Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2021 9:29 am

JUST IN - Igor Danchenko, the main researcher of the Steele dossier, was arrested by federal authorities as part of the inquiry led by John Durham (NYT)

@disclosetv

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2021 9:57 am

Evans_Baked, [04.11.21 10:45]
[Forwarded from Techno_Fog]
[ Photo ]
John Durham news - 

Christopher Steele primary subsource Igor Danchenko has been arrested.

Indictment still sealed. Likely relates to false charges (at a minimum).

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2021 2:09 pm

Jack Posobiec RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 1f1fa-1f1f8

@JackPosobiec
· 2h

BREAKING: Trump impeachment witness Fiona Hill implicated in criminal Steele Dossier operation

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2021 9:24 pm

Another name out of the Clinton campaign:  Charles Dolan Jr.

ANON
I told you years ago the Russian Collusion was a huge circle. The entire thing was a lie created by the Clinton team. Danchenko, arrested today, was getting all of his info for the dossier from Hillary Clinton advisor Charles Dolan Jr. IT WAS ALL A LIE!
@RepAdamSchiff

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2021 7:06 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FDtqVTlXoAQI8cU?format=jpg&name=medium

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 FDtqVTlXoAQI8cU?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2021 10:23 am

It IS happening.   The news is being forced to report the truth

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 FDwL-hmWYAY3hAW?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2021 9:35 pm

Here's a thread that shows the interconnectedness of so much we've looked at:
With proofs

https://twitter.com/MXMarineMomK/status/1443972837090283523

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2021 11:33 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 FExgt8FXEAI8ndE?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2021 3:07 pm

https://foia.state.gov/Search/Results.aspx?searchText=Ciaramella&publishedBeginDate=20211130&publishedEndDate=20211130

477 foia documents just released by the State Department. A lot of Ukraine stuff. The website is acting a bit screwy but let’s take a look RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 1f440.
1/ Nine hits for Ciaramella.

https://twitter.com/15poundstogo/status/1465781996152668160

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2021 12:05 pm

Think of the audacity of Obama, Clinton, Brennan, Strzok, Comey, falsifying FISA to stage a coup to first spy on and then unseat a sitting POTUS. Yet unarmed Americans riot out of frustration over a stolen election and these fucktards call THAT an insurrection!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2021 12:44 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 FHEeYXKUYAUDKFt?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2021 9:02 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 FHQHc3OXEAQAaRZ?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2022 6:41 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 FJbMnCnXoAorBkd?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 2:42 pm

Techno Fog

@Techno_Fog
· 1h

New Durham revelations:

DNC/Hillary lawyer Marc Elias testified before a grand jury.

He has obtained more records from Perkins Coie, the Clinton Campaign, and Fusion GPS.

This includes 396 e-mails between the FBI and Perkins Coie from 2016-2017

https://technofog.substack.com/p/durham-dnc-lawyer-marc-elias-has

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 2:44 pm

Anon:
I am stunned to learn that Durham's team "LEARNED FOR THE 1st TIME, "in early Jan 2022"
THAT THE OIG (HOROWITZ) TEAM CURRENTLY HAS TWO (!!!!) PHONES FROM JAMES BAKER AND THE FORENSIC REPORTS ANALYZING THE CELLPHONES.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 9:06 pm

This, you know, the FISA DECLASS starting to come out will be the whopper-

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/21186037/sussmanngovdiscflg012522.pdf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2022 3:15 pm

Patrick Bouvier Kennedy, [1/28/2022 4:19 PM]
Jamie Raskin is a Deep State Democrat whose corruption is on par with Hillary Clinton’s. His role in the Witch Hunt committee is a disgusting attempt to target American citizens for their political beliefs. He’s doing EVERYTHING he can to stop #Trump2024 - but he’s going to fail!

Join The Official Telegram Channel of Patrick Bouvier Kennedy
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
@PatrickKennedy777

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2022 6:03 pm

https://technofog.substack.com/p/has-peter-strzok-testified-before

A couple confirmed and some probably testified
RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 LI9rXE8E?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2022 10:02 am

Kensington Wine Rooms and guess who he runs into? Yup the guy who gave 25 million of Aussies money for Aids/HIV to the Clinton Foundation. Alexander Downer then says Poppadopoulous tells him Russians have hacked Hillary emails. Which is a lie.
RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 FAwUZ0GVQAoGk_v?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2022 10:31 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 FLSeXNqWYAMoZrJ?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2022 9:22 am

Holy moly! New Durham filing. Rodney Joffe and his buddies at Georgia Tech monitored Trump's internet traffic *while* he was President of the United States.

