Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IN ANTICIPATION OF CIVIL UNREST

Go down 
AuthorMessage

IN ANTICIPATION OF CIVIL UNREST  Empty
PostSubject: IN ANTICIPATION OF CIVIL UNREST    IN ANTICIPATION OF CIVIL UNREST  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:56 am

For almost twenty years there has been controversy over certain eyewitness reports of abandoned World War II bases here in the US being retrofitted and restored by the federal government. Such bases were confirmed to exist, although, since the government was not acknowledging them, their ultimate purpose was elusive.

A skeptical perspective (maybe paranoid) feared that this was for containment of a resistant population reacting to a federal authority which had chosen disregard the Constitution and dissolve personal freedoms. Private militias were form and commenced training. the stock piling of food stuffs and weapons took went ballistic.

Whether this was a rational response or just prudent disaster planning by the Federal Emergence Management Authority (FEMA), a suspicious rift grew between a segment of the population and the federal government.

Now many years later the same issues have resurfaced once more. This time there is many more overt actions by the federal government that need clarification. These issues have become so concerning that Government officials on both sides of the isle have requested enlightenment to the ultimate implied intentions.

According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics data for 2008 there are now 70 different federal law enforcement agencies employing over 120,000 officers that have the authority to carry firearms and arrest. This represents a nearly 30% increase from 2004-2008. This is a staggering number. The consequential increase between 2008-2013 can only be extrapolated because current data is not available.

There are presently 73 Offices of the Inspector General (OIG) attached to different departments of the Federal government. Because the OIG is tasked with not only auditing their respective agency’s actions but uncovering misconduct, fraud and illegal activities, the individual federal agencies have secured the services of fully trained and armed agents dressed and acting as tactical units. Just a few of the agencies so equipped are the State Department, The Department of Education, The Department of Energy, US Fish and Wildlife Services and the National Parks Services. Even NASA as such a team. This might not sound extreme until you recognize that the Constitution of the US forbids a federal police force who’s purpose is to act against its citizens. The federal government only has authority outward, not inward.

If this wasn’t concerning enough now it has come to light that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for the last year has been stockpiling ammunition. Not just a little. So far the estimates are close to 2 BILLION rounds. This amounts to a 24 year supply. Just yesterday it was revealed they have ordered 340,000 more rounds. There are even reports that these are hollow point rounds that are twice as expensive as regular full metal jacket ones. A curious point is that the Geneva Convention on “civilized” war forbids the use of hollow point bullets. Even our military doesn’t use hollow point ammunition.

Several enquiries have been made to DHS about their intentions with this stockpiled inventory. At first they said they were “bulk” buying to save money. When the price issue was presented they became silent. Even the efforts of several Congressmen have to garnered any answers. Pressure is mounting from both sides of the isle for an explanation.

It is said that “nature abhors a vacuum”. With the lack of verifiable information the public is left to “speculate” as to the intentions of the federal government. And speculate it will. With more guns being sold than any time in our country’s history, and ammunition to the general public becoming more restricted because of DHS’s apparent purchasing, frustration and suspicion is growing. The plausible explanations for this type stockpiling drifts to either trying to curtail Second Amendment rights by restricting supply or preparing for an extreme situation of civil unrest. Either explanation is frightening. Either they want to ignore and invalidate the Constitution and/or they want to be equipped for the consequences when they do.

If there is a plausible explanation we the people need to hear it and soon. Otherwise the words of our president, during his first campaign in Colorado, echo in our ears:

“We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.”

http://www.khouse.org/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IN ANTICIPATION OF CIVIL UNREST    IN ANTICIPATION OF CIVIL UNREST  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:59 am

The Sheriff is still top "Deputy Dawg" over all Federal.

Recently many Sheriffs have gotten together to combat the problem of the USFS and others harassing their County Citizens on many types of calls for things such as road closure, firearms etc.

Sheriff is #1 no matter what the others say!

I support the all Constitutional Sheriffs 1st all the rest get behind!

Later you will see all the good Law Enforcement rounded up and disarmed!!
Smart ones are already deputizing citizens and training.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: IN ANTICIPATION OF CIVIL UNREST    IN ANTICIPATION OF CIVIL UNREST  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:35 am

spring2 wrote:
The Sheriff is still top "Deputy Dawg" over all Federal.

Recently many Sheriffs have gotten together to combat the problem of the USFS and others harassing their County Citizens on many types of calls for things such as road closure, firearms etc.

Sheriff is #1 no matter what the others say!

I support the all Constitutional Sheriffs 1st all the rest get behind!

Smart ones are already deputizing citizens and training.

Quote :

Yes, of course! I had a light bulb! This is why they can't get ammo and
DHS is holding all the cookies.

Their [DHS] way [oaths-assignments-authority-control] or the highway!

I'm sorry...that's one I need a head bandage for-that realization hurt!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IN ANTICIPATION OF CIVIL UNREST    IN ANTICIPATION OF CIVIL UNREST  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1