Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time and Space Check

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Time and Space Check - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 4:47 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 14 ExhnaDZXAAEQsxg?format=jpg&name=large
Also, a super thorough tread on Bill Gates:
https://twitter.com/Bobby_Network/status/1377301880334905352

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 6:09 pm

I have a feeling this will 'develop' further:

#BREAKING ALERT

Time and Space Check - Page 14 1f4e2

US troops in
#Romania are reportedly alarmed. The US military recently deployed Reaper and Predator drones in Romania.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 6:12 pm

This is how you riot~wow!
3h
India
Time and Space Check - Page 14 1f1ee-1f1f3
Epic scenes. Furious residents flood the Streets, bursting through barriers, after authorites tried to ban a Sikh Religious Gathering due to Covid19 restrictions. Long Live Freedom

https://twitter.com/wemustrisenow/status/1377364448462053377

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 6:13 pm

This also just in:

#BREAKING #NOW
US State Department: "We give unwavering support to the territorial integrity and sovereignty of Ukraine."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 6:21 pm

Let friends and family deny this story on the propaganda machine

Bow Legs
@legs_bow·
1h

This is what's called "Perception Management". The lie is first created then that same lie is sold.

Quote Tweet
Time and Space Check - Page 14 Y3I5kKi7_miniKirky86
@Kirky861
· Mar 30
Replying to @PierrePoilievre
The WHO hired a PR firm to help sell its Covid and vaccine agenda to the public.
The same PR firm was hired to sell a war, killing thousands, through lies.
Please watch and share.

https://twitter.com/Kirky861/status/1377043680394010624

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 9:45 pm

Finances again, but will impact all of life.

Time and Space Check - Page 14 Ex2wPE2U8AEwZTF?format=jpg&name=large
Time and Space Check - Page 14 Ex2wSviUcAM0i5l?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 9:47 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 14 Ex2wVNZUYAEzAaI?format=jpg&name=large
Time and Space Check - Page 14 Ex2wXfBU8AI5kTj?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 9:52 pm

The above 2 posts were the decode for a small number inserted in this Pool drop tonite.

https://twitter.com/looP_rM311_7211/status/1377428247533735938

Time and Space Check - Page 14 Ex2cX6fXEAEbjDC?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 7:31 am

You might want to think about backing up any files.

Time and Space Check - Page 14 Ex00TT4WQA4lnJU?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 9:41 am

Speaks for itself.  Mr. Pool is akin to Q.  The word has been "Biblical" right along.

Time and Space Check - Page 14 NjyZb3Ln_bigger

Red Collie
@RedCollie1
6h

Mr. Pool today:
"Are you ready for what's to come?
You haven't seen anything yet.
2020 was a test, one of many.
Not much time is left.
The world as you know it is about to change forever.
A new world awaits.
Only a few will be part of it.
Watch closely - April, May, June, July."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 9:53 am

From E~   A way to take action  on a very important matter.

My friends,

We have a unique opportunity ahead of us to review and help legislation move forward that intends to stop huge portions of the War Machine dead in its tracks.

A recent bill has been proposed called
- ""H.R.2108 - To prohibit the use of Federal funds in contravention of the War Powers Resolution.""
---
What this bill will do is attempt to remove federal tax dollars from being used in all the various unofficial wars going on, all those unsanctioned military engagements that serve no purpose but to keep money flowing into the endless laundering mechanisms of the war machine.

The bill was only introduced a very short while ago, but has seen cosponsers from both sides of the manufactured aisle with several democrats and now republican Matt Gaetz having quietly added his name to it.

Our focus will be to review this bill and how it intends to achieve that lofty goal, and then to help tweak it where necessary, to make sure our voices are heard where needed; and then to help project it onto a mainstream stage. 

If we are careful and dedicated here, we stand a very real chance of strictly limiting the ability of the Military Industrial Complex to continue its bloody march.

-----
After first being introduced a few days ago it was referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.

In order to voice support for this bill and help get it noticed quickly, I urge you to write and/or call the House Committee on Foreign Affairs at the Address/numbers listed below:

2170 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515

Phone: (202) 225-5021
Fax: (202) 225-5393

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 10:06 am

Time and Space Check - Page 14 Ex1pF4lU8AI5uaF?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 10:25 am

Point here being "RIDDLES' come in many calendars. 

