurt" but it leads from one rung of the ladder to another.. and so forth..
 Stay awake folks . Hold tight to our Lord and Savior  Jesus Christ.  There's a rough road ahead .

Your words are so very true.

Life in the flesh was never promised to be a path of beautiful roses. The roses are promised at the end of our journey......."We must endure until the end, no matter how long or short the journey may be." The World and Those of The World will never love those who are not like them......."This is a fact no matter what someone may say."

Mark 13:13........"And you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved."

Hebrews 12:7........"It is for discipline that you have to endure. God is treating you as sons. For what son is there whom his father does not discipline?"

James 5:11........"We count those blessed who endured. You have heard of the endurance of Job and have seen the outcome of the Lord’s dealings, that the Lord is full of compassion and is merciful."

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 9:45 am

Lets look back to Isaiah 9:10 (LXX) and think about how far the people of Israel  had fallen into apostasy. The nation of Assyria (Asshur) was used by God to come against them because what they were about to attempt to do........"Rebuild The Tower of Babel again." 

Esaias [Isaiah] 9:10 (LXX)......."The bricks are fallen down, but come, let us hew stones, and cut down sycamores and cedars, and let us build for ourselves a tower."

In the end of days A King (The Assyrian/Asshur=The Antichrist) will once again be used by God to fulfill his will. 

2 Thessalonians 2:9-11
Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Notice in the above verse that Satan (The Adversary) has already been at work a long time, now comes "the coming" of The Antichrist......."Signs and Lying Wonders will bring about a strong delusion that God will allow." God allows the Antichrist to arise and fulfill his will. If God did not allow it, it would not be. For some reason people have a hard time "Seeing this". Always remember the wheat and tares separation. The Adversary (Satan) has been, and will continue to be an influence in who doesn't make the final cut.

Once again "Endurance" in The Truth leads to the path, that leads us to salvation.

Those of The World will not Endure in The Truth......."They will "Believe a Lie".

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 8:23 pm

Mike introduced me to Charles Lawson's videos  many years ago. This one is especially good in my opinion. It's 36 minutes long. 

ScaRZ likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 5:50 am

My top three TV Shows of all time.

Lost

The X-Files

I just got through watching the full six seasons of "Lost" for the fifth time. I have loved this show from the very first time I began watching the series. Every time I watch the show it gets me thinking about how hard it is for all of us "To let go". 

You can not half watch this show. You must focus and understand everything that happens on the island....."Happened on the island." They all need each other to let go and move forward.

For anyone who hasn't watched the show it can be streamed for free on "Freevee".

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 10:35 pm

I found another interesting thing about the  Jesus Christ's birth and the swaddling cloths.. Also about the manger.. The cloths have much more meaning . The link is about 10 minutes long and the information about the swaddling cloths start about the 7:20 mark.  I love these little bits scattered throughout the Bible for us to find..  It like sometimes I wonder why the scriptures would say certain things and then an answer such as this pops up.
This is what happened in the Charles Lawson video I mentioned above.  I thought to my self in the past, "why would Joseph's genealogy be important to mention when he wasn't Jesus' father?"  So  pastor Lawson explained even though he (Joseph)  was in the line of David, his ancestry was to never have descendants  set on the throne because of their actions . I ramble but pastor Lawson explains it better than me. ( Mary came from Nathan's line so was qualified to be His mother.)

ScaRZ likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 6:38 am

Thanks for the videos and your words Bordercollie.

There are so many different things written in scripture that are right there for us to see, but we have never placed them all together. There are clues that are scattered throughout as a jigsaw puzzle, to be gathered and snapped in place.

Another such puzzle that is huge is the six creation days and the seventh day of rest......"Seven full days, each consisting of one "Day".

I view " One Day" within in this frame work of creation as a one thousand year period of time, for a total of 7,000 years. I moved away from the day as a 24 hour period of time several years ago.

Several of the church fathers also took this same view as I do. Barnabas is only one example of this view.

The Epistle of Barnabas 15 100 C.E.

“And God made in six days the works of His hands, and made an end on the seventh day, and rested on it, and sanctified it.” Attend, my children, to the meaning of this expression, “He finished in six days.” This implieth that the Lord will finish all things in six thousand years, for a day is with Him a thousand years. And He Himself testifieth, saying, “Behold, to-day will be as a thousand years.” Therefore, my children, in six days, that is, in six thousand years, all things will be finished. “And He rested on the seventh day.” This meaneth: when His Son, coming [again], shall destroy the time of the wicked man, and judge the ungodly, and change the sun, and the moon, and the stars, then shall He truly rest on the seventh day. 

We can see this "One Day" as one thousand years in The Bible.

2 Peter 3:8-10

But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.

But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed.

Also look closely the mention in verse 10 of The Day of The Lord......"This is the beginning of the seventh day when The Lord Jesus Christ returns.......This "One Day" that consist of a one thousand year period of time.

