Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2022 12:02 pm

Musk Is ‘Doubly Pissed Off’ Over Donation to Hillary Clinton After Learning She Approved Trump Collusion Hoax

https://conservativebrief.com/musk-is-63027/

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2022 3:06 pm

Here's Robby pushing some Hillery lies,#RobbyMook,

https://twitter.com/MARKREE82166644/status/1528103613217873921

Lies is an understatement

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2022 7:43 pm

This trial is about much more than a single false statement charge -

It is Durham telling the public the story of how the Clinton machine and its agents used the media and the FBI to spread lies to influence the election.

Are we to believe it was limited to the Alfa Bank hoax?

https://technofog.substack.com/p/hillary-clintons-media-strategy-revealed?s=w

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2022 11:04 am

Clinton Lawyer Marc Elias Sings Like a Canary at Sussman-Durham Trial
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2022/05/19/clinton-lawyer-marc-elias-sings-like-a-canary-at-sussman-durham-trial-n1599222

Elias confirmed in his testimony that he hired Fusion GPS to conduct opposition research for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign in 2016. He also testified that he would share “the fruits of their work” with senior Clinton campaign officials, and that Fusion GPS was also working for the DNC as part of its support for Hillary’s campaign.
Elias also revealed that a number of Clinton campaign officials were aware of the opposition research Fusion GPS was conducting against Trump, including campaign manager Robby Mook, campaign chairman John Podesta, policy director Jake Sullivan, and communications official Jennifer Palmieri.
Jake Sullivan is currently serving as Joe Biden’s National Security advisor.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2022 7:39 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 FTRrgWSX0AIsoJV?format=jpg&name=small
RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 FTWPkKbWIAAGRC5?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2022 7:40 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 FTZyQMQWAAECpkh?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2022 7:58 am

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 FTWHA5rX0AAi038?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2022 7:02 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 FT9rOrIWUAAehFg?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 8:43 am

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 FUK4YC-XEAIJLC4?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 12:08 pm

[size=15]DawsonSField

@DawsonSField

·
3h

[/size]
The Bash Report on unmasking has been FOIA'd by Jason Leopold.

Some had been duped into believing the "principals" identified in the unmasking reports were the ones asking to unmask people.

But it was the intelligence briefers doing the unmaskings.

Thread:
https://twitter.com/DawsonSField/status/1532008635324370947

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2022 7:27 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 FUSMQ6eWUAM-arv?format=jpg&name=medium
RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 FUSMRB2WAAYzzEX?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2022 7:28 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 FUSMRIjWAAAqX43?format=jpg&name=900x900
RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 FUSMRP4WAAA1t8-?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 9:06 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 FUV3v99UUAAg7kp?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 1:57 pm

Above, Lisa Page as an FBI lawyer in 2017 wroteThe FBI deceived the House, Senate and the Justice Department about the substance and strength of evidence undergirding its counterintelligence investigation of President Trump, according to a recently declassified document and other material.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2022/06/09/new_fbi_deceptions_exposed_in_declassified_lisa_page_memo_571911.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2022 7:43 pm

[ltr]General Flynn , [8/2/2022 8:46 PM]
[Forwarded from Brian Cates (Brian Cates)]
RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 1f6a8NEW COLUMN ALERT!!!RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 1f6a8

The Danchenko trial slated for October is already heating up.

Forget the Sussmann trial, this trial of the suspected Russian spy who was the main source for the fake 
Steele Dossier is going to blow the lid off of everything.[/ltr]

[ltr]And Durham will be handling this case HIMSELF. [/ltr]

[ltr]https://briancates.substack.com/p/john-durham-will-be-the-main-prosecutor[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2022 10:35 pm

General Flynn Files $50M Lawsuit Against FBI and DOJ Over Russia Probe;

youtu.be/xwDRu1SWuHQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2022 4:49 pm

Limp wrist Lindsey knew if was Democrat oppo research from the get go

Lindsey Graham told President Trump that John McCain "acted appropriately" in regards to the now-infamous Steele dossier and "deserves better" than Trump's criticism of him. Speaking to reporters regarding his conversation with the POTUS over the weekend, Graham said, "Trump believes that it was the McCain people that spread this.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/25/lindsey-graham-told-john-mccain-to-turn-over-steele-dossier/

Breitbart (https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/25/lindsey-graham-told-john-mccain-to-turn-over-steele-dossier/)
Lindsey Graham Told John McCain to Turn Over Steele Dossier | Breitbart

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2022 2:13 pm

https://t.me/MrQ17/241

When the Mueller report came out, it redacted the conversations of Roger Stone.

