Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2022 5:52 pm

Remember Q's posts on NSA IG Robert Storch?

"Durham is not the only game in town."
HUBER >> HOROWITZ >> STORCH

https://rumble.com/v1kj2xv-q-huber-ig-horowitz-storch.html?mref=8ldad&mc=8bix8

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2022 1:23 pm

It's very important what DURHAM is doing for public awakening .... But as I have said numerous times .... the corrupt U.S. SYSTEM WILL NOT PROSECUTE ITSELF.....
.> It has to all go military.
-----------------------------

Taken from:  
https://t.me/c/1231211672/3287  and Ezra (as they mirror post)

2 years of Military control on the streets Marshal Law<3.11
Laws of WAR

We are finally coming into this_EVENT of the STORM as Military commanders in DC began discussions on > U.S. National Emergency broadcast and executions plan to Activate Laws Of War protocol 3.11 and END>FOREIGN OCCUPATION of the The Branches of Government.

_As the Arrest of Trump looms. Nuclear threat increase ( pushed by U S. DS military ,> Nord Stream/ selling of Arms weapons through UKRAINE war to other countries). BIDEN laptop EXPOSED. . ELECTION Fraud EXPOSURE. BIDEN crime family deep inside CCP espionage ring Connected to hunter illegal investments in foreign trades /selling of U.S. oil to China ..... Deft ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT
The list of endless of Biden crimr family. Obama crime org. Clinton corruption ring.. That all lead to DAVOS GROUP. VATICAN/ KAZARIAN/ ECT ECT ECT ECT CABAL CONTROL..........

As the Q Alliance and COMMANDERS in CHEYENNE mnt. Prepare for the [DS]s final plans to throw U.S. ELECTIONS/bring U.S. Into WORLD WAR with RUSSIA and CHINA.. The STAGE IS NOW SET as we head into the NEXT COMING EVENTS OF 3.11 and 2 years of Military Marshal Law in the streets of the U.S.

GERMANY military marshal law is also expected as their military is expecting mass riots and major civil unrest.

EU WILL COLLAPSE IN SUCCESSIONS like Domino's and NATO WILL DIVIDE. UN WILL CEASE./////
__
This is a very important month leading into November on fire :fire:
>Red OCTObeR 

It's very important what DURHAM is doing for public awakenimg .... But as I have said numerous times .... the corrupt U.S. SYSTEM WILL NOT PROSECUTE ITSELF.....
.> It has to all go military.

MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY ~ Q

-EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR AND THIS YEAR HAD TO HAPPEN......
to bring in military intervention......

Stay strong. Have Faith . Trust the PLAN

Join: Donald Trump (WWG1WGA) 

https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2022 1:57 pm

White Hats >>moves> cards :spades::diamonds:

RUSSIA GATE/BEING REVEALED..>>Pompeo investigation into the House Intelligence Committee reveals Swalwell, Schiff , Pelosi connected tlo HRC>\ Obama> cabinet members took INTEL from the CIA (also involved) and gave to reporters to create a Narrative about Trump< 
>TREASON>>/Haspel/FBI >Comey  named inside several investigations connected to ELECTION fraud < TREASON> SEDITION..
_
/// [They] are now trying to shut down social media Q ANON FOLLOWERS AND TRUTHERS and label all as terrorist and or white supremacists fractions who share all this information coming to Light.
_
Many Election FRAUD Media outlets are taken down and much Patriots and Support across the world of the great AWAKENING is being censored at the highest levels of all platforms...
Stay vigilant PATRIOTS...

White Hats across the World are working HARD....

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q)White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy)to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 10:02 am

EXCLUSIVE - ANDREW WEISSMANN PART I: The Many Corrupt Acts of Former DOJ Attorney and Mueller 'Pitbull' Andrew Weissmann 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/exclusive-weissmann-part-many-criminal-corrupt-acts-former-doj-mueller-attorney-andrew-weissmann/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 12:01 pm

The Igor Danchenko trial is scheduled to start October 11. 

Among the unanswered questions that might be resolved: whether the Clinton Campaign and/or its representatives directed, solicited, or controlled Danchenko’s activities.

There's a reason I bring that up. Here's our preview:

https://technofog.substack.com/p/a-preview-of-the-igor-danchenko-trial

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2022 9:16 pm

It's on the record and the jury heard that Danchenko's been investigated by the Baltimore FBI office for being a Russian agent ..

So ..
Now we know HRC's campaign paid for a Russian agent to help create the dossier ..
W.H.G.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2022 9:17 pm

In my humble opinion .. Durham earned the title "Punisher" ..

He's been flawless ..
Perfect ..

The best news is FISA evidence is on the record ..
AND
Durham made Autin read Danchenko's immunity agreement in open court as evidence ..
W.H.G.

