Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> Empty
PostSubject: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 9:11 am

New thread time......."A beginning until it ends."

Below are the links to the other three threads.

Will We Love The Darkness More Than The Light
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t21236-will-we-love-the-darkness-more-than-the-light

The Bible, Ancient Text and The Spiritual World
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t25919-the-bibleancient-text-and-the-spiritual-world

The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t28086-the-bible-tribulation-revelation

Satan is like a Prosecuting Attorney in court who stands on the right of the defendant......"He is The Accuser".

Revelation 12:9-10

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

There are three beast mentioned in Revelation 13. I believe The Antichrist will be the beast that rises from the bottomless pit. Jesus Christ as well as The Antichrist are and will be worshiped by their followers as dying and rising Gods. Another thing is Jesus Christ is The Good Shepherd while The Antichrist is The Idol Shepherd (a counterfeit or worthless shepherd). The second coming of Jesus Christ will occur as a door is opened in Heaven, while the second coming of The Antichrist will occur as The Bottomless Pit is opened.

Beast from the Sea
Beast from the Earth
Beast from the Bottomless Pit

Jesus Christ is the One “which is, and which was,  and which is to come, the Almighty,” {Revelation 1:8}. 

The Antichrist is the one who “was, and is not; and shall ascend  out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition” {Revelation 17:8}.

From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> Runes110

Last edited by ScaRZ on Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:39 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : pin topic)

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 9:26 am

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t28086-the-bible-tribulation-revelation

Has been un-pinned and locked and the link sent to the archive pinned topics thread.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 10:32 am

As posted, Israel is no longer a state.  The Balfour declaration has expired.

Here in the video is how it happened and what it means..

https://rumble.com/v3qtjo4-state-of-israel-dissolution-trump-2024-trials-historic-nuclear-scare-last-d.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=4

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 10:42 am

As addressed here in the most simple yet revealing method is the case for the KJV

above all other translations, 'original texts', etc.

Which makes sense.  God's people would need a single trusted source for His Word.

And as numbers aren't subject to personal interpretation, this makes perfect sense to me.

Numbers-math IS the structure of Creation, as is frequently evidenced in the posts throughout the years..

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t29274-defending-the-king-james-by-the-numbers-incl-666 

I posted some and there are more at his channel.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 7:46 pm

Synopsis:

From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> 8febf04a0465a535

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 7:48 pm

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 10:34 pm

I'm excited about this new thread  and will always appreciate the old ones.   Researcher you are appreciated also for keeping us together  .  Thank you. 
   My sweet puppy broke her front leg - both bones so it requires fancy surgery. She got it hung in the step of the jeeplike Roxor while she was helping me with the cows.  Soo.. that has had me all stressed out and my head aching big time lately.. Monday she goes to a real surgery   center - local vet splinted it till then. She is now asleep at my feet.  That inner voice  told me I needed to cover up the openings in that step  for over a year...but I  put it off... He gave me a caution and I should have taken action. Cost me big but still am grateful that she has a good outlook and that there wasn't a vital break elsewhere.  The Lord is good even when the answer is "No". 
   Scars, I will research  more of Mike's emails  and post links if I can get any live ones.  I do appreciate all of ya'll here. God bless each of you.

Last edited by bordercollie on Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 6:16 am

bordercollie wrote:
That inner voice  told me I needed to cover up the openings in that step  for over a year...but I  put it off... He gave me a caution and I should have taken action. Cost me big but still am grateful that she has a good outlook and that there wasn't a vital break elsewhere.  The Lord is good even when the answer is "No". 

I hope everything goes great with your puppy. I know from some of my past actions, I didn't listen to the inner voice. Dad told me from the time I was just a young boy......"Don't put things off!!!" You ever notice when we say I will get to that tomorrow, most of the time it doesn't get done tomorrow either.

Just the other day I was taking an early morning walk and I noticed a man just hanging around in the area where I was walking. That inner voice told me not to get close to the guy and for me to get back in the car right now and leave. I listened and got out of there. The guy never got that close to me, but I could just feel something was very dark about him.

I've learned over the years to always keep alert at the surroundings. Trust the inner voice, but don't trust the other voice whispering in your ear....."There is a huge difference."

Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 6:28 am

I listened to Pastor Michael Hoggard teach on The King James Bible Code at least 10 years ago. It was interesting but I never really got into it after that. I had also read some earlier people on The Bible Code and most of it was just not that credible, in my opinion.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 8:54 am

I agree with Michael Heiser on the subject of The Bible Code.

The Bible Code - Hidden Encryption or Outright Myth?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 9:03 am

Right!  I agree that the Bible code..well actually, it just doesn't work. At all.

What I posted is not a code.  It's something entirely different.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 6:27 am

Beginning to end......end to beginning. Just think about humans with a beginning (Birth) as well as an end (Death). Now we rise from the end (Death) and reach a new beginning (Re-Birth)........."Genesis to Revelation.....Revelation to Genesis."

Isaiah 65:17........"For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind."

Isaiah 66:22........"For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain."

2 Peter 3:13........"Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness."

I believe Sons of God will be used to carry forth God's will as "True Imagers of God". Sons of God will be an outreach of God's hands into creation.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 8:31 am

I wanted ya'll to see this old email from Mike that I was able to find..

[ltr]michael371[/ltr]

Sun, Aug 7, 2016 at 12:56 PM

http://www.crivoice.org/lucifer.html

okay, mj, if there is a major problem with how this has been interpreted throughout the centuries, and we all just "ASS- umed" that what we were being told was true, then how much more is there that is not correct?...see the importance of doing your own research?....i have read three opinions,from qualified sources, and all of the opinions are different....so far lucifer = Jesus....lucifer=babylonian king....lucifer = satan.....i am really concerned about some things, at the moment, and since i can't read a word of hebrew or greek, i am dependent on other people....hell, they can read both languages and they don't agree on what it says....m

Dove and ScaRZ like this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 9:10 am

bordercollie wrote:
I wanted ya'll to see this old email from Mike that I was able to find..

