Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

according to fox news, ghislaine maxwell is missing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

according to fox news, ghislaine maxwell is missing Empty
PostSubject: according to fox news, ghislaine maxwell is missing   according to fox news, ghislaine maxwell is missing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 5:30 pm

how very ******** convienent!!!....her daddy was robert maxwell, researcher should remember him, and he was "suicided" himself. oh, he was also CIA,too....are the stars beginning to align?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/08/12/ghislaine-maxwell-vowed-disappear-knocked-six-renewed-jeffrey/
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: according to fox news, ghislaine maxwell is missing   according to fox news, ghislaine maxwell is missing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 5:35 pm

Another Arkancide . . . .

???  Just speculation  ???

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: according to fox news, ghislaine maxwell is missing   according to fox news, ghislaine maxwell is missing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 9:14 pm

Check out Ghislaine Maxwells TerraMar Project. Maybe she had access to personal submarines. One thing is for sure, personal submarines are capable around Little St. James island as I show in the screenshots below.

https://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/eco-tourism/stories/terramar-project-launches-to-celebrate-and-protect-the-worlds-oceans

https://howlingpixel.com/i-en/The_TerraMar_Project

https://www.youtube.com/user/terramarproject

Found the items I screen capped on the twitter below. Boxes in red are mine.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KaydeeKing/status/1161027476610592768

according to fox news, ghislaine maxwell is missing Sub_pe11
according to fox news, ghislaine maxwell is missing Sub_pe10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: according to fox news, ghislaine maxwell is missing   according to fox news, ghislaine maxwell is missing I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 7:12 am

Now we have to get the dive logs.  heehee, which made me think of Epstein and shark chum.
When is the Arizona ranch dig gonna break out?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: according to fox news, ghislaine maxwell is missing   according to fox news, ghislaine maxwell is missing I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 9:11 am

Tom Clancy couldn't make this stuff up, dove....I go off on a tangent from time to time, and i may be off on one with this tidbit that i am going to share with ya'll....i DO NOT think tom clancy is dead!!!

Tom Clancy, master detective writer, died mysteriously on October 1st, at the age of 66. The reason he was taken before his time is as mysterious as his books. Clancy’s publicists are still not telling. John Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore has not released a statement either. The Baltimore Sun announced, most discretely, that the cause of death was, “a brief illness”. No source was provided. His family has added to the intrigue by saying they were not expecting to lose him.

It’s a growing mystery and his son, Thom Clancy, blanketed the tragedy further by tweeting about his father, “One of the last things that dad and I talked about was how grateful he was for his fans. That’s a sentiment that I share right now.” How did it happen? The fans do not appear to be to blame.

66 is not the average age of death; 75% of us will survive to our seventies and many far longer. How did Tom Clancy succumb when he was surrounded by family, success, recognition and wealth? His newest thriller and a pending new release of his latest book, Command Authority, are due for release in December. Mr. Clancy had much to live for.

Clancy’s books are full of intrigue and government underground policies. A writer who reveled in capturing astute technical details of military operations, Clancy could not have written himself an ending like this. It is as if one of the characters from his books appeared with a virus that led to the fatal brief illness. Clancy penned twenty six books and The New York Times’ best-seller list was reached by seventeen of them. The endless research that Clancy treasured combined with a fast and honest story telling style led to many millions of book sales. And none of them could have predicted this mystery and tragedy for Tom Clancy at the age of 66.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: according to fox news, ghislaine maxwell is missing   according to fox news, ghislaine maxwell is missing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

according to fox news, ghislaine maxwell is missing
Page 1 of 1