Specifically with regards to his connection to Israel.

The MSM ran interference for them and pushed the theory it was Tzahi Hanegbi, a mid-ranking Israeli official.
They are purposefully wrong.
--
Let me unmask the real culprit for you:

The contact who acted as a go-between for Roger Stone. Who had meetings with PM Netanyahu in Italy and Israel, was none other than now deceased billionaire, and uber zionist Sheldon Adelson.
The same Adelson responsible for orchestrating the illegal UC Global spying operation against Julian Assange at the behest of the CIA and Mossad.
-----
When it is all revealed, 98% of Washington will fall.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 6:21 pm

Sounds like a gotcha to me..

Ezra Cohen (Official), [8/20/2022 7:18 PM]

Who is Rodney Joffe and just why is he important?

Rodney Lance Joffe, born 1954, is a South African-American entrepreneur and cybersecurity expert.  Joffe is also known as ‘Max’ and ‘Tech Executive-1.’  According to Wikileaks he is a recipient of the FBI's Director's Award for Outstanding Cyber Investigation for his role in uncovering the Maripisa botnet.  He is also one of four people who investigated apparent communications between computer servers at The Trump Organization and Alfa-Bank in Russia.  

It was reported that Joffe's firm had a cybersecurity contract with the Executive Office of the President to keep track of its DNS.  (DNS: ‘Domain Name System’ which basically serves as the phone book for the Internet by translating human-friendly computer hostnames into IP addresses.)

For traffic after the Russian hacking of White House networks in 2015 and 2016, Special counsel John Durham had alleged in February 2022 that Joffe had exploited his access to internet traffic from Trump Tower and the White House to seek derogatory information on Donald Trump.  
This Feb. 11 Durham filing shows that Hillary Clinton’s campaign paid a technology company to spy on Donald Trump in an effort to establish an “inference” and “narrative” to link Trump to Russia.  Durham’s February 11 motion focused on potential conflicts of interest related to the representation of former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann, who has been charged with making a false statement to a federal agent, according to Fox News.  In a section titled “Factual Background,” Durham’s filing reveals that Sussmann “had assembled and conveyed the allegations to the FBI on behalf of at least two specific clients, including a technology executive (Tech Executive-1) at a U.S.-based Internet company (Internet Company 1) and the Clinton campaign.”

Trump White House adviser Garrett Ziegler noted in a Telegram Post that Rodney Joffe is the person referred to as “Tech Executive-1” in Sussman’s indictment.  The new Durham filing, Ziegler added, shows that “Joffe et al. monitored Trump’s Internet traffic while he was President of the United States.” 

Trump said in a statement:
“The latest pleading from Special Counsel Robert Durham provides indisputable evidence that my campaign and presidency were spied on by operatives paid by the Hillary Clinton Campaign in an effort to develop a completely fabricated connection to Russia. This is a scandal far greater in scope and magnitude than Watergate and those who were involved in and knew about this spying operation should be subject to criminal prosecution. In a stronger period of time in our country, this crime would have been punishable by death. In addition, reparations should be paid to those in our country who have been damaged by this.”

Durham’s filing revealed that Sussmann and Tech Executive-1 (Joffe) had met and communicated with another law partner, who was serving as General Counsel to the Clinton campaign. Sources told Fox News that lawyer is Marc Elias, who worked at the law firm Perkins Coie.  Durham’s filing states that in July 2016, the tech executive worked with Sussmann, a U.S. investigative firm retained by Law Firm 1 on behalf of the Clinton campaign, numerous cyber researchers and employees at multiple internet companies to “assemble the purported data and white papers. In connection with these efforts, Tech Executive-1 exploited his access to non-public and/or proprietary Internet data. 
Tech Executive-1 also enlisted the assistance of researchers at a U.S.-based university who were receiving and analyzing large amounts of Internet data in connection with a pending federal government cybersecurity research contract.”  The filing continued: “Tech Executive-1 tasked these researchers to mine Internet data to establish ‘an inference’ and ‘narrative’ tying then-candidate Trump to Russia. In doing so, Tech Executive-1 indicated that he was seeking to please certain ‘VIPs,’ referring to individuals at Law Firm-1 and the Clinton campaign.”    On Feb.

