Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time and Space Check

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Time and Space Check - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 2:05 pm

As duly elected President, POTUS has now transferred power out of DC.
DC is now a fenced in, contained foreign territory, with foreign assets, it's leaders installed by foreign governments.   America in now an occupied territory.
The occupiers are surrounded by military, who are now in control thru the Insurrection Act.
They, the usurpers of the country, can and will lose all power, authority, assets.

Military will assume Government until such time that POTUS is inaugurated as the 19th President under the Constitution of 1776.  Our anticipated date is March 4, 2021.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 2:21 pm

Podesta was just on tv.  He is Marker 4.
-----------------------------------------
It's official: Joe Biden is now directly responsible for every COVID death. These are the rules.
---------------------------------
Everything Trump has been accused of Biden has actually done. Let that sink in

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 3:10 pm

Big day for the Swamp!

I hope the thousands of dead voters are enjoying it

--------------------

Now Starbucks and Amazon will be running Operation Warp Speed.

Quote Tweet
Time and Space Check - Page 6 2ne6fF8Z_normalDylan Byers@DylanByers
· 2h
NEW @NBCNews: Amazon has extended offer to President Joe Biden to assist with national Covid vaccine distribution.

In letter to @POTUS, Amazon Consumer CEO Dave Clark says "Amazon stands ready to assist you…

( chuckle hang in there.  This too shall pass..eventually)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 3:47 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 6 EsMuJ1nVgAEpQyk?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 4:37 pm

Here it's explained again by another:
Time and Space Check - Page 6 EsNRWQZXIAM2H23?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 9:43 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 6 EsN8iWoXMAg4wvb?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 10:04 pm

NEW - Military helicopter engulfed in flames after a crash sparks field fire in Rochester, NY. Emergency crews are on the scene.
----------------------------------
Time and Space Check - Page 6 EsNyZGdW4AAC0eq?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 10:27 pm

Many DC troops turn their backs on Biden motorcade
vid:
https://anonup.com/thread/230187
---------------------------
From E.
https://t.me/TheOfficialE/17
Some of us have only just begun to fight.

Gloves off, friends.

If they thought I was a thorn before, after I tore their Ukrainian pedo server down, Just wait. If they thought I was adversarial before, plastering me on CNN for winking in unison with the President. Just wait.
If you thought, that this fight ended because Trump left the oval office, you are sorely mistaken.
If you thought knowing military strike plans before they happen, or warning of false flag events in advance, or telling you days before the news when political figures had died, or painting pictures of plague months before the waking world understood their plans, somehow encompassed the limit of my skill, you were sorely mistaken.
If you thought my tacit friendships with the inner circle of Patriots, or random conversations with Wikileaks people or White House staff was the extent of my connections; you guessed wrong.

I will bring the mountain low, and leave nothing but figurative ash in the wake of proverbial fire.
I told you if and when the lights went out, I would throw myself between you and the dark.
And so I will.
Hold on tight.
Rage, rage against the dying of the Light.
E.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 10:28 pm

Eric Trump:
Time and Space Check - Page 6 EsLitumUwAU2XEv?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 10:42 pm

Who is the People's President?   Trump motorcade coming through West Palm Beach.

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1352102707012775941
------------------

He's heard them all since 1961, but  Chris Wallace Says Biden’s Inaugural Speech Is The Best He Has Ever Heard. gaggin
---
They aren't just lacking truth. They are lacking sanity.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 11:09 pm

After 4 years of Propaganda media talking impeachment, do you think they set the stage for Biden?

https://twitter.com/lonewolfRisen/status/1351956083254972420

In just hope it's March of 2021 not 2024. It will have to be sooner than later if we're going to survive, I think.

lonewolfRisen: Like past battles fought, we now face our greatest battle at present, to save our Republic, our way of life & what each of us decide now will decide our future.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 11:17 pm

If only we would have spent more time labeling each other as luciferians last year... We’d all be winning so hard right now.
----------------
Three presidents that weren’t complicit with the criminal empire:
JFK, Reagan, Trump.
We saw what they did to all three of them.
Any questions?

