Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 8:57 am

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/scientists-doctors-halt-covid-vaccines/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=defender

12 Prominent Scientists and Doctors to EU Regulators: Address ‘Urgent’ Safety Concerns or Halt COVID Vaccines
In an open letter published this week, a group of 12 prominent scientists and doctors questioned “whether cardinal issues regarding the safety of the vaccines were adequately addressed prior to their approval” by the European Medicines Agency.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2021 1:20 pm

6r4$$h0qq€R

@maybe60794885
· 4h

Eyes on page 39

Link to cdc

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 1f447

https://mergeurl.com/o/3atGJ

H/T to 5:5
Show this thread

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 Ewhf3YQWQAUz22v?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2021 8:45 pm

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 EwgqjKEUUAsbI99?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2021 8:52 pm

Money talks

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 Ewf5BQTUcAAQt62?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2021 4:36 pm

So sad:

[size=15]Barb Loe, NVIC

@NVICLoeDown

·
8h

[/size]
Pediatric Nurse Brags About Getting COVID Vaccine While Pregnant – Baby is Stillborn 8 Days Later

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 EwrugzqXEAM97Ea?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2021 8:37 pm

More reports on what's in them.
I'm not bringing much patient/family testimony.  It's not good at all.

https://everlyreport.com/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-covid-vaccine/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 2:43 pm

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 Ew2Iq1rWQAMRlk6?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 10:22 pm

How to perhaps address some post vax damage:

https://www.jadweb.org/article.asp?issn=2221-6189;year=2018;volume=7;issue=2;spage=69;epage=73;aulast=Zhang

The effects of large doses of vitamin C and vitamin E on nerve injury, neurotrophic and oxidative stress in patients with acute craniocerebral injury

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 10:23 pm

Another one:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6437112/#!po=0.537634

Ascorbic Acid Facilitates Neural Regeneration After Sciatic Nerve Crush Injury

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 10:28 pm

More:
W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 EVg3WOrWkAAFp9w?format=jpg&name=medium
W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 EVg3WJnXQAcaGFY?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 10:47 pm

We've come full circle:

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 EVg3WSbXQAEzNfT?format=jpg&name=medium
W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 EVg3WHDWAAMJzHj?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 7:33 pm

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/gp-suspended-by-medical-council-over-refusal-to-give-covid-19-vaccine-1.4516239?mode=amp

Gerard Waters of Celbridge a ‘conscientious objector’ who opposes jab and test referral

----------------------------------
report:
W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 ExHXoCzXIAAkTxf?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 10:43 am

“SPAIN, February 15, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) —Forty-six nursing home residents who had received their first dose of Pfizer-BioNTech’s fast-tracked vaccination against COVID-19 at the beginning of January had died by the end of the month..
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/46-residents-in-spanish-nursing-home-die-after-receiving-covid-19-vaccine

I have been contacted by residents in Gibraltar stating that 53 people have died in 10 days immediately following the roll out of injections of the Pfizer mRNA COVID injections, and calling it a “massacre.”
https://healthimpactnews.

(I have tons of these..many new every day)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 11:30 am

Could this be on purpose to push people to the ModeRna vax?  IDK.

AstraZeneca updated its vaccine efficacy to 76 percent after it said earlier in the week the efficacy was at 79 percent. After AstraZeneca reported on Monday that the efficacy was at 79 percent, federal officials said the company used outdated data in its determination. AstraZeneca admitted they used “pre-specified interim analysis with a data cut-off" from Feb. 17 in its calculation of 79 percent efficacy. 
Trust in the AstraZeneca vaccine in Europe plummeted this week after some European countries suspended the vaccine over fear that it was causing blood clots in individuals. 
via thehill.com 

Researchers at the Greifswald teaching hospital in northern Germany said Friday they’ve discovered how the AstraZeneca COVID vaccine could cause blood clots that could lead to rare thrombosis in the brain, public broadcaster Norddeutscher Rundfunk reported.
The researchers found that AstraZeneca’s vaccine activates blood platelets, or thrombocytes, which typically only happens in the body when a wound is healing –– when the blood coagulates as the wound closes. In some patients, the vaccination activated a mechanism that caused blood clots to form in the brain, according to Deutsche Welle.
Experts hope the discovery could lead to targeted treatment for those who suffer similar clotting. But researchers emphasized that treatment would help only after the blood clot appeared — it wouldn’t prevent the clot from occurring.
“Our theory is that this is a strong immune response that most likely comes after the vaccine,” Holme said. “There is no other thing than the vaccine that can explain this immune response,” Holme said. It’s the same theory that Greinacher and his colleagues have put forward in Germany.
Holme added that there’s “no other history in these patients that can give such a strong immune response. I’m pretty sure it’s these antibodies that’s the cause, and I see no other reason than that it’s the vaccine that triggers it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 7:54 pm