Join: :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy (link)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 7:43 pm

https://t.me/inmagnaexcitatio/91442

https://twitter.com/HansMahncke/status/1554498688109748224?s=20&t=K8IHGc_aV6taZXN5v5uz4w

Wait Durham’s adding RICO prosecutors?

Gee that’s a strange move for a guy getting ready to shut it all down after this next trial.

Twitter (https://twitter.com/HansMahncke/status/1554498688109748224?s=20&t=K8IHGc_aV6taZXN5v5uz4w)
Hans Mahncke
Adam Small has been added to Durham's team.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 7:45 pm

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 FaygBDcXEAAYUQf?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 2:46 pm

This would be quite the turnabout given that for more than five years Halper has avoided indictment for lying to the FBI. 

https://thefederalist.com/2022/08/24/if-this-fbi-spys-scorched-earth-legal-strategy-backfires-hell-finally-pay-for-russia-hoaxing/

FBI Spy Stefan Halper's Aggressive Legal Strategy Might Backfire
This would be quite the turnabout given that for more than five years Halper has avoided indictment for lying to the FBI.

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/115343

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 8:49 am

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/doj-releases-unredacted-barr-memo-trump-obstruction-mueller-probe-rcna44690

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 9:02 am

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1433   pic of NY Post cover

Not strange at all NEW YORK POST> [ DS] MEDIA turning on their counterparts.

The ONLY time this happens is when the bad guys know their corrupt leaders/ handlers/ are being exposed >>>. So they jump ship... squeal to the public and Real Authorities////

[ DURHAM ] 
[ DURHAM ]
[[[[.       .DURHAM.      .]]]]
[[[[[[[         ! DURHAM!       .]]]]]]

GOT THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IN PANIC...
>

The hand of DURHAM .. Reaches far into the Future<
... Those in EU .UK CANADA, Australia. Israel that don't know DURHAM ...WILL be well Equipped with knowledge in due time
> On the :alarm_clock::watch:

More: :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 7:03 pm

[Forwarded from The General]

NEW: A federal judge rejected an effort by Igor Danchenko to use certain classified information in the upcoming trial brought by special counsel John Durham (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tag/john-durham) against the alleged main source for British ex-spy Christopher Steele’s dossier (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tag/christopher-steele).

There were dueling sealed motions by the prosecution and defense this month related to the possible use of certain pieces of classified information during trial, though details on the contents of the filings were scant. Durham’s team filed a motion on its "objections concerning use, relevance, and admissibility of classified information" in mid-August following a motion by Danchenko’s team on its "intent to use classified information" earlier in the month. 

Durham won that battle today.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/judge-rejects-danchenko-effort-classified-information-durham-trial

@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 7:43 pm

] DURHAM [ Report & Indictments<

Trump on DURHAM probe,>>He said that there’s a lot coming”, because he has heard that from the wide-ranging investigation led by Special Counsel John Durham, who is probing the origins of the FBI’s investigation into Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.

“I hear there’s a lot coming,” Trump told former top aide Kash Patel on The Epoch Times’ “Kash’s Corner.” The interview will premiere at 8 p.m. Eastern on Feb. 7 on EpochTV.com.

“We’re gonna see what happens. But what he’s doing is one of the most important jobs being done right now in America.”
________
> This will connect everything
Five eyes headed by Obama, Soros, [DS] MI5-6 , Israeli Mossad , Australia Corrupt mil. INTEL. Italian corruption Mil.INTEL
UN. NATO. 

