Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whoa! Zapped~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Whoa!  Zapped~ Empty
PostSubject: Whoa! Zapped~   Whoa!  Zapped~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:03 pm

Not only did I feel pukey at this latest tidbit, but as I had certain
references open to post here, my 'puter took a hit and it was all
wiped out.  My internet access was fine..I just couldn't do anything,
except watch as the windows closed one after the other.
It didn't fry though, as it did once in the past.  That was 'special'...

So, I'll do this in pieces.  It's no great revelation, really.  For a minute
it feels like it is.  Then in the next, we think, 'oh..I knew that.'
So, maybe validation is the right word.

First, if you haven't seen it:

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Whoa!  Zapped~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa! Zapped~   Whoa!  Zapped~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:23 pm

Next...is the Night of Power the evening of Aug. 3
We know the sun rose next day on the b-day of someone oh so special.

Our Consulates across the M.E. are closed.  In Honor?
The Temple Mount has been closed to all but Muslims.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/496779/20130805/ramadan-2013-lailat-al-qadr-night-power.htm

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Whoa!  Zapped~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa! Zapped~   Whoa!  Zapped~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:14 pm

If anything the US is overtly lending credibility to their 'night of power' by closing up shop & implying that we are cowering in fear. This of course will only further encourage them...

Dove wrote:
Next...is the Night of Power the evening of Aug. 3
We know the sun rose next day on the b-day of someone oh so special.

Our Consulates across the M.E. are closed.  In Honor?
The Temple Mount has been closed to all but Muslims.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/496779/20130805/ramadan-2013-lailat-al-qadr-night-power.htm
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Whoa!  Zapped~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa! Zapped~   Whoa!  Zapped~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:32 pm

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

The original Hebrew text of this verse was (heilel ben-schahar ), meaning "Helel (bright one) son of Shahar (dawn)". Helel, the morning star, was a Babylonian / Canaanite god who was the son of another Babylonian / Canaanite god Shahar, god of the dawn.

I thought this was going to be simple...identify the star of the Arab nations as the 'morning star', the 'daystar'.

We think of Lucifer, and don't think on it much further.

[But there may be a problem, and now I need to track the etymology of the word-name "Lucifer".]

But God through Isaiah was speaking out against the KING OF BABYLON

Isaiah 14:4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

And in Isaiah 14:25 That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.

29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

Strongs from the AV defines cockatrice as: yellow viper.

In verse 31:
31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.