Time and Space Check - Page 14 Ex5O-ouW8BMUeHm?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 10:41 am

Remember Peter with the multiple chess boards?   All timers read the same?

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
· 1h

Why is the time remaining all the same in the games....?

6-11...very odd...Time and Space Check - Page 14 1f609

Are You Paying Attention?

Time and Space Check - Page 14 Ex5getGWQAMLXPX?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 11:46 am

Myanmar saga continues:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-04-01/sean-turnell-aung-san-suu-kyi-myanmar-charged-official-secrets/100046216

Aung San Suu Kyi and Australian adviser Sean Turnell reportedly charged In Myanmar with official secrets violations

Ms Suu Kyi, who is 75 and won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1991 for her efforts to bring democracy to Myanmar, appeared via video link for a hearing in connection with the earlier charges on Thursday.

The military seized power saying that November elections won by Ms Suu Kyi's party were fraudulent. The election commission said the vote was fair.
Myanmar has been in turmoil since the reimposed military rule after a decade of tentative steps towards democracy.
---
but here's a connection:
Sean Turnell and George Soros...

US Strategy for Engagement with Burma | 2010

Aung San Suu Kyi has been in power...in various roles...since 1988...interesting coincidence...

---
https://asiasociety.org/sites/default/files/B/BurmaMyanmarTF-USrelease0331.pdf

This is the US assessment of their earlier elections which happened during the time of Obama and was headed by General Wesley Clark.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 6:40 pm

Mr. Pool  posted a few days ago:

"REVERSAL, RESET, JUDGE"
This has not happened yet.
9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1.

There was also a gavel, fences with barbed wire. 

@RedCollie1
Mr. Pool posted a movie on March 31 with the numbers 5-8-9, and a binary code for "SCOTUS" at the top.
Might he be referring to case 589, concerning whether SCOTUS has the standing to rule on a dispute between 2 or more States?
Texas after 11-3 election.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/19pdf/150orig_3e04.pdf

589 can refer to DJT.   And the connotation of a 'builder'.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 6:48 pm

Mr. Pool just liked a tweet: (on April 2)

This would be considered the creeping phlox which blooms April-May the other phlox would be the garden phlox which grows 4 feet tall from July-September @looP_rM311_7211
Time and Space Check - Page 14 Ewuufq2UcAQTLnm?format=jpg&name=small
Time and Space Check - Page 14 Ewuufq3UYAATt63?format=jpg&name=360x360
Phlox Subulata (full name) = 1032
1032 = XRP the Standard

Creeping Phlox (nickname) = 912
912 = XRP adoption / Financial Collapse / Bridge Currency

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 7:57 pm

Case # 589 referenced.  A case between Az and Ca over water. (?)
Time and Space Check - Page 14 EyAmkzqVIAE1z5V?format=png&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 9:59 pm

"Well Regulated' is important
Time and Space Check - Page 14 EyA-wYQW8AEeiny?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 10:13 pm

Mr. Pool tonite 2 Apr.

Time and Space Check - Page 14 EyBKGDbWgAAFxtC?format=jpg&name=900x900
Time and Space Check - Page 14 EyBKhvFXMAAF5RF?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 10:14 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 14 EyBKhvFW8AIiLLQ?format=jpg&name=medium
Time and Space Check - Page 14 EyBKhvEWUAEbC7B?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 10:15 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 14 EyBKoneWgAEyUPU?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 10:40 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 14 EyBKn7qWYAcatY4?format=jpg&name=large
Time and Space Check - Page 14 EyBKn7xWQAI9wkQ?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 10:52 pm

That's it for now.  I'll have to see what's up that I can find in the a.m.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 10:53 am

The crash is eminent.  Did they really need a war?
Time and Space Check - Page 14 ExFTXUNW8AAln1T?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 11:16 am

WE are fine.  That's amazing considering the state of the Union.
Still, me thinks if we are vigilant in fighting the Spiritual war now, we might save ourselves from the consequences of what is building to a rapid. rabid boil in the physical realm.  
Let's not think we can wait to bring 'warfare'. 
--------

The Election Wizard
@Wizard_Predicts
1h
Wokeism is a modern witch-hunt.