>The full circle of connections of Big Tech. China CCP, big pharma, [DS] MSM > HRC < 

THE FULL CIRCLE OF DURHAM PROBE LEADS TO TREASON, ELECTION FRAUD, FOREIGN OCCUPATION OF U.S. TERRITORY, OCCUPATION OF THE THREE BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT. 
>THE PROBE WILL LEAD DIRECTLY TO WHO CREATED THE VIRUS [ OBAMA, FAUCI, NIAID,NIH ,CDC., > ROCKEFELLERS<]
_______
Now you understand why The CABAL as trying so hard to create a WORLD WAR ( confusion, disruption, distraction)...
/// The DEEP STATE still has mass CONTROL over the MSM.
and several weather weapons to create chaos and blame climate change( climate change will bring in a new World Order AGENDA connected to controlling travel, bank accounts, microchips, 5g tracking passes)////>>>>>>>

FORTUNATELY  WHITE HATS HAVE HAD A PLAN IN PLACE SINCE 1999 WITH A GROWN 32 NATION ALLIANCE<

Keep your faith PATRIOTS, ANONS, freedom fighters...

Your inside the Storm of CENTURY to EXPOSURE the World CABAL who have been creating WARS for thousands of
Years and running tyrannical governments that enslave humans to no end and tax them for everything they accomplish and don't accomplish till death...

The END is near of the Great AWAKENING battle.... But the hardest part of the WAR is looming.....> Near death civilization EVENT<

Buckled up is going to really bad for awhile longer.....
>Riots
>Food, goods shortages
>Gas INFLATION
>World market [ CRASH]
>CONTINUING MILITARY UNREST, ( WILL SEE MAJOR MIL. MOVEMENTS AND OCCUPATION IN MAJOR COUNTRIES DO TO CIVIL UNREST)
>FINANCIAL CRASH that will effect the sleeping sheep ( this EVENT will awaken the sleeping society to open their eyes to world & government corruption,)
>
>
>
EVENTS>
>

Events>

Events

> Near death civilization EVENT<

The Great AWAKENING in full EFFECT takes force . Society finally RISES In mass forces...

MILITARY STEPS IN WORLD WIDE ...>>>>THE FALL OF THE CABAL.<<<<
  _______
Many good things are already happening.... Europe is protesting by the hundreds of thousands and millions every week AGAINST mandates and forced oppression/ fighting for freedom of speech and freedom of choice 

Canada Freedom convoys that will lead to U.S. freedom convoys that are leading to European freedom Convoys ( start point FINLAND)

> Many EVENTS are in place to AWAKEN THE WORLD...
________
[ DURHAM ]
]] DURHAM [[

13-Nov-2020 6:20:55 AM CET
8kun/qresearch11621106
Durham.

Q
______
Q knew :sunglasses:

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q)White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy)to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 8:00 pm

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/28/sunday-talks-out-from-the-shadows-the-primary-architect-of-the-trump-targeting-operation-surfaces-on-abc-news/

YAY!  THERE'S A VIDEO

WOW  is she ever NASTY !!!

um...is that an Adam's apple ?

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 Mary-McCord-2-Head-shot

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2022 9:15 am

https://t.me/thehallsofjusticewatchtower/16792

News:📜Igor Danchenko Filing Reveals FBI Knew Steele Dossier Was a Fake in Jan. 2017 Before They Launched Special Counsel, Before Comey Testified to Congress

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/igor-danchenko-filing-reveals-fbi-knew-steele-dossier-fake-jan-2017-launched-special-counsel-comey-testified-congress/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2022 8:22 pm

@Midnight Rider

Kash highlights a huge revelation brought forth by the Danchenko team in court pleadings. According to Danchenko’s own motion to dismiss, the FBI knew the Steele dossier was total BS in January of 2017: "You now have the source, the #1 source of the Steele dossier, pleading in federal court.... essentially under oath, that 'the Steele dossier was BS, I was its main source, and I told the FBI that in January of 2016.'"

Sounds like Danchenko is singin’ like a bird 😁🔥

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2022 8:11 pm

A judge in Florida has dismissed Donald Trump’s case against multiple parties for their involvement in Spygate. 