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 Exb9qtMWYAMyMwQ?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 7:56 pm

Rutgers University

@RutgersU
· Mar 25

Moving toward a return to pre-pandemic normal, Rutgers has announced that students planning to attend the university in Fall 2021 will be required to be vaccinated against COVID.

https://go.rutgers.edu/5xmurx2q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 11:30 pm

MEDICAL SHOCKER: Scientists at Sloan Kettering discover mRNA inactivates tumor-suppressing proteins, meaning it can promote cancer. Dr. Eddy Bettermann MD.

https://dreddymd.com/2021/03/03/medical-shocker-scientists-at-sloan-kettering-discover-mrna-inactivates-tumor-suppressing-proteins-meaning-it-can-promote-cancer/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 2:15 pm

.Dr Quigley

@CarrollQuigley1
· Mar 26

So now I'm banned from uploading content to YouTube for reading the description of Moderna's MrNA technology platform directly from their own website.

Someone should tell Moderna they are violating the YT guidelines for medical misinformation.

https://www.modernatx.com/mrna-technology/mrna-platform-enabling-drug-discovery-development

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 ExbE6WgWUAYngvy?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 3:28 pm

https://rumble.com/veg3uf-canadian-doctors-speak-out.html

Rumble — "Evidence-based medical information should be the determining factor in all governmental healthcare rules, policies and procedures. Further, the first principle of medical and health care practice is to do no harm."
Read more at http://libertycoalitioncanada.com/professionals-against-lockdowns

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 3:40 pm

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 ExlyOwCWEAIfFlt?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 5:01 pm

Dr. Urso

@richardursomd
· Oct 21, 2020

Asymptomatic PCR positive pts are carrying small fragments of virus. Almost always too small to be infectious. They are spreading immunity not infection.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 5:58 pm

https://nypost.com/2021/03/27/chinas-deception-over-covid-origins-more-outrageous-every-day/

The former leader of the State Department’s task force investigating the origins of COVID-19 not only believes the virus escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, but also that it was the result of bioweapons research. 
“The Wuhan Institute of Virology is not the National Institute of Health,” says David Asher. “It was operating a secret, classified program. In my view, and I’m just one person, my view is it was a biological weapons program.” 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 5:59 pm

In case anyone was wondering why you stopped hearing about Texas two weeks after their restrictions were 100% lifted....

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 Exh9RAhXAAk8NYI?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 8:36 pm

This is a long report if you keep scrolling, and would need to be studied, but it sure is relevant.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/5988085_Using_Magnetic_Force_to_Enhance_Immune_Response_to_DNA_Vaccine

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 8:48 pm

Look at these dates and the numbers of reported deaths from covid !!   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 1f621 

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 Exl_DszWEAM3NUZ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 ExlzlmnXMAI_N4-?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 8:51 pm

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 Exl_DszWEAM3NUZ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 Exl_DrcXAAEM_6d?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 9:18 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/07/trump-administration-coronavirus-vaccine-pfizer

Trump administration refused offer to buy millions more Pfizer vaccine doses
This article is more than 3 months old
[size=14]Decision could delay the delivery of a second batch until the manufacturer meets its orders for other countries[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2021 11:50 am

100 ways disgusting.   covid testing

Panorama W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 1f310
@BBCPanorama
19h

BBC Panorama sent an undercover reporter inside one of the biggest UK Covid testing labs
Secret filming uncovered evidence of potential contamination and pressure to hit targets

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56556806

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 ExvR38_WYAYZGVy?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 9:09 am

How to Neutralize Potential Damage from mRNA Vaccines
(Ty, his wife and friends did the multi series TTAC=The Truth About Cancer)

By Ty Bollinger

https://thetruthaboutvaccines.com/stop-damage-mrna-vaccines/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 4:44 pm

These drugs are EXPERIMENTAL. 
W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 EyEQXvyVIAAzSc4?format=jpg&name=360x360
W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 EyEQXvyVoAAZJ_t?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2021 7:11 pm

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 EypeE-mWEAEtVag?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2021 6:36 pm

https://twitter.com/TJ0055/status/1380161105767624705

The THIRD WAVE is in the jab

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 2:22 pm

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 EzHVjSlW8AQYl2-?format=jpg&name=large
W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 EzHVjSmWQAA-0I1?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 6:50 pm

The SENICCAV cause non-specific antibodies against Platelet Factor 4.
If enough are made, this causes clots to form in your brain.
Risk is high for women aged 18-48 (tendency to autoimmune disorders?)