----
Here you go . chew on this . .The first FISA warrant was introduce as evidence . Brian Autin testified for Durham against Danchenko .. Durham treated Autin as a hostile witness .. You'll be hearing about FBI Agent Amy Anderson and Intelligence Analyst Brittney Hertzog .

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2022 9:32 pm

The way this is being talked about, it sounds like there will not be satisfactory charges brought  against the guilty.
Example:
-------
I can tell you now ..

With or without a guilty verdict in the Danchenko trial ..

Every word is under oath ..

Trump has been 100% vindicated ..

The information being uncovered will prove my statement ..

W.H.G.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2022 9:38 pm

Indictments from Durham inbound directly relating to the Danchenko trial ..

C.Dolan will be the first ..

Trust what I say
W.H.G.

-------
Let me make something clear ..

Durham is living up to his Punisher persona in the Danchenko trial ..

Don't let ANYONE tell you differently ..

I've been following closely from the get go

Durham is kicking ass ...

-----
George Papadopoulos

@GeorgePapa19
·
Oct 12

Things are getting very interesting in the Durham trial:

FBI agent says under oath that they tried to get a FISA warrant on me. Apparently did not.

Yet, they spied on both Fox News and me and recording phone calls.

With what warrant? This is getting worse and worse

-----
Has Fiona Hill been indicted yet?

If she hasn't been she will be soon ..

W.H.G.

----
From Oct 12
Food for thought about Durham ..

Don't focus on a guilty plea ..
Instead focus on the information revealed at trial

This is the info needed to indict the bigger fish ..

W.H.G.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2022 11:53 am

The recommendation to interview Steele Dossier source .. Charles Dolan .. was denied by the Mueller Special Counsel Team ..

Remember what I said about Dolan?

Indictment ..
watch it happen ..

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2022 5:58 pm

A guilty verdict would ease our minds .. But remember .. It's the information being revealed that matters most ..
You'll see Bruce Orr .. Rodney Joffe .. and Charles Dolan indicted next ..
W.H.G.

---------
We may get a Jury verdict in the Danchenko trial today ..

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2022 5:47 am

W.H.Grampa
@WHGrampa
9h
Dolan was under investigation by the FBI ..

But ..

Not by the Crossfire Hurricane team ..
Not The Mueller Special Council ..

He was under investigation by separate team of FBI agents ..

And that investigation was handed off to ....

Wait for it ......

DURHAM

W.H.G.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2022 9:59 pm

We were warned..

A jury has found Russian national Igor Danchenko not guilty on four false statements charges, declining to convict him for the allegations that the main source of British ex-spy Christopher Steele had lied to the FBI about his sourcing for the discredited anti-Trump dossier.
The jury reached their decision on Tuesday after less than two days of deliberations, delivering John Durham another defeat in his long-running investigation of the Trump-Russia investigators after the special counsel lost another false statements case against a Clinton campaign lawyer in May.
https://conservativefighters.co/news/durham-speaks-out-after-anti-trump-dossier-source-found-not-guilty/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 2:20 pm

Do NOT falter in your faith .. It's the information being brought from "Dark to Light"

These issues continue further up the ladder ..

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 Ffc_TDnXwBQFbxS?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 9:26 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 813f3ffbbe24630a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2022 10:34 am

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 D5ee7f64f885b97f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2022 5:24 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 2e6a123d5971f510
RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 0b275361cfbfc68f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2022 5:26 pm

And in Chinese spying:

they indicted 10 Chinese Intelligence Officers on Monday!
justice.gov/opa/pr/two-arreste

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2022 6:28 pm

I guess it has been Rosenstein [RR] first arrest.  I thought that happened while POTUS was still
in office. 
----
RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 208c5684cd17d655

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2022 5:19 pm

JAMES BAKER

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 44af4d6b85b01c73
RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 F6a0c4bca1350325

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2022 5:20 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 Baff91c03f64a04d
RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 Ed4c016d45ef5c12

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2022 5:21 pm

26. Who is Jim Baker? He's former general counsel of the FBI (2014-18) & one of the most powerful men in the U.S. intel community.
Baker has moved in and out of government for 30 years, serving stints at CNN, Bridgewater (a $140 billion asset management firm) and Brookings

27. As general counsel of the FBI, Baker played a central role in making the case internally for an investigation of Donald Trump

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 Ca809da8c0a7be97

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2022 5:24 pm

28. Baker wasn't the only senior FBI exec. involved in the Trump investigation to go to Twitter.
Dawn Burton, the former dep. chief of staff to FBI head James Comey, who initiated the investigation of Trump, joined Twitter in 2019 as director of strategy.
29. As of 2020, there were so many former FBI employees — "Bu alumni" — working at Twitter that they had created their own private Slack channel and a crib sheet to onboard new FBI arrivals.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 9:50 pm

[ltr]@IPOT1776[/ltr]
·17h

uns33nReTruthed

Once again, Shammity giving all credit to Sperry when in fact, Greg Rubini, Chanel Rion & I helped break this story.
The video went viral, causing Youtube to set it to 'private' & harassed me constantly. Thanks guys, for not mentioning that. I only went through hell over it only to be stabbed in the back. I'm not 'back on Twitter'. Paul is.