Here is what will happen:

First off the District Judge, Donald M. Middlebrooks is a Clinton appointee (Imagine that).

The ruling will be appealed, especially after the judge could not help himself from writing a 60+ page totally biased opinion which reaks of his Left Wing belief system. 

This judge will be reversed by a panel of 3 judges on the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals.  

This ruling is clear error.
👀

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.610157/gov.uscourts.flsd.610157.267.0.pdf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 12:10 pm

John Durham Team Makes Major Announcement Ahead Of Trial

The plot thickens.

The “primary source” behind the discredited “Steele Dossier” used by the FBI to kick off the so-called ‘Russiagate’ counterintelligence investigation into then-GOP presidential contender Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign was a paid asset of the bureau for years.

In court filings on Tuesday, Special Prosecutor John Durham revealed that the source, Igor Danchenko, was a paid “confidential human source in the investigation of” Trump’s campaign, though the FBI “had prior concerns that the businessman was tied to Moscow’s intelligence services,” Just the News’ John Solomon reported.

Join: :point_down::point_down::point_down:
https://t.me/+Y1z5_ORUcUpjY2Ni

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 7:51 pm

John J. Durham, son of John H. Durham, is still working out of EDNY and is still the Director of Joint Task Force Vulcan. 

The War on MS-13 continues. 

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/ms-13-gang-member-fugitive-extradited-el-salvador-face-racketeering-and-murder-charges

)MS-13 Gang Member Fugitive Extradited from El Salvador to Face
“The extradition of Guevara-Castro demonstrates the resolve of this Office and law enforcement

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2022 6:18 pm

New filing in the Igor Dancenko case - 

Reveals Special Counsel Durham intends to introduce as evidence the internal LYNC messages of FBI Analysts/Agents. 

This includes the messages of FBI Analyst Brain Auten - who helped "manage" Danchenko and helped cover-up  Hunter Biden evidence.

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 FcuiLniXEAUctM0?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2022 3:38 pm

How does Special Counsel John Durham prove Igor Danchenko never received a call from Sergei Millian, when Millian is unavailable at trial?

Easy. Just introduce Danchenko's phone records.

Here is the full document - Durham's opposition to Danchenko's motion to dismiss: 

https://www.scribd.com/document/595004262/83-Gov-Opposition-to-Danchenko-Motion-to-Dismiss

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2022 1:49 pm

PANIC in DC: The FBI took Danchenko off their payroll the same day that John Durham was appointed.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 10:30 am

Listening to an interview with Oz on Bongino:

Talking about the last words of the National Anthem.
'Land of the free, home of the brave'

Important that those two things go together.

Oz:
'You don't get to be free if you are not brave...'

It is a hard lesson we have learned over the past few years.

Something tells me even more bravery will be called for before all of this is over. 

Are you up for it?
----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 10:32 am

1st Amendment Praetorian, [9/18/2022 11:25 AM]
[Forwarded from Miz Donna thoughts (Donna Willett)]
Ratcliffe on Maria this morning on Judge Dearie as the choice.

He signed one of the FISA applications that we now know was based on FBI false evidence. It gave the FISA court a black eye, he was taken advantage of by the FBI/DOJ so I don't think he will take their assertions at face value.

We shall see..

1st Amendment Praetorian, [9/18/2022 11:25 AM]
Dearie is also going to be looking at issues of classification.  There is an issue is if even if they are still marked, are they still classified? Ratcliffe says he saw 1000s of documents related to Steele re Prague and Crown reporting that were marked Top Secret, but were lies. They were no more TS to protect 'sources and methods' than your child's creative writing assignment.

1st Amendment Praetorian, [9/18/2022 11:26 AM]
They will look at the documents to see if there is anything that is valuable to national security,  and Ratcliffe knows from personal experience that is not the case, especially with the Russiagate docs.

____
I guess thats why all the Dems freaked out and want the additional cover of a National Security review to keep them hidden...

He then explains one of the documents he declassed going out the door re Danchenko.  
He explains that the FBI knew that the Steele dossier was a lie based on their interviews. But

Comey and McCabe wanted to include the dossiee annex to the IC assessment.

And all of that was listed as TS. But it was all a pile of garbage.

