Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a line of reasoning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
murray leslie

murray leslie

a line of reasoning Empty
PostSubject: a line of reasoning   a line of reasoning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 9:19 pm

blood moons on appointed feasts, 1493/1494, 1492 Jews kicked out of spain

wikipedia"Some time before 1514 Copernicus made available to friends his "Commentariolus" ("Little Commentary"), a forty-page manuscript describing his ideas about the heliocentric hypothesis" less then 20 yrs after 1st. set of blood moons

1948, Israel becomes a nation, not a state, then blood moons on appointment

matt24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

1967, Jerusalem, blood moons on appointment

2014/15 blood moons appointed, we at the end of that generation

rev6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

oh ya, acts2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
Back to top Go down

a line of reasoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: a line of reasoning   a line of reasoning I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 7:04 pm

A line of possibility.

murray leslie wrote:
1967, Jerusalem, blood moons on appointment

1967 + 50 = 2017
50 = Jubilee

murray leslie wrote:
2014/15 blood moons appointed, we at the end of that generation

+3.5 years = 2017
Back to top Go down

a line of reasoning
Page 1 of 1