[ltr]michael371[/ltr]

Michael and I talked about this a few times and I agree with Michael and the link. As the links final conclusion........"By listening to the Old Testament passage on its own terms within its own context, we discover that Lucifer is not an Old Testament name for the devil or the satan. The passage in Isaiah 14:12-17 is directed at the downfall of the arrogant Babylonian rulers who took Israel into exile. By beginning with the New Testament, by making assumptions not supported by a closer examination of Scripture itself, and by using external theological categories as a lens through which to read Scripture, we may end up badly misreading Isaiah."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 10:45 am

You see (look for) the man.  I see the spirit in the man.

Actually, the world also sees this.  Luciferians are satanists.
They say so themselves.
They have revealed their rituals, rites, confession of satan
as the god they worship.
---

Those verses and the rest of Isaiah 14 is today's headlines.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 6:31 am

Dove wrote:
You see (look for) the man.  I see the spirit in the man.

Are you referring to me? 

If you are, or if you're not, then please don't put yourself on too high of a pedestal. This makes it sound like you are so much above the rest of us.

You view many things deep in a political fleshly mindset. I view the content you post in the forum and read your comments, you look for the man, don't fool yourself. If that's not centered in man then you need to look long and hard in the mirror.

You may think you have it figured out, but it may be time you pump the brakes just a little to make sure they are working before the cliff that's just ahead.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 8:47 am

I thought the "you" referred to was of mankind in general. Sorta like the feeling  we  believers on this forum sense in the heart get when around those crowds with glassy eyes.  They talk the talk but don't walk the walk. It's sorta like the teenager from Denmark that crossed my path.... she stool out from the crowd of people I , being an introvert,  have come across in my  shyness.  I viewed her as not part of the crowd... I could feel it.  I know that   ya'll  have these feelings too .
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 10:02 am

Well, I'm glad you got that off your chest.   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> 1f609  Now maybe we can move on in peace.

Yes.  We come at these studies from different directions. But the spiritual aspect of the Word is a valid and accepted study as well as the literal word and I'm not going to apologize for it. 

How could it not be?  The physical is temporary.  The Spirit is eternal. God is Spirit.

I'm sure God made and led you to your path, and He has done the same for me.  It's still the same God.  
I certainly don't know it all.  But I do have confidence in what I do know because I've lived it.
I walked in it till it was so intense that I asked Him to 'please!  Could you just TELL me these things so I don't have to learn by experience!' 
That was NOT the right thing to do. I know that. 

When I came to the forum in 2008, I was learning about the Trib and freaking out, and I asked God where can I go where others are talking about this, and this forum is the one He sent me to.
David Flynn wasn't afraid to explore everything and he was-still is an amazing person, a son of God.

David was as much a 'numbers' guy as a Word guy. He looked at life through the lens of the Hand of God throughout all of Creation, and was-is a gentle and loving soul, a man after God's own heart.
---
How can one separate the Word from the Spirit, as He Himself inspired it. 
What Jesus did on earth was by the Spirit.  The SAME Spirit available to each of us right now, according to the Word. 

The Bible says we are vessels of clay, meant to be filled with the Spirit of God. But if God is not there, IN HIS TEMPLE, as the Word explains, then all manner of other spirits will take up residence.
We certainly see that in the Word and in the world.  And we live in a world of duality-of dark and of Light until the battle, the war for the world is won, when Jesus returns. 
And what is meant by His return is HOTLY contested out there. I believe it will be as the Word says
it is, not these new theologies.  And there's a whole 'theology' for anything man can imagine.
----
What I meant by 'looking for the Spirit' is how is Lucifer such a big deal and we know so little of him.
Jesus said He saw him fall from heaven.  Bible says satan fell from heaven, was cast down to the earth.
So far you've rejected every side by side comparison I've attempted re satan and Lucifer.
That's what I was saying...you start with the man, the antichrist.
I'm looking for Lucifer as a separate being from satan, but not seeing this 3rd entity
identified in the Bible. 
---

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 10:29 am

bordercollie wrote:
I thought the "you" referred to was of mankind in general.
If that was correct, then she never would have used the word "You".

We can all have eyes to see and ears to hear, it is a gift that comes from God. Eyes and ears can be opened to see and hear The Truth.

Nobody is however perfect, we all have fleshly eyes that have sinned. How many of us can ever say we have not looked upon someone and judged their flesh (Them) outwardly? 

I can not see a persons spirit. All I can do is see their very actions. This can open a door that reveals which spirit is front and center. It's not about listening to what their tongues bring forth either. We must also learn to attach their words to actions.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 11:12 am

Dove wrote:
What I meant by 'looking for the Spirit' is how is Lucifer such a big deal and we know so little of him.
Jesus said He saw him fall from heaven.  Bible says satan fell from heaven, was cast down to the earth.
So far you've rejected every side by side comparison I've attempted re satan and Lucifer.
That's what I was saying...you start with the man, the antichrist.
I'm looking for Lucifer as a separate being from satan, but not seeing this 3rd entity
identified in the Bible. 
---

Jesus never said anything about "Lucifer" falling from heaven. Nowhere in scripture can you or anyone else find Satan was ever called Lucifer. You are implying that, but it isn't written in scripture. You may believe it, just like many, many people do, that's up to you.

I have studied the comparisons for years, it's nothing new to me that you are laying out that I've not read for years. At one time I believed just as yourself, but I came to view it differently after looking into the whole subject.

I guess you never viewed any of the videos I posted on the subject. These three videos, one from Michael Heiser, one from Dr. Price, and one from Dr. Gentry explain very well why I now do not view Lucifer as Satan. 

