Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 11:31 am

5:10 am eastern time 

51 - :boom:

51 (https://qalerts.app/?n=51)
Nov 02, 2017 2:12:06 PM EDT
Anonymous
Nov 02, 2017 2:06:03 PM EDT
Anonymous

one-nation-under-god-t-shirt_design.png (https://qalerts.app/media/1509645963585.png)
Media Keywords: meme: one nation under god.
Media Keywords Contributor(s): ENoCH
ive watched as society has been effectively addicted to msm, apps, social media, games, music, all propaganda and the moment you try to open anyone eyes. you. are. shunned.
being dumbed down, weakened and groomed for passivity and stupidity through food and their addictions. like calf literally being fattened for a slaughter.

and with all the race war propaganda and pizzagate possibility, i became suicidal because i cant stand that no one will open their eyes and are being manipulated hard. 

i hope with all of my heart that Trump is going to make good on his promise to maga and clean the swamp. ive been thinking about joining the navy for corpsman greenside, and i would love to serve under a Trump administration if he really does clean swamp, (will try to join regardless no openings for corpsman right now though). I hope that what OPanon says is true. i will be praying for OPanon and all who risk their lives, for safety and that the Lord will guide them. and praying that what he says is true. and will be praying for the spiritual edification of God for Trump and for his complete safety in all of this. The pieces are coming together for me. and if this is true, those working with him are absolute geniuses because i would have never imagined their would be any way possible to take the monster of corruption that has overtaken this country.
>>147642589
Dear Patriot.
We hear you.
We hear all Americans such as yourself.
The time has come to take back our great land.
The time is now.
Rest assured POTUS is backed by the absolute finest people alive who are all dedicated to the eradication evil and corruption from the US/World.
Find peace.
God is with us.
God bless and be safe.
-The WH

https://x.com/us_eucom/status/1767840574420193674?s=46

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 11:35 am

In the first post this morning, on the E video, I questioned if Q drop 46 

was the correct reference.  

It is.  The ensuing twitter link addresses  above  are confirming it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 11:41 am

il Donaldo Trumpo

@PapiTrumpo

[size=14]Subscribe

[/size]
[size=17]BUTTERFLY EFFECT!!!Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 1f609Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 1f973Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 1f973Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 1f973[/size]

1:12 am eastern time 3/14/24

Joe Rogan video at link  https://twitter.com/papitrumpo/status/1767780728970805270?s=46

The butterfly effect rests on the notion that the world is deeply interconnected, such that one small occurrence can influence a much larger complex system. The effect is named after an allegory for chaos theory; it evokes the idea that a small butterfly flapping its wings could, hypothetically, cause a typhoon.

112 (https://qalerts.app/?n=112)
Nov 05, 2017 11:46:24 PM EST

Anonymous
Important to archive.
Above & next drops have high probability of shutting down /pol/. 
It is being safeguarded for these transmissions but not 100% secure.
Who owns /pol/?
Why is this platform being used?
What recent events almost occurred re: /pol/?
Why is this relevant?
Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings. 
Repeat.
Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings.
More false flags imminent. 
Elections (tues) no longer matter at this stage.
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Above will have context as news unfolds.
Summarize and paint the picture.
Critical. 
Q

https://x.com/papitrumpo/status/1767780728970805270?s=46  (there's another 46.

different sources=same story.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 11:49 am

Ariel - :eyes:

:rotating_light:We all know what this really means right? 

"My Fellow......:thinking:

Remember that statement "Elon Musk bought a crime scene" when he acquired Twitter?

Guess who also became a president of a crime scene in 2020? Joe Biden. 

Then you would say well D. Trump became a president in 2016 in Washington which was a crime scene. 

Guess what? He never accepted a salary while in office. That's the key. Which was why he never really intended winning 2020 because the White House became foreign occupied territory under military provisions. 

That meeting D. Trump & Elon Musk had a few days ago was not really about Musk' acquisition of TruthSocial because they spoke about that last year. 

This recent meet up was about something else. Will we find out? 

I would definitely say yes! 

