Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 3:02 pm

Kash Patel on his lawsuit against Schiff, McCabe, Comey, Strzok, Page, Rosenstein, Wray, & Swalwell: “We are dropping the hammer on a federal lawsuit for them violating my constitutional rights & unlawfully surveilling me in 2017 just to get dirt on Devin Nunes.”

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 6:23 pm

Dealt with a long time ago

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 6 B810ef2e6b79c4da

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2023 6:24 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 6 849e9f402377ac34

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2023 9:57 am

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 6 8880101b0003f4bf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2023 9:58 am

[ltr]PepeDeluxe[/ltr]
·16h

Someone said we should be nicer to Chris Christie
Well...I found him a job

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 6 86a6699b04dad7cc

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2023 10:01 am

[ltr]@PepeDeluxe[/ltr]
·17h

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/07/22/trump-warns-democrats-about-sending-him-to-prison-n2626064

Trump Warns Democrats About Sending Him to Prison

“I think it’s a very dangerous thing to even talk about,” Trump added, “because we do have a tremendously passionate group of voters, much more passion than they had in 2020 and much more passion than in 2016. I think it would be very dangerous.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 9:49 am

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 6 554d901d84ae1196

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2023 5:54 pm

A puzzle:

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 6 9cafd9ab9d40ee92

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 6 46283ea1b1d0a0f2

CONTD

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2023 6:01 pm

Let’s use the Wall at the Southern Border to turn the Brains of Humanity back on
The Steel Slats are a bunch of Mini Obelisks (See previous posts)
“Border has more importance than what is publicly disclosed.”
Brainwash to Brainstorm
RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 6 06d272b03325eb62

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 8:51 pm

HUGE NEWS!!! :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

AN EARTH SHATTERING REPORT just came out that PROVES the CIA, under Obama with John Brennan at the helm, orchestrated and collaborated with Five Eyes (US,UK,Aus,NZ,Canada) intelligence agencies to frame President Trump as a Russian agent during the RussiaGate HOAX.

The GRAVITY of this realization CANNOT be understated…

That means an outgoing US President openly conspired to SABOTAGE the incoming President and forever stain his legacy. This HOAX was perpetuated DAILY by the Mainstream Media, and RUNIED the lives of countless individuals as a result. 

The whole “Steele Dossier” was a maliciously contrived, and FALSE report designed do destroy the image of President Trump in the public eye.

This is TREASON of the highest degree, and MUST NOT GO UNPUNISHED, or we will NOT have a country left. The penalty for this kind of crime must make an example, and send a message, CLEAN & SWIFT.

The Plot Against The President is NOT a “conspiracy theory.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 10:22 am

Here's the word FULSOME

Shadow of Ezra

@ShadowofEzra

[size=17]A document has surfaced revealing a request from President Barack Obama to the United Kingdom regarding intelligence gathering on The Trump Organization and Donald J. Trump.

The letter addressed to Boris Johnson also mentions Susan Rice's involvement in spying on Trump during his transition period.

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 6 GGbfzYmX0AAVbd0?format=jpg&name=900x900
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 8:36 am

BREAKING NEWS: AN EARTH SHATTERING REPORT just came out that PROVES the CIA, under Obama with John Brennan at the helm, orchestrated and collaborated with Five Eyes (US,UK,AUS,NZ,CANADA) intelligence agencies to frame President Trump as a Russian agent during the RussiaGate Hoax.

That means an outgoing US President openly conspired to Sabotage the incoming President and forever stain his legacy.

The whole “Steele Dossier” was a maliciously contrived, and FALSE report designed do destroy the image of President Trump in the public eye. This is straight up TREASON.

We are finally getting to the head of the snake!

Join: Mr. Pool (https://t.me/+Ckoo229SELc5OTM8) :boom:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2024 3:17 pm

The Traitors Who Signed The FISA Warrants Allowing The Spying On Presidential Candidate Donald J. Trump, And Later President Donald J. Trump.

Dana J. Boente - Acting AG
Rod J. Rosenstein - Deputy AG
Sally Q. Yates - Deputy AG
James B. Comey - Director FBI
Andrew G. McCabe - Deputy Director FBI
Anne C. Conway - FISA Court Judge
Rosemary M. Collyer - FISA Court Judge
Raymond J. Dearie - FISA Court Judge
Michael W. Mosman - FISA Court Judge

The Penalty For Treason Is Death. The Sole Method Of Execution By The U.S. Military Is Lethal Injection.

Join My Channel WarNuse (https://t.me/+D2-u_ajOD-8wNzUy)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 9:10 am

https://revolver.news/2024/04/hillary-clinton-portion-of-the-mar-a-lago-raid-comes-into-focus/

Merrick Garland/Lisa Monaco DOJ and Chris Wray/Steven D’Antuono FBI sent agents to interview (interrogate) one of Trump’s closest personal aides without Trump’s knowledge.
The ruse–once again–was national security interests. (Just like Mike Flynn ambush by FBI in 2017). Nauta, like Flynn, wanted to help the FBI get information.
But Nauta walked into a perjury trap by agents who talk like Romy and Michelle.
--
Again, the reason Biden (illegally) raided Trump is because Trump declassified (via memo on 1/19/2021) and kept his personal copy of his Crossfire Hurricane presidential records.
Biden, through his Deputy Counsel White House Jonathan Su, waived Trump’s claim of executive privilege.
Biden AG Merrick Garland personally approved the raid.
These Crossfire Hurricane records are devastating to Obama, Biden, Hillary, Clapper, Comey, and so many others.
They made up the Russian collusion hoax in 2016.
Because Russia almost certainly hacked Hillary’s home server.
Evidencing her Clinton Foundation foreign corruption as Obama’s Secretary of State.
If Russia leaked the hacked material before the election, Hillary wanted to blame a Trump dirty campaign trick—falsely accusing him of colluding with Russia.
Conspiracy theory?
51 former intel agents, working with the CIA, ran the same play with Hunter’s laptop of Biden’s foreign corruption in 2020.
This is a criminal conspiracy.
Trump could have publicly disclosed these declassified Crossfire Hurricane records in his civil lawsuit versus Hillary over the Russian-collusion hoax
Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart, a Democrat operative who bashed Trump on Facebook, was forced to recuse from that case.
Six weeks later, Reinhart’s clear bias against Trump (somehow) didn’t matter anymore. Reinhart approved Biden’s (through Garland and Jay Bratt, now Jack Smith’s counselor) unprecedented, unnecessary, and unlawful raid on Trump.
For presidential records Trump was allowed to have in the Office of the Former President, per the Presidential Records Act.
In other words, Obama and Biden have politicized and weaponized law enforcement and intel agencies to interfere in the 2016, 2020, and 2024 presidential elections against Trump.
Because Obama and Biden know Trump has the goods on their ongoing Russian-collusion criminal conspiracy.
The Trump 47 DOJ must deliver severe consequences.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 9:12 am

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 6 1f446  RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 6 1f446 

Revealed: Court Document Release Indicates Jack Smith and FBI Were After Obama and North Korea-Related Documents in Mar-a-Lago Raid via @gatewaypundit

~T edit: But we already knew this. [they] knew Trump had them.....and has [them] all. 

https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/1783506223435841589?t=I6A64G1Y9h6Wb-C0B14r4A&s=19

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6