Lucifer refers to the king of Babylon, calling him The Morning Star/Bringer of Dawn/Light Bringer, which is Venus. Isaiah 14 is simply celebrating this King of Babylon's death, and his fall from his  throne.

I only said "I believe" the king of Babylon mentioned here in Isaiah 14 may be a dual prophecy that points in the direction of The Antichrist. That is just my thinking and leads to a huge layout.

I also have written in these threads many times that I view prophecy as having both a physical as well as a spiritual side. For the life of me I can't understand how you see me as only seeing things in a physical or literal and not a spiritual.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 12:36 pm

I left out the other part.

You view many things deep in a political fleshly mindset. I view the content you post in the forum and read your comments, you look for the man, don't fool yourself. If that's not centered in man then you need to look long and hard in the mirror.

I look for only ONE thing, always.  
The Kingdom of God on earth as He meant it to be.I look to and listen for Him all the time.  Regrettably it comes through my flesh, and can get 'rough' sometimes instead of all flowers and song as the world is in one sense, HORRID. 

As a pre trib believer I was never interested in the antichrist.
Now, I just leave it in God's Hands. He'll take me when He has determined,  not by what I think is going on in the world.

What we are living through, ie the endtimes, is unprecedented in the fact that the Light has found it's Voice and is moving.

I abide by Daniel's 70th week as fitting.

By Ephesians 5:11 Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.

1 Thessalonians 5:4-5 But you aren’t in the dark about these things, dear brothers and sisters, and you won’t be surprised when the day of the Lord comes like a thief. For you are all children of the light and of the day; we don’t belong to darkness and night.

Psalms 110:1  110 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
-----------
So, for these reasons I am focused on routing out the darkness that we only had inklings of, and bringing the Good News of any and all progress towards the Millennial Reign, to Lighten the days and strengthen our walk. 

It takes all day every day to weed out one report from the others, and 3x as long if I post it.  But how could I know and just keep it to myself?  Leave others unprepared?  What is the watchman's job?

I do it because I can take the time that other's cannot.  People here can take or leave whatever they want.  Prepare if they want, be ready to help others who have no idea what's happening or why, serve as they can,  Pray about it as they see fit. 

Then, Jesus preached the Kingdom. Shall I meet Him after everything He's done for me and taught me and have kept it all to myself?  Said nothing?
I can't do that.  But this way, anyone can take it or leave it. 
I do not lie, or exaggerate or hallucinate.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> 263a 

I've been so clear I'm not attempting to make doctrine. I'm telling my experience of being born again.  I fully expect that the Kingdom will be more of the same BUT so, so so, so much better!!!   And I've said the single greatest lesson that has come from it is TRUSTING HIM and OBEDIENCE.

And the last word on why I stay and record what I do.  God told me to, and regardless of what anyone thinks, that settles it, unless Researcher asks
me to leave. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 6:52 pm

Yes, I was speaking to ScaRZ. Just not in the way it was taken.

In this group of verses: 
In verse 16 it refers to a man. 10 and 11 also seem to refer to a man.

Right in the middle, is Lucifer, son of the morning, who fell from heaven, was cut down to the ground...

What I said was 'you see the man.  I see the spirit.'

The man, I assume, is the antichrist.  
What man has ever fallen from heaven?
None that I know of.

So, in the discussion I was not looking for 'the man' (antichrist)
but the spirit fallen from heaven named Lucifer.

I think the antichrist is possessed by the spirit who comes as Jesus-
the morning star,  but if not satan, then who is Lucifer.

That is the sum total of what I meant. 
And how could 'he' be so destructive and we're told so little about him. (unless it refers to satan)

I understand that antichrist means in place of the real Christ.
And I think it is to be that for awhile things will be good enough 
that people will fall for it, fall for him as the Saviour of Mankind.

And we know there have been many antichrists, even during the time of Jesus.  Are there many spirits who intend to usurp Jesus' title
and be worshipped as God?  I don't know if it's many or just one at the 'head'.

Is Lucifer one of the third who fell with satan? One of satan's generals who now rules over the nations?  Is satan going to sit back and let him get away with having that 'elevation'?

I feel like we should know.  And I'm perplexed that so little is said of a spirit with such prominence and power. 

But no matter. I'll research it out myself.  

-----------------

10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?
11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 8:48 am

Dove, you ask questions but you must not read or listen to very few if anything I've put in the thread on the subject. Most of the answers are there if you really took the time. I know from what you post where you stand.

I referred to the email Michael had sent to Judy on the subject also. He and I had talked a few times on the subject and knew he and I agreed on the subject. If you had read the email link most everything is right there and would listen to the three videos I put in the last thread......."It's all right there." If you don't care to read and watch, then why ask the questions?

I view you deep into "Q". I take a different view......"I'm not". We are miles apart on the whole political arena. I only have so much free time and stick to things of interest to me. I don't care about getting into food fights over politics or anything else. If someone ask me I will give them an answer, but I will not hold back my thinking. Sometimes there are huge gulfs between beliefs on all subjects......."Look no further than politics, and faith based systems." 

If you care less and aren't interested in the subject of The Antichrist or other material I place in the threads because you believe in a pre-trib rapture then that's up to you. I do not believe in a pre-trib rapture and believe the subject of The Antichrist is very important. You and I do not view things the same and I've gone down this road a hundred times on other forums with members. I do not force feed anyone to believe or think as I do......"That ball is on their side of the court." But I do take a strong stand for why I stand where I do. 

I had a person tell me the other day, and it isn't the first time......"You think you are always right." 