And Isaiah goes on chapter after chapter, defining the countries that fall.  They are ALL under the flag of the crescent moon, ie: Muslim.
~~~
The crescent moon and star is an ancient symbol associated with many pagan
gods and dynasties.

Because the Ottoman Empire was so big, perhaps we don't need to see
a Caliphate established in Turkey per se, as some of us have come to
anticipate, based in part on the work of Joel Richardson.

Looks like more research required.  bounce 

Quoting Quiet Observer
:
If anything the US is overtly lending credibility to their 'night of power' by closing up shop & implying that we are cowering in fear. This of course will only further encourage them...

We are BOWING to them once again.  I'm guessing the PTB are liking
Sharia as the acceptable Rule of Law for the NWO.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Whoa!  Zapped~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa! Zapped~   Whoa!  Zapped~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:27 pm

Don't see the word cockatrice much and it caught my eye. I did research on it back in the 1990's. Any-who, below are quotes from Wikipedia. All my research pointed towards a feathered serpent. Sound familiar? Lucifer is called a serpent and a dragon and seems to have much in common with the cockatrice.

Wikipedia wrote:
A cockatrice is a mythical beast, essentially a two-legged dragon with a rooster's head. Described by Laurence Breiner as "an ornament in the drama and poetry of the Elizabethans", it featured prominently in English thought and myth for centuries.

Wikipedia wrote:
The Feathered Serpent was a prominent supernatural entity or deity, found in many Mesoamerican religions. It was called Quetzalcoatl among the Aztecs, Kukulkan among the Yucatec Maya, and Q'uq'umatz and Tohil among the K'iche' Maya. The double symbolism used in its name is considered allegoric to the dual nature of the deity, where being feathered represents its divine nature or ability to fly to reach the skies and being a serpent represents its human nature or ability to creep on the ground among other animals of the Earth, a dualism very common in Mesoamerican deities.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Whoa!  Zapped~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa! Zapped~   Whoa!  Zapped~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:54 pm

Very good Researcher.  So that dual nature seems to identify satan himself, present ruler
over both the earth and the air.
The ac is a man.
Our traditional understanding of Lucifer might be off a bit.  I don't even know as I could
dig deep enough.  Or if it would be worth the effort.

Back to top Go down
r3m0

r3m0

Whoa!  Zapped~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa! Zapped~   Whoa!  Zapped~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:29 pm

but dove, it's always worth the effort... but what you find isn't always what you'd expect.bump

Luke 12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 44:24: Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

1 Thes. 5:18: In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Whoa!  Zapped~ 2958853248 ... ian
Back to top Go down
Blessed1313

Whoa!  Zapped~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa! Zapped~   Whoa!  Zapped~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Strange....recently I had been studying about Lucifer and Satan from the word to get an understanding of the difference between the name use.  I came to a conclusion after studying (groups of notes and looking up translations of words), that this term was mis-translated.  When I started to see if others came up with this theory (use the internet for confirmation, by finding articles using the WORD and not traditional beliefs passed down from our ancestors)........I hit paydirt.  I'm still perusing his teachings against my own studies on other things, but he truly hit the nail on the head about "Lucifer" with the following:

http://bible-truths.com/lake9.html

ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIES IN ALL CHRISTENDOM
("How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer")

Theologians have been teaching for centuries now that Isaiah 14 and Ezekiel 28 give us a perfect explanation of how a perfect Lucifer changed himself into Lucifer the Devil.
Quote :

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For you have said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High." (Isa. 14:-12-14).
Quote :

"Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus says the Lord God; Thou seal up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. You have been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of your tabrets and of your pipes was prepared in you in the day that you were created. You are the anointed cherub that covers; and I have set you so: you were upon the holy mountain of God; you have walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. You were perfect in your ways from the day that you were created, till iniquity was found in you"

"By the multitude of your merchandise they have filled the midst of you with violence, and you have sinned: therefore I will cast you as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy you, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty, you have corrupted your wisdom by reason of your brightness: I will cast you to the ground, I will lay you before kings, and they may behold you" (Ezek. 28:12-17).