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 FLZxKGjWYAAZlpc?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2022 11:25 am

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 FLaaWGwXsAE41wL?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2022 11:43 am

Not only did the Clinton campaign and attorneys Sussman and Elias work with a "tech executive"(!!!) to orchestrate a disinformation campaign against Trump; it appears that they exploited taxpayer resources (via a university research contract) to do it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2022 2:39 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 FLgP1oPUYAMDKLR?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 7:52 pm

The indictment against Sussmann

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/durham-probe-accelerated-more-people-cooperating-coming-before-grand-jury

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 11:16 am

https://sbierma.substack.com/p/crime-of-the-century-in-real-time

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 Https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F778c5e3a-bac9-4035-b1d4-58090d723cc4_745x1093

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 6:37 pm

Senate report on Hunter Biden-Burisma- and impact on the U.S.

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HSGAC_Finance_Report_FINAL.pdf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2022 5:10 pm

https://conservativebrief.com/fec-records-60214/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=JE

FEC Records: Biden Campaign Had Firm at Center of Trump Scandal on Payroll

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 12:25 pm

In Limine
what does that mean ?

Durham is telling Sussmanns lawyers that they have so much proof that they are willing to do a pre-trial to reveal everything they have
“in public

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 FL92_HgUYAIpFJZ?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2022 9:58 am

These are the "intelligence" officials who colluded to interfere in the 2020 election by making up a false story that Hunter's laptop was a Russian plot:

James Clapper
Michael Hayden
Leon Panetta
John Brennan
Marc Polymeropoulos
John Sipher
John McLaughlin
Michael Morell

Doug Wise
Nick Rasmussen
Russ Travers
Andy Liepman
John Moseman
Larry Pfeiffer
Jeremy Bash
Rodney Snyder
Glenn Gerstell
David Buckley
Nada Bakos
Patty Brandmaier
James Bruce
David Cariens
Janice Cariens
Paul Kolbe
Peter Corsell
Brett Davis
Thomas Finger

contd:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2022 9:59 am

Roger Zane George
Steven Hall
Kent Harrington
Don Hepburn
Timothy Kilbourn
Rick Ledgett
Ron Marks
Jonna Hiestand Mendez
Emile Nakhleh
Gerald O’Shea
David Priess
Pam Purcilly
Chris Savos
Nick Shapiro
Stephen Slick
Cynthia Strand
Greg Tarbell
David Terry
Greg Treverton

John Tullius
David Vanell
Mike Vickers
Winston Wiley
Kristin Wood

Nine further "intelligence" officials colluded with those listed above but decided to remain anonymous.

The link shows the positions they held !!!

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000175-4393-d7aa-af77-579f9b330000

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2022 4:23 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 FOOXAdnVIAweOWc?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2022 8:41 pm

https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/17/fbi-spied-on-fox-news-and-recorded-the-phone-call-new-texts-show/

FBI Spied On Fox News, Recorded Phone Call Between Fox Exec And George Papadopoulos, New Texts Show

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2022 8:22 am

BIG Ruh roh-In latest Durham filing, pg 33, Sussmann failed to mention that one of the white papers he presented to FBI Gen Counsel was “provided” by Fusion GPS.

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 FQmXoMeVcAE7POe?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 3:06 pm

Fusion GPS has filed a motion to intervene in the Michael Sussmann case -

They're trying to keep privileged documents and communications related to its work for Perkins Coie.