Here below is one clue where Peter may have gotten the one day as a thousand years from.

Psalm 90:3-4

You turn man back into dust
And say, "Return, O children of men."
For a thousand years in Your sight
Are like yesterday when it passes by,
Or as a watch in the night.

This is a long study that opened my eyes to each day of creation as a one thousand year period of time. How each of the days are broken down to carry with them a deeper meaning.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 9:30 am

Genesis 2:17

But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die

[in the day]...Within the one thousand year time frame "One Day" you will die. Somewhere within the "One Day" or one thousand years of mans time frame after the fall, man would die. Man would never live beyond that "One Day" time frame. (Think of this as (0-1,000) 

Adam lived to the age of 930 and returned to dust. This was only 70 years short of the one thousand year period of time. Within the "One Day" his physical death took place.

Many people want to bring up only a spiritual death, to try and cover a 24 hour limit that death had to occur within, if the 24 hour day is to be correct. This can not be correct because Adam did not turn to dust for a long time after a 24 hour period of time.

Think back again to what was written in Psalm 90:3........You turn man back into dust And say, "Return, O children of men."

Now read Genesis 3:19........"In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Somewhere within the timeframe 0-1,000 year period/One Day you will die and return to the dust of the ground. The consequence of eating the fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil was physical death that brings about a return to the dust of the ground.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 5:23 am

Chief Seattle, 1854

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

Cree Prophecy

When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the waters are polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 8:47 am

A friend wrote this and I thought posting it in this thread was needed.

If you suddenly see a group of supernatural beings/aliens of incredible beauty surrounded by other beings of the same. And they profess that they created mankind and teach philosophies of forgiveness and acceptance of sin. Be very weary.

I can imagine that many who might (will) see these kinds of supernatural abilities would easily succumb to the belief in a God and anything they are told. If people see supernatural tricks they would instantly be fearful that they were wrong about the whole of religion. And human nature would no doubt make them very thankful and relieved, when they are forgiven for their deeds in a day to day life.

The next thing that charlatan needs to do is ask the lap dog to jump, and the lapdog will ask how high? And it is not much of a reach before the supernatural beings will wish that mankind differentiate itself from the believers to non-believers.

Take a cold hard skeptic leaning on debunker. And show them supernatural feats and watch them give way easily to believing. The problem lays in, believing in what? Supernatural tricks does not make someone good. And a being with a sly use of words can make a person believe anything. Especially if they provide a "miracle" for the sight of a person.

It tends to make people pliable to believe anything. And if a supernatural being says they are not going to hurt you, then in the back wash of their relief they will no doubt convert.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 10:02 am

I view the Abyss (Bottomless Pit) as a prison area that can't and will not be opened until God allows it. One thing is for sure, it will be opened at a point set in time and the contents of the prison will pour out into this world.

In the Apocrypha.... God is called, You who close and seal the Abyss with your fearful and glorious name.

I believe the contents of The Abyss will be released as part of God's judgment. God will allow the lie to flourish. The love of the truth has been rejected time after time. There now will be no confinement of the prisoners.

God allows everything to play out to the letter. All must and will be fulfilled. I believe the once prisoners that occupied The Abyss are used as part of a strong delusion that is released on the earth. God will send a strong deluding influence for believing what is false...."God is in charge of allowing it to occur." God is the power behind sealing the Abyss and opening the Abyss.

All of this serves as a separation.......The Seal of God and The Mark of The Beast. The greatest deception of all time is about to come forth from the Abyss......"With all power and signs and lying wonders."

Power, signs and lying wonders will be the deluding influence in believing what is false.

Why was it Jesus Christ warned us over and over to not be caught sleeping?........"Stay awake, be watching."  1 Thessalonians 5:4-6........"But you are not in darkness, brothers, for that day to surprise you like a thief.....For you are all children of light, children of the day. We are not of the night or of the darkness.....So then let us not sleep, as others do, but let us keep awake and be sober."

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 6:21 am

A face lift is being done on The Word to make it more appealing to "The World", it's easy to see why. A reinvention of Jesus Christ has been going on for a very, very long time. The modern world we now live in is all for out with the old, in with the new. The Jesus Christ of the Bible is becoming what we accept him to be, rather than who he really is without all the window dressing. Jesus is becoming an idol to replace the real deal. Before our very eyes the great idol is being erected. The spirit of antichrist has been working hard and pushing forward to achieve the set goal.

I see things as a replacement. It has been taking place for a very long time. A watering down is the key. There is no rush and can't be rushed. Move too quickly and eyes will not remain blind. The goal is for you and I to never realize the path changed. Little by little it was broken down, piece by piece, and silently replaced. Blind eyes can not see, deaf ears can not hear.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 12:07 pm

John 1:51........And he said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, you will see heaven opened, and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man.”