I told the person, I don't always think I'm right, but until I see a different light, how many people including you, walk around thinking they are wrong?......."The person never answered my question."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 10:44 am

It's true it's a matter of time for me.  I've said before I'm good with accepting your summary conclusions from the research you've done, as I don't have time for the videos.  And you know, no doubt, that there are contradictory articles and videos to everything.  So searching out answers is no small matter.  I'm not saying I'd blindly accept your every summary.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> 1f604  But my brain works on the info in one of those layers in there.

If you asked me, I'd say we are into Revelation currently in the world and I watch how the world is tracking with scripture.  Certain 
factors of the moment deviate here and there from our expected notions of how it will be.
That's nothing new.

I also hate politics. It's dirty business and seemed out of our control.  But for as long as the Lord tarries, we have to live under the circumstances of the present rulers of this world.  And that involves those who make the laws of the
land that directly rob, oppress and punish God's people. 
We've always been a 'conspiracy theory' forum right along with our
Bible studies.  It's just not a conspiracy anymore.
And that which was the future has arrived.
And because Q is uncovering the works of darkness, we can understand much better what must be done.

What did God say?  What you allow on earth will be allowed in heaven.
Of course He doesn't approve of how things have been.  And He has prepared us to do something about it.
We are not just to know His Will, but to DO His Will on the earth.
Q is waking up the people and doing something about it.

In following Daniel 9, we are expected to bring in Righteousness as we know it by the Word, and the  Spirit.   Much of Congress is under dual citizenship with Israel. (not God's Israel)
Most are crooked beyond belief and MANY are of the devil in theft, murder, wars, moral and sexual deviances, child trafficking, abuse and torture.  

This cannot stand.  Babylon cannot stand.  But it is vast and pervasive and is going to take all the peoples of the world, as many as will, to throw it off.
Then there will be the laments during the hard times of those wanting to go back to Egypt.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> 1f615 

I could contemplate what labels the Rothschild head of the family might qualify for in the Bible.
They control 52% of the wealth of the world.  They control governments AND have sat over Israel for all these years and engineered the formation of the state from years before the Declaration.
I believe I read they originate from the original land of Khazaria.  And they played sport in their Black Forest lands, releasing children into the woods and hunting them down and murdering them for sport.
That's not politics.  But it is a big part of what drives me to keep going every day.

In the meantime, life is about to get very hard on the people.  The word is millions will die.
So..I've posted the whole scanario that has brought us to this point.  Anyone who has read will know what's coming, why it's coming, and what the aftermath will be like, short and long term.
You could call it 'the Bible in real time'.

Oh..what I said about the Rapture is I once was pre-trib. (15 yrs ago).  I no longer try to place it...I'll be gone when He takes me out, whenever that is.  and that's just fine.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> 1f609 

The people lamented, 'who can make war with the beast?' But instead of quitting, we are Rising Up in the experience of 'With God, ALL things are possible."  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> 1f64f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 4:48 pm

I get the feeling I should say the above is only how I see it, not how I think anyone else should see it.

It is only the frame of mind I have, it's my motivation and the direction I have chosen.

It doesn't work if we all do the same things. We weren't meant to all do the same thing in life.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> 1f60a 

That's the same reason I post it all.  Why should we all have to spend the time individually looking up the same things.  However, it anyone saw something interesting or had a question I wish they would post it.  From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> 1f60a Besides, the info is often presented in mysterious ways.   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> 1f606

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 8:44 pm

I got a sweet call just now from a childhood friend . She was calling to check on my puppy and what surgery she required on her broken leg  tomorrow. My forever Christian friend, and distantly kin,  also saved my life when I was 5 or 6 years old. She was a teenager then.  I asked her more details and she told me tonight that I was motionless on the bottom of the pool..  I had drowned. She dived in and  pulled me out  and holding me by my feet, shook me up and down.. I told her that I remember everything getting bright and white before  I "woke up" . Then the next thing I remember is water pouring out my nose and my mouth. 
    I've had so many  things happen  !!   I could elaborate more ...such as when a big heavy piece of equipment almost smushed me when I was in my early 20's. I thought the shoe name Reebok would be the last thing I saw as my foot was right under my nose. ... I cried out to the Lord. "God help me! and the piece of equipment stopped moving when a tiny table leg got caught just right under it....  Or then the late night car wreck when I was 10 ... The feel of that hot engine oil on my socked feet and my aching head as we fled the car..  There's more but for another time... maybe....
Yes, sometimes the answer to a plea to  Him is No but there is a reason for all things... Like if that had not happened, I would be different than I am now etc.. 
 .  I look forward to His coming and am anxious for it. I'm determined not to even glance back when the time does come.. whenever that is.. All things of this world will be like sand in my hands.. 
Let it go and don't look back as Lott's wife did. We've been given the best gift in all of creation. It's ours  for the asking. How Awesome is that !!!!!
  I BELIEVE  in JESUS CHRIST. HE is my LORD and SAVIOR  ,Your friend in Christ, judy
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 6:53 am

Dove, you are no different than all the members here and the other forums I've been on for years. I'm not just saying this to you but have said the same thing and continue to say the same thing to everyone.

If someone ask me a question I will do my best to answer it the best I can. There are many questions that I go into greater detail, because that is what it takes to truly get over why I view it as I do. I do my best if it is related to scripture, to lay out scripture to backup my (thinking, beliefs, understanding).

It may not be only my views on the subject but also others by way of their material that goes deeper on the question ask. This is why I use some of the videos that have material within them that show they are seeing it also as I do....."And why we view it that way." They may not view everything as I do, but much of it is the same or very close when it relates to the same subject.

When I ask a question either here or somewhere else, I want the very best information they can give. I will not ask a question if I'm not going to read or watch the material they offer. I will "Make the Time" to read and watch. If the read and videos are too long I will split it up and it could take a few sittings to consume it all. If I don't have the time at all right now......"I do not ask the question/questions." Some of this is very time consuming.

