Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time and Space Check

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Time and Space Check - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 5:18 pm

A recent relevant bitchute collection: FallCabal  #7 is new and said to be GOOD!

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/ws4fMTn6yNc7/
-----------------------
This is Joe M's channel:  

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/50tnz2hx6duu/
-----------
Regulators on telegram.  They have alot of stuff.

https://t.me/REQULATORS
---------------------
The True Great Awakening  E's channel of the behind the scenes intl over the years. 

https://t.me/TrueGreatAwakening

Time and Space Check - Page 7 EsnCM6KXYAEPOxv?format=png&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 6:15 pm

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/protesters-torch-covid-test-center-in-holland-on-first-day-of-curfew-99949125643
Video at link.
Protesting against covid restrictions.

Time and Space Check - Page 7 GPyE9q0T?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 12:00 pm

From Regulators on Telegram.

RED 2   Confirmed

Red 2 - Central Communications Blackout [Continental US] is Incoming. Massive outages across the board like this is unprecedented.

Verizon, Zoom , Slack, G-Mail.  Many in the East Coast suffering slowed or no service.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 1:59 pm

https://anonup.com/@GhostEzra   7 mins ago.

If you haven't watched White Squall, do it now. It's prophetic for what's to come.

Preview at link. 
--------------------------
1776 Rebirth
Time and Space Check - Page 7 XhKFfezpkarSdYJUdPtI_27_795455af110726fe4d8e02625bf3acdc_image_original

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 2:00 pm

Patriot or traitor. The choice is clear.
Time and Space Check - Page 7 BiQpsDO3s2kFRunficn3_27_6d6a7f7ebf3a013727a0e54cbb19bde1_image_original

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 2:02 pm

When you realize what Trump really has done for you and this country, he'll go down as the greatest president in American history.

Friend/Patriot - hold your head up high.
POTUS was not harmed in any way today other than on paper (history books).
Sometimes you must sacrifice yourself for the greater good.
"I will gladly take all those SLINGs and arrows for you." - POTUS
But, even that, can be undone.
The enormity of what is coming will SHOCK THE WORLD.
Pray.

Time and Space Check - Page 7 IZFfOC3wRtk95qPqaaio_27_4b5f423fd84091fe7a772aca5a238c04_image_original

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 3:08 pm

to say there is 'stock' market manipulation is ancient news, but there is blatant stuff going on this week.
Q has and has had a response:
Time and Space Check - Page 7 F83413f943f1c6ee

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 3:14 pm

The media just can't seem to hit the right button.
Time and Space Check - Page 7 07edf34e137d7c46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 3:47 pm

Treason, sedition, conspiracy, and crimes against humanity collage.
Time and Space Check - Page 7 Bc15ded0a5045446

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 4:10 pm

Which one is your favorite.  Though I see faces missing.  Brennan, Strzok, McCabe...maybe there's a 
page 2, 3, 4.... heh.  Got to start somewhere. 

---------------------------------
Alter of Ego:
 Every asset the Intelligence Community possess is being utilized right now to argue in favor of "Domestic Terrorism" laws; from former officials, TV personalities, etc.
Full mockingbird chorus.

It has nothing to do with domestic terrorism.
They want to take your right to protest

---
Jason Sullivan

@JasonLSullivan_
· 4h

And you were always told the 'Great Reset' was a "conspiracy".

Think again...

https://thehill.com/opinion/energy-environment/528482-john-kerry-reveals-bidens-devotion-to-radical-great-reset-movement

Time and Space Check - Page 7 YoGWUhFW_normal

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 4:18 pm

People protesting corrupt governments are not #DomesticTerrorists

The right to asemble, the right to protest, and right to hold corrupt institutions accountable are all that separate us from being an authoritarian regime.

Protect your rights as citizens.

------------------
We are in a fight for survival of humanity, for Love, and for our way of life.
Only the Few can Save us now...

---
(is the 'the few, the proud, the marines..?)
--------------------------
Governments will be Toppled.

Money will be returned to the People.

Decentralized “Blockchain” System

...They get Big Data and Surveillance.

That’s the new Social Contract.

They are marinating our eventual revolt.

...I’ll still participate.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 7:39 pm

Remember the smug Fauci pics?  Those who laugh last...

Time and Space Check - Page 7 EsqO02zU0AUXFa1?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 7:54 pm

Rig for Red?