Jesus Christ can clearly be understood as the one who is the ladder or stairway between heaven and earth. Very important to remember is Jesus was The Son of Man, he was the first fruits/ first of the harvest. Jesus is the ladder or stairway that allows believers to ascend on him.

Where have we read about a ladder for ascending and descending from earth to heaven?.........The dream of Jacob in Genesis 28. 

Genesis 28:12........"And he dreamed, and behold, there was a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven. And behold, the angels of God were ascending and descending on it!"

Think forward in time to the return of Jesus Christ to earth from heaven. Heaven is opened and all those with him descend to the earth. 

Revelation 19:11........"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war."

Revelation 19:14........"And the armies which are in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, were following Him on white horses."

I view heaven being opened as a doorway that was written earlier about in Revelation 4. Is this a portal?

Revelation 4:1........"After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter."

Have people tried to reach heaven another way?........Sure they have, look back to The Tower of Babel. In my opinion there is much more to The Tower of Babel than all the fairytales taught. 

What about now and stretching forward in time..... Are humans attempting other ways? How many different ladders or stairways have, or will be attempted?

I think of this verse of scripture below every time I get into this conversation.

John 10:1........"“Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief and a robber."

Think back again to The Tower of Babel........"They were attempting to reach heaven "Another Way".

They were building a ladder or stairway, that would reach their goal. Read what God said would occur if he didn't put a stop to it.

Genesis 11:6........"The LORD said, “Behold, they are one people, and they all have the same language. And this is what they began to do, and now nothing which they purpose to do will be impossible for them."

"Now nothing which they purpose to do will be impossible for them"

It isn't impossible for them to reach their goal. Will it however be reached?.....Only if God allows it.

This I believe stretches forward in our time and onward into the future.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 10:16 am

A discussion on Christians was brought up and a friend Rick answered a question that was ask.

What is a "Good Christian"?

"Christian" is a Biblical word that means one whom accepts Christ into their temple (~heart). Would not then, a "Good" Christian, accept Christ' word above all others? As the supremacy of Truth? I would think so. If he be called, "Lord".

In other words, people can argue over doctrinal interpretations. That's fine. But when 'Jesus' has something to say about that. Argument over!

I lean on the Red Letters as holding supremacy on Truth.

If he be called, Lord.

Great words also from another person entering the conversation.

Those "red letters" that Rick describes details this very thing. Today is the day salvation, not tomorrow nor the day after that. That day will not spring upon you as a thief in the night if your lampstand is lit, and your vessels filled with oil at all times. Do not store your wealth in a barn, unless the fire comes and consumes it all.

There is no avoiding the cup - there is no "easy way out." Though we may falter and even fall, we stand once more and we keep the cup close to our hearts through tribulation and the scourge. What we found, we gave everything for. We found the pearl of great price. It is worth all the riches and splendor of the universe.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 6:04 am

Commodianus (approx. 240 AD)

"From the seed, giants are said to have been born. By them, arts were made known in the earth. They taught the dyeing of wool and everything that is done. When they died, men erected images to them. Yet, because they were of an evil seed, the Almighty did not approve of their being brought back from death when they had died. For that reason, they wander and they now subvert many bodies. And it is these whom you presently worship and pray to as gods."

Tertullian (approx. 197 AD)

"Furthermore, we are instructed by our sacred books how from certain angels, who fell of their own free will, there sprang a more wicked demon brood, condemned of God along with the authors of their race. Their great business is the ruin of mankind. So, from the start, spiritual wickedness sought our destruction."

Athenagoras (approximately 175 AD)

"These angels, then, who have fallen from heaven, and haunt the air and the earth, and are no longer able to rise to heavenly things, and the souls of the giants, who are the demons who wander about the world, perform similar actions."

Ireneaus (120-202 AD, disciple of Polycarp, the disciple of John the Apostle)

Referring to the Antichrist

"And we must not be surprised if, since the demons and apostate spirits are at his service, he through their means performs wonders, by which he leads the inhabitants of the earth astray."

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 6:07 am

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth : for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away ; and there was no more sea. (Revelation 21:1)

A radical change will take place but the earth is not annihilated.

One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever. (Ecclesiastes 1:4)

The LORD intends to alter or change both the heavens and the earth.

For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. (Isaiah 65:17)

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 6:20 am

Rick gave some of his thoughts on the time that is very close before Jesus Christ returns.

I believe there will be (and has already commenced) a spiritual awakening before the 2nd coming occurs, that will be Christ focused. Whereas many will begin to understand the purposes of this existence in which we are now, in a way that transcends most of our forefather's comprehension. And "the many" I refer to, will be a relatively small percentage of the populous, in comparison to the sum whole of humanity. And this will be a 'sign' to the rest of the world.

I believe that the majority of humankind will contest this awakening, and a portion of their elected leaders will seek to destroy it with all their wits & might.