--------------------------
Kayleigh McEnany
@kayleighmcenany
Jan 19
Censorship is NEVER acceptable!

Time and Space Check - Page 6 EsJiNZoW8AAmRbj?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 8:48 am

Time and Space Check - Page 6 EsMoCBXW8AUl195?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 8:50 am

Time and Space Check - Page 6 EsMR5ZgXUAMMFGs?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 9:02 am

Time and Space Check - Page 6 EsMR5Z_WMAEzgGB?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 9:02 am

Time and Space Check - Page 6 EsNuZX5WMAECl00?format=jpg&name=small
BLANK PAGES?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 9:05 am

https://twitter.com/timetowakeupsw1/status/1352044892957110272

They look blank.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 9:39 am

T̾H̾E̾ T̾O̾A̾S̾T̾E̾R̾
@TheBreadFixer
1h

Be vigilant today and expect a major false flag.

[74Time and Space Check - Page 6 1fa9e47]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 9:42 am

IAM...BROWNING
@VVission123

Replying to
@Rising777IAM @AEWand @WWE
I Know. I have known for awhile.
Twitter is going to be shut down soon.

9:20 PM · Jan 20, 2021·Twitter Web App

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 9:46 am

Time and Space Check - Page 6 EsNlI3EW8AADikA?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 9:52 am

T̾H̾E̾ T̾O̾A̾S̾T̾E̾R̾
@TheBreadFixer
16h

“I EMPLOY YOU AS UNITED STATES CAPITOL POLICE SPECIAL OFFICERS WITH A PERIOD STARTING TODAY TO JANUARY 24th, 2021”

https://twitter.com/TheBreadFixer/status/1352042455080828928

-------------------------------------
Do you TRUST the US Military?
Do you TRUST the Chain Of Command?
Have FAITH - WE ARE IN CONTROL.
PATRIOTS.
PATRIOTS DAY.
HAVE FAITH.
YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR A REASON.

-------------
Trump's Emergency declaration isn't over until the 24th FYI From
@USMCMrs2020--------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 10:14 am

truth seeker Time and Space Check - Page 6 1f1fa-1f1f8
@_truthhurts88
18h
Replying to 
@TheBreadFixer
Watch the water
Time and Space Check - Page 6 1f440

----------------------------
Overwatch412
@Overwatch4121
18h
Replying to 
@TheBreadFixer
They arrived almost 2 weeks ago. We'll see what physically happens.
--------------------------------
Time and Space Check - Page 6 EsNUV_FXUAk6cSJ?format=jpg&name=small

Time and Space Check - Page 6 EsNXV3MXUAIZ_Mz?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 10:16 am

Time and Space Check - Page 6 EsNXQslXEAEPvY9?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 10:32 am

U.S. Army
@USArmy
21h

The acting Secretary of the Army, John E. Whitley has an initial message to the force.

https://www.army.mil/article/242537?linkId=109581544

date stamped yesterday, 21 Jan 2021

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 3:35 pm

This gives a new meaning to 'wild' .    decode?

Time and Space Check - Page 6 EsNqjbxXAAIxUVC?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 4:08 pm

[size=15]@EmeraldRobinson

[/size]
Remember how people were banned for recommending hydroxychloroquine?

Suddenly, it's being recommended in the American Journal of Medicine.

What happened this week that made this drug OK with the medical community?