Maintaining @usnavy  readiness
Time and Space Check - Page 7 2693

Naval Aircrewman 2nd Class Ian Cassell, right, and Naval Aircrewman 2nd Class Mike Kalinowski, assigned to the "Grey Knights" of Patrol Squadron #VP46, look at radar contacts during flight onboard a P-8A Poseidon maritime patrol aircraft.

Time and Space Check - Page 7 EswDDHYXcAQs-OQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 7:59 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 7 7bfe2c3d4a712c87

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 8:00 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 7 3291488908cb9367

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 8:13 pm

gab.com/ghostezra

For everyone that is mentally "moving on". Don't you want to see the Trump card first?
-----
For all your normies out there, newsflash, DC is a prison. That won't change anytime soon.

-----
https://anonup.com/@GhostEzra

Time and Space Check - Page 7 PvGYGpRdPLES9Nd4viLX_28_9950f5dbadc6aad43a8a64f3f46371dc_image_original

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 8:17 pm

Ezra  1 hr

Kerry's dead. Must CGI or good makeup. But I love the message.
Kerry on c-span 
https://anonup.com/upload/videos/2021/01/oNEipkaVmSBLzwGRdDUs_28_f29a9a821f566d032786dbb8d35f5f29_video_original.mp4

---------------
Time and Space Check - Page 7 Q9WI4i1EkJyK3nkmmHAk_22_73931cff812e8660ad3b3266099267f5_thumbnail_512x512
Ghost Ezra @ghostezra
 2 hours ago
Last time I'm going to say this, if you haven't sold your stocks do it now. If you have a 401k and are looking long term, that's fine, it will recover. But we are heading much lower until then.

Time and Space Check - Page 7 6YTL2Khy5NJEUk8gXKfg_28_cbf581615265520eb5c8b66befc36472_image_original

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 8:22 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 7 YtTd2dUpa8FFScIzIQbm_27_6bc662e32118a269219b1dd198b21468_image_original

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 8:29 pm

Listen:  this is an known  team guy.   https://t.me/QFrogman5326

He has some good (short) videos up to watch.  click on vid to start.  Pause it to read.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 8:41 pm

There's alot of talk about 'gamestop' and their stock (market listing) taking a moon shot the past couple of days.  
As it was dropped by Q months ago, that seems to confirm it's a trap (a tarp Wink ).  Certain unsavory 
hedge funds are very uncomfortable at the moment.  

Those are the pieces I've picked up. They don't make much of a picture yet, but in my opinion, Wall Street is about to get a giant enema. 
-------------------------------------------------------------

From Lin Wood:
Frogman5326Q, [27.01.21 18:51]
[Forwarded from Lin Wood]
Based on the above criminal action by the FBI, it appears that the Fake Biden Presidency if real would have been a “law and order” administration with a new blue line of protectors. 

Thought Police. Speech Police. Mask Police. Religion Police. Politics Police. Public Assembly Speech. Home Guest Control Police. Vaccine Police.

Would the existence of such police units make you feel safer?

I sure am thankful that Donald J. Trump won the November election. Otherwise, we would be in a real mess.

Lin 🙏I love you🇺🇸

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 9:08 pm

About the chan boards: 
Don’t bother going on the boards anymore. It’s getting worse n worse.

Some are also taking old Q and inserting chan posts that don't apply.
-------------------------
Hunter biden's stuff is on It's all on gnews.org and gtv.org if anyone is interested. FYI Hunter is a pervert and a drug addict.  We may have seen all that.
However..
The Finger Lakes tattoo on his back is legit.

Today Frogman posted:
Why am I posting old intel?

Well #1 not everyone has seen this stuff

2. There was a small earth earthquake yesterday at Lucifer Falls/Watkins Glen

3. It wasn’t actually an earthquake 

4. The tunnels in Ithaca near Lucifer falls have been destroyed by the US Military. These tunnels provided easy underground routes for human trafficking operations to go undetected for years n years. The earthquake was from explosives.

