Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time and Space Check

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Time and Space Check - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2021 10:35 am

When the movie BIG SHORT ends, they said Michael Burry been doing one small investment and it was on 1 Commodity, which is WATER.
Time and Space Check - Page 15 EyXa_K9W8AIRoHt?format=jpg&name=small

Now hear what she (Kamala) is saying

0:37

.@VP Kamala Harris: "For years and generations, wars have been fought over oil. In a short matter of time, they will be fought over water."
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1379603832888381443

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2021 10:40 am

The many faces of water.  This is the Great (Monetary) Reset.
1 hr ago:

SOON

The Floodgates of Hidden liquidity by institutions

Which have been Testing Ripple For Years

Will Converge With XRP

Where Did All That Volume Come From The Other Day?

Certainly Wasnt From CLOWNSNIPERS MCDonald Salary

Drip Drip

"THIS IS NOT A TEST " - MR. Pool

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 7:09 am

A couple corrections.  On the Bear Christmas scene, the symbol on the coin dispenser is 'recycle',
and the calendar over the fireplace highlighting May is dated 2019. After Q's 2 year deltas, that didn't phase me, but maybe it should have.
----------------------------
Mr. Pool from yesterday:
Time and Space Check - Page 15 EybLF6yU8AAlDDH?format=jpg&name=900x900
Time and Space Check - Page 15 EybLl3VU8AE6ThW?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 7:23 am

Time and Space Check - Page 15 EybK83jU8AEbTh8?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 8:32 am

From april 7
Time and Space Check - Page 15 EybBXLGWEAAqAMB?format=jpg&name=medium
Time and Space Check - Page 15 EybBXLTW8AIMfR6?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 8:32 am

Time and Space Check - Page 15 EybBXLeWgAE5Cto?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 9:21 am

Time and Space Check - Page 15 Eya6bS-XIAM-8lr?format=jpg&name=small
a repost
Time and Space Check - Page 15 EybVlU-WgAEsKCF?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 7:20 pm

Mr. Pool post.  This one's heavy duty.  It's a video

https://twitter.com/looP_rM311_7211/status/1380312251064741888

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 8:02 pm

Anon:  Towards the beginning it flashes the words.. “look at what you created”
Time and Space Check - Page 15 EyfdDsNWgAU6h2h?format=jpg&name=small

English Gematria says April 23rd, along with some other interesting results.

???ELCYC YNAM WOH

Pool posted this same video in May and July 31 of 2020. May headlines were about civil unrest due to GF. August hurricane Laura.

It's the video he posted on May 14, 2020, but, he added at the begining few seconds about "589", and at 0'27 to 0'34 added guns sequence, which was just a storm in the original one. He said go to the past and that all will repeat, that 2020 was a test, so look at the same 1/*

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 8:17 pm

Another Pool tonight:
Time and Space Check - Page 15 EyfegIaWUAcxRD4?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 8:29 pm

Back to the movie:  cycle II  (2)

May 14th 2020 this video was posted.   On May 25, 2020, George Floyd, a 46-year-old black man, was killed in Minneapolis.
This 2nd release added at the begining few seconds about "589", and at 0'27 to 0'34 added guns sequence, which was just a storm in the original one. He said go to the past and that all will repeat, that 2020 was a test, so look at the same 1/*

-------------------------
Time and Space Check - Page 15 EyflnziVoAUDXBI?format=jpg&name=small
Time and Space Check - Page 15 EyfcexLWEAQK8eO?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 8:40 pm

Just to add this in. I just found it.  Big asteroid between earth and moon between Apr. 10 and 11.
I don't see any direct correlation to Mr. Pool's posts tonight, anyway.  But, sky stuff is out there predicted by this same team. (E's been showing us for months.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 8:45 pm

BACK TO THE POOL MOVIE:
Time and Space Check - Page 15 EyfcptyWEAUWVdQ?format=png&name=small
Time and Space Check - Page 15 Eyfcwe4WEAUnEoX?format=jpg&name=small
POSTED APRIL 18, 2017  L A RIOTS

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 8:53 pm

FROM MARCH 5, 2021  I can't say this Pool drop is LA, but it fits the storyline:

