Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced Empty
PostSubject: Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced   Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2022 1:37 pm

BREAKING: Ghislaine Maxwell has been sentenced to (240 months) 20 years in federal prison by Judge Alison Nathan

BREAKING: GHISLAINE MAXWELL IS SENTENCED TO 20 YEARS IN PRISON, PLUS 750K FINE.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced   Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2022 1:48 pm

Notable recent prison suicides

Jeffrey Epstein – suicide (2020)
John McAfee – suicide (2021)
Ghislaine Maxwell – pending

Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced 475j4w10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced   Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2022 7:43 pm

Ghislaine Maxwell moved to prison in Florida after life of luxury at Epstein's Palm Beach mansion

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11044677/Ghislaine-Maxwell-moved-prison-Florida-life-luxury-Epsteins-Palm-Beach-mansion.html

Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced Hnt7Q679?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced   Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 11:55 am

Ghislaine Maxwell’s lawyers sue over unpaid legal bills and transferred assets

Maxwell's defense lawyers say she still owes them more than $850,000 and suspects Maxwell and her brother worked together w/her ex-husband to shield her assets from creditors

https://www.courthousenews.com/ghislaine-maxwells-lawyers-sue-over-unpaid-legal-bills-and-transferred-assets/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced   Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2023 6:28 pm

[ltr]@therealtoriabrooke[/ltr]
·2h

ICYMI — Yesterday, Ghislaine Maxwell asked a federal appeals court to overturn her conviction and 20-year prison sentence for helping Jeffrey Epstein sexually abuse underage girls for more than a decade, staking her argument on claims of juror misconduct, a violation of the statute of limitations, her treatment behind bars and a "Kabuki theater" atmosphere in the courtroom.
Maxwell, 60, was found guilty in December 2021 of conspiring with Epstein to recruit, groom and abuse minors. (ABC News)
Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced 57dc493f9011eef6

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced   Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2023 7:19 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·3d

Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced 1f407Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced 1f407Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced 1f407Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced 1f407hole deep
Have you met Scott Borgerson?
This is Maxwell’s secret hubby who is the CEO of Cargometrics!
They move shipping containers!
Terramar-CargoMetrics-Clinton Foundation-Evergreen-Epstein
Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced B2f6f6b98a0e6c51

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced   Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2023 7:24 pm

Ghislaine Maxwell’s husband told her he’d dumped her for a yoga teacher during a “confrontational” phone call while she was in solitary confinement, according to a report.
The Post first revealed last month how Scott Borgerson, 46, had been spotted kissing mom of two Kris McGinn during regular outings near his $3.9 million New England estate — while notably skipping every day of his wife’s trial that led to her conviction on sex-trafficking charges last week.
Ghislaine Maxwell’s husband told her he’d dumped her for a yoga teacher during a “confrontational” phone call while she was in solitary confinement, according to a report.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/03/ghislaine-maxwells-husband-scott-borgerson-dumped-her-for-yoga-teacher/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced   Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2023 7:29 pm

Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced 81d9f0f5f2b81b1f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced   Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2023 7:30 pm

CREDIT SUISSE WAS WORKING WITH GHISLAINE MAXWELL AND HER TERRAMAR PROJECT.
worldbank.org/en/news/press-re

https://www.worldbank.org/en/news/press-release/2019/11/21/world-bank-and-credit-suisse-partner-to-focus-attention-on-sustainable-use-of-oceans-and-coastal-areas-the-blue-economy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced   Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced
Page 1 of 1