And I believe many of these contesters & their Leaders will be people who profess to be Christians. They will lead and endorse the greatest Inquisition in recorded history.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 8:41 am

I agree with David Lowe with his thoughts on Revelation 5. I have covered it before and believe John got to see the Ascension of Jesus Christ into Heaven and the very Throne Room.

David Lowe wrote:

Revelation chapter 5 opens with a description of the throne and a seven-sealed scroll. Note where the seven-sealed book is located with respect to God:

Rev 5:1 Then I saw in the right hand of the one who was seated on the throne a scroll written on the front and back and sealed with seven seals.

After the scroll is described in God's right hand, the search began for someone to open the scroll:

Rev 5:2 And I saw a powerful angel proclaiming in a loud voice: "Who is worthy to open the scroll and to break its seals?"

Rev 5:3 But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll or look into it.

This is a perplexing passage if viewed as occurring in the future. If Jesus Christ had already ascended to the throne and been in heaven for nearly 2,000 years, then why would he not be already seated on the right hand of God, ready to take the scroll? Why would the angel have to call throughout heaven and earth to find him, the only one worthy to open the scroll? Was Jesus playing a game of Hide and Seek?

According to scripture, when Jesus ascended to heaven, he sat down at the right hand of God, as Mark described. (
Mar 16:19 After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God.) In fact, as Stephen was being stoned to death, he said he actually saw Jesus at God's right hand:

Act 7:55 But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked intently toward heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God.

Act 7:56 "Look!" he said. "I see the heavens opened, and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God!"

Jesus told Caiaphas the high priest that he would be sitting at the right hand of power in heaven. In addition, in several of their letters, both Paul and Peter proclaim that Jesus Christ is currently at the right hand of God, interceding for prayers:

Rom 8:34 Who is the one who will condemn? Christ is the one who died (and more than that, he was raised), who is at the right hand of God, and who also is interceding for us.

Col 3:1 Therefore, if you have been raised with Christ, keep seeking the things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

I Pet 3:22 who went into heaven and is at the right hand of God with angels and authorities and powers subject to him.

Therefore, according to these verses, Jesus should be at God's right hand to open the seven-sealed scroll. But he is not there in Revelation chapter 5. The call for someone to open the sealed scroll becomes even more perplexing when one considers the following passage from Hebrews:

Heb 10:12 But when this priest had offered one sacrifice for sins for all time, he sat down at the right hand of God,

Heb 10:13 where he is now waiting until his enemies are made a footstool for his feet.

This is a key point. Not only did Christ sit down at the right hand of God after his death, resurrection, and ascension, but he must remain there until his enemies are made a footstool for his feet. Now consider Revelation chapter 5 in this light. If what is described in this chapter takes place in the future, then where is Jesus, and why isn't he seated at God's right hand? Why is there a call throughout the universe for him? Where is Jesus hiding?

The clear answer is that the scene at the opening of Revelation chapter 5 does not take place in the future. In the vision that John was being shown, Jesus had not yet arrived at the throne from earth. Rather than a description of the throne room scene after the future resurrection, transformation, and catching-up event, this is a vision of the scene at God's throne just after the ascension of Jesus Christ and just before he took his seat at the right hand of God.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:50 am

There are people who talk to us and we cannot hear them, and there are people who hurt us, but do not leave a scar. Then there are people who simply appear in our lives and mark us forever. (Cecilia Meireles)

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:52 am

One of the "Mysteries" will be when "The Change" occurs. When will "The Change" take place?........."At the Last Trump."

1 Corinthians 15:51-52

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

I believe Revelation points to when this event will take place. As the seventh angel (The Angel given charge over the seventh and last trumpet/trump) begins to sound.

Revelation 10:7......."But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets."

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 8:57 am

I believe all of us many times try to force things to fit.

I'm one who doesn't believe the Holy Spirit gives us the answer every time. The Holy Spirit teaches and guides us as a very good earthly teacher does.

Are we really interested enough to search and study to find the answers we seek?

Does the passion to know burn deep within us, or do we only look for simply a passing grade?

Do we really want to get close to God, or are we satisfied enough to just be seated in the very back of the room?

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 9:38 am

Written by Douglas Hamp

The implantation of the man's seed is not enough; the woman provides her genetic information (seed) as well. In modern terms this is referring to the reproductive cells, called gametes which are the seed of the man (sperm) and the seed of the woman (ovum). Today we understand that the mother's ovum and father's sperm each provide half of the information (each providing 23 individual [i.e. haploid] chromosomes) to the zygote (fertilized egg or child) for a total of 46 individual chromosomes. To speak of a woman's seed is extremely precise language (which only serves to authenticate the Bible as being from God). Thus to speak of the virgin or Mary conceiving means that her ovum (egg) absolutely must account for half of the chromosomes which Jesus physical body was comprised of. That being the case then Jesus was genetically connected to his mother Mary and hence his ancestors David, Judah, Jacob, Isaac, Abraham, Shem, Noah, all the way back to Adam.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 10:23 am

Written by Ray Yungen

Should we not be doing a more thorough job of testing the spirits? 