The 1992 Los Angeles riots, sometimes called the 1992 Los Angeles uprising, were a series of riots and civil disturbances that occurred in Los Angeles County in April and May 1992. Unrest began in South Central Los Angeles on April 29, after a trial jury acquitted four officers of the Los Angeles Police Department for usage of excessive force in the arrest and beating of Rodney King,
Time and Space Check - Page 15 Eyfv28eXEAQYTW7?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 8:56 pm

A good word from a fellow Christ Follower:

Time and Space Check - Page 15 1f3dbMTime and Space Check - Page 15 1f3db
@Blackstonecomms
1h
The world is finally waking up to how everything, absolutely everything is compromised.

We are on the edge of an event horizon. There is no going back.

We are all about to be sucked into a maelstrom of uncertainty.

What lies on the other side Patriots, is freedom. Be strong.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 9:53 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 15 EylHopiXMAkNd-l?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2021 7:09 pm

Back to the scene with the tree and the bear, the fire and the knight..
I did see that the symbol on the coin cranker was the 'recycle' symbol.  The infinity coin is in the fire.
Phoenix.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2021 7:31 pm

It's Aliens.  Most think the fake invasion will happen:

ELmerFudd50
@fudd50
Mar 5

PR0JECT L00KlNG GLASS
AKA
PR0JECT BLUEBEAM
P0SSlBLE RELATl0N TO
PHlLADELPHlA EXPERlMENT
BLACKMlRR0R

short vids on how it happens:

Here's the whole page of quik vids, drawings, etc. You may have seen most at least, BUT anyone you need to forward it to, share it with????

https://twitter.com/fudd50/status/1367917288545005570

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2021 1:15 pm

This is from E on April 7th  I haven't found any decode on it:

ACTIVE SEED
-
C_A.Insert-
Camp1: D.M.
- Disinfo. Re: China, Re: E.Fraud 

C_A.Insert-
Camp1: G.N.
- Disinfo. Re: Clinton, Re: E.Fraud.

C_A.Insert-
Camp1: "Redacted" In Use.

A---B frame direct.

Push to L. 
L push to P.
L push to TOP.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2021 1:19 pm

The Feel Good Page Time and Space Check - Page 15 2764
@FeelGoodPage11
17h

This is a rescued owl named Zeus, he is blind but his eyes hold the universe
Time and Space Check - Page 15 EyLHFFDVgAQ-OmU?format=jpg&name=small

Time and Space Check - Page 15 EyLHLZKUYAI19TX?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2021 2:15 pm

AltarOfEgo

@unidentifiedta1
Feb 3

A hot WW3 was prevented.

Old Guard loves monetary Resets through traditional means of War, b/c they can literally destroy assets and liabilities, and just take new assets from others. Much easier to conceal financial crimes.

We forced this Reset to be settled w/ negotiations.

--------
THAT!  IS A BIG DEAL!  Of course it's not real obvious, the Cabalists aren't done yet. They aren't going to admit anything. but the changes that are coming will knock your socks off.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2021 3:28 pm

Altarof Ego   (is this relevant?  It's bad enough that it well could be)  Gulag-Fema

“Soviet internal passports (identity cards) were introduced on 27 December 1932 to deal with the exodus of peasants. Individuals not having such a document could not leave their homes on pain of administrative penalties, such as internment in Gulag labor camps.“
-------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2021 8:46 pm

Red Collie
@RedCollie1·
1h
Two things may happen soon.

First, Mr. Pool on March 31 gave what might be a countdown to April 18-20 for some event "589".
Second, new crop circles may start in May.
WATCH CLOSELY!
Mr. Pool says “time has come” and “the world is about to change forever"

---
On February 8, 2021, Mr. Pool wrote in code:
“everything is about to change.
what’s to unfold over the following weeks will prove detrimental to your future.
watch closely.
everything is planned.
there are no coincidences or mistakes.”
“THE FUTURE HAS ALREADY BEEN CREATED”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2021 12:33 pm

From 20 years ago:  (more ahead?  I think so! )

Time and Space Check - Page 15 EuTkl-iXcAUK0Km?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2021 12:51 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 15 EuTlM1bXcAI1LPD?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 8:52 am

A look at some Pool posts.  Reset will be happening.  Big question always is 'when'?
It's true that  Quantum computing is used.  Not everything can be changed.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 9:24 am

@RedCollie1

Replying to
@FoJAk3

Mr. Pool is "gambling" on a cryptic 5-8-9 event, between the northern summer and winter of this year 2021, to "reset" time and history forever.
Quantum computing simulations.
Nobody knows yet what 5-8-9 means.
Also drawn twice in crops (September 2020).