Added by S- Elon posted @ 12:00 am - zero! 

https://x.com/prolotario1/status/1767949346144727361?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 1:06 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 GIhHC57WsAALQZp?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 1:06 pm

ZONKED ANON

@ZONKEDonX

·
11h

Grok knows
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 GIh-hPNWoAA0MlQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2024 9:48 am

GH17TAFKAG
@GH17TAFKAG

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 1f4a5Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 1f4a5Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 1f4a5KABQQQQQMQ Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 1f4a5Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 1f4a5Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 1f4a5
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 1f4a5Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 1f4a5ELON MUSK MOAB!Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 1f4a5Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 1f4a5
RESPONDING ON
[size=17]@TheRabbitHole84

Dropping the Sauce on [GS]Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 203c6€0R6€ $0RR0$Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 203c
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 203c36 Min past MidNightQ Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 203c

##36
Why didQ Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 203c$0RR0$Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 203ctransfer the bulk of his ‘public’ funds to a NPO?
How doesQ Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 203c$0RR0$Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 203c, Obama, Clinton, Holder, Lynch, etc all net many millions of dollars (normally within a single tax year).
If Trump failed, if we failed, and HRC assumed control, we as Patriots were prepared to do the unthinkable,..
There is simply no other way than to use the military. It’s that corrupt and dirty.

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 GInL1WjWUAAdOwE?format=jpg&name=900x900
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2024 5:11 pm

CONFLICT AND DIVISION.

CONFLICT IS THE ONGOING CATALYST FOR CHANGE.

CONFLICT ALLOWS ADJUSTMENTS TO BE MADE DURING THE STORY OF LIFE.

CHANGE IS THE RESULT OF PRESSURE AND INFLUENCE BEING EXERTED DURING AND AFTER TIMES OF CONFLICT.

PLAYBOOK KNOWN.

GOOD VS EVIL, WHITE VS BLACK, LEFT VS RIGHT. DUALITY.

THIS IS WHY THEY CONTROL BOTH SIDES, SO NO MATTER ON WHICH SIDE THE MASSES FALL, THERE ARE PUPPET MASTERS TO DIRECT THE FLOW OF CHANGE.

TIMES ARE CHANGING.

https://t.me/TheFuturePredictor   ( PREDICTOR )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2024 5:28 pm

Isaiah  45   Potus  45   Cyrus

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 7:53 am

O NOT ONLY DOES 'BARRON' HIT A
6YDELTA +6Days with:

##930 MARCH 10th 2018
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
HIS 21:28 Timestamp
Good time to prosecute.
Just wait till NEXT WEEK

Hits a 6YDELTA with Drop
##954
NEXT WEEK
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM

##2128 Also mentions:
Why are 'powerful' [influential] people resigning due to 'past sexual misconduct' allegations?

Well, well, well,..
KEY Prosecutor RESIGNS from Trump case in the Fulton County

Ya know,..
Fani Willis inappropriate SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP with Fulton County Special Prosecutor Nathan Wade

H/T to

@andweknow

@realx22report

Note: I'm not claiming this is actually BARRON Trump.
I'm just Folowing the Crumbs taking in consideration that General Flynn is also Subscribed to this account that might add a little Validity,..

When you have a Triangulation of Timestamps, Deltas And Actual News Lining up, I'm making a Decode.

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 GI26KyNWMAAsT2V?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 7:55 am

GH17TAFKAG

@GH17TAFKAG

[size=17]Interesting,..

Enough is Enough
At
21:28/9:28PM EST On March 16th 2024

Making a 6YDELTA +6Days with drop:

##930 MARCH 10 2018
Enough is Enough

##2128
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 2696GOOD TIME TO PROSECUTEQ Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 2696
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 203cJUST WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEKQ Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 203c

INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE RESIGNING
WHY NOW?
WHEN DOES A BIRD SING?
EYES WIDE OPEN!
COINCIDENCE?
NETWORK BEING DISMANTLED.
SHEEP NO MORE.

H/T to

@TifaniesweTs
&&
@suddenly_died

Note:
Not Claiming this is Barron, just Decoding this due to the Timestamps/Delta Sync && Flynn's Subscription to this account that "adds 'some' validity"

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 GI2vdIFWsAATYgQ?format=jpg&name=small
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 7:59 am

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1769101332151988315.html?utm_campaign=topunroll

@Prolotario1
Have you all noticed this?

Robert F. Kennedy is either taking pictures with people that were on Epstein Island. People who are communist. People who supported the vaccine mandates. People who supported the climate agenda. Or people who outright can not stand Donald Trump.

