Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wray and Sessions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Wray and Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Wray and Sessions   Wray and Sessions I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 10:28 am

CHRISTOPHER WRAY, DR. FBI

TRUST
< Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust
Wray is in his second stint with King & Spalding. He began working at the law firm’s Atlanta office in 1993, and left in 1997 for a job in the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Georgia.
>Another partner at the law firm, Bobby Burchfield, is ethics adviser to the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, which holds the president’s assets.
Wray returned to private practice in 2005, where his high-profile clients included New Jersey Governor Chris Christie. In June 2017, he was nominated by President Donald Trump to succeed Comey as FBI director.
In 2004, Wray was among the group of top-level prosecutors, which included Attorney General John Ashcroft, FBI Director Robert Mueller and Deputy FBI Director James Comey, that threatened to resign over the extension of the Bush administration's illegal wiretaps.
Drain The Swamp Act
www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/2494
https://www.congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/3549

SEE NEXT POST

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Wray and Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wray and Sessions   Wray and Sessions I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 10:50 am

https://www.congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/3549

H.R.3549 - Congressional Blind Trust Act of 2011

Congressional Blind Trust Act of 2011 - Amends the Ethics in Government Act of 1978 to require each Member of Congress to place all of his or her stocks, bonds, commodities futures, and other forms of securities, including securities held jointly with a spouse, in a qualified blind trust.
Exempts from such requirement any financial interests in or income derived from: (1) the Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS) or the Federal Employees' Retirement System (FERS), including the Thrift Savings Plan (TSP); (2) any other federal retirement system for U.S. officers and employees, including the President, or for members of the uniformed services; or (3) benefits received under the Social Security Act.
Requires new Members to comply with this Act within 30 days after taking office, and incumbent Members within 30 days after enactment of this Act. Allows a Member to file, as appropriate, with the Clerk of the House of Representative or the Secretary of the Senate for an additional 30-day extension in order to comply.
Authorizes the Attorney General to bring a civil action against any Member of Congress for noncompliance.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Wray and Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wray and Sessions   Wray and Sessions I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 11:00 am

Little Jeffy Sessions takes some flak.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Question: If all of the Russian meddling took place during the Obama Administration, right up to January 20th, why aren’t they the subject of the investigation? Why didn’t Obama do something about the meddling? Why aren’t Dem crimes under investigation? Ask Jeff Sessions!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Wray and Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wray and Sessions   Wray and Sessions I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 9:24 am

This opinion piece posted today on Sessions by a very respected tweeter who had his account wiped and has picked up a new name and carries on.

Someone had questioned what Sessions was (not) doing, and this is part of a conversation defending Sessions:

1.Yes, it is a surprise. And extremely disappointing. People too easily forget that Sessions has been vulnerable to the charge that he is Trump's lapdog, since Day One.
2.  Any aggressive move by Sessions that isn't timed right, will lead to howls by the MSM that could force his recusal. Hence the need for the SC recusal, faux fight with Trump and distancing strategy. It has been planned from the start.
3.  It's been a complete success IMO. It wold be very difficult now for the Obama/Clinton dogs in the MSM to successfully mount a case that Sessions lacks independence.

All that's needed now is a pretext to act.
4.  If those of us who have been observing all this are right, this 'pretext' will be the OIG Report, written by a Democrat. I am predicting that it will be so damaging, that as AG, Sessions will be FORCED to act with aggression.

BUT another thing, too.
5.  Don't be surprised if all the work Sessions has been doing behind the scenes in 2017 is revealed this year, either. Grand juries. Multiple investigations (leaks, Clinton Foundation, Uranium One, ObamaGate, Awan Scandal etc).
6.  One of the reasons Trump has distracted his enemies is to allow Sessions to work in the shadows. Why?

Because the AG is tough, experienced and cunning. A KEY #MAGA insider, with Trump's 100% confidence.

As those who doubt him now will find out,much to their regret.

The end.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Wray and Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wray and Sessions   Wray and Sessions I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 11:43 am

Because the AG is tough, experienced and cunning. A KEY #MAGAinsider, with Trump's 100% confidence.

As those who doubt him now will find out,much to their regret.

this is the jeff sessions that we knew in alabama, not the one that i see in washington
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wray and Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wray and Sessions   Wray and Sessions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wray and Sessions
Page 1 of 1