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 10:34 am

He points out that the FBI knew Danchenko lied to them, but made him a paid informant. 

And at the time Durham was investigating Danchenko for lying,  he was a paid informant.

------
Part of me wonders if Barrs Oct 2020 letter making Durham special counsel made them release Danchenko as a CHS.

They had thought he would stay buried, but realized the investigation would continue past the election. 

Or maybe a deal was made. We will give you him if you stay away from us.

Just spitballing here.

[Forwarded from The Library (Harold Finch)]
Better than 50/50 chance Danchenko is set up as the fall guy for the FBI & FOJ crimes.

1st Amendment Praetorian, [9/18/2022 11:27 AM]
Maria asks if we will ever see accountability from the FBI. Asks when did the FBI become the enforcement arm of the Democratic party 

Mentions the Oped from the WSJ last week that described how Mueller ruined the FBI.

Ratcliffe talks about the Whistleblowers that have come out and said the FBI is too political.

There are real problems because of the leadership of the FBI over the past 2 decades.

He mentions the Nunes memo, and how it was met with scorn and derision. And everyone screamed sources and methods would be revealed if it was declassified.

What did we see after it was? It was embarrassing to the FBI and showed they had criminal liability for lying to the FISA court.

What we have seen is the FBI has not applied justice evenly.

Less than half of Americans trust the FBI.

Maria says wasn't it the FBI who brought us the 2020 election line that it was the 'safest, most secure election in history' ?

Didn't they do the 'investigations' afterwards?
Ratcliffe said yes they had that responsibility..

She left it at that for everyone to think about.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 1:59 pm

Who is Rodney Joffe and just why is he important?

Rodney Lance Joffe, born 1954, is a South African-American entrepreneur and cybersecurity expert.  Joffe is also known as ‘Max’ and ‘Tech Executive-1.’  According to Wikileaks he is a recipient of the FBI's Director's Award for Outstanding Cyber Investigation for his role in uncovering the Maripisa botnet.  He is also one of four people who investigated apparent communications between computer servers at The Trump Organization and Alfa-Bank in Russia.  

It was reported that Joffe's firm had a cybersecurity contract with the Executive Office of the President to keep track of its DNS.  (DNS: ‘Domain Name System’ which basically serves as the phone book for the Internet by translating human-friendly computer hostnames into IP addresses.)

For traffic after the Russian hacking of White House networks in 2015 and 2016, Special counsel John Durham had alleged in February 2022 that Joffe had exploited his access to internet traffic from Trump Tower and the White House to seek derogatory information on Donald Trump.  
This Feb. 11 Durham filing shows that Hillary Clinton’s campaign paid a technology company to spy on Donald Trump in an effort to establish an “inference” and “narrative” to link Trump to Russia.  Durham’s February 11 motion focused on potential conflicts of interest related to the representation of former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann, who has been charged with making a false statement to a federal agent, according to Fox News.  In a section titled “Factual Background,” Durham’s filing reveals that Sussmann “had assembled and conveyed the allegations to the FBI on behalf of at least two specific clients, including a technology executive (Tech Executive-1) at a U.S.-based Internet company (Internet Company 1) and the Clinton campaign.”
Trump White House adviser Garrett Ziegler noted in a Telegram Post that Rodney Joffe is the person referred to as “Tech Executive-1” in Sussman’s indictment.  The new Durham filing, Ziegler added, shows that “Joffe et al. monitored Trump’s Internet traffic while he was President of the United States.” 

Trump said in a statement:
“The latest pleading from Special Counsel Robert Durham provides indisputable evidence that my campaign and presidency were spied on by operatives paid by the Hillary Clinton Campaign in an effort to develop a completely fabricated connection to Russia. This is a scandal far greater in scope and magnitude than Watergate and those who were involved in and knew about this spying operation should be subject to criminal prosecution. In a stronger period of time in our country, this crime would have been punishable by death. In addition, reparations should be paid to those in our country who have been damaged by this.”