What's that ole' saying again? "Birds of a feather.....?

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 GI0YQQWXQAAxS06?format=jpg&name=small

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 GI0cV-4WMAAbvnk?format=jpg&name=small
contd

Last edited by Dove on Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 8:02 am

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 GI0ciduXkAAdvaO?format=jpg&name=small
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 GI0dGc2XkAA-P0h?format=jpg&name=small
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 GI0df_VWYAAxg0D?format=jpg&name=small
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 GI0eBd3XIAAvrSh?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 8:04 am

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 GI0nv19XIAEI0TO?format=jpg&name=small
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 GI0fd7AX0AAt5ZI?format=jpg&name=small
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 GI0cx50WAAAOfr7

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 8:08 am

Ariel:

Burning The Evidence? The Meat Stew

In America alone there were over 100 meat processing facilities burned down between 2020-2022. There are also stories from around the country of customers at fast food chains finding human teeth & fingers in their food.

These restaurants have their products delivered from meat plants that have all mysteriously burned down over the past few years.

Why?

To avoid investigation of possible tainted products that have human DNA mixed within them? Here are over 15 different locations that have burned down with more in the link below.

August 2019 - Tyson Foods beef processing plant in Holcomb, Kansas

July 2020 - Tyson Foods pork processing plant in Logansport, Indiana

March 2021 - Sullivan Farms meat processing plant in Smithfield, North Carolina

April 2021 - Smithfield Foods pork processing plant in Monmouth, Illinois

August 2021 - JBS USA beef processing plant in Grand Island, Nebraska

December 2021 - West Liberty Foods poultry processing plant in Tremonton, Utah

February 2022 - Shearer's Foods food processing plant in Hermiston, Oregon

April 2022 - Azure Standard headquarter facility in Dufur, Oregon

April 2022 - Taylor Farms food processing facility in Salinas, California

April 2022 - Gem State processing facility in Heyburn, Idaho

April 2022 - Plane crashed into Gem State processing facility in Heyburn, Idaho

January 2020 - Deli Star meat processing plant in Fayetteville, Illinois

November 2020 - Agri Star meat processing plant in Postville, Iowa

January 2021 - Cargill-Nutrena feed mill in Lecompte, Louisiana

April 2021 - Rio Fresh onion processing facility in San Juan, Texas

July 2021 - Kellogg's cereal plant in Memphis, Tennessee
August 2021 - Patak Meat Products facility in Austell, Georgia

September 2021 - JVS USA pork processing plant in Ottumwa, Iowa

September 2021 - Tyson Foods poultry processing plant in Hanceville, Alabama

December 2021 - Maid-Rite Steak Company meat processing plant in Scott Township, Pennsylvania

January 2022 - Cargill meat processing plant in Dodge City, Kansas

March 2022 - Nestle Hot Pockets plant in Jonesboro, Arkansas

March 2022 - Penobscot McCrum potato processing plant in Belfast, Maine

March 2022 - Walmart fulfillment center in Plainfield, Indiana

April 2022 - East Conway Beef & Pork meat processing plant in Conway, New Hampshire

https://food.news/2022-06-22-foo
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 GI2wqJNWUAAILK1?format=jpg&name=small
d-facility-fires-report-full-list.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 12:24 pm

7:27 am eastern time 

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

"A well regulated MILITIA, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.":arrow_left:
What did the Framers of the Constitution fear the most? :arrow_left:
http://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/declaration-transcript (https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/declaration-transcript) 
"–That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. 
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.–"
We, the People.:arrow_left:
Q

https://x.com/vks_host/status/1769687063924764784?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 6:39 pm

Envisioning an ideal future for America involves striving for inclusivity, innovation, and a commitment to democratic values.

At the core of this envisioned future lies social equality and justice. A society where every individual, regardless of race, gender, or socioeconomic background, has equal opportunities to thrive is crucial. This future America embraces diversity, ensuring that marginalized voices are heard, and systemic inequalities are dismantled through comprehensive reforms in education, healthcare, and criminal justice.

Economically, the best future for America entails sustainable growth that benefits all citizens. This involves not only fostering innovation and technological advancements but also ensuring fair wages, job security, and access to quality education and healthcare for everyone. Striking a balance between economic progress and social welfare is imperative to create a robust and inclusive society.