It flies under the banner of morality while pushing unprovable claims, irrational assertions, casting wild aspersions, and fueling crazed hallucinations.

Declaring one has “White Privilege” is a modern form of burning a witch at the stake.

-----------------------

James Melville Time and Space Check - Page 14 1f338
@JamesMelville·
4h

We have the worst of all worlds. Horrific economic collapse, a mental health crisis and record non covid treatment waiting lists, combined with the coercive crushing of our civil liberties and freedoms, and our subservience in not taking a stand against all of this. A total mess.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 12:23 pm

A 'proof' here of 'Everything's connected'.

This is a decode on Dec 23rd of a post dated Dec 20, 2020

50 45 52 53 45 56 45 52 41 4E 43 45 = PERSEVERANCE
49 42 = IB
50 4f 57 45 52 = POWER
---
Also in the comments:
Time and Space Check - Page 14 EqYQ0SeXAAEGI3Z?format=jpg&name=large
------------------------------------------

So it would be just ducky if I could decode and comprehend all that's been given in clues and codes,
but I can't.
But I can do a few things...
Prep against blackout and hyper-inflation.
I react to the IDEA that certain things may be in short supply for a time, for whatever reason.
I react to the IDEA that a blackout scenario could cripple debit cards, atm machines, credit cards, etc.
preventing me from using them to purchase OR to access cash.
So, cash on hand.  Will it help?  IDK. 
Throw in a full tank of gas and enough to run the generator for awhile. 
I have purchased XRP as a hedge against both inflation and the dollar's coming woes.
One COULD look again at current price of physical silver and gold as a hedge.
NOW is the time to be prepared, rather than get caught.  We know, overnight.  And quite possibly with
NO forewarning other than what we're hearing right now.
----
Why would they make war if the collapse is coming?  Skim more profits??  Keep us distracted??

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 3:33 pm

Just great...

Time and Space Check - Page 14 EyEpSHqXAAAlhOe?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 7:42 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 14 EyFwwKcW8AEIbeb?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 7:46 pm

This one's a video.  Turn on the volume.  

https://twitter.com/PRX113/status/1378506180969050115

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 7:55 pm

On the first one, That's the album cover for Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy"..
Lyrics:

I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind
There was something so pleasant about that place.
Even your emotions had an echo
In so much space

And when you're out there
Without care,
Yeah, I was out of touch
But it wasn't because I didn't know enough
I just knew too much

Does that make me crazy?
Does that make me crazy?
Does that make me crazy?
Possibly [radio version]
probably [album version]

And I hope that you are having the time of your life
But think twice, that's my only advice

Come on now, who do you, who do you, who do you, who do you think you are,
Ha ha ha bless your soul
You really think you're in control

Well, I think you're crazy
I think you're crazy
I think you're crazy
Just like me

My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on a limb
And all I remember is thinking, I want to be like them
Ever since I was little, ever since I was little it looked like fun
And it's no coincidence I've come
And I can die when I'm done

Maybe I'm crazy
Maybe you're crazy
Maybe we're crazy
Probably

Uh, uh

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 8:03 pm

On the ship launch:  April 1621, The Mayflower Sails Back To UK.

This would have to do with finances.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2021 10:16 am

Posted 9 hours ago on a twtr acct-from Dan Scavino

Time and Space Check - Page 14 EyG92alU8AQ_csE?format=jpg&name=medium
Time and Space Check - Page 14 EyG-SxhUcAIfXJ7?format=png&name=360x360
Time and Space Check - Page 14 EyG-VOpVEAAw16Q?format=png&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2021 10:55 am

The X Files.  Now..did they get it all right, except for the last 20 seconds?  Or?

"It will happen on a Friday"
Video clip:
https://twitter.com/_Crypto_Maniac_/status/1378130381736714249

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2021 7:42 pm

We've always looked at their cover, so.  This one from July 2020

Time and Space Check - Page 14 EbuuCJSUwAAkzOL?format=jpg&name=small
Then again, what does the press know~
Time and Space Check - Page 14 D8E9ownVsAAFB9r?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2021 8:40 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 14 D0z7J1HVsAAREQh?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2021 9:04 pm

3 year delta:

Time and Space Check - Page 14 EyJiEvEXMAMZtPj?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2021 10:05 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 14 EyKCwb8XMAYMJQS?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 2:13 pm

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
1h
Vaccine damage and the corrupt medical establishment has been in power for decades...