This, we are told, is a perfect description of how perfect Lucifer, a shining light bringing archangel/cherub, became Satan the Devil. Is there any truth to this theory? We will see.
This theory suits Satan just fine, and more so, it fits Christendom even ‘finer.’ With this theory (or more correctly ‘hypothesis’), Christendom has the perfect solution to how they can justifiably consign billions of humans to an eternal lake of fire. With their "free will" firmly established in their deceived minds, Christendom can now teach the world that Satan CHOSE to do evil and has not repented, and most of mankind has also CHOSEN to do evil and not repent, therefore they are all thrown into an eternal lake burning with fire, and God is not the least bit responsible.
The Church believes it has accomplished a most marvelous thing: they have gotten God off the hook of responsibility for all of the sickness, disease, pain, suffering, sin, evil, terrorism, and death in the world. You see, without free will, God could never know who is for Him and who is against Him—it’s the only way, the only "fair" way, and God is fair and God is good. Doesn’t this make good carnal sense, and everyone is happy? It is rank heresy at the highest level; that is what it is!
Prepare yourself for a revelation: Satan was never perfect and then decided by his phantom free will to become a devil, neither has a single human started out perfect and then decided by his free will to become a sinner! Now I am well aware of the fact that people are deceived about these things, as was I. But the Scriptural truth of these matters will set us free from centuries of unscriptural traditions. The problem with this "Lucifer fell" theory is twofold: poor translation and poor interpretation. Let’s go through it.
First Isaiah 14. To whom is God addressing Himself in these verses we quoted above?
Quote :

"That you shall take up this proverb against the KING OF BABYLON..." (Ver. 4)
God is speaking of and to and about, "the King of Babylon," not Lucifer, not Satan, not a cherub. And God tells us the end of this man’s reign:
Quote :

"Your pomp is brought down to the grave [Satan never died or was put in a grave], and the noise of your viols [harps or lutes]: the worm [or maggots] is spread under you [can maggots eat a spirit body], and the worms cover you" (Ver. 11).
But is not this "Lucifer" of verse 14 Satan the Devil?

WHO OR WHAT IS ‘LUCIFER’?
This next verse is where theologians believe God stops speaking of the King of Babylon and begins speaking of the origin of Satan. What pray tell, does the end of the King of Babylon have to do with the beginning of Satan? Really nothing, but let’s check out their hypothesis anyway, as it is believed by the Church worldwide.
Quote :

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations"! (Ver. 12).
Notice that back in verse 4 God says to take up this proverb against the "king of Babylon." Next let’s pick up this proverb in verse 10 after all the "trees" (different people which feared the king), are at rest because of the king’s demise, and see if this "Lucifer theory" fits into these verses without doing irreparable damage to the kings English:
Quote :
"All they shall speak and say unto thee [king of Babylon], Art thou [king of Babylon] also become weak as we? Art thou [king of Babylon] become like unto us [mere mortals and not gods from heaven]. Thy [king of Babylon] pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy [king of Babylon] viols: the worm is spread under thee [king of Babylon], and the worms cover thee [king of Babylon]. How art thou [king of Babylon] fallen from heaven, O Lucifer…"?!?
What is this? How can, the king of Babylon, the king of Babylon, the king of Babylon, the king of Babylon, the king of Babylon, the king of Babylon, the king of Babylon, the king of Babylon (made reference to eight time in two sentences), suddenly turn into "Lucifer" in the middle of a sentence? And where are we ever told that "Lucifer" is a proper name for Satan?
So just where did this proper name, "Lucifer" suddenly appear from in the middle of this sentence? Is "Lucifer" a proper name? Is it even a noun? Is "Lucifer" another name for the king of Babylon? Is "Lucifer" an English word? Is there a Hebrew word that can be translated "Lucifer?"
I am going to shine some LIGHT on this "O Lucifer, son of the morning star" business, and we can all watch Lucifer disappear in the dawn’s early light. It is but another heresy from the Dark Ages that crept into the hallowed halls of the Church. This is a little lengthy, but it is also one of the most intriguing bits of deception your will ever see exposed, so I will take the time to debunk it.

THE UNTOLD ORIGIN OF "LUCIFER"
From my American Heritage College Dictionary, Lucifer n. 1. The archangel cast from heaven for leading the revolt of the angels; Satan. < OE, morning star, Lucifer < Latin Lucifer < lucifer, light-bringer: lux, luc-, light" (page 821).
The very next word under "Lucifer" is, luciferase n. An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of luciferin." Hmmmmm. What have we here? "Lucifer + in."
And the word that follows "luciferase" in this same dictionary is: " luciferin n. A chemical substance present in the cells of bioluminescent organisms, such as fireflies that produce a bluish-green light when oxidized. [Latin Lucifer, light-bringing; see LUCIFER + -IN.]" (page. 821).