Environmental sustainability is a cornerstone of this vision. A future America should be at the forefront of combating climate change, investing heavily in renewable energy, and implementing eco-friendly policies to preserve the planet for future generations. Embracing a green economy and sustainable practices is pivotal for a thriving and healthy society.

Furthermore, this envisioned America is a global leader committed to diplomacy, cooperation, and peace. It engages in responsible international relations, upholds human rights, and works collaboratively with other nations to address global challenges like pandemics, poverty, and security threats. It leads by example, promoting democratic values and fostering unity among nations.

Education plays a pivotal role in this future, empowering individuals with critical thinking skills, creativity, and adaptability. A comprehensive educational system that caters to diverse learning needs and prepares the workforce for a rapidly changing world is essential.

Crucially, this future America values unity and civic engagement. It celebrates differences while fostering a sense of national identity that transcends divisions. It encourages active participation in democracy, where citizens are informed, involved, and empowered to shape the nation's future through their voices and actions.

In conclusion, the best possible future for America is one that prioritizes social equity, economic prosperity, environmental stewardship, global cooperation, education, unity, and active civic engagement. Achieving this vision requires collective effort, visionary leadership, and a commitment from every individual to contribute positively to the shared prosperity and well-being of the nation.

https://t.me/The17Letter
---
1. Social Equity: Addressing systemic inequalities, promoting inclusivity, and advocating for social justice would likely be key aspects. It could focus on eradicating racial, gender, and socioeconomic disparities through policy reforms and societal shifts.

2. Technological Innovation: Embracing emerging technologies to transform industries, education, healthcare, and infrastructure could be a core theme. Encouraging investment in research, development, and fostering a culture of innovation might be highlighted.

3. Environmental Sustainability: The letter could stress the urgency of addressing climate change and environmental degradation, emphasizing the need for sustainable practices, renewable energy, and conservation efforts for a healthier planet.

4. Global Leadership: Encouraging a collaborative approach to global issues such as diplomacy, peacekeeping, and humanitarian aid might be emphasized. Advocating for America's role as a responsible global leader could be a central message.

5. Democratic Values: The letter might underscore the importance of preserving and strengthening democratic institutions, fostering unity amidst diversity, and upholding the rule of law and individual freedoms.

6. Economic Evolution: Proposing strategies for economic growth that benefit all sectors of society, including measures to support small businesses, promote fair trade, and address income inequality, could be outlined.

https://t.me/The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 6:45 pm

There are things that break our hearts but FIX our VISION.
This is one of those things.

"Fighting The Greatest War The World Has Never Seen."

Fake News is bleeding.
Hollywood is bleeding & the wounds, are fatal.

You're not JUST the news now.
You're the future of civilization.
You're entertainment.
You're the eyes that see,
You're the ears that listen.
You're the preachers,
You're the shoulders to cry on,
You're the psychologists that listen,
You're the doctors providing home remedies,
You're the emotional stability,
You're the passers of torches.
You're the future heirs of Earth.

You are EVERYTHING [THEY] have spent decades telling you that you aren't and everything they wish they could be.

You're God's Imperfect, Perfect Army.

I don't think you all understand how important you truly are... Yet...

#Trump2024

Posted on Twitter

https://twitter.com/vDarknessFalls8/status/1769868321107665357?t=p8C1-3T7cnCaDhMQlIabSA&s=19

https://t.me/vDarknessFalls

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 8:18 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

The pulse of the world has quickened significantly over the last 6 weeks.
Patriots are fed up, as their numbers are exploding.
Leftists are dwindling, and those remaining in their camp are increasingly out of touch w/ reality.
We The People are growing, as ideological divides continue to disintegrate.
The intentional dismantling of human civilization is has become a “door-knob topic” for 8 in 10 people in the NATO western world.
It’s no longer R v. D in the minds and hearts of Americans.
Injection-reuptake rates are the lowest for Big Pharma in its entire history.
Endless war exposed as a business model, now commonly understood.
Public trust of ‘government entities’ is virtually nonexistent across the west, w/ some exceptions.
Now, We-The-People in all classes, across all creeds, representing every demographic in the “global north”, shall watch as [THEY] hammer the stake into their own chest.
Next Stop: Justice.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 8:38 pm