-------------------------

[size=15]Pastor Greg Locke

@pastorlocke

·
18h

[/size]
I plainly reminded our church tonight that we have zero Biblical responsibility to submit to and support a known deception and demonic takeover. God DOES NOT call His people to accept falsehood....EVER.
------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 5:43 pm

Just for the synchro of it:  the number of views b4 I opened this post was 1919.  Now watch: Wink

Time and Space Check - Page 6 EsQ_CnzXcAA8JGW?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 8:38 pm

THIS IS THE ONE TO HANG ON TO:

https://ekotoons.com/p/the-people-are-the-heroes-now

Yesterday was a hard, disappointing day for Patriots. People showed us who they are. Perhaps several you know already jumped ship.

But as Joe sat at the Resolute, trying his best to undo POTUS’ legacy, something hit me.

None of his executive actions can go into effect until after 30 days. 30 days. What does that remind you of?

Quote :

Drop #970

Done in 30.

House cleaning.

WH secured.

Final stage.

and

Quote :

Drop # 1281

What was completed and released today?

Re: Flynn?

“Done in 30”.

Expand.

Why is the 19th one of the most important days in history? Because Trump declassified... everything. 

You think just materials relating to Crossfire Hurricane? Nope.

Mueller witch hunt.

Impeachment hoax.

Covid origins.

Epstein.

Antifa/BLM.

Hunter.

Election fraud.

And much, much moar. 

It will start with public revelations of FISA abuse.

This will lead to SCOTUS gate.

And that will bring the whole fu%$in’ diseased corrupt temple down.

It’s going to be biblical.

So if you see John Roberts (or anyone else who thinks they got away with the crime of the millennium), tell ‘em, ‘GUESS WHAT’.

Nothing can stop what is coming. 

And as far as the world is concerned, Trump is now in the rear view mirror. When justice does indeed come, it will be served to the people free from political bias.

So have faith. The military is proceeding as planned. Trump is comfy af. The truth will be told. And it is our job—we, the people—to demand change. It is the only way.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 10:50 pm

Breaking911
@Breaking911
· 7h

The former head of the Vatican bank, Angelo Caloia, has been sentenced to nearly nine years in prison for money laundering and aggravated embezzlement - CNN

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 10:02 am

E 10:30 am
Castle_rock is a reference to a ship that ran intelligence operations for multiple decades. It is also a term that means "we are secure". It has a long and storied military history behind it. 
As to "the plan". Again, you have not seen the last if DJT. There is  an impeachment trial coming up, wherein we may very well see the culmination of evidence of election fraud being released in a broadly public forum (although there are no guarantees, I cannot tell the future here).

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 10:24 am

E.
We are developing and deploying independent internet infrastructure, outside of US control and 5Eyes networks.
----------------
14ryes is a 5eye network, as are third party contributing states. We are taking it completely outside their ability to surveil.
----------------
Not military controlled. Military grade. big difference. read carefully.
-----------------
We will maintain a calm and focused, reality-driven approach. We will be pragmatic, and practical. No garbage hopium. No fake promises based on nothing. No secret military plans No secret codes, no decodes. No. None of that. We are staying grounded, focused, and driven with absolute surety and purpose against the actual mechanisms of the deep state.
--------------
We are developing independent wireless networks as well right now. Our goal is a completely independent infrastructure.
-----------------
We will work on funding concepts down the road. Ideas have akready been floated. Right now we are developing backend resources and hammering out details. We are moving at lighting fast pace here.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 10:28 am

Our goal, if you read carefully;, is an entirely independent infrastructure. Meaning yes, from A-Z independent. Our own backbone, cables or other transfer mechanisms. Our own towers. Our own servers. etc. All outside the reach of their control. We have some of the greatest minds on the planet working on this. So please understand that although this goal may seem lofty right now, we firmly believe we can accomplish it.
----
I could not give you any sort of time frame at the moment. This project represents a distinct departure from previous attempts. This is  not simply independent servers etc. We are talling about a, from the ground up, new economy completebwith independent infrastructure housed largely outside their networks of control and surveillance.
-------------------
Remember in pursuit of action; that proper planning prevents terrible results. We have a road ahead, but there will be many opportunities to strike back against the deep state along the way. Real ways. Effective ways. Stay calm, and breathe. Remember to unplug from the internet each day, and avoid pointless pursuits and disinformation. Forward focus, not behind. Together, we will not only overcome them, we will destroy them utterly.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 10:34 am