Have we all talked ourselves out of the end times? Have we all agreed that persecution is not something we need to be concerned about? Have we prayed to God that we would not be deluded or deceived?

In Matthew 24:3-5, which is a chapter dealing with the tribulation period, Jesus spoke these words to His disciples concerning the signs of His coming and the end of the age:

And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Clearly many who said they were of the faith would soon become a part of the deception too, if they weren't already. Were we already witnessing the great falling away predicted in the Bible? Was the mystery of iniquity talked about in the Scriptures already doing its deceptive work with all power and signs and lying wonders? Would people calling themselves Christians abandon their faith in the Bible and the Bible's Christ? Would they join an ecumenical movement that in the name of love and God and unity would sacrifice the truth of the Bible and perhaps one day merge with the new age itself?

Jesus warned that such a faith would lead not to life but to ultimate destruction: Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. (Matthew 7:13-14).

Could it be that the reason the Church is so unaware of the new gospel movement is because it is being led by that same spirit and heading down that same broad way? Is it happening now, right in front of our very own eyes?

This is pretty much dead on with what I have been thinking for years, the "Mixing"(Blending) into not only Christian denominations but all religions/faiths/spirituality's.

I have come to understand for some time now that this is the "Mixing"(Blending) that must occur for the ultimate birth of a united spirituality that brings "The World" under one umbrella. To make a long story short......."This all leads to the feet of the Antichrist."

For a one world religion to become a reality a mental war must be fought and won. As I've said time and time again......."It's all about the mind." When you win the mind, you control "The Body".

This for me is "The Mark of The Beast".

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 1:38 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
Written by Douglas Hamp

The implantation of the man's seed is not enough; the woman provides her genetic information (seed) as well. In modern terms this is referring to the reproductive cells, called gametes which are the seed of the man (sperm) and the seed of the woman (ovum). Today we understand that the mother's ovum and father's sperm each provide half of the information (each providing 23 individual [i.e. haploid] chromosomes) to the zygote (fertilized egg or child) for a total of 46 individual chromosomes. To speak of a woman's seed is extremely precise language (which only serves to authenticate the Bible as being from God). Thus to speak of the virgin or Mary conceiving means that her ovum (egg) absolutely must account for half of the chromosomes which Jesus physical body was comprised of. That being the case then Jesus was genetically connected to his mother Mary and hence his ancestors David, Judah, Jacob, Isaac, Abraham, Shem, Noah, all the way back to Adam.

I  remember reading about a sample of blood  dna etc that  Ron Wyatt or someone found in their research and when tested the blood had the correct number of the mother's chromosomes but the father's side was  not typical . Did you read or hear of this ?  Busy month for me on the farm but this subject is very interesting .  I'll try to find this information when things settle down here. Thanks. 

ScaRZ likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 8:41 am

bordercollie wrote:
Quote :
I  remember reading about a sample of blood  dna etc that  Ron Wyatt or someone found in their research and when tested the blood had the correct number of the mother's chromosomes but the father's side was  not typical . Did you read or hear of this ?  Busy month for me on the farm but this subject is very interesting .  I'll try to find this information when things settle down here. Thanks. 

No bordercollie, I have not read about that.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 8:54 am

Brandon Robbins does a good job getting my attention. We think much alike.

These 4 MYTHS About the Bible have been Proven WRONG

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 9:07 am

Q&A is very good.

Atheist Asks TOUGH Questions: EPIC Response! (Q&A)

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 8:59 pm

Mike got me to watching Trey Smith  videos years ago.  I'm not thru with this current one yet, but so far it ,hits on some things I was thinking quietly to myself.  Especially when the subject of the numbers 45 ,46 and 47 came up...  the writing is indeed on the wall....

ScaRZ likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 5:12 am

bordercollie wrote:
Mike got me to watching Trey Smith  videos years ago.  I'm not thru with this current one yet, but so far it ,hits on some things I was thinking quietly to myself.  Especially when the subject of the numbers 45 ,46 and 47 came up...  the writing is indeed on the wall....

Mike also got me watching Trey Smith videos a while back. A couple weeks ago I watched two of them.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:03 am

I don't believe everything in prophecy is going to play out as many think it will. Everyone of us tend to build prophecy in and around the time frame which we find ourselves living.

Lets just consider that this old world in which we live keeps on ticking for another 100 years or more.

Is it possible that the knowledge and super technologies that man may find themselves surrounded in will change our full packaged view of certain prophecies?

I believe a group of humans will play a huge role in conforming the world into the arms of the ultimate controllers.

If you are on the wrong end of the story line and are a hardliner, your goose is ultimately cooked.

The truth never is and never has been popular, and it will certainly not be televised.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 6:08 am

I see the spirit of antichrist as a mighty push from anyone or any group that are deceived and deceiving the people of this world from The Truth.