Trending
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 7a38e8f91c7c321bSGAnon

@RealSGAnon

What is Base 211?
Who were German nazi occultist scientists working w/ when they developed the Mach 5 “flying saucer”?
Why does Antarctica host the worlds largest directed energy weapon?
Why is it used as an Air Traffic Control tower for ‘nonterrestrial craft’?
Why did German Field Marshal Erwin Rommel use several tanks of his panzer brigade to destroy a “super-weapon of antiquity” in Tunisia in 1943?
Why was Rommel dismissed shortly after, by Hitler?
Why was US Admiral Richard Byrd tasked w/ “pursuing” and “destroying” nonterrestrial threats to US national security?
Why did that lead him to Antarctica?
What did he find?
Why did it frighten him?
Why did he die less than 10 years after his expedition?
Why did his son die under dubious circumstances?
From time to time, good people tried to tell us.
We just couldn’t see.
Sleepily we walked forward to the edge of our destruction.
But Now.
We are [AWAKE].

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 89258f1532a2c601
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 9c83805441544a94

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 8:41 pm

Replying to [ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

This is a good website to search links that have been blocked in other search engines. When you do a “Search” on the website it will take you to “Duck Duck Go” web search engine but it has been filtered to show only contents compiled by ‘Biblioteca
Pleyades”. From there you can search on the topics queried by SG.
It is important to do your own research & read it through so it empowers you to form your own convictions which no truther can give to you.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/#ENGLISH
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica24.htm
https://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/operation-highjump/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 3:58 pm

I've had this taped to my wall for at least a year:

Phase 1: The Audits...
Phase 2: The Storm...
Phase 3: The Rapture...
Grand Finale: Salvation... 

Until Then - Enjoy the Show. 

Judgment day is near. 

Join John F. Kennedy Jr. (https://t.me/+CLvezS6TXV01NTFk)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 3:59 pm

Four Organizations All Founded in 1913..

FED - Federal Reserve
FBI - Federal Bureau of Investigation 
IRS - Internal Revenue Service 
ADL- Anti Defamation League

No coincidences

Join Queen Diana (https://t.me/+YtKTyHEwV-wwMWQy)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 4:01 pm

He reposted this today

The entire solar eclipse might just be a CGI.

Why do they need to fake a solar eclipse?

They need to see if they could fool millions. 

The data from the Solar Eclipse will be used to make preparations and adjustments for Project Blue Beam.

Join Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/ezra_cohen_q)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 3:49 pm

intheMatrixxx

How did Payseur do it?

Read how in this 1913 House of Representatives document. All people and companies relate to Payseur.

https://kmaclub.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/montru_report-page-99-frisco.pdf

258 pages !

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 4:11 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DjAqQ3wUYAE7ucS?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 4:13 pm

L.C. Payseur
Hashtag
#Payseur, that should make them nervous..
You know, we want them on their heels..
Is this a Schiff?

@RepAdamSchiff
are you a #Payseur?
Learn your History.....DIG.
You have more than you know

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DjCKbeXXoAEsFyU?format=jpg&name=360x360

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DjCKbeXW4AEFcwo?format=jpg&name=small

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DjCKbeXX4AA2S7m?format=jpg&name=360x360

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DjCKbeZWsAA41eu?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 4:16 pm

@intheMatrixxx

·
Jul 26, 2018

Follow the story as told by Springmeier. Notice how it's written "Payseurs & other families" signifying the importance of the family. Connected here to the Rockefeller's/ Payseur's own Standard Oil.

https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/FC/FC2F5371043C48FDD95AEDE7B8A49624_Springmeier.-.Bloodlines.of.the.Illuminati.R.pdf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 4:19 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DjCM9OSXoAE-iSR?format=jpg&name=small
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DjCN77IXoAA7fhj?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 4:23 pm

ntheMatrixxx
Jul 26, 2018

Continue on, and now we have the Payseurs connected to the Rothschilds, Beattys, Vanderbilts, Shiffs, Morgans, etc... Now - maybe we need to look into the Springs & Van Duyns families.
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DjCOqsrXsAAWGgn?format=jpg&name=small
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DjCOrJwW4AAXe2A?format=jpg&name=900x900