Time and Space Check - Page 15 Ey2tPvFU4AI_zrZ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 9:45 am

A nuclear explosion is featured more frequently in Pool's posts.  Again, literal or not?
There are different ways this could happen, and different interpretations of what it might be in relation to the Reset. 
------------------------------------------------------

Not related:

Roderick J ⊛
@JaneGalt2·
1h
Puppetmasters engineering conflict or narrative change?

Quote Tweet
Time and Space Check - Page 15 JI70jReI_normalThe Silent War Room
@SilentWarRoom
· 8h
Both the U.S. and Russia make obscene profit from global conflict as mass producers of weapons.

Is it then any surprise that while the U.S. is winding down endless Middle Eastern money laundering operations/wars, Russia is sabre rattling?

Puppetmasters engineer conflict.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 2:12 pm

I guess they meant EVERYTHING at once.

Time and Space Check - Page 15 Ey9NpeUXAAQqfY9?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 7:22 pm

Here's a Pool.    Question

Time and Space Check - Page 15 Ey-PGpEUcAYZN8y?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 8:24 pm

@PRX113
Ready for double digits!

---

(Pool was about XRP)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 9:13 pm

SO YOU KNOW OUR 'TALKS' ABOUT COINCIDENCES:

When I came to make this post, up top was a banner that read:

Flood control is active on this forum, please wait 10 second(s) before replying or posting.
-------------------
I did post back to back and then moved on, but...puleeze.
----------------------

Gold Telegraph ⚡
@GoldTelegraph_
U.S GOVERNMENT RUSHES TO PROTECT POWER GRID AS HACKING THREATS GROW

A White House plan to rapidly shore up the security of the U.S. power grid will begin with a 100-day sprint...
hmmm.

Quote Tweet
Gold Telegraph ⚡
@GoldTelegraph_
· Mar 28
The digital world has counterparty risk.

The electrical grid.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 9:15 pm

I went back to twtr and the top post on my feed is

"..there are no coincidences..."

(ha ha and woo woo. )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 12:31 pm

Val has 'special talents' for decoding the information we've been getting.

But he paints with a broad brush, as we all have to.  

Time and Space Check - Page 15 7y8N2gk-_biggerVal Jester Locke

@Neloangelo314
1h

I said to stay vigilant. I did say war was a threat. People said, nah. Red and green, remember? People fight the spiritual side interpretations, but they ultimately hold up. Its hard to describe but I do my best. Red, fury and war. Rage. Green, wealth, abundance, tranquility.

More coming

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 1:43 pm

Mr. C
@BabaCugs
1h
There will be enough teardrops to fill a pool

Although the sun shines bright beyond the Storm
Time and Space Check - Page 15 1f31e

-----------------
(That was for those who are hanging on to their crypto-profits in some misguided effort to become millionaires, while not attending to the basics.)

(If I told you the number of 17's I'm finding everywhere in the news...
funny)
------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 6:54 pm

Mr. C
@BabaCugs
1h

Major giveaway

Quote Tweet
Time and Space Check - Page 15 Hgs8r-u9_normalBlack Mattic
@BlackMattic
4h
Sound The Trumpets!

-------------------------------------
Time and Space Check - Page 15 EzDZvUIWgAALgBJ?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 7:30 pm

We have a Mr. Pool from past hour.  I download, go almost frame by frame, but don't know what it is.

https://twitter.com/looP_rM311_7211/status/1382845873793732609

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 8:10 pm

Energy crisis + liquidity crisis. Take your currencies off the exchanges. I've said this a million times. A market crash is coming with a blackout brought on by the hackers narrative and solar issues (from what they say). After this transition, is the digital age.

