Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 9:37 pm

I'm putting this here to find later.  It's the delimma of 3D  dark/light.
vid:
https://twitter.com/WeGotIt2k/status/1749682964622176347

From odysee.com

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 10:11 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GC8fFDpXgAAZ2wU?format=jpg&name=360x360
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GC8fFDrXUAAs-bN?format=jpg&name=small
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GC8fFDqXsAAMs44?format=jpg&name=360x360
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GC8fFDsXUAAsqx5?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 10:17 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GC8gXD5XAAA20iS?format=jpg&name=360x360
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GC8gXD4WwAAO9KI?format=jpg&name=360x360
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GC8gXDyWkAEv2p1?format=jpg&name=360x360
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GC8gXD5WUAEmCQz?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 10:22 pm

SATAN'S NEW WORLD ORDER How World Leaders are Building the Kingdom of Antichrist Paperback – January 1, 2004
75.00 used.
----------------------

@_whitneywebb
has published 2 excellent volumes on Epstein and his connections.

One Nation Under Blackmail - Vol. 1: The Sordid Union Between Intelligence and Crime that Gave Rise to Jeffrey Epstein, VOL.1 Paperback – September 22, 2022

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 10:35 pm

.Weekly highlights
Shadow of Ezra
@ShadowofEzra

House Jan. 6 Committee deleted more than 100 encrypted files days before GOP took majority.

President Trump says he thinks Biden will drop out of the presidential race.

BlackRock Manging Director was caught for child sex exploitation.

Jeffrey Epstein’s brother doesn’t believe he died by suicide and wants new investigation.

President Trump wins New Hampshire primary.

Severed head, limbs and other body parts found inside freezer at New York City apartment.

Russian military plane crashes in Belgorod region, Ukraine POWs dead. Putin blames an American missile.

An orphanage founder in Haiti who faced past accusations of abusing boys in his care is facing criminal charges in the U.S. after an investigation revealed that he traveled to the Caribbean country to sexually abuse minors.

British citizens should be prepared to fight in a potential land war with Russia according to UK army chief.

Arizona GOP Chairman Jeff DeWit has resigned after being caught on a secret recording trying to bribe Kari Lake into not running for office.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott releases statement outlining states' rights to constitutional self-defense when dealing with a "lawless president"

Democrats in Congress are calling upon Joe Biden to seize control of the Texas National Guard.

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) is flagging new evidence of suspected trafficking of migrant children for federal law enforcement agents.

Vince McMahon accused of sex trafficking by WWE staffer resigns indefinitely.

President Trump calls for all willing state governors to deploy their national guards to Texas and to remove the illegals back across the border.

State Legislators in Pennsylvania file lawsuit against the Biden Administration, the Department of State and Governor Josh Shapiro for multiple election law violations.

Britain’s King Charles III admitted to hospital.

Thomas Jefferson statue removed from New York City Hall after 187 years.

Nearly a dozen mainstream media companies are gutting staff and scrambling to rescue their struggling businesses.

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 10:38 pm

Pentagon reports America is at risk and unprepared for an alien invasion.

US is planning to station nuclear weapons in the UK for the first time in 15 years as the threat from Russia increases.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton responded in a letter denying demands made by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security explaining that Texas will continue securing the border.

Alexander Soros tweeted what seemed like an assassination threat towards Donald Trump.

Texas Gov. Abbott confirms they are prepared if Biden federalizes the National Guard and has other armed law enforcement personnel standing guard on the border. He also confirms that other reinforcements are coming from other states.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 10:40 pm

Truth Troll Official

@truthtroll_X

·
1h

The real, January 6 insurrection

vid https://twitter.com/truthtroll_X/status/1751084975905198238

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 10:55 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GE0P-KrWgAAOj2g?format=jpg&name=large
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GE0P-KsXsAA6EgG?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 10:56 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GE0P-KrXEAA4J07?format=jpg&name=large
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GE0P-KrXsAA4pSp?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 10:57 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GE0OoS-WoAAvvMa?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 7:56 am

WIRES>]:IT HAS BEGUN<; COMMS;
>Army Green Beret loyal to the Oath of keeping the United States constitution against foreign invasion and protecting U S. Soil leads soldiers ( current and ex military) police, Sheriffs , deputies ,  militias , part of 34,000 U.S. military Oath Keepers into a Texas to defend the Constitution , and the Revolt against the Deep State government and their Elites that control the system ( DAVOS GROUP/CIA/+/ Carnegie Endowment/+Obama regime/Biden/world corruption Leaders and systems)
_
_CURRENTLY over 700,000 Truckers and caravans head to Texas to join the Green Baret, military ( current and ex military) and Texas National Guard to stand up against the Biden administration and DAVOS /UN agenda (to break down the U.S. borders in illegal unconstitutional acts that is connected to clear and present danger of an invasion). 
        This includes fighting against the bioweapons of the CCP/CIA/Mexican cartel operations stream lining Fentanyl ( laced with tranquilizers) into U S. territory and killing U.S. citizens in a planned bioweapon ( fentanyl) attack , including human trafficking at the highest levels and over 85,000 missing children being trafficked through the U.S. the past 2 years under the guidance of the corrupt U.S. Government and President Biden administration.

_._
_NOW more than half of the United States Governors are Joining the fight against the Biden( CIA/Obama/DAVOS UN ELITES OPERATIONS) administration and their captured Foreign operations by the DAVOS GROUP/& WEF( CIA) ++ ...... Over 25 U.S. States support Texas White Hats operations and also began sending Military National Guards. 

>DOMESTIC INTERNAL DEFENSE
>Military Green Baret gives military COMMS; "Calls to dispatch" on massive nation wide broadcast. "We defy tyranny" and also gives important message that military operations are happening world wide .
>]; BEHIND THE SCENES 
; The rise of the People And World Patriots against the corrupt system, from Germany, France, Netherlands, New Zealand to Ireland
Into the United States are silently being guided by military COVERT operations w/INTEL 
_
___
JFK created the Army Special Forces Green Berets , they were created in part to fight after a domestic totalitarian system and had Special Privileged military codes to defend the United States citizens against U.S. government tyrannical control and oppression. ( Remember this is why JFK wanted to dismantle the CIA ) 

_NOW Green Berets in Texas with National Guard Army, Police Sheriffs, ex military and over 34,000 military oath keeper loyal to Constitution and over 700,000 U.S. citizens are heading to the Texas to defend the country. 
Green Beret " Doc" Pete Chambers leads the Texas division and helping guild the Virginia across the U.S. convoy.
   At the same time in California and Arizona operations began for U.S. citizen to defend the borders and defend against the ELITE DAVOS CIA OBAMA+++++ ROCKEFELLERS+++++> agenda [ ds] operations.
_Doc Chambers in his nation wide broadcast intensionally names " DAVOS GROUP" "ELITES" controlling the operations with the Biden administration. He also mentions Military guided operations happening in Europe. 