Everybody (That certainly includes myself) can make the time "IF" we are truly that interested. It's no different than making time for all those other things we enjoy......."We make the time."

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 9:30 am

I watched the video below this morning and I'm sure most of us have been ask some of the same questions or much the same. The student brings up the idea of five people in a room together, each having five different religious books. Each one of the five believe their book they are holding is the correct book and  the true path. How can each prove the book they are holding is true and all the others are not?

Good question, and reminds me of a question that was ask to me a few years ago on another forum. A member ask........"Can you prove to me 100% that there is The LORD God?

Hebrews 11:6........"But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."

I told him that there is no way "I" or any other person can prove 100% there is The LORD God. The Bible tells us that it is "Impossible" without faith to please God. Faith (Hebrews 11:1“Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.”) is a huge percentage that has nothing to do with laying out physical evidence.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 10:07 am

bordercollie wrote:
 Like if that had not happened, I would be different than I am now etc.. 
 Yes, I believe everything and I mean everything "Molds us into the soul we are." The least to the largest of everything. Think of everything that has and continues to fill our senses........"touch, sight, hearing, smell and taste".

All the ups, all the downs, all the good, all the bad, all the right and all the wrong, stirred in a huge mixing bowl.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 8:53 am

I first read and listened to some of Howard Pittman's material at least 12-15 years ago. This morning I watched this video that I had never seen before. Took me back to a few years ago when several of us on another forum talked about Howard's near death experience. Very good video that is well worth the watch. 

Howard Pittman's Near Death
 Experience

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 3:20 pm

This is very good Scars. Thank you for finding it. Scary that we are in the bull's eye of the evil one's deceptive  practices.  Wow... we can never let our guard down. We know that ... but the evil is so deceiving.. We must amp up our Christian  strength and ask for His  help in Jesus' name..   Serious stuff folks.

ScaRZ likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2023 6:36 am

bordercollie wrote:
This is very good Scars. Thank you for finding it. Scary that we are in the bull's eye of the evil one's deceptive  practices.  Wow... we can never let our guard down. We know that ... but the evil is so deceiving.. We must amp up our Christian  strength and ask for His  help in Jesus' name..   Serious stuff folks.

What really got me thinking was Howard's seeing only 2.5% enter heaven. Just think of that......97.5% never found the narrow gate.......Matthew 7:14.."For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.

Howard's words on the vast majority of those who think they are Christians, but are not, only deceived by The Adversary and his forces into believing in a false gospel. That false gospel snares many people, the hook of Wealth and Pleasures.

Reminds me once again of Lot's wife "Looking Back" instead of "Looking Forward". She didn't want to let go of The World and the Things of The World.

What is in front of us is the ultimate goal. The Adversary blinds mankind from reaching that ultimate goal by using our desires of the flesh......"Lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, and the pride of life."

Another thing Howard brought up was the first voice he heard. The most beautiful voice he had ever heard. He thought it was The LORD God but it wasn't, it was The Adversary. Howard says........"You better know the spirit that speaks to you." 

If you're going to deceive, do you use vinegar, or sugar and spice and everything nice?

After I watched this video I began to think of John and how he was taken "In the Spirit". The whole Book of Revelation was John's written out of body experience. Not in his fleshly bodily form, but In the Spirit.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2023 12:03 pm

I did some research and am thinking about getting some of his books directly from their website. It may be downloads  or the real thing not sure .. They are $5 and some are $10  there . I searched his name and the  "real" site popped up.    Money grabbing sites out there too so be cautious. 
Also found a place with the free printed story on the video  by a Dr. Richard Kent . Still researching so may be more
   Yes, This video gave me a lot to think about.. The evil one has stepped up his pace  , at least with me, and so I must be diligent in  staying strong .  The sly fox is everywhere.

ScaRZ likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 7:06 am

bordercollie wrote:
I did some research and am thinking about getting some of his books directly from their website. It may be downloads  or the real thing not sure .. They are $5 and some are $10  there . I searched his name and the  "real" site popped up.    Money grabbing sites out there too so be cautious. 
Also found a place with the free printed story on the video  by a Dr. Richard Kent . Still researching so may be more
   Yes, This video gave me a lot to think about.. The evil one has stepped up his pace  , at least with me, and so I must be diligent in  staying strong .  The sly fox is everywhere.

PDF of Demons an Eyewitness Account by Howard Pittman

https://www.ubm1.org/demons-pittman.pdf

PDF of Placebo by Howard Pittman

https://www.onethingministries.net/wp/wp-content/Placebo_Howard-Pittman.pdf

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 8:01 am

Jesus who was The Christ was "unique" from all mankind even though he was born of woman. He was without spot or blemish, but not another of mankind was, is, or ever will be.

"in the image of God made he man." ..........This right here tells us all mankind/male and female are "unique" to all other creatures on the face of this earth. Nowhere in scripture can you find that any creatures of this earth were created in the image of God.

What is The Image of God?

I believe this with all my heart. Jesus who was The Christ was the "Greatest Imager of God".

He in the flesh was without sin.

Remember what Jesus Christ said about if you've seen me you've seen The Father.

John 14:9......."Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?"

Jesus The Christ bore the image of The Father.

Philip like all of us in the flesh look at the outward.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2023 6:15 am

2 Timothy 1:9, “who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began

Revelation 13:8, “All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.“

Time had it's beginning ......"We decay, we die (Time)." There is no time within eternity.  Within time everything and everyone is in a form of decay or death...."The clock is ticking." Within eternity there is no decay, no death, no aging, no race.

We will not be recognized by the outward, but by the inward.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2023 12:24 pm

Get ready people because the day will come when mixing with strange flesh (Not only as a sexual encounter, but also through tinkering with DNA/Genetics) will be the "in" thing to do. It will be taught that through mixing, enhancements will bring you even closer to your spiritual side. You will become closer to God and will in fact be more like God.