CodeMonkeyZ
From here, i will be focusing mainly on tech issues that affect the big picture. We need to stay ontop of these issues because they are increasingly important as we navigate through the upcoming weeks, months and years.
--------------
We need new tools and protocols that are designed from the ground up to be impenetrable to deplatforming attacks and that can resist even the strongest censorship from the Ministry of Truth.
I’m putting together some ideas now and have a plan to start development soon.
------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 2:16 pm

I didn't want to put this up until I saw it 'out there' not just hiding between the  lines.
Mull over where this takes us.

'Curiously, an impeachment trial will give the Trump team a chance to air, in a very public setting, all of the evidence of election fraud & fraud in general.
This may be why, even now, the congressional bodies responsible for impeachment keep seeking to delay it. Just a thought.'

---------------------------

And another frequent quote before and after the 'election'. "We've only just begun".
But if you read the posts from this morning, you should see that it's a new vision and a new way
of doing things. Not fixing a broken and corrupt system that can break and be corrupted again.
But replacing it with what we would wish it could be, what we need it to be if we are to be free.
And it starts with freedom of speech.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 3:22 pm

Knowing what General Flynn endured, do we think he just quit?  Gave up, walked away?
Noooo.  Remember his words:

"People need to be prepared to fight for their freedom...and...people need to have faith in God.

If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to.

This is the last stand on earth.”

- General Michael Flynn

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 4:30 pm

There aren't pictures or graphics on telegram that will copy here.  They're always too big.

But I can grab links.  
https://thetruedefender.com/they-dont-want-the-truth-to-come-out-senate-democrats-file-ethics-complaint-against-senators-cruz-and-hawley-for-challenging-election-fraud/

It's almost impossible to keep everything under wraps, but the best thing to do is wait and let it play out without always telegraphing moves, as that actually endangers lives, including POTUS.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 4:47 pm

Is this all faked?

John Brennan: I know… the members of the Biden team who have been nominated or have been appointed are now moving in laser light fashion to try to uncover as much as they can about what looks very similar to insurgency movements we’ve seen overseas. Where they germinate in different parts of the country and they gain strength, and it brings together an unholy alliance frequently of religious extremists, authoritarians, fascists, bigots, racists, nativists, even libertarians. And unfortunately, I think there has been this momentum that has been generated unfortunately I think of the demagogue of rhetoric of people that’s just departed government but also those who continue in the halls of Congress. So I really do think that the law enforcement, homeland security, intelligence and even the defense officials are doing everything possible to root out what seems to be a very, very serious, and insidious threat to our democracy and our republic.
----------
There's more that won't copy at link.

They are violent, we've seen it.  

Ben Rhodes calls for there to be "years" of a firm and brutal "detox" of "lies" and "hate" from the entire right side of the aisle in America and that it must be done through the use of "national security" and "Homeland Security" officials. 

Ben Rhodes calls for there to be "years" of a firm and brutal "detox" of "lies" and "hate" from the entire right side of the aisle in America and that it must be done through the use of "national security" and "Homeland Security" officials

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 5:11 pm

You have not been abandoned.
The last four years were not just for 'this'

- George News

-------------------------
https://www.coreysdigs.com/u-s/protecting-u-s-bulk-power-system-technology-from-bad-actors-part-1/

Protecting U.S. Bulk-Power System & Technology from Bad Actors: Part 1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 5:27 pm

Here's why Corey said oh-oh when she posted the link to her report:

Revoked: “Prohibits utilities that supply critical defense facilities (CDF) from procuring from the People’s Republic of China...”

New: “The Secretary of Energy and the Director of OMB shall jointly consider whether to recommend that a replacement order be issued.”