Durham’s filing revealed that Sussmann and Tech Executive-1 (Joffe) had met and communicated with another law partner, who was serving as General Counsel to the Clinton campaign. Sources told Fox News that lawyer is Marc Elias, who worked at the law firm Perkins Coie.  Durham’s filing states that in July 2016, the tech executive worked with Sussmann, a U.S. investigative firm retained by Law Firm 1 on behalf of the Clinton campaign, numerous cyber researchers and employees at multiple internet companies to “assemble the purported data and white papers. In connection with these efforts, Tech Executive-1 exploited his access to non-public and/or proprietary Internet data. Tech Executive-1 also enlisted the assistance of researchers at a U.S.-based university who were receiving and analyzing large amounts of Internet data in connection with a pending federal government cybersecurity research contract.”  The filing continued: “Tech Executive-1 tasked these researchers to mine Internet data to establish ‘an inference’ and ‘narrative’ tying then-candidate Trump to Russia. In doing so, Tech Executive-1 indicated that he was seeking to please certain ‘VIPs,’ referring to individuals at Law Firm-1 and the Clinton campaign.”    On Feb.

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q):point_right:White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy):point_left:to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 9:19 am

Breaking:
FOIA requested emails show defense contractor L3, who is supplying VAMPIRE military equipment to Ukraine, funded by US taxpayers, was actively negotiating military engagement and operations in the country as far back as 2019 through the Department of Defense USAI program.
document  https://t.me/RealWikileaks/831

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2022 3:34 pm

Kash expects more Durham bombshells to come out of the Danchenko trial: "We are just starting that journey to educate America and the world about what John Durham is doing. Stay tuned - that trial is coming up in a couple weeks, and I think you're going to get a few more bombshells of reporting as to the depths of depravity from our select few at the FBI and DOJ." :popcorn:

FightWithKash.com

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2022 3:39 pm

We've got some BIG developments in the Danchenko case that aren't getting the attention they deserve. I posted about them yesterday. Here are the links:

Danchenko informed on Dolan
https://t.me/realjust_human/9509
https://t.me/realjust_human/9510

Dolan is going to testify against Danchenko
https://t.me/realjust_human/9519

Danchenko's Defense is calling FBI agents as witnesses
https://t.me/realjust_human/9521

Danchenko's lies were material
https://t.me/realjust_human/9522

Danchenko knows who the "anonymous caller" was, and so does Durham
https://t.me/realjust_human/9532

I also covered these developments in the second hour of my morning show and in the Bonus Hour I posted late last night.

https://t.me/realjust_human/9500
https://t.me/realjust_human/9527

Telegram (https://t.me/realjust_human/9509)
Just Human Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
Did the FBI pay Danchenko as a CHS in order to obtain information on Chuck Dolan? 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 6:11 am

Durham requested 30 subpoenas for witnesses to testify at the Oct. 11 trial against Danchenko ...

W.H.G.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 1:37 pm

Nunes:
The FBI made Danchenko a paid source in order to hide him from the House Intelligence Committee.

"It's conspiracy...
The department of justice and the FBI conspired to defraud the United States... They did it in conjunction with the Clinton Campaign."

Remember when Kash suggested that Durham caught them in a joint venture conspiracy and that many more will be indicted?
https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2247  vid clip

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2022 7:49 pm

https://fightwithkash.com/articles/governments-reply-to-defendant-igor-danchenkos-opposition-to-the-governments-motions-in-limine

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2022 3:09 pm

https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy/2956

] DURHAM [[>>>
I
>Kash Patel: This story is the biggest political scandal and criminal scandal in US history… 

John Durham has interviewed 24 people in the Grand Jury to include, CIA case officers, FBI agents and directors, leadership in the Clinton Campaign cycle, and they’ve indicted her lawyer. 

So this is just starting. It’s how you build a criminal conspiracy case. And they’re not going to be able to ignore indictments once they start coming in… 

Michael Sussman and Marc Elias were the lead attorneys for the Clinton Campaign. 

They were paid millions and millions of dollars to perpetuate the Steele Dossier fraud. And now we know they were paid millions of dollars to go out and buy false information from a tech executive… And here’s the worst part. 