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2105385

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 6:51 pm

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 1f4a5
SHOCKING

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 1f4a5

A potentially fatal blood-clotting disease is 30 times more common among people who have received the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines, than those who've taken the troubled AstraZeneca jab, Oxford University scientists have found.

https://www.rt.com/news/521313-pvt-bloodclot-mrna-covid-vaccines/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 7:42 pm

N.E. Journal of Medicine issued another article on clotting problems after vaxx.

https://www.tctmd.com/news/blood-clots-after-covid-19-vaccination-linked-immune-response-uk-report

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 11:02 pm

《Kira Powers》

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 2695
@Earthlingz963
2h

Replying to@alumilynn@kassiekitsonand@YardleyShooting
I specifically asked Dmitry, before he was kicked off the platform, if this protocol would help you detoxify from the new
W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 1f489
's and he said, yes.
W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 EzdcvmAXsAIU2i_?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 10:43 pm

Vitamin D  

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8039288/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 9:22 pm

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 Ezs3XrlXEAUcK-m?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 1:54 pm

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 Ez_C8lgVcAwyNOD?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 4:46 pm

Infact vaccines

Dr. Chris Exley has a new paper out on the aluminum content in vaccines. It appears that the actual levels of aluminum in each vaccine varies widely from shot to shot.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0946672X21000523?via%3Dihub

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 11:00 pm

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 E0G_FgqXsAU93hP?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 1:46 pm

the generalized term for this is 'shedding'
Feisty Cat

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 1f339

(STILL not on frankspeech.com)

@CHHR01
· 1h

From the Pfizer guidance....

If you've had the vaccine, congratulations, your the guinea pig... now stay the hell away from me! ... 'nuff said.

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 E0KJC1mXMA830Ck?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 2:16 pm

Wow. WOW.
@cdcgov
only wants to examine post-vaccine infections with a PCR threshold of 28 or under.

That standard ignores 90+% of #Covid infections. The entire epidemic would have looked very different if it had been used.

"An RT-PCR Ct value ≤28"

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/downloads/Information-for-laboratories-COVID-vaccine-breakthrough-case-investigation.pdf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 4:57 pm

I think this is a better explanation of the above post:

Michael P Senger
@MichaelPSenger
3h

Unbelievable. All year, CDC has played dumb about the standard 37 to 40 cycle thresholds used for COVID PCR testing yielding 85-90% false positives. Lowering the threshold to 28 for post-vaccine testing is proof, if more was needed, they knew exactly what they were doing.

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 E0KV2uCVEAgjlx2?format=jpg&name=900x900

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 E0KV3nyVEAQ-mXY?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 4:57 pm

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 E0KV4nKVIAAhYef?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2021 10:28 am

https://www.salk.edu/news-release/the-novel-coronavirus-spike-protein-plays-additional-key-role-in-illness/

The paper, published on April 30, 2021, in Circulation Research, also shows conclusively that COVID-19 is a vascular disease, demonstrating exactly how the SARS-CoV-2 virus damages and attacks the vascular system on a cellular level. The findings help explain COVID-19’s wide variety of seemingly unconnected complications, and could open the door for new research into more effective therapies.
W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 Manor-figure-458x467Representative images of vascular endothelial control cells (left) and cells treated with the SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein (right) show that the spike protein causes increased mitochondrial fragmentation in vascular cells.
Click here for a high-resolution image.
Credit: Salk Institute

“A lot of people think of it as a respiratory disease, but it’s really a vascular disease,” says Assistant Research Professor Uri Manor, who is co-senior author of the study. “That could explain why some people have strokes, and why some people have issues in other parts of the body. The commonality between them is that they all have vascular underpinnings.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 7:27 pm

https://nicholaswade.medium.com/origin-of-covid-following-the-clues-6f03564c038

author:

Nicholas Wade

I'm a science writer and have worked on the staff of Nature, Science and, for many years, on the New York Times.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 9:34 pm

https://www.healthcentral.com/article/new-strains-of-covid-19

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 E05-6JRXoAEn_N7?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 9:39 pm

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 E05rjaIXoAEolSC?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS   W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W.H.O. COVID REVISIONS + IVERMECTIN NEWS
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next