_It is important to understand the time is now for the U.S. citizens to stand up against the WEF/ DAVOS/ CIA+++ operations in all countries and join your local movement and peaceful protest.
__'__
It's very important as much as the Deep state CABAL is trying to intentionally cause war and racial wars through the world, we as peace Patriots and freedom fighters must stay as peaceful as we can. 
_ MSM is pushing CIVIL WAR news cycles in the U S. And will push this EU in the coming months.

So please stay peaceful as you can when you go to support your country against the globalist tyranny happening world wide.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 7:57 am

The time HAS BEGUN for U.S. citizens and abroad to join the Powerful Revolt against the elite CIA DAVOS GROUP+ operations
and go directly to the demonstrations and 
Movements happening with your support 
_

_________
I had told you over 2 years ago there were operations of Military working with sheriffs. Police,  Ex military and oath keepers to start a powerful revolution and help guild operations. ( This is an major countries happening)... 
_NOW it begins. 

Stay safe out there and protest in peace.
We are the people who are exposing the Globalist ELITE Agendas .

"We need 100 million out there"
_Green Beret "Doc" Chambers giving military COMMS: On world wide 30 million view open broadcast

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 1:51 pm

Why is the U.S. so important to world freedom?
Why is the U.S. 1st amendment important?
___

In order to free the world from the DARPA/ CIA ( Rockefellers/ Rothchilds) DAVOS + operations. The fall of the Cabal must start from the U.S. and exposure of the Corrupt system 
  The United States is the child of Europe, the Elites corruption system of KAZARIAN money through fake stolen Jewish identity  ( kazars who became into Judaism through political movements) who help create the U.S. financial institutions . The Rockefellers and Rothchildss both from South Germany help create the U.S. financial corrupt system with JP Morgan and their powerful control over the military industrial complex system, DARPA CIA and corrupt military intel networks controlled large portion of the world banks institutions and deep state cabal networks.

From the United States the CIA overthrew over 70 countries and installed central banking systems and democratic governments loyal to the cabal globalist regimen.

The European people can not overthrow the deep state and cabal in their own countries as all operations come from U.S. and Elites through military deep state operations that ratify all revoluts, in prison , kill ,torture out infiltrate movements that are against the CABAL deep state regime and agenda operations.

Countries through Europe and most of the world do not have the weapons to fight against the deep state military in moments of totalitarianism/military forced controlled by the world ELITES syndicates regimen.

The last final stance and hold out in the Western world that can over through the CABAL, deep state CIA DARPA/ [ DS] MIL. regimen is the citizens of the United States who is the only country in Armed with over 120% of guns per 100 people ratio in the world.

This is why the 1st amendment is vital to U.S. citizen and freedom the United States enacts upon the world is important, as over hundred million armed free Americans can defy the absolute totalitarianism agendas by the UN +CIA+DAVOS+world globalist plans to enslave humanity into a one nation world with never ending wars, depopulation agendas and infinite virus and mind control operations through continuous CHAOS EVENTS, where the globalist with deep state military network control the Order out of chaos dark evil control over world society.

It is vital the EXPOSURE of the corruption of CABAL deep deep regimen in the United States be exposed on U.S. soil and bring down the houses of the CABAL fraction began in the United States. The fall of cabal and [ ds]  U S. Institutions and corrupt banks WILL THE FULL DEEP STATE INFRASTRUCTURE OF THE EUROPEAN UNION. UN. NATO AND SEVERAL MAJOR COUNTRIES ACROSS THE WORLD.

As the United States stands up for freedom armed to defend their family, life and country.. The Vibrations is felt across the oceans as the European people also stand strong against the Their corrupted Cabal deep state Systems.

We are all United across the world to bring down the Globalist operations hidden and known that is oppressing our societies across the world.

It is time now in the year of 2024 world United open Revolution begins against the deep state infrastructure and behind the scenes the heart of light of creation is guiding Military Alliance operations to activate society to fight for there God given freedom. 
___
It must look like the citizens of the world fought for their freedom and the military only intervened at the end on the behest of the suppressed nations under Totalitarian government corrupt control and Agendas.
___
The real TRUTH.. BEHIND THE SCENES>];
The Alliance military operations have already brought down the Globalist... You are only watching and experiencing the ending SCENES of the military operations unfolding in overt operations and continuity of government control and DEVOLUTION OPERATIONS

TRUST THE PLAN.

Q TOLD YOU.  :movie_camera:

But still you must rise and be part of the revolution in you countries and go through the dark part of moments of world collapse
, coming Marshal laws. And near civil war events.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 2:35 pm

The Rotschild State of Israel was founded by pedophiles for pedophiles.

Join » https://t.me/+0vz_BMzgZfJlNzY0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 3:13 pm

Qanon isn't the preferred way of saying it.  There is Q and there are Anons.  BUT..

https://twitter.com/WadeDav04301694/status/1751329902568116429

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 5:40 pm

@RedpillDrifter

Man looks in the abyss, there's nothing staring back at him. At that moment, man finds his character. And that is what keeps him out of the abyss.
----------------

Here are links to some of the research he's done. Excellent, they say.

A QUICK HISTORY LESSON

How the Knights Templar became the Jesuit Order
[size=0]https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1707822793239441450?t=cY7-Fu-K-JxAQC9vTXutOg&s=19

https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1707822793239441450?t=cY7-Fu-K-JxAQC9vTXutOg&s=19 14 min video
[/size]

The Black Nobility
[size=0]https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1703573576279118330?t=r-XO71sHXuXXIGohcll-KA&s=19
[/size]
https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1703573576279118330?t=r-XO71sHXuXXIGohcll-KA&s=19 12 mins

The Black Pope
[size=0]https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1704561091303588049?t=yFMeZzpz9B__apV1jXADJw&s=19

https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1704561091303588049?t=yFMeZzpz9B__apV1jXADJw&s=19 9 mins
[/size]

Ignatius Loyola founder of the Jesuit Order
[size=0]https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1710225888338485569?t=PKkV2SSaFaPcuVAi86hhgg&s=19

https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1710225888338485569?t=PKkV2SSaFaPcuVAi86hhgg&s=19
[/size]

Order of Alchemists: Knights of Malta and Cagliostro
[size=0]https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1707900563613237496?t=vs7dsg-PJvMrbvQyHWh1wg&s=19