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 1f447

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 4:43 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DjCOrxtW4AAUaMN?format=jpg&name=small
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DjCPEJ1WwAE-bJh?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 4:48 pm

intheMatrixxx

·
Jul 26, 2018

It is quite notable that Pres. Nixon & others went to great lengths to hide the Payseur family from the American people. But why?
https://archive.org/details/USCongressionalRecord1940BritishIsraelWorldGovernment/Pandoras-Box-The-Ultimate-Unseen-Hand-Behind-the-New-World-Order/page/n151/mode/2up?view=theater&q=Payseur

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DjCQFl2XcAUaTiv?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 4:51 pm

@intheMatrixxx

Who is [size=17]@RepAdamSchiff ?
Surely not an heir to the Jekyll Island crew.
Decedent of Jacob Schiff?
Intermarried with #Payseur?
Is this why he is LOUD #Q?

Sure isn't easy to track his family..

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DjCRzxGWwAEnreH?format=jpg&name=900x900
[/size]
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DjCR6ioXoAAEfcx?format=jpg&name=medium
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DjCR7E-WwAEpFRT?format=jpg&name=360x360
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DjCR7khW0AAwA2y?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 4:56 pm

Is the KEY of the MAP on CIA's website? Bloodlines of Illuminati? https://cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/FC/FC2F5371043C48FDD95AEDE7B8A49624_Springmeier.-.Bloodlines.of.the.Illuminati.R.pdf
You are missing the connections.
Continue to build the MAP.
MAP provides the KEY.
KEY spreads the TRUTH.
TRUTH shines LIGHT.
LIGHT saves HUMANITY.
Future proves past.
Trust the plan.
Q

https://twitter.com/intheMatrixxx/status/1023397086325366784/photo/1 to enlarge

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DjPTQlRW0AY6Oei?format=jpg&name=large

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 1f447

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 5:02 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DjPVVeWXsAE1VRv?format=jpg&name=small
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DjPWBMRXoAAWT3e?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 5:06 pm

Q says, “How do you hide a message in clear sight?” Another, “They don’t hide it.”

Bloodlines of Illuminati on CIA WEBSITE. Key?

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DjPgua3XsAExTie?format=jpg&name=900x900

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DjPkEYTXsAAReBc?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 5:16 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DjQQ4uEXsAAgSSB?format=jpg&name=small
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DjQQ5KBX0AAKLOV?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 5:22 pm

#NXIVM IS BIGGER than we think. Bronfman is a drug running Bloodline family. Bronfman also runs Canada. French Canada? Payseur? Bronfman? See citation from CIA website.
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DjdClHSXsA0OwfM?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 5:25 pm

Anons are missing #Q's instructions. BLOODLINES. EXAMPLES:

Q133 "Important to progress. Who are the puppet masters?" "Follow the Bloodlines"
Q142 "Trace the bloodlines of these (3) families."
Q299 "Rothschilds (cult leaders)(church)(P)"

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DkVNKPZW4AsgCdh?format=jpg&name=small

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DkVNRmmXgAAKofF?format=jpg&name=900x900

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DkVNjytXgAI3WWX?format=jpg&name=900x900

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DkVOMK8WsAAErke?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 5:31 pm

Q1021 "1832 Rothschild loan to the Holy See."
P = Payseur?
The Rothschilds, after a $ battle, funded the Vatican along with the many un-named Parisian bankers. We believe that the
#Payseurs were indeed one of those banker families

https://archive.org/details/romanceofrothsch00balluoft
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DkVQHxpXcAAExZN?format=jpg&name=small
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DkVQHxpXcAAExZN?format=jpg&name=small
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DkVQIlbWsAAOVda?format=jpg&name=medium
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DkVQJFXWsAAn9GE?format=jpg&name=medium
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DkVQJiJWwAYRD0E?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 5:34 pm

Q142 "Who controls the FED? "Who approved the formation of the FED?"
#Payseur Companies are the parent of the FED Reserve. The Pujo Committee investigated [P} ties to banks overstepping their powers.
There was a House Investigation in 1918 regarding this:

https://kmaclub.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/montru_report-page-99-frisco.pdf

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DkVT1P_WwAEK3Y1?format=jpg&name=large
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DkVT4EvXoAEANBr?format=jpg&name=medium
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DkVUWYsX0AAkkOP?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 5:37 pm

GE's latest sale: Its 111-year-old rail business.