Even Jesus Christ himself warned people over and over that many would come in his name......"The very name of Jesus Christ" and they will be deceivers to attempt to pull you away from The True Jesus Christ. This also is the spirit of antichrist going out to conquer. I see it all as a substitute for the Real Deal.

1 John 2:18-19

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

John is talking about those who once were there among them but were now splintering off from them. John is telling us......"They are now deceivers and pushing a false doctrine." They never really were a true part of them at all. If they had truly been a part of them, then they would have known The Truth and never would have splintered from them.

Anyone that is against The Real Deal Jesus Christ carries with them the spirit of antichrist. Either you are for him or against him. There is no middle road to travel, there is no fence riding. All of us are on one side and carry with us The Spirit of God or the spirit of antichrist. We follow The One True God or either follow many false gods that all lead to the doorsteps of Satan (The Adversary).

2 John 1:9

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

abideth.......to endure, sustain, or withstand without yielding or submitting.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 11:03 am

What at one point horrified us is now nothing more than washing the dirt off our hands. You don't hit people all at once. Small doses build upon one another and soon you become immune. We all have been and will continue to be desensitized.

During the time period of the Nephilim before the flood of Noah we read in scripture that the world was filled with evil and violence. I believe it was a time like no other until this day. There will be a time that I believe is fast approaching that will be even worse than was these days before the flood.

In the many legends of the Nephilim we read that they were not only physical giants but were also giants of knowledge and had enormous psychic abilities. Once again I believe this matches up in many areas with the abductors of our generation. Think about all the reports by abductees having out of body experiences, levitation, mind control, time travel, mind reading.

The Nephilim began to kill man as well as each other....."Eating and drinking the flesh and blood." I believe this may very well be where the many legends of the vampires had it's roots.

The hybrid offspring had such a hunger for flesh and blood that they ate and drank each other.

Now maybe we can understand the reason scripture tells us the earth was filled with evil and violence and had to be destroyed.

The Fathers (Watchers) of the Nephilim were to watch as their children died.

Not all Watchers (Sons of God) gave up their first estate and came into our realm. There are many that remain in their heavenly estate and have never rebelled. The vast majority I believe stay true to God to this very day.

I believe the Watchers watch over humans......"I believe that has always been their job."

Watcher or Grigori means....... "Those who watch, Those who are awake, The ones who never sleep."

In Chapter 19 of the Book of Enoch we see how the Angels(Watchers) who came to earth and mixed with women can take on many different forms. This chapter really gives us something to think about with the forms they took on and how they may or will take on again.

1]Then Uriel said, Here the angels, who cohabited with women, appointed their leaders;

2]And being numerous in appearance ( "assuming many forms") made men profane, and caused them to err; so that they sacrificed to devils as to gods.

When these Sons of God gave up their first estate they never were able to return to their first estate. From the Book of Enoch we read that they wanted to return but God would not permit it.

I've always wondered what would happen to the Watchers and all the Fallen Ones when Satan is cast into the Bottomless Pit. Revelation never goes into details of them. We know the Beast and the False Prophet will be cast into the lake of fire, but it never says anything about the others. Michael Heiser believes they will be cast down again with Satan and then all come back out again after the 1,000 years are over and Satan's Little Season begins.

Michael Heiser also thinks we believers will one day replace the Fallen Ones and Fallen Sons of God. No wonder these guys hate us so much being a replacement in the heavenly realms.

As we can read from Jubilees 7 below, they didn't stop with mankind they also corrupted beast, birds, and all that moved or walked on earth. It does appear there was a massive mixing of genetics that took place. The seed was spreading on the whole face of the earth.

Jubilees 7......."And they begat sons the Naphidim, and they were all unlike, and they devoured one another: and the Giants slew the Naphil (Naphelim), and the Naphil slew the Eljo (Elioud), and the Eljo mankind, and one man another. And every one sold himself to work iniquity and to shed much blood, and the earth was filled with iniquity. And after this they sinned against the beasts and birds, and all that moves and walks on the earth: and much blood was shed on the earth, and every imagination and desire of men imagined vanity and evil continually."

The Greek texts vary considerably from the Ethiopic text here. One Greek manuscript adds to this section, "And they [the women] bore to them [the Watchers] three races first, the great giants. The giants brought forth [some say "slew"] the Naphelim, and the Naphelim brought forth [or "slew"] the Elioud. And they existed, increasing in power according to their greatness."

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 10:02 am

I understand churches and ministries need financial support. But boy do I get really nauseous when there is the constant bombardment of wanting people to "Sow a Seed".

They dig and dig at people to sow a seed of at least a thousand dollars. Just think of the elderly people that tune in to watch these shows every day and don't have the finances, but are made to feel guilty if they don't. Of coarse it's not only focusing on the elderly but everyone who thinks money for "More Money"........."More Material things, Worldly possessions, greater blessings will increase for you as you sow that seed (Money).