Conservatives are not my allies and this is why.
Anyway, here's the Hannity video that nobody wanted to acknowledge.
bitchute.com/video/s5jS12eKWIm

-------
The IPOT video that he got no credit for:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/s5jS12eKWImH/

It's a good one.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2023 6:39 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 39b76dd74f91e5a2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2023 7:45 pm

[ltr]RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 Cdc287ccf5064aedKash Patel[/ltr]

@Kash
·Dec 21, 2022
Rod Rosenstein threatened to subpoena us during Russia Gate in 2017, knowing he as AG had 2 months prior actually issued the subpoenas, and then lied to congress about it all, under oath. We got the receipts, Friday night on #KashsCorner, its going to be next level.

[ltr]@Kash[/ltr]

6h
SGAnonReTruthed

This threat was executed by rosenstein n then PADAG n now new special counsel Hur. You guys keeping up? Complete cover up and continued politicization of DOJ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2023 7:46 pm

[ltr]@Kash[/ltr]

·7h
SGAnonReTruthed

Rosenstein appointed mueller special counsel, and now garland appoints rosenstein jr (his protege) special counsel- yall finnaly picking up what weve been putting down? All roads lead to russia gate and special counsels are hand picked #GovernmentGangsters -

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 6:14 pm

[ltr]Big decode.  RICO, baby![/ltr]
---
[ltr]@Qurham17[/ltr]
·3d
@qalerts Great topic. I agree with your take on this.
This is why I believe Durham, Huber and Team of 470 are key. For the last 5+ years they have been laboriously piling up heavy duty indictments, intel and investigations. It’s the only way, “except 1“ (all out military takeover with very little “legal” labors).
That’s why Q 2381 is so significant-
“[Process & Planning - Law and Order
[Military OP]”

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 90eebdebab84b9e3

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 D22c9d16aac2f596

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 Cda03a461bb23572

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 2:53 pm

Old names-new news.   Good one !!!!   BIG TRUTH BOMB COMING ?!

From Grassley:

https://rumble.com/v260nus-those-who-know-cannot-sleep-post-586.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 6:46 pm

[ltr]Kash[/ltr]
·3h

We break it down tonight on #KashsCorner- Senator Warner desperate to get in touch with Deripaska and Steele during heart of Russia Gate. Just read his own texts:

Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee who has been leading a congressional investigation into President Trump's alleged ties to Russia, had extensive contact last year with a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch who was offering Warner access to former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele, according to text messages obtained exclusively by Fox News.

fightwithkash.com/articles/mar

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 Original_21ba1ebe65391cb9

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 6:50 pm

[ltr]@Kash[/ltr]
·7h
FBI Sex-o-rama continues, yes you guessed it, the just charged FBI CI lead for Russia Gate was cheating on his wife while employed by the FBI. maybe he learned this trick from his buddy Peter Strzok, the two of them did work together to lie to FISA court and unlawfully surveil Trump. Who else did these guys sleep with, what about Lisa Page, did she only have an affair with Strzok, were there any others? Its now an established plague at the FBI, and Wray does nothing. we are owed answers #FWK

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 B198f6284198545c
RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 2489d47ddec16e0d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 8:51 am

Criminals will be Criminals together, especially Strzok at the FBI: we know he had another indicted crook working with him (McGonigal) on Russia Gate- read the receiptsRUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 1f447 #FWK thanks @believemedia
fightwithkash.com/articles/fbi

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2023 11:08 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·3h

Uh oh. Looks like the narrative is starting on some names that Q reminded us about.
They’re doomed.

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 F5f4632a7b637508
DineshDSouza
@DineshDSouza

·4h

How Bill Kristol, John Podesta and the gang at Hamilton 68 knowingly promulgated lies about Russian involvement in US elections. rumble.com/v27xp0i-bill-kristo

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2023 3:43 pm

[ltr]lebronsonroids[/ltr]
·48m

Much bigger fish to fry than HB...

.RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 Ed153391c062f691

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2023 7:36 pm

[ltr]Kash[/ltr]
·2h

On this Valentines day, i bring you the 4 middle aged white guys that used to run this country n rigged an election in favor of the dem agenda- so by aocs logic, they are all racists. No wait, thats transpo sec Buttigieg who blames brown rail road ties for environmental disasters. Or is it our WH press secs that cant spell blackface Trudeaus Canada???
RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 007ad3582ae04370

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2023 9:46 am

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 FsF9cLaagAABf2o?format=jpg&name=small

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 FsF7g7aaMAAvsEd?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2023 9:47 pm

intheMatrixxx

·
10h

Dark Money Lawyer: Marc Elias.
RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 FsKErx7XoAILgSg?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2023 7:14 am

Replying to [ltr]@susanbull62[/ltr], [ltr]@AbdirahmanLarsen[/ltr], and 3 more

After they said Trump colluded with Russia, they appointed Mueller as special counsel and spent $32 million investigating the matter. They found no wrongdoing.
Later, we found out Clinton had actually colluded with Russia… What happened to her? Nothing.
After they said Trump committed quid pro quo with Ukraine, they impeached him.
We later found out it was actually Biden that was involved in fraud and quid pro quo with Ukraine. What happened to him? Nothing.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2023 7:15 am

Before the 2020 Presidential election the FBI knew:
Biden possessed and stored classified documents illegally.
Hunter’s Laptop was real.
Russian collusion was a hoax.
The Mueller investigation was a hoax.
Biden was involved in official misconduct, quid quo pro with Ukraine.
The FBI, the DOJ and members of Congress lied about all of it.
The FBI then colluded with Big Tech to censor anyone who attempted to expose their lies on Social Media.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2023 11:42 am

[ltr]@Kash[/ltr]
·1h

LIAR- you were running Biden campaign when you called/emailed Morell for Steele Dossier 2.0 aka 51 Intel letter- thats the definition of politics. You are why people have no faith in this administration

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 5c8e9f542ec35d54

Real America’s Voice

[ltr]@realamericasvoice[/ltr]
·1h

Blinken denies any role in letter dismissing Hunter Biden laptop as Russian disinformation
"I'm not engaging in politics," Blinken said. "I've got a lot on my agenda."
americasvoice.news/justthenews

RAV LINKS linktr.ee/realamericasvoice
Subscribe to our Substack: realamericasvoice.substack.com

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2023 6:54 am

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 Cc1c29699cca42cc

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2023 7:57 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 956d0cead2aaeb0f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 4:15 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 88e2a8f212a09e8f

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 D4510cbdd3669f12
I don't know why Belsen should be connected to this Q drop, but it has been by "Nine of cups"
-----
Belsen, also known as Bergen-Belsen, was a Nazi concentration camp located in what is now Lower Saxony in northern Germany, southwest of the town of Bergen near Celle. Originally established as a prisoner of war camp, parts of it became a concentration camp in 1943.1 The British Army reached the notorious Bergen-Belsen concentration camp near Hanover in the spring of 1945, facing the full horrors of the Holocaust.0 Corporal Ian Forsyth was among the first British troops to reach the camp 75 years ago.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 4:30 pm

I just needed to keep reading.  Here's the next post:

[ltr]NineofCups[/ltr]
·52m

Did you know they've had an active 'Storm' against us? Did you know they've failed for years straight?
Did you know our Storm arrives the second we deplete their weapons supply enough?
'Crossfire - the Plot that killed Kennedy'
'Their Cemetery Sown with Corn: An Englishman Stands Against the Nazi Storm'

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 E6d32909d26d837aRUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 D5e08b3214b32623

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2023 6:20 pm

[ltr]@gatewaypundit[/ltr]

Lawless FBI Director James Comey on Donald Trump: “I Think He Poses a Near Existential Threat to the Rule of Law” (VIDEO)
thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/l

====
RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 80810faf224401f6

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 5:57 pm

[ltr]@karaleigh729[/ltr]

·4h

Clinton Campaign Contractor Withheld 1,500 Documents Requested By Durham
trendingpoliticsnews.com/new-c

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 C889ebf9f06d3546

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 11:33 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·23h

We literally discussed this exact Q drop reference last night on File 52, anons.
Counterintelligence Operations continue.

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 821a8079c3e8b1fd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2023 5:22 pm

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1524590783281741826.html

Unbelievable corruption.

This law disappearing from the Federal Register on January 5th, 2017 is very interesting to say the least...

The fact that this exact date coincides with Obama's IC meeting regarding NSA Flynn, Russia and the 2016 "Election Hack" is even more troubling.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2023 4:49 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/04/schiff-asked-twitter-to-censor-journalist-paul-sperry-who-revealed-whistleblower/

“Schiff also lied about his contact with the “whistleblower,” first claiming that his committee had never spoken to the whistleblower, then admitting that they had done so.”
“Later, Sperry published an article at RealClearInvestigations identifying the “whistleblower” as a CIA analyst named Eric Ciaramella…”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2023 4:50 pm

.The Democrats created fake research to smear Donald Trump. Then in further criminal acts used this fake Dossier to illegally unmask and spy on an innocent presidential transition team.”
“...Schiff knew of this FISA abuse and worked diligently to stop Chairman Nunes from investigating further.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next