The Knights of Malta Controls the FBI and CIA
https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1703985704249020586?t=RwLrIzosXPHUH1iU95u2gg&s=19
https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1703985704249020586?t=RwLrIzosXPHUH1iU95u2gg&s=19
[/size]

The Bavarian Illuminati
[size=0]https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1710240987136639027?t=mcAIY1zx-DUsN-v96D9YZw&s=19

https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1710240987136639027?t=mcAIY1zx-DUsN-v96D9YZw&s=19 40 mins
[/size]

Secret Socieities and Symbolism
[size=0]https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1706066010544251043?t=_ZcBq3oTONptTRK62U2FYQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1706066010544251043?t=_ZcBq3oTONptTRK62U2FYQ&s=19 7 mins
[/size]

Egypt and Mystery Babylon
[size=0]https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1712732403079520616?t=CCBzptURM56iFERMSAU9Xg&s=19

https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1712732403079520616?t=CCBzptURM56iFERMSAU9Xg&s=19 4 mins
[/size]

The Rosicrucian Order William Cooper
[size=0]https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1702952955077681348?t=qx-UP2d_a2LkyUn7Kvgv8Q&s=19

https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1702952955077681348?t=qx-UP2d_a2LkyUn7Kvgv8Q&s=19
[/size]

Goals of the Illuminati William Cooper
[size=0]https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1692597956913029365?t=5lggGCFtsssBY2xZrLbTtA&s=19

https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1692597956913029365?t=5lggGCFtsssBY2xZrLbTtA&s=19
[/size]

Mystery Babylon Osiris, Isis and the Ocult 2 part series
[size=0]https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1686540899017424896?t=UkeT_Slp9QrgwKoI3SI9kw&s=19

https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1686540899017424896?t=UkeT_Slp9QrgwKoI3SI9kw&s=19
[/size]

The Founding Fathers were Freemason documentary
[size=0]https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1703247185369079872?t=gyLOIPcocnZzwBNzGCwTmw&s=19

https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1703247185369079872?t=gyLOIPcocnZzwBNzGCwTmw&s=19
[/size]

Secret Order of Freemasons William Cooper
[size=0]https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1702887248365269208?t=dMLggnMgL5okLzt7DYYAhQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1702887248365269208?t=dMLggnMgL5okLzt7DYYAhQ&s=19
[/size]

13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati Fritz Springmeier
[size=0]https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1697409347280924738?t=xcBBVNSrl-sMvxp92_dIKA&s=19

https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1697409347280924738?t=xcBBVNSrl-sMvxp92_dIKA&s=19
[/size]

The Comittee of 300 Dr. John Coleman
[size=0]https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1712687103275118684?t=TIsYtdtB6_3steiB7ZoXug&s=19

https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1712687103275118684?t=TIsYtdtB6_3steiB7ZoXug&s=19
[/size]

Illuminati, CFR, Trilateral Comission and Bilderberg
[size=0]https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1706779412161855916?t=RXCi8Hi_wuVqF-z84I9W-A&s=19

https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1706779412161855916?t=RXCi8Hi_wuVqF-z84I9W-A&s=19
[/size]

Illuminati: Dark Side of the Occult
[size=0]https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1694398948814024917?t=nOjWv-eN72KGyPv_6pRFUg&s=19

https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1694398948814024917?t=nOjWv-eN72KGyPv_6pRFUg&s=19
[/size]

Luciferian Doctrine of the Illuminati Ted Gunderson, Michael Dimond, William Cooper
[size=0]https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1710827437918191769?t=VzhrRo1T9axUfYQX1vjgpA&s=19

https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1710827437918191769?t=VzhrRo1T9axUfYQX1vjgpA&s=19
[/size]

Thule Society and Templar Third Reich William Cooper
[size=0]https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1703463061699572141?t=yw3VbLJTPQf2qXztw75nXw&s=19

UN/WHO/WEF/CFR/RIIA/Trilateral Commision William Cooper
https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1698412124857655586?t=CuTT9bWtnmJFZIFJZQNHGw&s=19

Exposing the Satanic Agenda of the Global Elite and Illuminati Ted Gunderson
https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1710003659155943689?t=2U14q77B_L9I2g-7KNjkCA&s=19
https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1703463061699572141?t=yw3VbLJTPQf2qXztw75nXw&s=19
[/size]

History of the Illuminati Eric Dubay
[size=0]https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1693497968983490933?t=gXsbtDIPQA7QH8lu5PUf-g&s=19

https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1693497968983490933?t=gXsbtDIPQA7QH8lu5PUf-g&s=19
[/size]

Illuminati Flame Eric Dubay
[size=0]https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1693841157955162124?t=k4wO9XVHghfpiiXLHUmlPQ&s=19
[/size]
https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1693841157955162124?t=k4wO9XVHghfpiiXLHUmlPQ&s=19

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 OKmtrDAFq7BvdBbz

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 7:01 pm

Shadow of Ezra
@ShadowofEzra
 The psychological operation to convince humans that extra terrestrials exist from other planets.

This will be done through fake whistleblowers and the yse of alternative media personalities to convince you that aliens are real.

Holograms and advanced technology will be used to fake an alien invasion.

They already have the technology and years of indoctrination through movies and entertainment to convince you it is real.

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GE4v3WMXYAA6tt2?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 9:48 am

Ariel
@Prolotario1
We Forget So Easily: The Bottom Line 

Remember when D. Trump called Mike Pence delusional?

Remember when D. Trump called Bibi Netanyahu betrayed him?

Remember when he D. Trump said he was not a fan of Jeffrey Epstein?

Remember when he called Kayleigh Mcenany a Rino?

Remember when D. Trump said no cabinet post for Rudy Giuliani in his 2nd administration?

Remember when Donald Trump called Bill Barr a coward?

Remember when all these people were supposedly working with D. Trump who are now his opposition?

Remember when Michael Flynn was invited to a D. Trump rally? Me neither because it never happened for a reason.

Why would this be any different for Kash Patel?

Why do we have to go over this again? How many times do you all want me to be right once again?

How many times do you have to experience betrayal before you understand that you are watching a "Live Sting Operation"?

Everyone that has been in your face constantly doing interviews, constantly releasing books, constantly requesting donations, constantly doing documentaries, constantly selling products, are not the people who will be joining you in "The New Republic".
contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 9:51 am

Did you all forget what D. Trump said about Michael Flynn?

People you need to study what a sting operation is. All of you want D. Trump to be bold and blunt like I am when it comes to ousting opposition out in the open.

No, D. Trump wants them to continue committing the crimes so you can see them for who they are.

He knows many of you have your hearts open for people that is trying to take D. Trump down.