There it is! Lucifer is the ‘chemical bioluminescence’ in the cells of FIREFLIES! WOW! With that in mind, we should all sleep better tonight.

LUCIFER IS A CHRISTIAN HOAX
And so what do fireflies have to do with the King of Babylon or Satan the devil? Nothing, absolutely nothing. Was Satan once a "light-bringing firefly"? No, no he wasn’t. Then how in the world did we get this Latin word "lucifer" as part of Isa. 14:12, in so many English Bibles?
First, just who was it that fell from heaven, and does the phrase "fallen from heaven" prove that this person had to have been in God’s throne room, or at least in interstellar space in order for him to "fall from heaven" therefore proving that this must be a spirit being only? No, of course not. It is a figure of speech. Here is proof from none other than Jesus:
Quote :
"And you, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shall be thrust down [from heaven] to hell [Gk: hades]" (Luke 10:15).
So here we have a whole city being thrown down from heaven to hades, their grave. And so it is with the King of Babylon whose "pomp is brought down to the grave" (Isa. 14:11). These two Scriptures are exact parallel thoughts.
Now then, back to "lucifer." Just what is the Hebrew word found in the manuscripts that the translators turned into the Latin word Lucifer? It is very interesting. All of you with a Strong’s Concordance, look up this word Lucifer. Right after the word Lucifer we are given a definition before we ever go to the Dictionary to find the meaning. Here is what you will find: Lucifer (lu’sif-ur) {1} Title applied to king of Babylon.

Clearly the editor of Strong’s Concordance realized that this word (whatever it means) is to be applied to the "king of Babylon," and NOT TO SATAN THE DEVIL!
We are told that the word in question is Strong’s #1966 which is heylel, from 1984 [halal] (in the sense of brightness); the morning-star:--Lucifer.
What a web of deceit is woven in this "light-bringing-brightness-morning-star-Lucifer" theory. This word "Lucifer" appears no other place in Scripture. Was Satan ever spoken of as a "light-bringing perfect archangel"? No. What saith the Scriptures?
Quote :
"And no marvel; for Satan himself is TRANSFORMED into an angel of light" (II Cor. 11:14).
Satan is NOT an angel of light, neither has he ever been! It is the "false apostles, DECEITFUL workers" Ver 13, that DECEIVE people into believing lies. Satan appears as an angel of light to the world; he is transformed into an angel of light, but it is an illusion, it is not true, it is a deception!
Paul expels any such theory that Satan knows anything about "light":

Quote :
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against power, against the RULERS OF THE DARKNESS of this world" (Eph. 6:12).
Rev. 16:10 is but the continuation of the same Babylonian beast that we read about in Isa. 14:
Quote :
"and the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast [Babylon] and his kingdom was FULL OF DARKNESS…"
So what is this heylel/halal of Isa. 14:12? Here is the problem—too many translations of previous translations without checking the Hebrew manuscripts first.
Lucifer is the Latin Vulgate translation of the word "xosphoruos" in the Septuagint, which is a Greek version of the Hebrew of Isaiah 14:12, which the King James translators then translated over into the English as "Lucifer."
The Latin and the Greek, as well as a supposed form of a "Hebrew" word in verse 12 mean "bright shiner" or "shining one." The problem is, however, that Isa.14:12 was not written in Latin or Greek, but Hebrew. And I assure you that "lucifer" is not a Hebrew word, nor is it an English translation of a Hebrew word. Lucifer is Latin, and is related to a group of Latin derived English words including lucid, luciferin and luciferose, as we saw defined above, all of which suggest brightness or shining. Likewise xosphoros in the Greek derived English words such as, fluorescence and phosphorescence.
But, there seems to be no Hebrew or Aramaic text in which there is a word in this verse to correspond. What we find in all such texts is the word "hehlehl,’ eill, which is a form of the Hebrew stem "yah-lahl," ill. And what is the meaning of "ill"? Are you ready? It means HOWL. That’s right, "Lucifer" turns out to be nothing more than a "howl" (maybe of ‘hot air’)!
It has been suggested that the translators of the Septuagint (Hebrew into Greek) could have overlooked the smallest of the Hebrew letters or been using a copy in which it had been inadvertently omitted. Thus if the form of the world eill, as it occurs in this particular text, were shortened to ell its meaning would be derived from a different root, in fact would be itself a different root, and the sense given in the Septuagint and the Vulgate would be at least understandable, with one giant exception. There is still absolutely no reason or rule of grammar for turning this word into a personal name! It could possibly mean "a shining one," but not a personal name such as "Lucifer." Doubtless the translators followed the Vulgate as they did in most of their translating.
Even such an eminent translator as Rotherham seemed to follow the Septuagint in this verse, however, from his comments within parenthesis, it is clear that he was fully aware of the fact that whatever this word meant, it was referring to none other than the context of these verses which is Babylon and not Satan:
Quote :

"How has thou (Babylon—see context) fallen from heaven, O Shining One (O howl)—Son of the Dawn! (Babylon conspicuous as Venus). Hewn down to the earth, O crusher of nations."
Clearly the reference is to Babylon and none other. It was Babylon which was exalted to heaven (as conspicuous as Venus, the brightest star of the morning) in her wealth, power, and glory. Yet just as Capernaum, God says she is brought down to the earth, the one who was a "crusher of nations."

Next I will list the King James renderings of the word that is found in the "Hebrew" texts and transliterations of its various forms in every occurrence in the entire KJV Bible. Now you can be the judge. In all Hebrew or Aramaic texts of Isa. 14:12, the only word found is "heh-lehl," eill, which is a form of the Hebrew stem "yah-lahl," ill, meaning howl. Here is Kittel’s Hebrew Text for the Hebrew Stem ill—"yah-lahl"—HOWL:
Isa. 13:6eiliuHowl ye
Isa. 14:31eiliHowl
Isa. 15:2iililshall howl
Isa. 15:3iililshall howl
Isa. 16:7iililHowl
Isa. 16:7iililshall howl
Isa. 23:1eililuHowl ye
Isa. 23:6eililuHowl ye
Isa. 23:14eililuHowl ye
Isa. 52:5eililumake to howl
Isa. 65:14eililushall howl
Jer. 4:8ueililuHowl
Jer. 25:34eililuHowl
Jer. 47:2ueilland shall howl
Jer. 48:20eililiHowl
Jer. 48:31aililwill I howl
Jer. 48:39eililuThey shall howl (Howl ye)
Jer. 49:3eililiHowl (Howl ye)
Jer. 51:8eililuhowl
Ezek.30:2eililuHowl ye
Hos. 7:14iililuThey howled
Joel 1:5ueililuAnd howl
Joel 1:11eililuhowl
Joel 1:13eililuAnd shall be howlings
Amos 8:1ueililuand howl
Micah 1:8uaililehowl ye
Zeph. 1:11aililuHowl
Zech.11:2eillhowl
Zech.11:2eililuhowl
Isa. 14:12eillLucifer (??)
I don’t believe one has to be a Hebrew scholar to see at a glance that "Lucifer" is totally out of place in this list. The meaning of this word is clear; eill is a verb that means "HOWL", and not a noun than can be twisted into a personal name such as "lucifer"!
Is there no end to the religious lies fostered on the naive Church? I assure you there is an end, and that end may be soon in sight!
And notice carefully that the Hebrew verb eill in Isa. 14:12 is the identical form of the first verb eill in Zech. 11:2. Now try substituting the personal noun "Lucifer" in place of the verb "howl" in the two places it occurs in Zech. 11:2. Here as in many Scriptures, the trees are likened to people who are crying out because of the death and destruction:

"Lucifer, fir tree; for the cedar is fallen; because the mighty are spoiled: Lucifer, O ye oaks of Bashan; for the forest of the ventage is come down."
Such a translation would be nonsense. Or let’s try it back in Isa. 14 where we find the word Lucifer in verse 12, but notice how this word is translated in verse 31: Instead of "Howl, O gate; cry, O city…" We would have, "Lucifer, O gate; cry, O city…" Again, such a translation would be nonsense, as it is also nonsense in Isa. 14:12.
Kittel in a footnote informs us that it is only the Septuagint (which, remember, is the Greek Translation of the Hebrew Scriptures) that we find this word ell instead of eill. This word was translated into eospearos, which Jerome translated into Lucifer with a capital "L," which the King James translators carried over into English without checking the HEBREW manuscripts, which would have solved this dilemma. All Hebrew manuscripts have eill in Isaiah 14:12, and remember that the Old Testament was written in Hebrew, NOT Greek or Latin!
Well, there you have it. There ain’t no Lucifer who was supposedly perfect before he supposedly turned into Satan. Lucifer is a Christian hoax! What a difference a Hebrew "yode" (‘i’—iota) makes. We dare not LEAVE OUT THE IOTAS.
Quote :
"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in NO WISE PASS from the law, till all be fulfilled" (Mat. 5:18).
A "jot" is a Greek "iota" and in Hebrew a "tittle" is a "yod," which is the very smallest stroke in a Hebrew letter. And just how important are those little iotas? The difference between the absence of "i", or the presence of "i", is the reason why, we have the Lucifer LIE!
Now back to Isa. 14. With "Lucifer" out of the way, let’s read a couple versions other than the KJV and see how they dealt with this strange word ell which comes to us by way of the Greek Septuagint and the Latin Vulgate:
Quote :

"How you are fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn!" You are hacked down to the earth, destroyer of nations" (New International Version)
Quote :

"How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! (New Revised Standard Version)
There is absolutely no reason to capitalize "day," "star," or "dawn" in this last version.
Here is how the Concordant Literal Old Testament translates this verse by following the Hebrew Manuscripts rather than the Catholic Latin Bible:
Quote :

"How you have fallen from the heavens! Howl, son of the dawn! You are hacked down to the earth, defeater of all nations."
It is the king of Babylon who elevated himself to high heaven in the heavens of his own mind, and it is the same king of Babylon who has "fallen from the heavens," and it is the same king of Babylon who is "hacked down to the earth," and it is the same king of Babylon who was the "defeater of all nations," and not a "perfect Satan."

GOD GIVES US THE REASONS WHY PEOPLE ARE TOLD TO ‘HOWL’