I call this the prosperity gospel and think it is nothing but a racket.

Like the great wise words of Jesus Christ......."You cannot serve God and mammon."

mammon....... Riches, avarice, and worldly gain personified as a false god in the New Testament, Material wealth regarded as having an evil influence.

avarice.......extreme greed for riches, Immoderate desire for wealth.

I believe we are to sow seeds (The Word of God). That I believe is the most important thing we can do as believers and followers of Jesus Christ. We sow through the power of the Holy Spirit that is within us and spreads out into the world. The watering and sunshine that produces fruit from the seed and the eventual harvesting is in the Lord's hands.

Any doctrine that denies or causes one to doubt the true nature of our Father is from The Adversary and his forces. Any doctrines denying the inspiration of The Word of God; the reality of God as our loving creator; the virgin birth and divinity of Jesus Christ; His miraculous power and supernatural ministry; the death and shedding of his blood to cover our sins, burial, physical resurrection, and physical manifestation of Jesus Christ after His resurrection; the physical ascension to heaven and coming again of Jesus Christ to set up his kingdom; the necessity of the new birth,......."Any beliefs or gospels denying these fundamental truths are yielding to the spirit of error, not the spirit of truth".

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 1:24 pm

This is so true Scars.    The pounding for donations is a big no in my belief. There are alot of those "milkers" out there . I had found an online ministry that I thought was great but then I got an email to where you had to pay to  be a part of a Bible study group.. so sad...They won't be getting anything from me for that reason.  
  There  are several pastors that I really like.. Gary Hamrick, Charles Lawson and a few others like Arnold Murray . I often hear Arnold Murray's old videos  ripping the unnamed prosperity preachers to pieces. saying he'd like to take a 2x4 to them and also saying pay for your necessities first. and 10 % of nothing is nothing.
  These prosperity preachers that rip  the weak  in my humble opinion ,will be the ones cast out of the wedding party with "sorry I never knew you. "

Last edited by bordercollie on Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:28 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

ScaRZ likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 6:15 am

bordercollie wrote:
This is so true Scars.    The pounding for donations is a big no in my belief. There are alot of those "milkers" out there . I had found an online ministry that I thought was great but then I got an email to where you had to pay to  be a part of a Bible study group.. so sad...They won't be getting anything from me for that reason.  
  There  are several pastors that I really like.. Gary Hamrick, Charles Lawson and a few others like Arnold Murray . I often hear Arnold Murray's old videos  ripping the unnamed prosperity preachers to pieces. saying he'd like to take a 2x4 to them and also saying pay for your necessities first. and 10 % of nothing is nothing.
  These prosperity preachers that rip  the weak  in my humble opinion ,will be the ones cast out of the wedding party with "sorry I never knew you. "

Wow!!! Now that was a great post. Thank you so much for laying out everything. So many times we forget are voices need to be heard, to reach those who are drowning in very dark waters. We have no idea who is reading, and within a moment of time a light shines and the deception is revealed to them.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 10:31 am

As I've mentioned before, I believe man can and will be successful with his imagined or proposed acts if not restrained. The LORD God must at times take action with divine power restraining them.

If The LORD never restrained, never once stepped in, and mankind was successful with all his imagined or proposed acts would we be here today?.....No I do not.....I believe we would have long ago annihilated ourselves.

Did not The LORD many times in scripture restrain or withhold humans from being successful?......."Certainly".

I also believe nature itself is restrained by The LORD to a certain degree. Without this being in effect nature would destroy everything on planet earth.

Looking at our past, looking at our present, we see that knowing of good and evil comes with great consequences. Knowing of evil is not sin. But can we ever get to the point of knowing of evil and not sin?

Just because we know of good, do we always do good? ........Most certainly we do not......But will we? Will we ever reach that point of knowing of evil but never doing evil? Choosing good every time over doing evil.

In this flesh?.....No!!

I believe this is a goal to be reached after the shedding of this flesh.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 10:09 am

The eyes of The World will be blind to the true nature of The Beast. 

Remember what Jesus Christ said about the thief. If you knew a thief was coming you would stay awake and not let the thief enter your house. The World will be asleep and allow the thief to enter their house. When the thief is allowed to enter our house he will take what he desires. The deception has already taken place before he entered your house........"You were asleep."

Remember this is a masquerade ball with mask in place. The World will not see (Spiritual eyes) the true nature, it will see through only fleshly eyes. The deception isn't only who is or isn't behind the mask but it's a deception in what we are looking for. The World will sleep to the knowledge of fact and embrace fiction. 

This is one of the main reasons I say over and over that if an idea gets too much press time or is too popular then it may be wise to look another direction. It never will be about a path where the vast crowds gather, it will always be about the path least taken.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 10:34 am

There will be two individuals to stand side by side in the end times. One is known in scripture as The False Prophet and the other is referred to by many different names in scripture, but most call this individual The Antichrist.

