Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Odds of Ghislaine Maxwell "suicide" just went through the roof.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Odds of Ghislaine Maxwell "suicide" just went through the roof. Empty
PostSubject: Odds of Ghislaine Maxwell "suicide" just went through the roof.   Odds of Ghislaine Maxwell "suicide" just went through the roof. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2020 6:15 pm

No further comment needed. Should we start a count-down lottery? Whoever comes closest to the date and time wins . . . something . . . scratch

https://twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/1293249081549238275

Odds of Ghislaine Maxwell "suicide" just went through the roof. 963x451.png

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Odds of Ghislaine Maxwell "suicide" just went through the roof. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odds of Ghislaine Maxwell "suicide" just went through the roof.   Odds of Ghislaine Maxwell "suicide" just went through the roof. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2020 6:25 pm

Shoot-I've been putting the info here:
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t25210-breaking-in-giuffre-cases

I should have looked for the Maxwell thread.

I guess I will and get everything in one place again, as E. is saying CALL, has provided numbers
and now, an idea of what to say, in response to an Anon request.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Odds of Ghislaine Maxwell "suicide" just went through the roof.
Page 1 of 1