They secured a “sensitive arrangement” with someone in government to gain access to White House servers. 
That means someone in government gave them permission and paid the contracting tech executive company’s firm to allow that work to happen. 
That could only have been done with the utilization of the intelligence community willingly. 
And that to me is the biggest criminal scandal that we have yet to talk about… 
(on John Durham) He’s going to deliver. This guy is unraveling the biggest criminal conspiracy against a sitting president in the United States history.

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q):point_right:White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy):point_left:to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2022 11:12 am

Kash Patel has a new Durham deck of cards!
The song playing in the ad is Kenny Loggins
"Danger Zone" - specifically these lyrics below. Are we finally at the edge of the precipice?

Out along the edge
Is always where I yearn to be
The further on the edge
The hotter the intensity

Highway to the danger zone
I'm gonna take you
Right into the danger zone
Highway to the danger zone

Ride into the danger zone
---------------
https://t.me/JohnDurham_Channel/203  

Kash expects more Durham bombshells to come out of the Danchenko trial: 

"We are just starting that journey to educate America and the world about what John Durham is doing. Stay tuned - that trial is coming up in a couple weeks, and I think you're going to get a few more bombshells of reporting as to the depths of depravity from our select few at the FBl and DOJ."

https://t.me/JohnDurham_Channel/210

It must be done right.
It must be done according to the rule of law.
It must carry weight.
It must be proven in the court of law.
There can be no mistakes.
Good things sometimes take time.
Attempts to slow/block the inevitable [Justice] will fail.

JOIN JOHN DURHAM CHANNEL (https://t.me/JohnDurham_Channel)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2022 3:11 pm

John Durham just disclosed that Steele dossier source Igor Danchenko was paid by FBI for years.

What more proof do Republicans need that the FBI is corrupt and must be defunded?

Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/ezra_cohen_q)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2022 4:44 pm

Savage FBI Draft Letter Firing Peter Strzok Is Revealed

Former FBI official Peter Strzok was fired in disgrace after concerning anti-Trump messages between himself and FBI lawyer Lisa Page came to light. He is suing, claiming that his privacy was violated and alleging wrongful termination. He is claiming his firing was political and his attorneys deposed the guy who fired him, David Bowdich, who was the deputy director of the FBI. Part of the DOJ response was to attach a draft of the letter for Strzok’s firing to show he wasn’t fired for political reasons.

The letter is a brutal takedown, outlining how bad what Strzok did was and how much it hurt the reputation of the FBI, according to Bowdich

Join: https://t.me/+7E6el_9AMdBkNzQy
---
(yeah.  Where is he working now?)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2022 4:46 pm

Investigation Into FBI ‘Corruption’ Impeded by John Durham Investigation: Senator

Special counsel John Durham’s investigation into the origins of the Trump-Russia collusion claims has prevented lawmakers from obtaining more information about possible misconduct at the FBI and Department of Justice (DOJ), said Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.).

“Our efforts in terms of investigating Hunter Biden and corruption within the FBI was certainly hampered because we had an active criminal investigation under John Durham,” Johnson told Newsmax on Friday, adding that Durham so far has successfully prosecuted few individuals in connection to his investigation.

Overall, Johnson said that he is “not particularly satisfied” with Durham’s probe and the lack of convictions, including what he described as a failure to secure a conviction for lawyer Michael Sussmann. Sussmann was accused by Durham of lying to the FBI while he was working for a law firm representing the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2016, but was acquitted in May of this year.

Durham was appointed in 2019 by then-Attorney General William Barr to investigate government misconduct in the FBI Crossfire Hurricane investigation. So far, the investigation has netted the conviction and sentencing of former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith, who received probation last year.

“And at a minimum, I certainly hope that whatever report [Durham] turns in to Attorney General Merrick Garland that that report be made public,” Johnson said. “The American public deserves to know the truth of the corruption was occurring within the Department of Justice in the FBI.”

Igor Danchenko, a Russian-born national who was the alleged primary source for the controversial dossier concocted by former UK spy Christopher Steele, is slated to go to trial later this month. Danchenko, who has pleaded not guilty, could face up to 25 years in prison if he is convicted.
---
(git 'er done)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS   RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RUSSIAGATE, SPYGATE, DECLAS NEWS
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next