Not to mention that D. Trump is not the one who will be arresting anyone. He signs the documents that allow the military to handle that. Which is called Continuity of Government-(COG).

Meaning all of the things you all want to be obvious that will cause chaos & confusion will not be allowed to. This means out in the open (For Now) things have to carry on as normal until it no longer has to once enough of "The Normies" wake up.

We are touching on that basis with the Border Crisis. But the tipping point will come once the 2nd lockdowns commence. This will not be what you presume a working plan that will succeed by the Cabal.

This is the bridge to the other side I have been telling you all about. Remember, by the time this happens we will be transitioning into the new economy. And under the guise of the lockdowns is when this transformation will take place.

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 9:53 am

No different then what happened in 2020 when the Federal Reserve was absorbed by the US Treasury. Or when all the celebrity homes went up for sale. Or when the voter fraud was occurring that resulted in the water marked ballots catching everyone in the act.

Everything during that time was working in your favor. Which is why Donald Trump is able to call his second term "retribution". Because all the work to bring down the Cabal's and their henchmen will finally bare fruit. Especially now since they have all the names of those who were money laundering through Ukraine & Israel. Remember, they now have technology through Space Force to stop 85% of the Deep State plans and objectives.

Did you all forget my last post already addressing this?

Remember Dong Jingwei? He was given over 1 TB = 75 million pages of evidence containing 20 years of CCPs plans. Which included execution & current infiltration to destroy the U.S including creating the SARS, Covid 19 bioweapons & all companies & people in involved including HRC, weapons trade, money laundering, creating weapons for climate change (Evergreen Ship), U.S. officials.

Deep State run military
bases, DC and MSM Media. He is currently in protective custody within one of our major Mil intel agencies. This involved Obama, Gates, Fauci, CDC, Biden, WHO, HRC, Merrill Lynch, JP Morgan, CIA Rothschilds, Vatican and the Israeli Kazarian Crime Syndicate. Donald Trump has possession of all of this.

People you have to understand your search engines for the most part are controlled by the 3 letter agencies. Which is why it's hard to find info on all the people you consider patriots who you think are trying to save the Republic. How many of you would have known Michael Flynn was using people like Ivan Raiklin to rig elections in key states that Joe Biden allegedly won? I. Raiklin is used to blackmail political figures to pressure them to audit votes.

Why do you think you couldn't get Michael Flynn to address the 2020 theft? He worked in intelligence for decades so why did it take people who didn't to get to the bottom of what actually happened?

Please, think people. It's not a hard thing to do.

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GE6-KG9XAAA9opr?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 1:19 pm

Donald Trump stated that Kash Patel loves war and that went right over everyone's head. Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 1f92d
I told you all when D. Trump highlights you it's not solely to give you accolades. You are in trouble.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:50 pm

God HELP!!!
-----

@Prolotario1

Kari Lake remember when you attended the Drag- themed baby shower?

Do you remember when you invited a Drag Queen to perform for your birthday while children were present?

Do you remember you were kicked out of a Drag Queen bar because you were too intoxicated?

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GE9A2oGXIAANVJv?format=png&name=small

Do you remember when you started ignoring calls from your Drag Queen friend Barbra Seville once you switched over to "The Maga Movement" so you could hide that you are actually a liberal?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:53 pm

Oh, there's more

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GE9B1ARXEAABu6M?format=jpg&name=small
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GE9B9WTWQAE2AFU?format=jpg&name=small
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GE9CTIpWIAETYtJ?format=jpg&name=small
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GE9CuzyWsAA-VGf?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 8:48 am

Just some important Insight into why Iran hates the United States, UK. And Europe .

:HOW THE CIA PULLED A COUP OVER IRAN WITH MI6 and brought Iran into civil unrest and decades of killings.

_The history of the company we now call BP has, over the last 100 years, traced the arc of transnational capitalism. Its roots lie in the early years of the twentieth century when a wealthy bon vivant named William Knox D'Arcy decided, with encouragement from the British government, to begin looking for oil in Iran. He struck a concession agreement with the absolute Iranian monarchy, using the proven expedient of bribing the three Iranians negotiating with him.

Under this contract, which he designed, D'Arcy was to own whatever oil he found in Iran and pay the government just 16% of any profits he made -- never allowing any Iranian to review his accounting. After his first strike in 1908, he became sole owner of the entire ocean of oil that lies beneath Iran's soil. No one else was allowed to drill for, refine, extract, or sell "Iranian" oil.

"Fortune brought us a prize from fairyland beyond our wildest dreams," Winston Churchill, who became First Lord of the Admiralty in 1911, wrote later. "Mastery itself was the prize of the venture."

Soon afterward, the British government bought the D'Arcy concession, which it named the Anglo-Persian Oil Company. It then built the world's biggest refinery at the port of Abadan on the Persian Gulf. From the 1920s into the 1940s, Britain's standard of living was supported by oil from Iran. British cars, trucks, and buses ran on cheap Iranian oil. Factories throughout Britain were fueled by oil from Iran. The Royal Navy, which projected British power all over the world, powered its ships with Iranian oil.
After World War II, the winds of nationalism and anti-colonialism blew through the developing world.

In Iran, nationalism meant one thing: we've got to take back our oil. Driven by this passion, Parliament voted on April 28, 1951, to choose its most passionate champion of oil nationalization, Mohammad Mossadegh, as prime minister. Days later, it unanimously approved his bill nationalizing the oil company. Mossadegh promised that, henceforth, oil profits would be used to develop Iran, not enrich Britain.

The Mega Giants in the oil industry in the United States were unhappy with the financial losses that was expected to produce a Trillion dollars with the British Petroleum ( BP) oil industry and European distribution.

So in the grief of losing a trillion dollar industry in Iranian oil and control the UK MAJESTY / British Elite's with MI6 make plans with the CIA to over thrown the New Leader of Iran
Mossadegh.