5. There was an underwater submarine dock in the finger lakes which also needed to be destroyed
---
The submarine dock was a part of a “deep underground military base” and the same kind of setup can be found in Little Saint James, St Thomas, USVI
---
You’d be surprised how many children end up being trafficked in these tunnels or being trafficked via submarine.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 9:36 pm

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1360816/download

The FBI has brought charges against a meme maker who went by the handle MACKEY for illegal election influence.  However it looks like it might be a legitimate complaint if they were pushing
'vote by text'. 
-----------------------
GS: https://reclaimthenet.org/george-soros-invests-45-million-in-activision-blizzard/

Reclaim The Net (https://reclaimthenet.org/george-soros-invests-45-million-in-activision-blizzard/)
George Soros invests $45 million in Activision Blizzard
While gamers have soured on the company in recent months, Soros thinks it has potential.
------
(In other words: take over the internet.  How does he have such unlimited funds)
------------------
The Mockingbird Media has been deceiving billions for decades. They are about to get a taste of their own medicine shortly.
--
Putin on Reuters (no link) NEW - Russian President Putin: Big Tech monopoly giants compete with nations. They serve or restrict the natural human right to decide how to live, what to chose, which position to express freely.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 10:05 pm

I just read that the POTUS impeachment is actually an acknowledgement that he is still PRESIDENT.
Only a current President can be impeached.  
POTUS was golfing today and made statement "We aren't finished yet"

And this on Castle Rock:
Time and Space Check - Page 7 LW4IWgW1pH6vKEpbK5B9_25_8d0be610db82780ef95c97cb5ecba9af_image_original

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 10:15 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 7 Wi3nTCtoID2Y1lLtrvU3_24_4fbac23a570e734e693c35be31db10a9_image_original

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 11:39 pm

Maxwell docs have been released.  In Maxwell thread.

at 8:30 pm Frogman5326Q reported:  More troops being deployed to Washington DC. according to
General McInerney.

And that 'shit's about to get real.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 11:52 pm

In the meantime: stock market cra-cra.  Somebody we know '17' is messing with the big boys, me thinks.

Ash Rai
@ashraioff
7h
GameStop is now worth $24 billion, which is greater than American ($10B) and United Airlines ($13B) combined. This makes sense because American and United have massive fleets of multimillion dollar planes, while GameStop has a massive fleet of old CDs it paid a 12-year-old $3 for

GO TO ZEROHEDGE

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 11:59 pm

posted by anon, reposted by frogman.    (and things are starting now)

Could Black Rock Capital be the ' Temple ' ?

Black Rock Capital is presumably a reinsurer/backer behind the brokerages that assumed the debt of Melvin Capital. 

Someone will cover the shorts. Melvin will be drained dry, then their brokers, then their brokers' brokers:

> GME 150 — this kills the Melvin
*You are here
> GME 600 — this kills the Citadel and Point72
> GME 5000 — this kills the Black Rock Capital

Black Rock also apparently bought up all assets that crashed because of covid tanking the economy.

Black Rock is obviously named after the Black Cube, a secret society that allegedly follows the heresy of Sabbati Zevi and/or ironically worshipping Saturn for kabbalistic reasons. Allegedly, they hire operator guys for bad shit (sexual blackmail, false flags like 9/11, etc.). It's weird and creepy to name a financial institution after the Black Cube of Satu(r)n.

But Q showed us this clip that he/they/it was going to take the ' whole thing down '

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 6:49 am

Follow up on the meme maker:
Biden’s Department of (in)Justice has charged a Trump voter who had 58,000 followers on twitter with election interference because he posted a meme in 2016 telling Democrats to vote for Hillary Clinton via text as a joke. He’s being charged for a MEME!

------------------------
And Rand Paul's speech to the Senate
Sen.
@RandPaul
: "This impeachment is nothing more than a partisan exercise designed to further divide the country. Democrats claim to want to unify the country, but impeaching a former president, a private citizen, is the antithesis of unity."

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1354130907528126464

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 1:04 pm

Members of the new government :

President Donald J. Trump

First Lady Melania Trump

Vice President Mike Pompeo

Second Lady Susan Pompeo

U.S Secretary of State John F. Kennedy Jr.

Commander of U.S Army General Charles Flynn

Commander of U.S National Guard General Michael Flynn

U.S Secretary of Treasury Ivanka Trump

Chief of U.S Department of Arts and Culture Michael Jackson

U.S Special Representative for Iran Seyed Mohammad Hosseini

White House Press Secretary Daniel Scavino Jr.

Senior Advisor to POTUS Kayleigh McEnany

(you may see a name there. ..)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 1:09 pm

A message from JFK Jr.