Quote Tweet
Time and Space Check - Page 6 6ecbb0e45c431b387758bdf4cbe5a3fe_miniPaul Bedard
@SecretsBedard
· 2h
Biden Rescinds Trump Order Banning Chinese Communist Involvement In

US Power Grid
https://thenationalpulse.com/news/biden-revokes-trump-energy-eo/
------------
It's probably time to check in with Propaganda Media and see if they're reporting anything Biden is 'doing'.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 5:42 pm

INBOX: Trump's impeachment trial will begin the week of February 8, says Senate leader Chuck Schumer.

---------------
T̾H̾E̾ T̾O̾A̾S̾T̾E̾R̾
@TheBreadFixer
3h
Give us this day our daily bread...

and forgive us for jumping ship.

--------------------------
I know Madeline Albright said killing 500,000 Iraqi kids in the 1990s was worth it, but Trump is Hitler, so he’s way worse.

--------------------
See, Obama made War look so sexy, and Trump made Peace look so gross with his hair and orange skin.

People who take pride in how they look are better adjusted to society. I’m willing to overlook the killings in forgotten lands, because it’s hard to look that good at his age!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 6:04 pm

The word is out, and so are some videos.  Remember "enjoy the show"?  Well....
are you?  
Remember, 'you can't tell them.  You have to show them."
And if it keeps the entire nation from going up in flames, we can go along.  Yes?

But don't tell your liberal friends.  Just point out what the democrat party does when they hold the seat of power.  IOW, here's another opportunity to show them.
----------------

It's certainly no more ridiculous than they are.  Here's the Climate Lord:

https://electionwiz.com/2021/01/22/teenage-climate-overlord-says-the-jury-is-still-out-on-biden/

vid at link.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 7:33 pm

BIDEN EO'S ARE NOT IN THE FEDERAL REGISTER

----I just saw a side by side.  Biden right handed in 2008, a lefty in 2021.
here:
https://beachbroadcast.com/whats-happening/f/usa-inc-bankrupt-docs-we-are-witnessing-history

Some of the pics I haven't been able to cc are here. 

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 7:59 pm

Dove wrote:
----I just saw a side by side.  Biden right handed in 2008, a lefty in 2021.

Pure unadulterated 1000%

Time and Space Check - Page 6 Bovine11

Some larping asshole flipped the photo. Got his 15 minutes of fame from people who won't bother do a duck-duck photo search. Beacbroadcast fell for it along with the rest of the hog-swallow I saw on that site.

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffnt&q=biden+signs+execurive+orders&iax=images&ia=images

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 8:43 pm

Donald Trump speaks for first time since leaving office 

The former president was asked to comment on his next step as he sat down for dinner at the Trump International Golf Club in Palm Beach, Florida. 

Trump gave a short response saying “we will do something but not just yet”

quik vid https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-mum-on-future-in-first-remarks-since-leaving-white-house

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 10:12 am

National Guard to Remain in DC Until Mid-March [ROCK].

----------------------------------
Day 3 of the Biden : 8 Chinese bombers, 4 fighters, and 1 sub-hunter just breached Taiwan's Air Defense Identification Zone, crossing the Taiwan Strai.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 10:23 am

SpaceX launched another 60 Starlink satellites Jan. 20.

Space Exploration Technologies Corp. deployed another 60 satellites into space on Jan. 20 in support of the company’s ambitious Starlink global broadband project.

The Hawthorne-based company’s latest mission took off from the Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral, Fla., just after 8 a.m. local time. The SpaceX-designed satellites traveled aboard one of the company’s Falcon 9 launch vehicles.

Just under three minutes after liftoff, the rocket’s fuel booster separated from the vehicle’s upper stage. It then landed on a drone ship stationed in the Atlantic Ocean.