We will now see what every single verse of Scripture that uses the word "howl" has in common with Isa. 14:12: "Howl, son of the dawn." There is a reason why God tells the people in thirty some verses, "To HOWL…" And it is the very same reason that the "…son of the dawn" is to "Howl" rather than to "lucifer" or light up like a firefly or some other silly unscriptural nonsense! Let’s look at just a few:
Quote :
Isa. 13:6, "Howl ye [why?]; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a DESTRUCTION from the Almighty [that’s why]"!
Quote :
Isa. 14:31, "Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou; whole Palestina, are DISSOLVED…"
Quote :
Isa. 23:1, "The burden of Tyre, Howl, ye ships of Tarshish; for it is LAID WASTE…"
Quote :
Isa. 23:6, "Pass ye over to Tarshish; howl, ye inhabitants of the isle" [why?] "…the Lord has given a commandment against the merchant city, to DESTROY THE STRONG HOLDS THEREOF" (Ver. 11).
Quote :
Isa. 23:14, "Howl, ye ships of Tarshish: for your strength is LAID WASTE."
Quote :
Isa. 65:14-15, "Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart, but you shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall howl for vexation of spirit. And you shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord God shall SLAY YOU…"
Quote :
Jer. 25:34 & 37, "Howl, ye shepherds, and cry; and wallow yourselves in the ashes, ye principal of the flock: for the day of your SLAUGHTER and of your DISPERSIONS are accomplished: and ye shall FALL like a pleasant vessel… And the peaceable habitations ARE CUT DOWN because of the fierce anger of the Lord."
Quote :
Jer. 51:8-9, "Babylon is suddenly FALLEN and DESTROYED: howl for her… for her JUDGMENT REACHES UNTO HEAVEN…"
Quote :
Amos 8:3, "And the songs of the temple shall be howlings in that day, says the Lord God; there shall be MANY DEAD BODIES IN EVERY PLACE…"
Quote :
Micah 1:8-9, "Therefore I will wail and howl I will go stripped and naked: I will make a wailing like the dragons, and mourning as the owls. For her WOUND IS INCURABLE…"
If you wish, you may check every single Scripture that contains the word "howl," and you will find the same declarations of death and destruction.
Now then, is there anything in Isaiah 14 that is similar to what we have found in these 30-plus Scriptures that use the word "howl"? In other words, is it not obvious that the word "howl" fits perfectly in verse 14, whereas lucifer/firefly does not make the least sense?
Isa. 12:4, the subject is, "the king of Babylon," and not Satan or some Lucifer of man’s imagination. An interesting point: In Zech. 11:2 when the destruction comes upon God’s people, God says,
Quote :
"Howl, fir tree; for the cedar IS FALLEN; because the mighty and spoiled; howl, O ye oaks of Bashan; for the forest [of people] of the vintage is COME DOWN."
But when the shoe is on the other foot, and it is Babylon who is brought down because she did,
Quote :
"weaken the nations" and "did shake the kingdoms" (Isa. 14:12 & 16)
We read just the opposite:
Quote :
"Yea, the fir trees REJOICE at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since you are laid down, no feller [tree cutter—destroyer of people] is come against us" (Verse).
In a few of the above verses using "howl," we saw the following: destroy, destroyed, destruction, fall, fallen, judgment reaches heaven, cut down, laid waste, dissolved, etc.
And in Isaiah 13 & 14 we find the following words and phrases regarding the destruction of Babylon:

Howl ye… for the day of the Lord is at hand… it shall come as a DESTRUCTION from the Almighty… every man’s heart shall melt… they shall be afraid, pangs and sorrows… they shall be in pain… cruel… wrath… fierce anger… desolate… destroy the sinners… I will punish the world for their evil… shake the heavens… remove the earth… day of His fierce anger… flee every one… thrust through… fall by the sword… dashed to pieces… their wives ravished… dash the young men to pieces… no pity… as when God overthrew Sodom… never be inhabited… their houses shall be full of doleful [pain causing] creatures… brought down to the grave… cut down to the ground… brought down [from visions of heaven] to hell [Heb. sheol/grave]… cast out… thrust through… go down… slaughter… cut off… besom [the clean sweep of a broom] of destruction… etc., etc.
Anyone see why God would suggest that the king of Babylon should, "howl"?

And you think maybe these verses are talking about the fall of a heavenly firefly, do you?
No, Babylon, the greatest kingdom of nations in the history of the world is COMING DOWN TO THE GRAVE! Just like Capernaum, Babylon was EXALTED TO HEAVEN, but is being brought down to HELL (the grave of death and destruction). And theologians and translators would try to deceive us into believing that all this is a statement about "How art thou fallen from heaven, O lucifer [firefly]." Does everything spoken of in these two chapters sound like it refers to some chubby cherub (named firefly) who lost his chubby wings when he got kicked out of heaven?
What is actually spoken of in these two chapters of Isaiah 13 & 14 is the history of world religion and government from the creation of man, through the destruction of man, and the realization of God’s spiritual Mt. Zion filling the universe. All the religions and governments of the world in the history of the world are personified in these two chapters. Isa. 13:1 begins with, "The burden of Babylon…" (organized religion and government against God), and ends with Isa. 14;32b, "That the Lord has founded Zion…" (The spiritual capital of the Universe governing all mankind). It’s all right here for those who have "ears to hear and eyes to see."
