Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghislaine Maxwell plus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Ghislaine Maxwell plus Empty
PostSubject: Ghislaine Maxwell plus   Ghislaine Maxwell plus I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2019 4:29 pm

I found this already put together.  It's about the fentanyl bust. 

I heard it was enough to kill every person in the country.
CNN has not mentioned it.

@realdonaldtrump was right.
China continues to pour poison into our communities.
More than 23,000 kilograms of Chinese fentanyl seized at Mexico's largest seaport.
FINAL DESTINATION: USA.

8:45 AM - 24 Aug 2019
-------------------------------
Bill Adkison‏ 
 Aug 24e
2 mgs is a fatal dose of fetanyl for most people. 23000 kgs of fentanyl is enough to kill 11.5 billion people!
This is a biological weapon being smuggled into our nation from China!
------------------------------------------------------
Edmund Burke‏ 

Aug 25
And still, the @USChamber will fight, tooth-and-nail to oppose the President's emergency economic powers to protect the US from China.
-----------------------------------------------------------
bad_lighting‏ 

Aug 24
What's the difference between this and shipping nerve gas. The lethality is about the same.
------------------------------------------
Jeffrey S. Whitcomb‏ 

Aug 24
[size=1]More[/size]
Well the difference is that fucked up drug dealers are putting it in Life Savers and Lollipops and peddling it to our kids. Our son Hunter was killed by Fentanyl in a candy someone gave him at a party. I talked to the coroner about it 3 mo. later and she said c it all the time
----------------------------------------------------
The ship owned by Maersk, which partners with CargoMetrics, whose CEO is Ghislaine Maxwell's (boy)friend Scott Borgerson

Everything you need to know about Scott Borgerson, the tech CEO who has been tied to Jeffrey Epstein's alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell
[link to www.businessinsider.com (secure)]

Scott Borgerson
CEO at CargoMetrics Technologies
Boston, Massachusetts
Financial Services
[link to www.linkedin.com (secure)]

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Ghislaine Maxwell plus   Ghislaine Maxwell plus I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2019 4:38 pm

link to www.cargometrics.com (secure)

CargoMetrics, a start-up investment firm, is not your typical money manager or hedge fund. It was originally set up to supply information on cargo shipping to commodities traders, among others. Now it links satellite signals, historical shipping data and proprietary analytics for its own trading in commodities, currencies and equity index futures.

link to www.institutionalinvestor.com

Maersk Tankers Teams Up with CargoMetrics on Big Data
link to worldmaritimenews.com (secure)

Maersk’s Tanker Unit Invests in Quant Hedge Fund
[link to www.cargometrics.com (secure)]
Maersk Tankers has invested in CargoMetrics, a quantitative hedge fund backed by the likes of Paul Tudor Jones and Google’s Eric Schmidt, in order to utilize its shipping data and analytical models to improve the deployment of its fleet of vessels.

Maersk Tankers invests in CargoMetrics
[link to www.freightwaves.com (secure)]
The agreement will provide Maersk Tankers with access and exclusive rights to Boston-based hedge fund CargoMetrics’ analytical models, algorithms and capabilities.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Ghislaine Maxwell plus   Ghislaine Maxwell plus I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2019 4:47 pm

BOSTON ?  Mossad?

Why Israeli Cybersecurity Firms Are Moving From Tel Aviv To Boston
[link to www.wbur.org (secure)]

12 Israelis making a mark on Boston’s tech scene
About 250 Israeli-founded companies in the greater Boston area contribute significantly to the Massachusetts economy and innovation ecosystem.
[link to www.israel21c.org (secure)]

Boston-Israel Connection Rising: 200-Plus Firms, 9K Jobs, $9B Sales
[link to xconomy.com (secure)]

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Ghislaine Maxwell plus   Ghislaine Maxwell plus I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2019 5:25 pm

I heard it was enough to kill every person in the country.

CORRECTION – enough to kill EVERYONE on Earth! Your Bill Adkison quote below said it all.

Quote :
Bill Adkison‏  Aug 24
2 mgs is a fatal dose of fetanyl for most people. 23000 kgs of fentanyl is enough to kill 11.5 billion people!
This is a biological weapon being smuggled into our nation from China!

Jim Stone  http://82.221.129.208  also did some math on this and SURVEY SAYS:

Quote :
Enough Fentanyl to kill everyone on earth was seized in Mexico

25 metric tons. No one knows why such an enormous amount was made. It was destined for a drug cartel in Sinaloa (a state in Mexico that runs parallel to Baja on the other side of the bay) A quantity of Fentanyl that large could be aerially sprayed over a city like New York and kill everyone in the city. It takes 3 mg to kill someone. So here's the math: 25 tons is 25,000 kilograms, 25,000,000 grams, 25,000,000,000 milligrams, divided into lethal doses of 3 mg equals 8,333,333,333 lethal doses.

How on earth was that much shipped on one ship to Mexico? it was a Danish ship. I agree with Trump when he rips China for the Fentanyl problem, China needs to stop making the stuff.

Why on earth would a drug cartel order enough to kill everyone on the planet? Obviously they wanted an enormous inexhaustible supply.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghislaine Maxwell plus   Ghislaine Maxwell plus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghislaine Maxwell plus
Page 1 of 1