There will be no warning. A blackout is a complete shutoff. Prepare, it doesn’t seem fathomable but neither did anticipating being locked down for over a year. Anything can happen

----------------------------------
From a Pool decoder:
Time and Space Check - Page 15 EzDpmVEWQAA0gKB?format=jpg&name=240x240

You can see the rest here: https://twitter.com/PRX113

I have to finish doing the recommendations.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 8:54 am

When the sun is shining I can do anything;
no mountain is too high,
no trouble too difficult to overcome.
Rt...Rt

(that reminds me of: It's not what you do on the mountain, it's what you do in the valley, where the 'everyman' lives)
(so this one is easy to decode. The woman and the beast, defeated. But what about that angry sun?)
On a short vid: https://twitter.com/INotoriousxrp/status/1383040185252904961

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 9:06 am

Another Pool decode:

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
10h
A Zebra has black skin and white stripes..

What does a Black Elephant mean?Time and Space Check - Page 15 1f441 Time and Space Check - Page 15 1f441

“black elephant is a cross between “a black swan” an unlikely, unexpected event with enormous ramifications and the “elephant in the room”, a looming disaster visible, yet nobody addresses”
Time and Space Check - Page 15 EzEg_xUWgAIa-7Y?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 9:53 am

RedCollie1
Mr. Pool made LOTS of posts today, to reassure everyone that world affairs are under control, even though the STORM is close in time.
He can't say more without chaotically changing history.
His final message was "BELIEVE".
From Crabwood 2002:
"BELIEVE. THERE IS GOOD OUT THERE."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 10:26 am

Read this thread for precise clarity.  You could call it military-like precision:

https://twitter.com/BroStreetJoy/status/1382955717095780352

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 9:14 pm

Mr. Pool had posts last night I couldn't get to.  We have some decode on them as well.

The movie matches up to a location in Kuwait.  

Replying to
@looP_rM311_7211

This movie shows recent flooding at the Three Gorges Dam in China.
Mr. Pool says it is a "sign" that the STORM will take place soon.
Time and Space Check - Page 15 EzFIizfUYAADSDT?format=jpg&name=360x360
Time and Space Check - Page 15 EzFIl5qVIAAHWRW?format=jpg&name=small

Last edited by Dove on Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 9:15 pm

Contd with the above:
This is the 3 Gorges Dam

Time and Space Check - Page 15 EzFIopXVEAUO6ng?format=jpg&name=360x360
Time and Space Check - Page 15 EzFIro6VgAQFoCZ?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 9:22 pm

The one earlier in the 'darkness' may be recent flooding of 3 Gorges.  It indicates it will happen overnight.
OR SEE THE LAST POST IN THIS SERIES. !!!!

https://twitter.com/RedCollie1/status/1382966738099179526
-----
From April 14, 2021

Last edited by Dove on Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 9:25 pm

This also from last night:

Time and Space Check - Page 15 EzDndHSXAAQKyIN?format=jpg&name=large

Last edited by Dove on Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 9:38 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 15 EzEO8koWgAUMb-i?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 9:40 pm

HOLD IT:   OPTION 2

Replying to @looP_rM311_7211
Al Khiran Resort, Kuwait. Al Zour Thermal Power Plant.

Pool's picture:
Time and Space Check - Page 15 EzH1R_5XIAAUpCH?format=jpg&name=360x360

Kuwait:
Time and Space Check - Page 15 EzH1R-LXMAIkDJh?format=jpg&name=360x360

Time and Space Check - Page 15 EzH1R_BWYAIwIHs?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 9:51 pm

Or this:  She thinks the dark movie shows 3 Gorges, but it sure looks like Kuwait is the right match.

One 'rule' in the interpretations is 'everything in 3's"  which would work for 3 Gorges.
I think we have 2 locations going on. 

Time and Space Check - Page 15 EzDxVO4VgAI5P5S?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 10:17 pm

A drop from tonight

Time and Space Check - Page 15 EzJOqjPVkAI8oeF?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time and Space Check
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next