Let me give you the history of the world including all future prophecies, in one sentence:
Quote :
God perfectly planned and recorded His creation of the heavens, angels, the earth, and carnal humanity, who sinned wickedly and were all drowned (save a few); who then reached for their own heaven at the tower of Babel in rebellion to the God Who then scattered them (save a few); who later built Babylon into a great pagan empire which God destroyed (save a few); who have since built many wicked and fornicating Babylons collectively called, Mystery Babylon The Great, whom God warns before utterly destroying again (save a few); and of ‘the Few’ God is creating a New Spiritual Humanity of Son-and-Daughter Saviours like unto Jesus, in New Jerusalem on spiritual Mt. Zion, were ALL will be redeemed (NOT just a few); that God may be "ALL in All"!
Maybe I could shorten it down a smidgen, but there it is. The reality of most of the symbolism of Revelation is contained in that one sentence. "But Mr. Smith, I don’t see ‘666’ anywhere in your sentence." You don’t? I do. I see 666 followed by 777 in nearly every phrase of that sentence. "He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the Churches!"
So far then there is no sign of Satan in the verses covered in Isa. 14. Let’s proceed with verses 13-14:
Quote :
"For you have said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation [appointment] in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High"
This language should not surprise us seeing that this is a continuation of Babylon, the same system that started at Babel, where they first thought to build "a tower whose top may reach unto heaven" (Gen. 11:4).
Now verse 15:
Quote :

"Yet you shall be brought down to hell [sheol—the grave], to the sides of the pit [cistern, hole, dungeon, or possibly crypt]"
The only time that Satan will be put in a prison is during Christ’s reign. This is speaking of the demise of the king of Babylon, not the death of Satan.
Let’s see if we see any sign of Satan in verse 16
Quote :
"They that see you [no man has ever seen Satan!] shall narrowly [gaze] upon you, and consider you, saying, Is this the man [‘man’? This is no Satan, but a ‘MAN’] that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms."
Just like the Pharaohs and many many rulers of nations who taught and thought that they were "gods" represented in the stars of heaven, and who exalted themselves and their throne to heaven, likewise, this king of Babylon is nonetheless only "a MAN." And God Almighty tells him to "HOWL" because God is going to bring him "DOWN TO HELL." And that is just what God did, and the archeological digs in Iraq prove it!
The fictitious story of Lucifer is a Christian hoax that needs to be relegated to the likes of the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and Santa Clause.
No, Isaiah 13 and 14 are not a description of the some fabled fall of Satan; only a pompous king who dies in infamy without even a proper burial.

Another teaching on "Fire" misunderstandins/translations and "JUDGEMENT".  It fits in with "GOD IS a consuming fire.  His LOVE is the fire that consumes us all and is spiritual.  His wrath occurs against carnal mankind (fleshly).  (Paul's statement turn him over to Satan.....body (flesh) destroyed......spirit saved)  For those interested:

http://bible-truths.com/lake6.html
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Whoa!  Zapped~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa! Zapped~   Whoa!  Zapped~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:34 am

Hi Blessed!  I'm glad you had this study to share.  I did read yesterday that the name Lucifer
was first seen in the Latin Vulgate of the 5th century A.D.   And that's a good thing.

In the West, we have a cultural tradition dominated by Protestant and Catholic Christianity. An early Latin version of the Bible was made as a translation of the Septuagint, but by the end of the fourth century Jerome began to argue that the Bible was in need of revision. He thought the Old Testament should be translated from the Hebrew so that it would match the Bible of the Jews. Jerome’s new translation, later called the Vulgate, was the first significant challenge to the position of the Septuagint as the “Bible of the Church.” - See more at: http://blog.oup.com/2013/07/septuagint-christianity-bible-dead-sea-scrolls/#sthash.9E6hgnfw.dpuf

And the author you posted may have flogged the 'firefly' connection too vigorously.  Roots of words do legitimately denote similarity, so I don't feel he made the point like he feels he did.
But the answer may lie in Kittel's Tittles.  Cool.  study 

The one thing he seems to omit are the 'powers and principalities', which I take to be the
'fallen angels', the princes in satan's army that sit over the nations.  Though the final
outcome remains as it is written, without our making that distinction between a man-King or a
spirit-prince.

The Greek word is Kosmokrator, and found in: Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Meaning: lord of the world, prince of this age.     the devil and his demons.