The true genetics of mankind would be wiped out........"but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days." (Mark 13:20)

The Adversary has been working non stop in an attempt to draw as many as he can......."Any way he can." The Adversary and his host never take a break. They have been at this for thousands of years. A few set backs only move them to work harder. They adjust when a roadblock is placed in front of them. They learn and divert, learn and divert, but their goal never changes.

This below is how David Flynn explained this several years ago.

The rebel angels intended to thwart God's plan for the earth by destroying the descendants of Adam. Satan's goal in organizing the Nephilim / human hybridization program was to pollute the bloodline that would produce Jesus Christ, the Messiah, the Kinsman Redeemer. Now that it is so close to the end times, Satan has orchestrated human/rebel angel interaction on a grand scale. The plan is now to prevent any flesh from being saved.

By genetically manipulating human genetics, whether through the guise of "alien abduction" or by supplying willing mortal accomplices with the proper technology... there is currently being created humanoid hybrids who are not-quite-human. These genetically altered humans are no longer Sons of Adam, and no longer able to be saved by the Kinsman Redeemer. The second wave of hybrid "Nephilim creation" is Satan's last effort to destroy all Sons of Adam, so that none can be redeemed when Jesus Christ returns at the End of the Age.

Last edited by ScaRZ on Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2023 9:54 pm

I agree and believe this Scars.  Thank you for posting  as I needed to see this again  . Mike put me on to this way of thinking and  invited me here to this forum to meet ya'll .   Before being part of this forum, I never had heard of this.   So many people don't get it...and I used to be one of them- but not anymore .

ScaRZ likes this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2023 6:50 am

bordercollie wrote:
I agree and believe this Scars.  Thank you for posting  as I needed to see this again  . Mike put me on to this way of thinking and  invited me here to this forum to meet ya'll .   Before being part of this forum, I never had heard of this.   So many people don't get it...and I used to be one of them- but not anymore .

Mike and I talked on this subject several times. This is something that is taking root today. 

Timothy Alberino, who wrote Birthright: The Coming Posthuman Apocalypse and the Usurpation of Adam’s Dominion on Planet Earth states, “The end game is posthumanism, which is the creation of a species that is no longer human. 

The fastest movement in Christianity is the Emergence Church, which exalts man and makes Christ an ancillary character, with the gospel being twisted.

Alberino says, There are three components that are going to bring what the Bible calls the ‘end of the age’ which he says are coming together right now.

*The New Religion that will enable men to become like gods
*The Alien Threat and the arrival of the Golden Race
*The Post Human Paradigm, the emergence of the new species of post-human humanity

Timothy believes that God will not stop this, and all these will come to fruition, to form a new Golden Age and Apollo will be revealed.

Timothy believes the Church of Rome is going to have a significant role in crafting the doctrine. 

Apotheotheism..... the belief that the gods exist and we shall become like them.

The glorification or deification ( the action of making someone or something into a god) of man becoming a god.

We're in the “hybrid age".

Development of genetic technologies.

Setting the stage for complete technocratic ( relating to or characterized by the government or control of society or industry by an elite of technical experts) control over society.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 6:46 am

I really enjoy Bible prophecy and anyone that follows this thread or the others must see that. I believe The LORD chooses us for different purposes. The main thing is to do what The LORD is "moving" you to do. Don't let someone draw you away from your purpose. We can not and will not please everyone.

The core (The Lord Jesus Christ) is everything. Without the core the reading and studying of the prophecies of The Bible are worthless. Without the core we are lost in a lost world.

As it is written in Proverbs 23 verse 4....... "cease from thine own wisdom."

"Self" carries no value.

Isaiah 64:6........"But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away."

We do not become righteous........" We are declared righteous by the righteousness of Jesus Christ."

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2023 7:17 am

"To be an effective Christian in the future one is going to have to walk a 'middle way.' The old authorities are crumbling, and perhaps that is as it is meant to be. The old age must give way to a new age for God is forever making 'all things new'...To be part of the New Age is to be focused on receiving new messages, new revelations, and above all other things, to be prepared for the Master-whatever name many religions and belief give to him-when he comes again among mankind to teach" (Lawrence Kennon, "New Age Christianity,")

This is a great example of a mixing of a so called Christianity with the new age thinking and the world. There is no middle way. We can't be half way in and half way out. Just like the two trees standing in the center of The Garden of Eden......"Which "One" do I choose." 

The Adversary uses tricks to disrupt and twist the truth. If I think for one second I'm in the middle, he already has my name written down in his book. There is only a broad way and a narrow way.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2023 10:07 am

David Flynn wrote this below back in the mid 90's I think.  Not only David's work but many others older work I enjoy reading as much as I do some of the newer material.

Jesus Christ described the End Times: "The days before the coming of the son of man shall be exactly as in the days before Noah entered the ark".

Taken literally, this would seem to point to certain circumstances that will exist beforehand. In the days of Noah, there was a very small group of people saying "prepare for the coming disaster". The main characteristic of the days before Noah entered the ark is the interaction between rebel angels and humans, Genesis 6. If these are the End Times as Jesus described, then we should look for the rebel angels to once again publicly manifest upon the earth, in the form of superior beings giving technology. In the End Times, as in the "days of Noah", the rebel angels will oversee a "breeding" campaign involving humans, resulting in supernatural offspring. Indeed, this is exactly what we are seeing in the "alien abduction scenario". The contact with the rebel angels, in the days of Noah, also contributed to rampant paganism, rebellion, violence and occultism. It is not hard to find the parallels in today's culture -- it would seem our times are just as the days of Noah.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2023 11:05 am

The Fallen Watchers knew exactly what they were about to get into. That's the reason they got together and took a type of oath with one another.