CIA front man Kermit Roosevelt Middle East bureau Chief is sent into Iran with 1,000,000 $$ dollars  ( 12 million $ in today's money) in U S tax paper money
and meets CIA officers and several Iranian politicians who have given been corrupted by MI6 and CIA operations. Together with Roosevelt they go through the country and bribe politicians, clerics and powerful leaders to start rumors about Mossadegh and at the same time Iranians are paid to stage attacks ( false flags events ) against the local religious leaders and groups and the attacks are pointed at Mossadegh as his regimen and blamed for the orders, attacks and killings. 
    With time the CIA creates a huge massive civil unrest and distrust through the Iranian country and at the same time the CIA brings weapons into Iran enough to create a  10,000 guerilla army which causes chaos through Iran and buildings, shops burn down , a colour revolution ( CIA MI6 > COUP) begins and paid demonstration using students begin.
      A bloody COUP happens and the IRAN leader Mossadegh is arrested and charged with treason. And the previous leader of IRAN Mohammed Reza Pahlavi is re-installed by the U S. CIA and MI6. Reza reopens the oil fields to the United States and Britain

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 8:49 am

Iran under the control of Pahlavi kills military generals and leaders and begins purging the government and brings in censorship of the media and education system. The corruption of Pahlavi last over a decade till the country goes into revolt against the Pahlavi and his obvious treacherous agenda operations being forced by Western governments and military intelligence agencies.
   Soon after the revolut , the Iranians Install Ayatollah Khomeini as their leader and he turned Iran into a Islamic Republic and since then Iran had long known the United States stole their oil, with CIA operations with mi6 and British powers that caused civil wars through their country and huge massive civil unrest for decades with millions being arrested persecuted and killed, all because of Western powers wanting Iranian oil.
____
This is an important reminder why Iran hates the U.S. And Western countries.
___
Trump knows very well all the atrocities the United States and CIA created through the world and pain and suffering the deep state has created through oil wars and colours revolution ( cia coups) ...

_ This is the reason why Trump didn't Start any wars and wants to end all WARS. He knows a great TRUTH of what happened globally with globalist agendas.

This why Trump says he is the only one who can stop WW3.
___
Behind the scenes>]; there are important. Back CHANNELS  between U S. Military white HATS and Iran Mil.

You must understand Iran is also cleaning their SWAP and over 75 years of CIA/MI6/Mossad/ globalist INFESTATION into their country that is causing chaos.....

All countries are seeking peace. But the CABAL deep state wants war to hide their crimes against humanity and want the wealth of the countries......

There are powerful plans for WORLD peace coming with Trump back in office after the 2024 SCARE NECESSARY EVENT TO HAPPEN
__

We send condolences to all the family's who lost their loved ones in the middle east WARS 
__
We are pained by the loss of U.S. military soldiers lives lost recently in the middle east.
__

Keep faith world Patriots as we ride Storm into the 2025 Presidency of Donald J. Trump and Military Alliance operations to bring down the [ DS] CIA regimen controlled by the globalist.

The STORM

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 8:55 am

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GE1KzX4WkAAiOiR?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 9:04 am

@Prolotario1

[size=17]Deep State Players: The Media Push

Vivek Ramaswamy
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 1f6ab

Nikki Haley

Robert Kennedy Jr.

Kari Lake

Ron DeSantis

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GE-ZgrWWUAA5P7L?format=jpg&name=small[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 9:08 am

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GE6pqn1WgAABXu2?format=jpg&name=small
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GE8aedLXsAE8nC2?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 10:11 am

Prolotario1

Do you see what I mean? These people can not be trusted. Think about all the info out now about Joe Biden. These celebrity anchors on CIA owned media are paid to steer the public away from "The Truth".

You can not work for Fox 10 for 22 years and all of sudden be pro America. Kari Lake is an asset for "The Deep State". Period.

There is nothing out there to convince me otherwise. Most of the people in D. Trump circle are liberals costplaying as conservatives. It's nothing but dress-up for them. You all underestimate why mainstream news exists.

It's controlled information. Curated stories. Diluted truth. Mainstream news is "The False Flag". They gave you a plastic version of what this country really is. You have not experienced what America truly is. Can you imagine tuning into to these networks and being under the pretense that you are getting real information? I am sorry I have to inform you that Kari Lake will not be joining us in "The New Republic".

Watch video below how Kari Lake wanted Joe Biden to run for President. This lady is not loyal to anything but what she can get from anyone willing to offer enough money. She is another Plastic Pay-triot.

(Ariel:  It's just the nature of the beast. I told you all the people you see today will not get joining us in the new Republic. Especially Kari Lake.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 10:18 am

The Evergrande Liquidation: The Fall Out and Redemption

MI6 created the CIA in the 1940s.

The CIA controls the government and media.

All 3 letter agencies answers to NASA.

NASA reports back to Rome.

All these intelligence agencies control the DUMBS from the 500 billion a year drug money.

There are about 1400+ DUMBS worldwide.

All of these DUMBS are financed with drug money and taxes.

Guess what ties all of this together? The fiat USD.

Guess who no longer uses fiat USD? The Middle East.

Guess how many states are now passing bills to make precious metals legal tender? 43+

Once the liquidation of Evergrande starts hedge funds & big banks will collapse. How?

Hedge Funds

• Hedge funds with invested capital in Evergrande bonds, derivatives, or other financial instruments would face significant losses upon liquidation. This could lead to write-downs, impacting their performance and potentially triggering margin calls, forcing further asset sales.

• Increased uncertainty around Evergrande's situation and the potential market contagion can lead to volatile trading conditions, impacting hedge funds' strategies and returns.

• Some hedge funds specializing in distressed debt or turnarounds might see opportunities in acquiring Evergrande's assets at discounted prices, leading to potential gains later.

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 10:19 am

Big Banks

Regulatory scrutiny. Increased attention and potential regulatory investigations following Evergrande's collapse could lead to stricter lending requirements and financial regulations for big banks.

Interconnectedness. The complex web of financial linkages between Evergrande and other institutions could amplify losses beyond the initial exposure. This could impact banks' liquidity and risk appetite

Loan exposure. Major banks with significant loan exposure to Evergrande could face impairment charges and reduced profits if the company defaults. This can impact their capital ratios and potential lending capacity.

Remember all of this is connected. From underground to the surface.

You want new government?

You want new banking system?

You want new technology?

You want new medical system?

You want a new educational system?

Guess what? You will not receive none of this until Evergrande defaults. Until the hedge funds default. Until the big banks default. Why? Because all of this is propped up by the fiat USD.

Do you know what these financial institutions would have to do in order to open banks accounts with Basel 3 & ISO-20022 Compliant banks?

They would have to prove the money is Clean & Clear. Which is something they will not be able to do. They will not be able to wash the money by money laundering and setting up fronts by using profit margins on inventory sheets that do not match the profit the business made. This is what the mafia used to do in the casinos.

What will the banks try to attempt to prop up the market to survive Evergrande liquidation?

Coordinated Buybacks: Major banks might collaborate to buy back Evergrande debt or related financial instruments in the secondary market. This could help stabilize prices and prevent a complete meltdown. However, this strategy requires significant financial resources and coordination. But where will they get the money?

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 10:22 am

Asset Restructuring: Big banks might propose restructuring agreements with Evergrande, potentially involving debt-to-equity swaps, asset sales, or extensions on loan repayments.