There are 72 kosmokrators, according to Tom Horn's research.  72 is also one degree of the
ecliptic, from DF's studies, which defines the time of this age, and the end of time of this age.
And I sure wish I understood it as he did!

"As above, so below".  Whom will man serve?  The lesser gods of the stars-fallen angels,or the One True God who sits above the heavens and the earth, and made them all.

So back to the crescent moon and star banner.  Associated with Mithra, with Zeus, and
many more.  And with the moon god, allah.
That's probably all the historical overview we need in order to understand who it is thatGod will destroy in the end.  He's waged war against them all throughout history.

But the star means something, perhaps just satan himself if "Lucifer" was nothing morethan a principal set forth to explain how it was that something unholy [satan] might have beencreated by a Holy and wholly Righteous God.

Back to top Go down

Whoa!  Zapped~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa! Zapped~   Whoa!  Zapped~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:47 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blessed1313

Whoa!  Zapped~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa! Zapped~   Whoa!  Zapped~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:12 am

Quote:
But the star means something, perhaps just satan himself if "Lucifer" was nothing morethan a principal set forth to explain how it was that something unholy [satan] might have beencreated by a Holy and wholly Righteous God.

I have often wondered about this too and I have a theory: God is alpha and Omega. He is also a God of Order. Knowing the end from the beginning, he knew his purpose for creating mankind and from the bible OT, we know there were other "heavenly hosts" created before us. We know God is a spirit, and he IS love.....so much so that to be in his presence, it is described as a "consuming fire". God loves his creation and wants us to "desire" him above all else. To do this, I feel we must go thru this sort of "innoculation period" against evil. He created the "serpent" and evil spirits (remember he sent a lying spirit out to lie to the prophets?). He also tells us the "He creates good and evil" and "He creates vessels of honor and dishonor". Why? Because his ways and thoughts are not ours. Jesus even said, "You cannot understand earthly things, how can you understand heavenly?" Our wisdom is also "foolishness to God. I added that verse because as I say, it is only MY theory. I also wonder if the period of inoculation correlates with the 8 days of creation in Genesis. God KNEW Adam and Eve would partake of the "Tree of Knowledge", thereby becoming aware of what evil and "sin" were. He planned to "midway" send Yeshua to "restore" mankinds relationship until the 7th day. In the 7th day Yeshua returns to "teach" (Judge - see Hebrew meaning) the nations and rule with the saints (those who have been baptized in the spirit and followed his testimony to Love God and Love one another). Remember most saints who came/come to Jesus for a personal relationship were BIG sinners (He came for the Lost...and those forgiven MUCH, love MUCH), and can help reign and rule the nations "in/with LOVE. So I do not make this too long.....finally.....Satan is loosed again and by the end of the 7th day into the 8th.......God takes over from the Son. In the 8th day (New Beginning)......"all in all" is accomplished in the Fathers all consuming presence by the end of the 8th day, God's will IS accomplished. That is: 1Cor 15: 21-25

For since by man [came] death, by man [came] also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then [cometh] the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under [him, it is] manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
Back to top Go down

Whoa!  Zapped~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa! Zapped~   Whoa!  Zapped~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:35 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Whoa!  Zapped~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa! Zapped~   Whoa!  Zapped~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:07 pm

Great points, Blessed.  How far was/is God willing to go for that matter of free will,
even knowing what would happen?  I think you're on to it, and also right that we
cannot presently comprehend it.

That was a good one, Jem.  I had some notes from Strong's saved...still looking for them.

But, to make the obvious point now that I think of it, the black stone housed in the Kaaba
is thought to be a meteorite that 'fell from heaven'.

"Muslims say that this stone was brought by Hz. Jabreil (A.S) (an angel) from paradise during the construction of kaaba sharif and it was found by Hz. Ibrahim (A.S) when he was searching for stones with which to build the kaaba sharif.  Secular historians point to the history of meteorite worship, in pre-islamic Arabia, and say it is likely that the stone is a meteorite or possibly impact glass, from the meteorite impact crater at wabar, about 1100 km from Mecca."   Or granite, or basalt, etc.

http://www.cprm.gov.br/33IGC/1202999.html

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whoa!  Zapped~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa! Zapped~   Whoa!  Zapped~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whoa! Zapped~
Page 1 of 1