Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 1:07 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E4LvC_wUUAQfGxN?format=jpg&name=small

How to make a bat virus that spreads to humans

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2021 5:07 pm

Results of a recent research endeavor from the United States indicate that bromelain or bromelain rich pineapple stem may be utilized as an antiviral agent against coronavirus disease (COVID-19) but also for potential future coronavirus outbreaks

https://www.news-medical.net/amp/news/20200917/Could-pineapples-be-a-new-weapon-against-COVID-19.aspx

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2021 5:08 pm

After the "miracle", i.e. expensive,
Vaccine is pushed on everyone, and the instances of Covid 19 drop. (Because they have been inflating numbers not because the vaccine is worth a crap. Easy to claim a drop by adjusting numbers) When do we hear Covid 19 "mutated" and it's back?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 1:20 pm

If you are doing well walking by Faith, you may not want to listen to this...

If you do listen, remember this is for those of the world, not those who have already escaped.

https://www.flemingmethod.com/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 7:36 pm

Dr. Sharri Tenpenny was banned from twtr for this video

https://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv/video/satanic-goal-behind-covid-plandemic
-------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------

In these states, with healthcare worker approval, children can be vaccinated without parental consent:
IA
ID
WA
AR

Children do NOT belong to the State. Health decisions belong ONLY to the family. Children are being manipulated ($1 trillion ad campaign!) This practice must STOP.

-----
They aren't missing anything of what we expected. That doesn't make it any less shocking to see it

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 2:16 pm

Weird.  (And I haven't verified), but:

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 4 E5tpqa0WUAANJwe?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 6:13 pm

Video of a television station of the Canary Islands (SPAIN) explaining how a locality in Bolivia has managed to be practically free of Covid with chlorine dioxide.

2 short vids at
https://twitter.com/Alpha_Mind7/status/1420156719666237446

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 7:36 am

can HCQ cure the flu?

In vitro inhibition of human influenza A virus replication by chloroquine

https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-422X-3-39
-----
90.00 for hcq

https://frontlinemedicaldoctors.com/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4