This could provide the company with temporary relief and avoid immediate liquidation, but it would come at the cost of diluting existing shareholder value and increasing bank exposure.

Remember, the banks that will be affected by this are those that are not Basel 3 or ISO-20022 Compliant. They do not possess enough capital to survive another economic downturn that will happen as a result of Evergrande liquidation. So what will these banks attempt to do?

Confiscate customer deposit in banks. Basically a Bail-Ins. Which will also cause a run on the banks. Which will also cause ATMS to shutdown. Which will also causes credit cards to not work. Which will also cause panic in the market place. People will realize they can not buy food, water, gas, or pay bills. Again once this happens this will be the transition to the new economy. Guess who will bring confidence back in the market once all this chaos ensues?

The reinstatement of the Iraq Dinar. Do you see how the White Hats have this set up?

They will two worlds with one stone. The underground bases. And the parasitic banks on the surface. All the alphabet agencies will cease to exist. Thus freeing up your government and remove all the blackmail from politics.

They will two worlds with one stone. The underground bases. And the parasitic banks on the surface. All the alphabet agencies will cease to exist. Thus freeing up your government and remove all the blackmail from politics.

I know this is all over the place. But this is the gist of what will happen. Why do you think Lindsey Graham wants the bomb Iran so bad? They are panicking big time.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 10:29 am

In other words Sir Martin Wakefield Jacomb director for the Telegraph newspaper in 1986. He is also connected to MI6 and is involved with laundering MI6 drug money through a bank in England. Again, this is where ISO-20022 comes in. As all money will need to be Clean & Clear. Because ISO us an anti money laundering tool.

Do you all see how the underground bases and the surface levels are connected?

What ties them together? The fiat USD. Once you take that out of the equation due to the artificial value declining thus making "Real Money" sound again by making precious metals legal tender financial institutions will be stacking up on gold/silver. Not the fiat currency that no longer has value on the international markets.

Jacomb was the director of the bank in England in 87 to 95 former head of the CIA William Casey was head of the Council of the media Network ABC. Many insiders refer to the ABC Network as the CIA Network. Something I have been trying to get across to many of you. This goes for most of mainstream news.

Especially Fox 10 where Kari Lake worked for 22 years. Now do you see why all of sudden she is getting into politics? She is a Deep State asset. Which is why she took that 2 million secret donation from a company that was not legally registered in Arizona. But you mean to tell me she was sitting on a recording for a year and decided to release it now just to give this public persona that she can not be bought?

Everything is connected people. Until the fiat dollar is officially removed we will not see the world we have been waiting to emerge as a result of this empire collapsing. Which will officially commence Monday. Ofcourse the banks will try to prop up the market but things will not work out the way they hope.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 3:29 pm

More Keri Lake from Ariel

Kari Lake what are you trying to run for?

Governor?

Senator?

Vice President?

You can not seem to make up your mind. I wonder why that is? You worked in CIA liberal media for decades. I mean your aspirations are pretty big from coming from a newscaster job.

You worked at Fox 10/CIA for 22 years. Which is owned by James H. Gray Communications which owns 180 stations across the US in 113 markets.

Sounds like a monopoly on the free flow of info. Because this same station made sure info about Barrack Obama administration remained buried.

Out if all of the stations it owns none were allowed to do any independent journalism about the P*dos, human trafficking, drug cartels, biolabs in Ukraine, CPS Kidnapping of children etc. Which ofcourse you had no problem with because you had a nice cozy job on television for two decades+.

All of the subsidiary networks owned by Gray Communications.

NKRN-TV in Nashville, Tennessee

WTEN in Albany, New York; repeater WCDC-

TV in Adams, Massachusetts; and an SSA with WXXA-TV

WRIC-TV in Richmond, Virginia

WBAY-TV in Green Bay, Wisconsin

KWQC-TV in Davenport, lowa

KELO-TV in Sioux Falls, South Dakota and
its translators throughout South Dakota

KLFY-TV in Lafayette, Louisiana

All of these stations said Joe Biden won the 2020 election.

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 3:30 pm

You worked for the most corrupt media known in the history of this nation.

Now all of a sudden you had this new attitude about how you will hold news networks accountable? The same corrupt stations you worked for?

But forget about all if that.

As reported by Watch The Water (On Telegram)

Remember, election fraud happened in Maricopa County!

The Super Bowl is being played in Glendale which is Maricopa County!

Human trafficking is huge in Maricopa County!

Kari Lake held a ton of rallies in Maricopa County!

Tons of Cemex Plants and the child trafficking camps were found in Maricopa County!

What is it about Maricopa County?

You know what forget all of that as well. I remember when you were endorsed by Glenn Youngkin. (Major Red Flag) Will cover this later.

Kari, remember when you said you can not be bought? Then where did you get that private mystery 2 million dollars from for your campaign? Do not tell me it was from a foreign donor? Because the company it was sent through SPH Medical LLC was not even registered as a legal company. Are you committing election fraud Kari Lake?

Remember when the theatrical ad by your friend Liz Cheney attacked you when it was actually made to boost your donations?

You all create these storylines behind the scenes to give this impression that you are anti establishment just like the bribery of you being offered not to run for senate. People do not know this is how you all operate behind the scenes as it is one big club. Then out public pretend you are all on the opposite end of the political isle or ideology regardless of party.

No different than Jeff Flake (A Republican) who voted for Joe Biden in 2020 knowing fraud was committed. But this is the uniparty right? But let's forget about that for now.

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 3:31 pm

As reported by XmFactor.

In addition to your campaign donations to Democrats, Lake you pushed for liberal immigration policies such as amnesty and criticized former president Donald Trump. In a 2016 Facebook post, Lake you said it was ‘impossible’ to implement Trump's ‘plan to deport 11 million immigrants’ and argued that the United States should instead allow illegal immigrants to ‘legally’ reside in the country as they await citizenship. One year later, Lake blasted Trump's infamous Charlottesville press conference as ‘a real
$hit$how’ and said Trump showed ‘absolutely no self control.’”

Kari Lake do you see how you like to switch up when it's convenient? Remember when I told you all that Donald Trump was not supposed to win? Now that he did the Liberals disguised themselves as conservatives because they had to pivot and switch because no one knew D. Trump would win and cause such a powerful political movement with MAGA. So they had to get used to new company.

More info coming......