The Payseur assets include: Rail Road Companies and GE.

Could the CEO resignations be Rothschild/Payseur minions?

IS 
@POTUS dismantling?
https://archive.org/details/pdfy-cvNMguo_dgwUReM2

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DkVsOvVW4AIdSod?format=jpg&name=large
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DkVsOvSXoAESs8W?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 5:49 pm

Q157 "Who controls the MSM? Who really controls the MSM?"
Why are we made to believe the MSM are the only credible news sources?
Q199 "Why does the MSM push conspiracy w/o investigation? Who controls the MSM?"
Q627 "CFR? What a coincidence."
BLOODLINE

#Payseur and Rothschld purchased the Vatican.

Holy See & Concordats are set up like foundation.Exempt from taxation. Exempt from civil & criminal proceedings. Diplomatic immunity. Concordats are negotiated with every country.
It goes on & on.

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DklndiKWsAIRsG2?format=jpg&name=900x900

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 Dklne7dXsAIWkQy?format=jpg&name=900x900
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DklnfYvXgAAsCe0?format=jpg&name=900x900
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 Dklnf0wX0AEDDC6?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 6:16 pm

intheMatrixxx

[size=17]The Vanderbilt family claim that a mansion called Biltmore is their country home. Not true. Biltmore was constructed by the Payseur family as a hotel in the 1880s and it was operated by the Payseur trustees, the Vanderbilts, on a 99 year lease.
------------------

[size=15]Anon

found information on the Payseur’s GAALT Company. The biggest company in the world. Check it out. (acct no longer exists) We'll have to look it up to know.
[/size]
[size=15]--------------------[/size]
[size=15]Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 Dl7VbncWwAQZodZ?format=jpg&name=large
[/size][/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 6:19 pm

ntheMatrixxx

·
Aug 31, 2018

#QAnon #QArmy #Payseur THIS is what the movement is ALL ABOUT. It's all in a book from 1798, in which the French conspired to overturn the religions and governments of Europe through Free Mason cover.
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 Dl9u4zOW4AEpmZA?format=jpg&name=small

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 Dl3wp41VsAAEdLe?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 6:21 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DmG_bspX0AE27vY?format=jpg&name=large
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DmG_bsmWwAgb8fv?format=jpg&name=900x900
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DmG_bsmW0AAbTam?format=jpg&name=large
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DmG_bsuXgAAShnr?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 6:58 pm

Is Lady Liberty a woman? Does “she” represent freedom? Bondage? Priests of Ishtar? Wife of Baal?
Symbolism will be their downfall.

What?? The black meteorite that fell from heaven ? Islam???? Lucifer???
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DmG_bsuXgAAShnr?format=jpg&name=360x360

True origin of the Statue of Liberty (hint she’s not a lady) VIDEO:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:02 pm

Because #Payseur isn’t a person anymore as much as a legal “personage”, a mega TRUST with a Board of Directors. Peter Munk.

Who else is part of this TRUST?

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DtlflcOWsAAxl2R?format=jpg&name=large

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DtlflcMWoAAciUD?format=jpg&name=large
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 DtlflcOXgAETUj9?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:04 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 Dtl7dSvWsAAT6VY?format=jpg&name=large
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 Dtl7dSyXgAATP_x?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:05 pm

If the #Payseur family are of the Merovingian bloodline.
What are Commes? (Comey)?
Commes=warrior band? Leaders of the Armies. A 'Count'. Warrior bands attack and conquer regions. Distribute/Parcel land to Commes that were Loyal in battle. (Higher Loyalty?)

Merovingians.
What are Commes? (Comey)?

Clip about Commes from: https://youtube.com/watch?v=wXaN2vXEgwg
(in it's own thread)
"So essentially, the Merovingian line considers themselves the rulers of the Illuminati; ABOVE ALL THE OTHERS." Neon Revolt (sic) >>"HIGHER LOYALTY"

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 D6TPK6dXsAAYeXz?format=jpg&name=small

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 D6TRjtMX4AIlpSm?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next