Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Put the Lid on WRAY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Put the Lid on WRAY Empty
PostSubject: Put the Lid on WRAY   Put the Lid on WRAY I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 5:10 pm

I see older videos are resurfacing today,  (gee..I wonder how that happened Wink ) 
But, it's straight from the ass's mouth. 
I guess Brennan doesn't care who he fries while trying to save himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHggSfsnv68     In 45 seconds

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Put the Lid on WRAY   Put the Lid on WRAY I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 9:07 pm

If you don't go to thegatewaypundit.com, you can't imagine what your missing.

He gets a "little" heated sometimes, maybe a slight bias here and there, but don't we all?   chuckle

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Put the Lid on WRAY   Put the Lid on WRAY I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2020 8:00 am

https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/25/chief-of-staff-mark-meadows-fbi-director-christopher-wray-mail-in-ballot-election-fraud-cbs-interview-senate-hearing/
Rock n' Roll.  

White House chief of staff Mark Meadows criticized FBI Director Christopher Wray on Friday morning for comments he recently made regarding the security of mail-in election ballots.

Wray testified Thursday before the Senate Homeland Security Committee. During the hearing, he specifically stated that the FBI has “not seen, historically, any kind of coordinated national voter fraud effort in a major election, whether it’s by mail or otherwise.” 
(RELATED: President Trump Doesn’t Rule Out Replacing FBI Director Wray Over Antifa Comments)

Meadows, discussing the 2020 election during an interview on CBS This Morning, stated that the FBI director “has a hard time finding emails in his own FBI, let alone figuring out whether there’s any kind of voter fraud.”

(HA!  Good one)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Put the Lid on WRAY   Put the Lid on WRAY I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 8:05 am

We may never exactly understand the circuitous routes the country's traveled to get this far, but one
of many traitors is Wray.  If we had to wait till there was a 'gotcha' on these men, I think Wray's caught in  his 'gotcha' now.  This is indefensible. 
--
Flightcrew Put the Lid on WRAY 1f1fa-1f1f8
@flightcrew
8h

This Is The Guy Who Had Hunter Bidens Hard Drive For a Year, Never Said a Word About It To Anyone & Let Donald Trump Be Impeached & Put On Trial In The Senate. He Did This Knowing That The Contents Of The Hard Drive Would Prove Donald Trump’s Complete Innocence.
Put the Lid on WRAY EkqwJTkXIAAsbZ9?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Put the Lid on WRAY   Put the Lid on WRAY I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 3:47 pm

I am thinking that Wray will be one of the first ones arrested. He is on the take,pretty obvious now
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Put the Lid on WRAY   Put the Lid on WRAY I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 3:36 pm

Cued to start at 2:07  SPECIAL COUNSEL NEEDED FOR DC FBI   oh yeah.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8SsgwYgSfc&feature=emb_logo

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Put the Lid on WRAY   Put the Lid on WRAY I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 11:38 am

UNREAL-these guys who routinely make cases out of thin air...
ZERO CRED FOR THEM FROM HERE ON OUT.  ZEEEE-RO

SV News 
@SVNewsAlerts
2h

JUST IN: DOJ sources say FBI dropped investigation into Hunter Biden's laptop since they didn’t believe repair shop owner's story would hold up in court. (OANN)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Put the Lid on WRAY   Put the Lid on WRAY I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2020 7:35 pm

I thought we had something, but this all needs vetting - and not tonite or tomorrow for me.
U can look at it, see what CNN said...
Tell me what you think...
-------------------------

Ahh.  A break in the wall?  Will it crumble?
Found a thread reader I can copy in next link

@amuse
@amuse
· 6h

BREAKING NEWS: The Biden's were working to sell 14% of Rosneft Oil Company to the Chinese to circumvent US sanctions on Russia. FBI Director Christopher Wray represented Rosneft.

And CNN had the story. 
This link has all the goods plus source links:
https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1321883188113870856

CNN link below

Last edited by Dove on Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Put the Lid on WRAY   Put the Lid on WRAY I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2020 7:46 pm

The Biden's were working to sell 14% of Rosneft Oil Company to the Chinese to circumvent US sanctions on Russia. FBI Director Christopher Wray represented Rosneft. 

When Wray was nominated for FBI Director CNN reported that he removed ALL references to his representation of Rosneft. 

Hunter's laptop includes details about the deal between the Russians and Chinese to circumvent Trump's Russian sanctions.

Wray had his firm delete all mentions of Rosneft from their website.

You may recall that the dossier included claims that Russia offered Trump 16% of Rosneft to circumvent sanctions. 

(this link is broken for me-
How ironic it was the Bidens who actually were doing the deal? [url=https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/5f2314c49d7639b68e3b3f8f/5f3d75caf5f3095821e6b49a_Christopher Wray%27s law firm has ties to Russian energy companies.pdf]uploads-ssl.webflow.com/5f2314c49d7639…[/url]

The reason why Wray's FBI has been sitting on Biden's laptop is that it includes all of the details about his client's (Rosneft) deal with the Bidens and China. 
-----------------
(This link is broken for me:
I doubt he wants the details of the attempted circumvention of Trump's sanctions to get out.
[url=https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/5f2314c49d7639b68e3b3f8f/5f3d75caf5f3095821e6b49a_Christopher Wray%27s law firm has ties to Russian energy companies.pdf]uploads-ssl.webflow.com/5f2314c49d7639…[/url]

Spalding & King that Wray left to join the FBI represented Rosneft and Gazprom for the Russian Federation.

THIS CNN LINK MAY BE ACCURATE.  OTHER 2 ARE BROKEN AND 1 IS SUSPICIOUS.
https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/20/politics/kfile-fbi-nominee-law-firm-bio/index.html

FBI Director nominee removed reference to case involving Russian government from law firm bio
---------------------------

https://ejbnews.com/11180/  (THIS SITE MAY BE SUSPICIOUS)

LAWYERS FOR THE KREMLIN’S LAW FIRMS ALSO LEAD THE U.S. DOJ AND FBI FOR TRUMP ADMIN
----------------------------------------

Last edited by Dove on Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Put the Lid on WRAY   Put the Lid on WRAY I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2020 7:55 pm

From EJB article:   Warning.  This website needs VETTING!!  They see a Russian behind every bush..

FBI agents raided Caterpillar in the U.S. but the firms been doing business in Russia for 119 years. Its represented by the law firm of Kirkland Ellis that Bill Barr worked for until he joined the Trump administration as his Attorney General. Whatever happened to the investigation of Kirkland Ellis? Buried.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Put the Lid on WRAY   Put the Lid on WRAY I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 2:19 pm

Is this clear enough?
Put the Lid on WRAY Em_c_eQXMAA4pfr?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Put the Lid on WRAY   Put the Lid on WRAY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 10:36 am

https://www.votervoice.net/mobile/AmProLLC/Petitions/3437/Respond

They name some of the FBI's 'crimes'

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put the Lid on WRAY   Put the Lid on WRAY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Put the Lid on WRAY
Page 1 of 1