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 3:32 pm

Ariel
@Prolotario1

Kari Lake I think you are in trouble
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GE9X3KnWEAAljd5?format=jpg&name=large

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GE9X3KnWEAAljd5?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 10:25 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 YYzzCs6C_normal
Wall Street Apes
@WallStreetApes

Eye Opening Video Everyone Should See: Mysterious Deaths Of Scientists Who ALL Worked For The United States Government

40 Dead Within 4 Years (Killed To Protect Big Pharma Profits, & Conceal Bioterrorism Secrets)

“The following are actual facts surrounding mysterious deaths of top microbiologists over a decade prior to the 2020 pandemic”

Part 1: “Professor Wiley performed biological research sometimes jointly funded by the Department of Defense and the NIH (National Institutes of Health). He was an expert on the human immune response to infection and had recently investigated several dangerous viruses including HIV, Ebola, herpes, and influenza. Professor Wiley's body was recovered from the Mississippi River About a month after his disappearance, more biologists started to die under suspicious circumstances.

Many were world acclaimed scientific researchers specializing in infectious diseases and biological agents such as anthrax, HIV, and agents such as anthrax, HIV, and DNA sequencing.

As the body count of infectious disease Experts continued to climb. Connections to weapons research began to surface.

By 2005, we lost Forty microbiologists in less than 4 years. Some were found stabbed to death in the trunk of cars and some wrapped Their cars around trees after their brake fluid disappeared.

During this time, it was discovered that they all worked with the government or government contractors on projects related to bioterrorism, flu pandemics, or anthrax.”

vid
https://twitter.com/WallStreetApes/status/1751953855921922209

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 11:44 am

Prolotario1

[size=17]Remember I told you all just a few days ago when states were rallying around Texas that you are watching "The New Republic" form in real-time?

Remember I told you we are no longer under the 1871 Corp Act?

What you are watching when you read headlines like this is for "The Normies". The paperwork has already been signed. But the storyline as to how it happened will be more mainstream for the general public who has no clue up until that see news reports of this nature.

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GFGoSvfWEAM53fa?format=jpg&name=small
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 1:12 pm

THiS LiL’ MiSS Can’t Be Wrong

@l42022425

·
1h

Google this number US6506148B2
It’s no longer a conspiracy theory
Your television is a brainwashing tool used to manipulate you
#WeAreTheNews #WeAreTheStorm
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GFG0725XMAAxbh7?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 1:26 pm

Betrayal & Traitors: It's Never In Plain View

People, this is a concerted effort by everyone who was on the Israeli payroll. Did you know Steve Bannon was secretly trying to remove Donald Trump by using early signs of dementia as an excuse via the 25th amendment.

This is according to a veteran TV producer Ira Rosen who was working with S. Bannon. Why is everyone who are caught up in schemes & scams are always trying to impose themselves on what they think is best for Donald Trump as the president?

Roger Stone

Michael Flynn

Steve Bannon

Mark Milley

Ivan Raiklin

Ron DeSantis

Paul Ryan

Etc.

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 1:27 pm

All these sketchy individuals are enemies of Donald Trump. Period. Do not let anyone tell you all any different. Steve Bannon is a talker, a gossiping horse mouth who talks too much. Did you all know most stories out of Washington targeting Donald Trump was info given to those liberal reporters was by S. Bannon?

You all are learning what the Deep State really is. Stop falling for the public narrative where everyone looks like they are best friends. Do you know how many musicians or bands played nice in public but couldn't stand each other behind the scenes?

Do you know how many bands play nice in public, but behind the scenes, they can not stand one another?

Think about the band Metallica. They once had to go through group therapy because they couldn’t stand each other. Then they filmed themselves going through therapy and called it Some Kind of Monster.

The Ramones, Johnny Ramone, and Joey Ramone were opposites in pretty much every way. And their relationship was broken when Johnny stole Joey’s girlfriend. Yet they were the only Ramones who stayed in the band from beginning to end.

Hell I'll even throw in The Spice Girls. How many reunions have been halted or canceled? How many stories came out about the cat fights behind the scenes? Nobody knows what the fallout was about. A jacket. Lesbian love affair. Money. Who knows.

All I am saying is that you can not use what is in public as a measuring stick to understand the relationship between these people and pretend everything is fine because there is no news headlines about how M. Flynn has it out for D. Trump. You have to dig for this info. How do you all keep falling for people who worked directly under Hillary Clinton & Barrack Obama who you consider heroes once they started working with Donald Trump who doesn't even acknowledge these sell outs?

What will it take for you to understand how corrupt this system really is? All the people you consider heroes of honor and valor have sold you out a long time ago. They all work for Bibi Netanyahu. So if B. Netanyahu will be tried for War Crimes. You can imagine those on his payroll via dual citizenship will also go down with him. Especially when you consider Project Pegasus.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 3:02 pm

ECONOMY  goes bust if nobody has a job..

BREAKING: 

:zap:Mass layoffs in global companies.  

PayPal has begun company-wide layoffs
UPS says it is cutting 12,000 jobs.  

Other Companies with layoffs in 2024:

iRobot layoffs: 31% of workforce laid off (January 2024)

Salesforce layoffs: 1% of workforce laid off (January 2024)
 Business Insider layoffs: 8% of workforce laid off (January 2024)
 TIME magazine layoffs: 15% of editorial staff laid off (January 2024)
 SAP layoffs: 7% of workforce laid off (January 2024)
 Vroom layoffs: 90% of workforce laid off (January 2024)
 The Los Angeles Times layoffs: 20% of newsroom staff laid off (January 2024)
 Brex layoffs: 20% of workforce laid off (January 2024)
 X (Alphabet's moonshot lab) layoffs: Undisclosed dozens of jobs laid off (January 2024)
 Citigroup layoffs: 8% of workforce laid off (January 2024)
 Prime Video & MGM Studios layoffs: undisclosed hundreds of workforce laid off (January 2024)
 Macy's layoffs: 3% of workforce laid off (January 2024)
 Wayfair layoffs: 13% of workforce laid off (January 2024)
 Riot Games layoffs: 11% of workforce laid off (January 2024)
 TikTok layoffs: <1% of workforce laid off (January 2024)
 Microsoft layoffs: 8% of workforce laid off (January 2024)
 Levi Strauss & Co.  (Levi's) layoffs: 10%-15% of workforce laid off (January 2024)
 REI layoffs: 2% of workforce laid off (January 2024)
 eBay layoffs: 9% of workforce laid off (January 2024)
 Sports Illustrated layoffs: <1% of workforce laid off (January 2024)
 Discord layoffs: 15% of workforce laid off (January 2024)
 Amazon Audible layoffs: 5% of workforce laid off (January 2024)
 Pixar (Disney+) layoffs: <20% of workforce layoffs announced (January 2024)
 NBC News layoffs: 1-3% of workforce layoffs (January 2024)
 CitiGroup layoffs: 8% of workforce layoffs announced (January 2024)
 Universal Music Group NV layoffs: Hundreds to be laid off (January 2024)
 Google layoffs: <1% of workforce laid off (January 2024)
 Amazon Twitch layoffs: 35% of workforce laid off (January 2024)
 Treasure Financial layoffs: 60-70% of workforce laid off (January 2024)
 Duolingo layoffs: 10% of contractor workforce laid off (January 2024)
 Sharpie & Rubbermaid (Newell) layoffs: 7% of workforce laid off (January 2024)
 Rent the Runway layoffs: 10% of corporate roles cut (Early 2024)
 Unity layoffs: 25% of workforce laid off (January 2024)
 Blackrock layoffs: 3% of global workforce laid off (January 2024)
 Pitch layoffs: Two-thirds of employees laid off (January 2024)
 BenchSci layoffs: 17% of workforce laid off (January 2024)
 Flexe layoffs: 38% of staff eliminated (January 2024)
 NuScale layoffs: 28% of staff laid off (January 2024)
 Trigo layoffs: 15% of workforce laid off (January 2024)
 Xerox layoffs: 15% of workforce laid off (January 2024)
 InVision shutdown: Entire company by end of 2024 (January 2024)
 VideoAmp layoffs: Nearly 20% of workforce laid off (January 2024)
 Orca Security layoffs: Roughly 15% of staff laid off (January 2024)
 Frontdesk layoffs: Entire 200-person workforce laid off (January 2024)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 3:03 pm