It's no different than us saying to each other....."Are you with me or not?" If you don't go then I'm not going. If I go then you're going also......."I'm not going at this alone."

With that in mind they knew The LORD would be against their plan, but they did it anyway. They did their will. They wanted to do their own thing.

Once they got over their heads they came to Enoch and ask him to talk to The LORD and smooth things over for them......."But it didn't work did it?"

The LORD would not pardon them for their evils. The LORD placed judgment on them and that judgment has not changed nor will change. This shows again they had full knowledge of the crimes before they took one step in that direction......."They could not use ignorance to fall back on."

This whole thing is so much deeper than we comprehend. In my opinion this is where 99% get lost or eventually close their minds in these areas. We want everything to fit in our world, as we know it. We are talking about a realm that is beyond our earthly realm.

We can say the words "Spiritual Bodies" but we really have no idea what we are talking about. All we have any true knowledge of are "Earthly Bodies". Heck! we don't even understand how many things work in relation to earthly bodies. Many areas still remain a mystery to us.

Jude 1:6-7

And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

The first thing we read is that these angels kept not their first estate and left their own habitation. ........."Did they give up something more than just heaven to come to this earthly realm and produce offspring?"

The next verse compares their sins to those of Sodom and Gomorrha by giving themselves over to fornication......."See how it all connects?" Then the biggie, are the words......."Going after strange flesh."

This is key because we now see that the flesh they are going after is not the same as their flesh. They have a body made up of flesh that is different and strange to human flesh. Did they leave a heavenly bodied habitation and put on flesh in order to have offspring?..........."I believe this could be the key to understanding."

They gave up their first estate in order to have children. You can't find it in scripture that they ever produced any children in their first estate.

The Book of Enoch goes into great details why they came........"They wanted children as they saw mankind having children." They wanted something mankind had that they couldn't have. This is very plain that they never populated any of the stars with children of theirs.

Chapter 15 of The Book of Enoch lays it all out and it's very clear and to the point.

Enoch 15:2-7

Wherefore have you forsaken the lofty and holy heaven, which endures for ever, and have lain with women; have defile yourselves with the daughters of men; have taken to yourselves wives; have acted like the sons of the earth, and have begotten an impious offspring.

You being spiritual, holy, and possessing a life which is eternal, have polluted yourselves with women; have begotten in carnal blood; have lusted in the blood of men; and have done as those who are flesh and blood do. (They now can do as those of flesh and blood can do)

These however die and perish.

Therefore have I given to them wives, that they might cohabit with them; that sons might be born of them; and that this might be transacted upon earth. (Notice carefully this is for upon earth)

But you from the beginning were made spiritual, possessing a life which is eternal, and not subject to death for ever.

Therefore I made not wives for you, because, being spiritual, your dwelling is in heaven.

In Enoch 15 we see the word "Transacted" used in verse 5. This word transacted means......"To do, carry on, or conduct."

These Sons of God gave up their first estate to be as man. They never had this ability to have children of their making until they came to earth.

As it says in verse 5,The LORD gave man the ability to produce children on earth. This as it reads was given to man to do, carry out, to be conducted on earth.

No where else can you find where that ability was given to anyone of any nature anywhere else but here on earth.

Mathew 22:30......""For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven."

I see nothing in this verse which says it is impossible for angels (Sons of God) to give up their first estate, come to this earth and produce offspring. Notice closely the words "In Heaven".................."but are as the angels of God in heaven."

I have never read in Enoch or The Bible where angels mate with angels and produce angels. I see it as these Sons of God giving up their first estate and coming to this earth in order to have offspring. I believe both The Bible and the Book of Enoch go in this direction.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 6:29 am

In the Book of Jubilees we read that after the flood evil spirits [Demons] began to be a big problem for the descendants of Noah. Noah began to pray to God to bind all the demons away from man. Noah knew that God had bound the Watchers that mixed with women by casting them in the Abyss. Now Noah ask God to do the same with "ALL" the evil spirits [Demons] who were the spirits of the Watchers offspring.

God was about to bind them "ALL" until the chief of the spirits "Mastema" ask God to let some of the evil spirits [Demons] remain. Mastema doesn't seem too worried in the least that he will be bound with them if "All" are imprisoned. He must know he will be on the outside no matter what takes place. God then binds 90% of the evil spirits [Demons] in the Abyss leaving 10% of them to remain and listen to Mastema's voice and do everything he ask of them.

These 10% are only a small portion compared to what would occur when the Abyss (The Bottomless Pit) is unlocked and it's content are released on earth. The additional 90% at that moment in time will flood the earth.

Jubilees Chapter 10

1] And in the third week of this jubilee the unclean demons began to lead astray the children of the sons of Noah, and to make to err and destroy them.

5] And Thou knowest how Thy Watchers, the [FATHERS of these spirits], acted in my day: and as for these spirits which are living, imprison them and hold them fast in the place of condemnation [Abyss], and let them not bring destruction on the sons of thy servant, my God; for these are malignant, and created in order to destroy.

7] And the Lord our God bade us to bind all.

8] And the chief of the spirits, Mastema, came and said: 'Lord, Creator, let some of them remain before me, and let them harken to my voice, and do all that I shall say unto them; for if some of them are not left to me, I shall not be able to execute the power of "My Will" on the sons of men; for these are for corruption and leading astray before MY JUDGMENT, for great is the wickedness of the sons of men.'

9] And He said: Let the tenth part of them remain before him [Mastema], and let nine parts descend into the place of condemnation [Abyss].'

11] And we did according to all His words: all the malignant evil ones we bound in the place of condemnation [Abyss] and a tenth part of them we left that they might be subject before Satan on the earth.

Lets just say that The Book of Jubilees is correct and only 10% of all the demons were allowed to remain free to roam, while 90% have been locked in the Abyss. This took place some time after the flood so try and consider how things were before the flood.