Carolyn and I will be with you on OANN TV on March 3 at 6:45 P.M without prior notice on TV.
Connect to OANN TV
------------------------------

I ANYONE IS USING IPHONE APP TO ACCESS TELEGRAM, U NEED AN END AROUND NOW,
as apple is removing the app.  There is a way to save it.
PM me and I'll find it for you-it won't copy over.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 1:16 pm

Dove wrote:
I ANYONE IS USING IPHONE APP TO ACCESS TELEGRAM, U NEED AN END AROUND NOW,
as apple is removing the app.  There is a way to save it.
PM me and I'll find it for you-it won't copy over.

PM me and I'll see what I can do about that. No promises on success but I'll give it a shot.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 1:20 pm

Actually, we're ok.  Somebody just reposted it out of a 'box' where I can copy it.
The same rules work for android as well.

(any pics-gifs-will not resize here and the forum can't accommodate any of them.

That means chasing it to anonup or gab or twitter, which isn't going to put this up.

IM PINNING THIS MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE TO PASS ALONG. WE CANNOT ALLOW BIG TECH TO CENSOR OUR VOICES. THIS PLATFORM THEY ARE TRULY AFRAID OF.........   WOW. Apple is planning on DELETING the Telegram app from all Apple devices, REMOTELY! To censor everyone moving to Telegram!
This is insane level Orwellian censorship crap. Total treason, crimes against humanity, anti-trust monoplistic behavior. DAMN APPLE.
- Go to “settings”
- Press “screen time”
- Choose “content and privacy restrictions”
- Activate the button at the top right
- Then go to “iTunes and AppStore purchases”
- DO NOT ALLOW your phone to delete apps automatically

instructions for andriod phones.... go to app store for andriod, click the Three horizontal lines on the upper left hand corner for drop down menu, then click "play and protect" and TURN IT OFF.... as the way they protect you from 'harmful aps" is to delete them from your phone without your knowledge

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 1:39 pm

We have a JFK JR ACCOUNT WITH A Q AROUND THE AVATAR picture.

E hasn't called bs on it.  In fact there have been times he's said he's dead and times he's said he's alive.

Knowing what they can do with AI and such..or if he is alive, beats me.

But here's something he posted, and I'll bring them till we here otherwise.
Jr:
President Trump and Vice President Pompeo will be sworn in on March 4 in the U.S Congress.
Q members will give a big speech in Congress that day.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 1:54 pm

E.
Under the 1871 DC corrupt corporation, American citizens were employees of the corporation. Slaves basically to serve the corporation. It's why the elite got richer, and many got poorer. It was rigged on purpose against you. Similar to why Jeff Bozos is a multi billionaire and his employees are barely getting by. They serve the corporation. It's time we get back to the republic for which it stands.
---------------------
He'll be back:
Time and Space Check - Page 7 ICeZ8LNAzXYWQMPJIQLE_28_a1533f8fa20eef4bb67905082596bbac_image_original

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 2:10 pm

https://www.sci-nature.vip/2020/11/look-up-all-seven-planets-will-be.html

This week, the solar system will present a show to the sky watchers, with all seven planets beyond the Earth visible in the night sky at some point in the next seven days. Venus will be the brightest of the planets, but Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn will be visible to the naked eye, and Uranus and Neptune will be visible through binoculars. Mars, Saturn and Jupiter will be better visible in the evenings and, assuming the clouds don’t cover the sky, Venus will be absolutely spectacular in the morning sky.

more at link

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 2:12 pm

Dove wrote:

He'll be back:
Time and Space Check - Page 7 ICeZ8LNAzXYWQMPJIQLE_28_a1533f8fa20eef4bb67905082596bbac_image_original

Nobody could say it like The Terminator – 12 seconds – cinematic history – you’re watching a movie. I soooo want that t-shirt!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZdVWKM1ILs

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 2:40 pm

From E-lst night
Time and Space Check - Page 7 Es1cfqgXMAA_Buc?format=jpg&name=large
Time and Space Check - Page 7 Es1ctRsWMAMiaNe?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 3:11 pm

I did a little work at the bottom of this photo I found on the internet. Hope y'all like it.

EDIT: and yeah it shoulda been you're but I ain't changing it now.

