Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vatican Extraterrestrial Inquest? How Strategic Perspectives Speaker Raised Our Eyebrows

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vatican Extraterrestrial Inquest? How Strategic Perspectives Speaker Raised Our Eyebrows  Empty
PostSubject: Vatican Extraterrestrial Inquest? How Strategic Perspectives Speaker Raised Our Eyebrows    Vatican Extraterrestrial Inquest? How Strategic Perspectives Speaker Raised Our Eyebrows  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:16 am

Vatican Extraterrestrial Inquest? How Strategic Perspectives Speaker Raised Our Eyebrows 

Vatican Extraterrestrial Inquest? How Strategic Perspectives Speaker Raised Our Eyebrows  Z

Turning his focus to a darker and, yes, more extraterrestrial angle here, Tom asks what in the world the Vatican is doing on Mt. Graham. And what are they looking at with the world’s largest binocular telescope and infrared instrument named “LUCIFER”? This is one of those classic moments where, approaching things with fair journalism in mind, I have to implore my readers to understand that this article is not written for those who believe in aliens, or those who do not believe in aliens, or for that matter, those who are undecided. No, in fact, it does not matter what you believe about extraterrestrial life… Regarding all of the items I touch on below (including some ideas that will very likely shock you), it is what the Vatican is doing on Mt. Graham and what they believe, and what they are preparing to do with their research that will affect the globe […] Yet even that revelation pales in comparison to what Tom says next about Mt. Graham concerning what is going on there now. I won't spoil this dynamic section. You've got to watch it for yourself.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1