I don't think many people take this into consideration. The totality of evil that was present on this earth had to be worse than we could ever imagine. Remember all the spirits of the offspring of Sons of God (Watchers) were to become these foul spirits we now call demons.

We think of them now as without bodies....."Only wondering spirits attempting to enter a body." In other words a suggestive control of the one the demon enters. The demon still must get you to do the deeds.

Back before the flood they were these same demons with a body of their own. They had full power to do all the deeds themselves.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 8:56 am

I still wonder why these "books"  weren't included in the Bible. They contain so much hidden information that  so few know about. It would seem that they would fit in the Old Testament. 
   Thank you for you posts Scars.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 8:04 am

bordercollie wrote:
I still wonder why these "books"  weren't included in the Bible. They contain so much hidden information that  so few know about. It would seem that they would fit in the Old Testament. 
   Thank you for you posts Scars.

Here is a video from Michael Heiser just before he passed away, on the books of The OT.

I agree with Michael that it really doesn't matter which side we agree with, we need to read them because The Writers of The Books of The Bible read them. 

You could get a group of Biblical scholars together today and listen to them and understand one thing......."They will not agree on all points." 

As long as we keep the "Core" all the other is just window dressing. I believe The LORD doesn't desire we humans to know every tiny detail. I don't believe we in our present state could ever understand "Before Time". The beginning for us was "Time"..........We can understand only a fraction of that.

The LORD is very cryptic as we read scripture. The LORD desires "Faith (complete trust or confidence)" from us.

I think about The Book of Revelation and how it was almost replaced by The Apocalypse of Peter.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 8:26 am

If the Book of Enoch carries merit on this subject then I believe one of these Angels will be the one to have the key of the Abyss and cast Satan in for one thousand years......."Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, or Phanuel."

ENOCH 54:3 And there mine eyes saw how they made these their instruments, iron chains of immeasurable weight. 4 And I asked the angel of peace who went with me, saying: "For whom are these chains being prepared? And he said unto me: "These are being prepared for the hosts of Azazel, so that they may take them and cast them into the Abyss of complete condemnation, and they shall cover their jaws with rough stones as the Lord of Spirits commanded. 6 And Michael, and Gabriel, and Raphael, and Phanuel shall take hold of them on that great day, and cast them on that day into the burning furnace, that the Lord of Spirits may take vengeance on them for their unrighteousness in becoming subject to Satan and leading astray those who dwell on the earth."

I always see Michael as the number one Angel. In the Bible Michael is the only Angel referred to as an Archangel......."He is referred to as The Archangel."

Jude 1:9......."Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee."

In Revelation 12 we see that Michael is the leader of the angels that fight against the dragon (Satan) and his angels. I always come away with the feeling it's a battle over and over between these guys. Notice the words.....Michael and his angels and the dragon (Satan) and his angels.

Revelation 12:7......."And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,"

I believe it will take the number one Angel of the Angels in order to be mighty enough to cast Satan and chain him in the Abyss. This will restrain Satan for 1,000 years.

Revelation 20:1-2

And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 9:37 am

I think about this often (Timothy Alberino shined a light on this for me)......Adam and Eve had "It" just like The Prodigal Son, but gave it up for The World and The Things of The World......"Wallowing with the swine."(The Devil's playpen).

Adam (Man/Mankind) is a picture of The Prodigal Son that can return to The Father and be restored into The Family. This is what The Gospel is all about......."Being restored to what was lost."

The Angels are our Elder Brothers in The Family. But also remember that there were servant's mentioned in the parable of The Prodigal Son. This tells us that there are "Others" there among The Family who are not of The Family. These are of a different creation, or many diverse creations. 

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 9:23 am

Hebrews 2:9......."But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man."

As we see above even Jesus was made a little lower than the angels. He (His flesh side) was born to die just as we humans. The angels on the other hand were not born as man with an earthly side to one day die. They were a creation of The LORD and were to be an eternal being. They were Heavenly while we are Earthly.

Hebrews 2:14......."Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;"

Adam and Eve were also different than what we humans are. They were a creation also. They had no birth from the womb of a woman as we do. When they rebelled they lost paradise and a disconnect from the spirit occurred. The flesh was and is at war with the spirit from that very day until this day. When Adam and Eve rebelled they completely changed in nature. They never were the same created beings and a huge change came upon them.

You can't find anywhere in The Bible where Satan The Adversary and the angels with him in rebellion will ever be pardoned for their rebellion.

This to me was the ultimate apostasy. They had "IT" and rejected "IT". They chose to forsake (renounce, give up, abandon)The LORD God.

The LORD God never abandoned them, they abandoned The LORD God.

Jesus Christ did not die on the cross for The Adversary and the angels. But humans, he did.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 9:20 am

This interview takes us on a journey that is full of many different subjects. I watched the full 3 hours in three different viewings. It is long but Chris Bledsoe has a lot of information to lay out. I never got bored and it took me back to the same period of time it began for him, when I joined three different UFO Forums. 

I wanted to dig deep into the full subject, not just play with it. I came away from several years of study and realized what I once thought I knew didn't amount to much. We have all been so programed to think by the entertainment culture.

I learned there is fact as well as deception in the subject. The encounters and signs and wonders are just like a coin with two diverse sides. Which side of the coin is facing upward with each encounter, with each and every sign and wonder. 

I certainly view this subject of encounters and signs and wonders to increase as time continues forward. It's a path that is foreknown. 

Encounters and signs and wonders have a drawing power that will make it difficult, "Almost Impossible" for humans to separate fact from deception. 

NASA's Forbidden Alien Study Finds Proof of Spiritual Beings

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->   From Beginning Until The End Of Days-----> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Beginning Until The End Of Days----->
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next