SpaceX’s ability to reliably capture and reuse first-stage rocket boosters has allowed the company to cut down on launch costs and add to its busy mission schedule in recent years. The booster used in the Jan. 20 launch had previously been used on seven prior missions, including four other Starlink launches.

Thus far, the company has deployed around 1,000 satellites into orbit as part of its Starlink project, a plan to create a company-owned broadband network available to subscribers around the world. SpaceX began limited tests of the service in North America last year, and the company recently expanded testing to parts of the United Kingdom.

SpaceX has approval from the Federal Communications Commission to deploy up to 12,000 Starlink satellites into orbit, and the company last year won nearly $900 million in subsidies from the commission to provide broadband service to rural communities within the United States.

The Jan. 20 launch was the company’s second successful mission of the year. On Jan. 7, SpaceX deployed a Turkish communications satellite into orbit, completing a mission originally scheduled for 2020.

Last year, the company averaged a launch every two weeks and shattered its record for completed missions in a single year. SpaceX also made history by developing the first privately built spacecraft certified by NASA for human spaceflight.

The company’s Crew Dragon capsule completed two crewed missions to the International Space Station in 2020, and the company is scheduled to complete at least five more crew rotation missions on behalf of NASA.

SpaceX recently used a customized cargo version of its Dragon capsule for a supply mission to the space station. It successfully navigated the vessel back to Earth earlier this month, landing it off the coast of Florida on Jan. 13 and recovering more than 4,400 pounds of research equipment stowed onboard the spacecraft.

Meanwhile, SpaceX is preparing for another test of its Starship rocket, designed for interplanetary space travel. In a December test, the company shot the massive rocket miles into the sky before attempting to land it back on Earth.

The result was fiery explosion, but Chief Executive Elon Musk said the company had gained valuable data that will be used to ensure the success of future prototypes.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 10:38 am

The True Great Awakening, [23.01.21 11:27]
THEY HAVE IT ALL

The True Great Awakening, [23.01.21 11:28]
Just reminding everyone who isn't up to date

The True Great Awakening, [23.01.21 11:31]
Isaac Kaapy (spoken about above in Lin Wood's tweet) was executed and thrown off of a bridge to the streets below where his corpse was then run over with by a car.

Connect The Dots

It is all connected

The True Great Awakening, [23.01.21 11:34]
Child sex trafficking world epidemic - the slaughter of children world wide every day for the sells of Adrenochrome costs $2,000 starting with a minimum purchase of 100 mg's

The True Great Awakening, [23.01.21 11:35]
Don't Believe ME?

Doubt me ??

Well you shouldn't have

The True Great Awakening, [23.01.21 11:36]
[DECLAS] [POTUS] [THE TRUE GREAT AWAKENING]

This is not a [DRILL]

I am dedicating my entire [LIFE] to this cause

The True Great Awakening, [23.01.21 11:37]
[DECLAS] [POTUS] [THE TRUE GREAT AWAKENING] [ONLINE] [DUMP] [CYM ADRENOCHROME CONFIDENTIAL NEW DETAINEE AND PRODUCTION REPORTS]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 3:33 pm

E.
I do not have any terribly momentous updates tonight, which is fine. Every moment will not be earthshattering. We are working in polishing up a site meant to help replace youtube for conservative voices, with highly scalable infrastructure and the ability for patriots to monetize their content. Multiple teams around the world are involved and we hope to have something functional by Monday. I am currently knee deep in helping code it. Among multiple other project I am strategizing, moving on. I will momentarily unpause chat just so everyone can say hello and touch base here.
--------------
I will not be on here for much longer tonight my friends. The days and nights are incredibly busy here, and my labor is free at the moment, so I have a distinct interest in making it happen quickly. Smile

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 5:35 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 6 Esc8DI2XYAUGgb9?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 5:37 pm

There’s no way you can work off just 4 hours of sleep”
Time and Space Check - Page 6 Esbp-8ZXcAA1xgZ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time and Space Check
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next