We also read in scripture that there will be two other individuals during these end times referred to as the Two Witnesses.

I believe through deception most of the population of this world will believe the bad guys are the good guys........"And the good guys are the bad guys." I believe the strong delusion will give The World exactly what it desires. Nothing is going to be as it seems. The biggest masquerade ball is coming.

The vast majority of the population of this world will hate the Two Witnesses and eventually have a big celebration once they're lying dead. Those of The World will send gifts to one another. I guess it will be one big holiday.

Revelation 11:7-10

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 10:51 am

In Revelation 11:3 what we are told is they (The Two Witnesses) shall prophesy 1,260 days. Based upon the old 360 days equal a year, this will be three and one half years.

Revelation 11:3......."And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth."

Revelation 11:3 only tells us how long they shall prophesy. It never tells us when they came or when they arrived.

They could arrive and be much as John the Baptist and Jesus. How many years of John the Baptist and Jesus do we really know anything about? Mostly what we have are their last years that began their prophesy and ministry.

One Witness may come before the other arrives. Really all that matters is when they both shall begin to prophesy. We know from Jesus Christ that from the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

Matthew 18:16......."But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established."

2 Corinthians 13:1......."This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established."

Also notice that Satan will use this same tactic with false witnesses. The great counterfeiter never misses a trick in an attempt to deceive. I also can't help but see The Antichrist and The False Prophet in much the same light.

Matthew 26:59-60......."Now the chief priests, and elders, and all the council, sought false witness against Jesus, to put him to death; .......But found none: yea, though many false witnesses came, yet found they none. At the last came two false witnesses,"

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 9:08 am

No man or woman can teach us how to work and receive faith.

The words that Jesus Christ spoke were never a religion. Man no doubt has and can built religions around them. As Jesus Christ said......."For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."

Accepting and being a true follower of Jesus Christ involves faith. Without faith I would never board the plane. If I have no faith in the pilot or co-pilot getting me to my desired destination why would I ever enter the plane.

Jesus Christ will never force us on the plane. We must come to the conclusion to place our trust in him and board the plane or remain outside.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 6:34 am

Revelation 18:11........ And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more.

Mystery Babylon the Great is referred to in Revelation 17 verse 5 as THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 

Mystery Babylon the Great I view much differently than NYC, Rome or a rebuilt Babylon of Iraq. Reading the above verse of Revelation 18:11 shows me a completely different story. Revelation 18 verse 11 says that nobody (No Man) can buy the merchants merchandise anymore....."Anywhere".

Babylon the Great I believe is A World System....."Monetary System". No one would be able to buy or sell because of a "Total System Collapse". 

As it reads in Revelation 18 verse 17....."For in one hour so great riches is come to nought." The dollar or what ever world monetary system it is, now is completely "Worthless". 

This all carries me back to Revelation 13 and I see what is going to occur with the birth of A New World System, A New Monetary System.

Revelation 13:16-17........"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:........And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

The Beast (The Antichrist) with the help of The False Prophet take center stage to straighten things out with A New World System, A New Monetary System, after the destruction and total fall of the system that was Mystery Babylon the Great. If you are not in The New World System, The New Monetary System you will not be able to buy or sell anything.....anywhere. 

The reason I used the word "Destruction" is because the system will be destroyed.

Once again it's time to read what was written in Revelation 18:17........"For in one hour so great riches is come to nought." The puzzle is snapping together for me.

There are Ten Kings who have no kingdom until they receive their power as kings "One Hour With The Beast (The Antichrist)". Mystery Babylon the Great will be destroyed by these Ten Kings who hate her....."They hate The System". 

Revelation 17:12........" And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast."

Revelation 17:16........" And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire."

Mystery Babylon the Great will no longer ride on the back of The Beast, she is totally destroyed.

The huge thing I must always remember is what is written in Revelation 17:18........"For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

God puts in the Ten Kings hearts to destroy the harlot system (Mystery Babylon the Great) to fulfil his will. They (The Ten Kings) will agree and give their kingdom to The Beast. It's all a huge symbolic lay out of what is and what is to come.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 6:38 am

This place is not a forum and hasn't been for a long time........"It's a Blog." I never have been into Blogs that much. I read some others work but for my own material I tried it and grew bored very quickly. 

My post have dropped off since I started this last thread. I'm not into a copy and paste thread full of links to a lot of others work. Some is fine in my opinion, but not where that's about all there is. I do post a few videos that offer some good material on certain subjects, but I don't flood the thread with them. If people are really that interested in the authors work they will search them out for themselves.

I'm not going to waste what little time I do have on all the nonsense "To each is own". There are many out there who serve more to shut the gates of heaven, than to open them.

There are far more important things going down and on the horizon than a bunch of phony baloney. It is a tempest in a teapot. (a great commotion over an unimportant matter)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next