A Border Bill is not necessary to stop the millions of people, many from jails and mental institutions located all over the World, that are POURING INTO OUR COUNTRY. It is an INVASION the likes of which no Country has ever had to endure. It is not sustainable or affordable, and will, under Crooked Joe Biden, ONLY GET WORSE. I had the safest and most secure Border in U.S. History. I didn’t need a “Bill!” They are using this horrific Senate Bill as a way of being able to put the BORDER DISASTER onto the shoulders of the Republicans. The Democrats BROKE THE BORDER, they should fix it. NO LEGISLATION IS NEEDED, IT’S ALREADY THERE!!!

Join » TrumpOffice (https://t.me/DonaldTrumpOffice2024)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 3:38 pm

@Prolotario1

"Mission Over Merchandise: True Heroes Don't Sell You a Story"

The Pay-triots who are constantly attending events requesting donations under the pretense that they have exclusive info (Carrot Dangler) that is some bombshell insider files & documents about some redundant low hanging fruit.

(Hunter Biden) That will break the internet that you can only access through their Patreon or some premium subscription services have been selling you the illusion that they are the ones restoring the Republic because you bought their book and took a photo with them and it couldn't be done without your high dollar purchase of their products have sold you out the moment they opened their online store.

They learned this grifting from the one and only Michael Flynn who publicly disavowed Q' but still has a store open online selling Q' merchandise. These people have positioned themselves to be the heros of "The New Republic" that none of them will be around to enjoy because the people who are actually responsible for why you will have one do not have anything to sell you.

You all keep asking where are the good guys. And I will tell you they are actually doing their jobs. Who are not trying to be in the camera giving you updates about how they are defeating the Cabal.

Because when they surface and tell their stories. They will not be mentioning how the "Flynn (Paytriot) Network helped them do it. Why? Because the mission is not over. So stop asking who they are and where they are at.

How many interviews are you going to watch?

How many books are you going to buy?

How many events are you going to attend?

How much in donations are you going to continue to give?

Before you realize you are following wolves to a dinner where you are the meal?

Stop falling for this fake patriotism. All of this performative theatrical mockery of people who are actually on the Frontline as opposed to those dressing up at home doing videos & podcast about how they want you to join a fight that doesn't extend beyond armchair they ate sitting in are not the people saving your country.

Release yourself from the constant anticipation that you are about to receive some top shelf groundbreaking soon to be headline news from people who are giving you the illusion that this will be what brings down the temple.

And somehow it had alot to do with them because they took a picture with the person who broke the exclusive.

You are torturing yourself.

You are creating your own disappointment.

You are making it harder for yourself to understand why it's not unfolding as you been told.

You are not doing the inner work neccessary to discern who is blowing smoke up your @** and who isn't.

Look out for Com-12.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 4:13 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GFFJ-O5XEAAPud6?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 4:44 pm

White Hot Mic
@EDranir

Trump’s 11:11 posts this morning. Drop 1111…
38 seconds apart. Drop 38, like clockwork.
Iran
NK
LV
Border
Wall
Military start
Why now?
Think logically about the timing of everything happening.
Note increased military movement.
Note NG deployments

Prepare messages of reassurance based on what was dropped here to spread on different platforms.

The calm before the storm.

You have more than you know.

TRY THIS LINK TO READ:  NK and IRAN mentioned!!!
https://twitter.com/EDranir/status/1752394278343442507/photo/1

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GFHBTp7XEAET-jV?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 4:52 pm

EDranir
4h
Trump again…

1h 4m 50s later…
Drop 145
Drop 1450
Relevant?Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 1f914Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 1f9d0
See the 16:24 timestamp?
Was having trouble earlier with the delta from yesterday at 14:30:06 and Trump’s next truth today at 11:11:12
20h 41m 6s delta between posts. Mirror 16:24?Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 1f60eQ Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 1f914Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 1f9d0

https://twitter.com/EDranir/status/1752397533685469375/photo/1
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GFHERE-WsAAaFbi?format=jpg&name=large

https://twitter.com/EDranir/status/1752397533685469375/photo/2
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GFHERE9WMAAgSwi?format=jpg&name=large
https://twitter.com/EDranir/status/1752397533685469375/photo/3
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GFHERE-XYAYXTQy?format=jpg&name=large
https://twitter.com/EDranir/status/1752397533685469375/photo/4
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GFHERE9X0AAQilI?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 4:56 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GFHERpGXgAEGzgZ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:09 pm

Shadow of Ezra

@ShadowofEzra

[size=17]This is a picture of the rental house in Arden, Delaware Joe Biden lived in when he went to high school.

Children were abused in Arden, Delaware which was masquerading as a small Arts Colony.

Behind the mask of such small towns the forces of Dark Occult operate with impunity.

The Police won’t investigate these crimes, but are fully aware of them.

This Situal Ritual Abuse (SRA) is passed on from generation to generation.

Sacrifices were made to the Marquis of Hell, Moleck and such Entities in Arden.

These entities feed off the trauma of victims and the chemicals released.

A large part of the town of Arden, Delaware were part of this SRA Pedophile Community.

Torture techniques included; traumatic sexual abuse, physical torture with cattle prods, electric car batteries, locking into closets and small boxes for days.

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 GFIHZYJWQAAoy90?format=jpg&name=small
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next