It won't work.

https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/status/1516461276758781970 thread

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 FQuNB3-XMAkpioJ?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 6:57 pm

In fact, it was Robby Mook, in coordination with Clinton campaign operative Jake Tapper, who first put out the Russia lie on CNN, the night before the DNC Convention.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2022 7:48 pm

Durham Staffer Accidentally Makes Private Emails Public, Fusion GPS Coordination Discussions with Media, and Much More

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/04/26/durham-staffer-accidentally-makes-private-emails-public-fusion-gps-coordination-discussions-with-media-and-much-more/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2022 3:25 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 FSvpl1CWYAESlrg?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2022 3:28 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 FSuD2SBX0AE49sH?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2022 9:01 am

Remember their names: These are the 50 former "intelligence" officials who colluded to interfere in the 2020 election by signing a letter saying that Hunter's laptop was a Russian plot:

James Clapper
Michael Hayden
Leon Panetta
John Brennan
Marc Polymeropoulos
John Sipher
John McLaughlin
Michael Morell

Doug Wise
Nick Rasmussen
Russ Travers 
Andy Liepman
John Moseman
Larry Pfeiffer
Jeremy Bash
Rodney Snyder
Glenn Gerstell
David Buckley
Nada Bakos
Patty Brandmaier 
James Bruce
David Cariens
Janice Cariens
Paul Kolbe
Peter Corsell
Brett Davis
Thomas Finger
Roger Zane George 
Steven Hall
Kent Harrington
Don Hepburn
Timothy Kilbourn
Rick Ledgett
Ron Marks 
Jonna Hiestand Mendez
Emile Nakhleh
Gerald O’Shea
David Priess
Pam Purcilly
Chris Savos
Nick Shapiro
Stephen Slick
Cynthia Strand
Greg Tarbell
David Terry
Greg Treverton
John Tullius
David Vanell
Mike Vickers
Winston Wiley
Kristin Wood

Nine further "intelligence" officials colluded with those listed above but decided to remain anonymous

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2022 4:16 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 FS--mHRVUAAgP__?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2022 5:40 pm

Sussmann trial

https://technofog.substack.com/p/day-1-of-the-michael-sussmann-trial?s=w

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2022 7:13 pm

Techno Fog
@Techno_Fog
2h

Day 2 of the Sussmann trial -

Fusion GPS's Laura Seago testified to meeting
@FranklinFoer
at his home to push out Alfa Bank hoax.

Marc Elias also testified.

He would brief the Clinton campaign on Fusion GPS's findings.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2022 5:58 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 FTJMvN3UcAA2yuw?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2022 2:43 pm

Rep. Jim Jordan
@Jim_Jordan
May 16

Christopher Steele created the dossier.

Glenn Simpson sold it to the press.

Michael Sussman took it to the FBI.

And Democrats and the media lied to you about it all.

----------------------

[size=15]Elon Musk

@elonmusk

·
2h

[/size]

Replying to
@Jim_Jordan
All true.

Bet most people still don’t know that a Clinton campaign lawyer, using campaign funds, created an elaborate hoax about Trump and Russia.

Makes you wonder what else is fake.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2022 5:37 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 FTOoJXkWUAEbJfn?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2022 5:40 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 FTPA56XUcAEqlms?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2022 9:04 am

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 TVhuFeMM_bigger
Jeff Carlson

@themarketswork
17h

Hi
@elonmusk

If you'd like to understand the Susssmann trial - and the crimes committed by the Clinton Campaign, our intelligence community & the corporate media - here is some background.

I wrote this in October 2018. And it has stood the test of time.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/spygate-the-true-story-of-collusion_2684629.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2022 9:12 am

they think we're stupid:

SHOT: Robby Mook "the purpose of giving it to the media was that a reporter could vet the information then decide to print it"
CHASER: Peter Fritsch (FusionGPS) "DO THE FUCKING ALFA BANK SECRET COMMS STORY. IT IS HUGELY IMPORTANT"

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 FTPsVNRXsAIgE-o?format=jpg&name=medium

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 FTPsVNKWAAEd5vF?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2022 9:20 am

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 TVhuFeMM_bigger
Jeff Carlson

@themarketswork
17h

I've worked for six long years to expose what Clinton and her campaign did.

But
@Shem_Infinite
- through his ongoing honesty & good-natured approach - did more than I ever could have accomplished.

Congrats my friend!!! And thank you.

Quote Tweet
Shem Horne
@Shem_Infinite
· 19h
I guarantee that @elonmusk tweeting about Sussmann is the first time the vast majority of people on this website have ever heard of him, and probably John Durham as well. Twitter has been suppressing tweets about the trial all week.

thread:  https://twitter.com/Shem_Infinite/status/1527733703899766786

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next