It’s now being exposed through their miscalculations...

You see?

Humanity Will Win.
-----
In my day role, I guide businesses through obstacles, unwind knots, and to set the course on a new Vision.

If you follow my account...

...my mission is to also help you see the Light during these trying times.

There is Light at the end of the Tunnel.

World Peace is Coming.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 4:21 pm

“Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will, in the end, contribute most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness.”

— Thomas Jefferson
Time and Space Check - Page 14 1f441Time and Space Check - Page 14 1f441

”Blockchain: Agriculture Forecast,” the sector will grow from current worth of $60.8 million to $429.7 million in 2023’

---------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 6:04 pm

The mighty blockchain and the simpler things in life:

SunshineDaydream
@XRPFarmer
1h

You think you know the difference between grass-fed dairy and corny dairy? You'll never be in doubt again once we're tracking Bessy's diet on the blockchain. Nutrient rich, blockchain secure!
------------------
Time and Space Check - Page 14 EyPqAapWUAMJr8F?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 7:29 pm

Someone started a rumor it was at '2'.  It's at '4'.  They said if it was '2', we'd know it.

https://www.defconlevel.com/current-level.php

Time and Space Check - Page 14 Defcon-4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 7:41 pm

Mr. Pool tonite:
Time and Space Check - Page 14 EyQD4MSXEAoz9dm?format=jpg&name=900x900
Time and Space Check - Page 14 EyQD4MSWQAMmItc?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 7:44 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 14 EyQD4MYWQAEoFS9?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 7:46 pm

I've looked at that tree for month's now, and never made it to "Evergreen".
I'm not good at these.  But figured I should post as it is the information regarding
XRP. I wasn't holding out.  Wink
But I hope it gives some insight into why I post in the wrong thread too often.  Time and Space Check - Page 14 1f606 
And this isn't the half of it.  

Here's kind of a decode:

Time and Space Check - Page 14 7y8N2gk-_biggerVal Jester Locke

@Neloangelo314
1h
Very bg123 like. Evergreen symbology is here now. Timing and the seasons. It's here now.
Time and Space Check - Page 14 EyQEiAoXMAEkWAg?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 8:26 pm

This is on his header

Time and Space Check - Page 14 EyQLMB9XEAAO03A?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 8:43 pm

I can give a couple general impressions.
There's a gavel on the mantel, and in recent Pool posts.  There is a lawsuit brought by the SEC against Ripple.  When it's resolved, presumably in Ripple's favor (it's clear to those who follow), XRP will be relisted on the exchanges and the price should MOVE UP. 
On the other side of the mantel is a bottle of molasses marked regulations.  That I think will be ongoing as there are criteria that makes XRP the dominant coin for worldwide adoption.

The calendar above the mantel show a sunbathed May.   If you scroll up to the phlox flower post,
there are months were the low growing ones proliferate, and later months where the tall ones flourish.

Was 'evergreen' a marker?  Met by the Suez canal incident?  
There are other coins being cranked out.  The symbol on the machine is UN?  or WEF? or ??
But very few of them will meet the criteria of 'green'-energy efficiency, and speed, and transparency. . 
The knight is the Guardian ?   The fire is the phoenix.  
---
There are other EVENTS going to pile on all around this.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 12:29 pm

Tracking blackouts seems relevant..

Time and Space Check - Page 14 1f170
🅻🅴🆁🆃 🅲🅷

Time and Space Check - Page 14 1f170

🅽🅽🅴🅻

@AlertChannel
· 1h

Blackout at Sakhalin, Russia’s largest island with mobile connection lost around most of its towns, traffic chaos in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, and no electricity in offices and residential blocks. Repair works are expected to finish within several hours

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 1:11 pm

Anon report:
Right now, there are 87,000 soldiers on the Russian-Ukrainian border. + thousands more are on Belarus's Ukrainian border. And still nothing on TV

Time and Space Check - Page 14 EyTyHj2XIAgvBRj?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 5:18 pm

WATCH AND TAKE NOTES: 

(q level stuff)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time and Space Check
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next