Time and Space Check - Page 7 Change10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 3:31 pm

That was funny, R!! LOL  Good going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e_aZX7264U&feature=youtu.be

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 3:38 pm

NewsNow from Fox  live stream.  they just showed POTUS after meeting with Kevin McCarthy at Mar a
lago.  Maybe they'll do a rerun.  Anyway, still ongoing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B56KXls-oeM

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 4:57 pm

2 CIA Agents Deployed to Ithaca, NY

We all know what’s in Ithaca
(Lucifer Falls Underground Tunnels)

Remember I said the military destroyed the entrance to the tunnel?

Why are 2 CIA Agents going there now for?

And wtf is the CIA doing operating on domestic soil? Smfh unreal

-----------------------
(not only was Hunter involved somehow, but the Clinton group would go that way for get togethers)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 5:36 pm

https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/25/barr-a-motion-to-dismiss-for-lack-of-jurisdiction-should-swiftly-end-the-senate-impeachment-farce/

BARR: A Motion To Dismiss For Lack Of Jurisdiction Should Swiftly End The Senate Impeachment Farce
------------------------------------
Yeah, so... this happened.  Melissa Hodgman,
Peter Strzok's wife is the new head of Enforcement @ SEC. No wonder Wall Street is making illegal moves, and colluding with RobinHood & others. New rules, and Melissa Hodgman won't be enforcing the old ones.

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/yellen-spoke-at-chinese-media-org/

The National Pulse (https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/yellen-spoke-at-chinese-media-org/)
EXC: Biden Treasury Sec Yellen Paid by Chinese Communist Party-Linked Group
The financial relationship is revealed via her most recent disclosure as item 33 on a 68-item-long list titled “Filer's Sources of Compensation

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 9:44 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 7 Es3brSZW8AEj-Ja?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 11:24 pm

[size=15]AltarOfEgo

@unidentifiedta1

·
2h

[/size]
All storylines will be merged...

Health crisis

Race crisis

Election crisis

Entering the Finance storyline now

and coming to a theater near you...

Environmental crisis (blackouts)

Communication crisis (shutoff)

Revolution crisis (uprising)

last is “Galactic” crisis...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 1:54 pm

anonup.com  Ghost Ezra:  3 eas test alerts in past several hours in Fl.

Repost from daily:
Time and Space Check - Page 7 LJGUni5LkJdYGXrQ64Fr_29_e1c1f7428d3995136726de385f086bb6_image_original

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 2:06 pm

There is a report the QAnon channel on telegram that there was an assassination attempt on Pompeo.
And Cui Tiankai, Chinese Communist Party ambassador to the United States, arrested a few minutes ago and transferred to a secret base of the National Guard.
-----------------

Time and Space Check - Page 7 CffRXw3sGtBWzPZGS7ib_29_f28a6d4c1f317f1064c7f629aa844916_image_original

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 2:07 pm

@USA_Forever @AlteredBridge5150 What you are failing to realize is that the DC corporation has been bankrupted chapter 11. It holds no power. Bidan can sign whatever he wants it makes 0 difference. Trump signed the Insurrection Act under the 2018 EO on foreign interference in the election. Therefore, the military is running the show until new fraud proof blockchain elections in March. Trump will be the 19th president. Not the 45th or 46th. There were 18 presidents before the DC corporation was formed. Bidan is an actor the real Biden is long dead. Firing squad 2019. All of this was intended to wake up the world to the fraud and corruption within our governments worldwide. Hell week is coming for the corrupt. You can take it to the bank. Watch DC closely. It's a prison on purpose. Flynn is running the show.
(From https://gab.com/ghostezra)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 2:11 pm

2 min video of downtown DC an hour ago  (about 2pm  29 Jan)

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/063/710/983/playable/30d7217b08b470d9.mp4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 2:16 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/28/joe-biden-refers-donald-trump-president/
Biden refers to Trump as President.
----

There is a virtual march for life on youtube today, broadcast by George News.  In the beginning they aired one from a previous year that POTUS attended.  As he made his address, he said this was the
1st time a POTUS had attended the MARCH FOR LIVE.  March 4th-19th President of the Republic.
It's everywhere.  It's been everywhere.  It's the Plan. Wink

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2021 2:27 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 7 DRgWifIm5Of3wJWSpiuJ_29_56eb3548abaaea07148946fa787c9722_image_original

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time and Space Check
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next