Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2021 6:22 pm

this guy is qualified

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/12/counter-culture-mom-show-dr-richard-m-fleming-scientifically-explains-how-covid-19-is-a-bio-weapon/

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2021 8:11 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FGxplorXwA8RwC2?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2021 3:05 pm

Phony, phony, lies... about covid and covid death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUOWI5FfWjI

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2021 11:31 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FHNuEfeXoAMOD8Q?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2021 11:49 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FHfT3suXMAcTh1f?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2021 12:01 am

This seems to be a pretty good argument against vaxx 

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FHgS_2QVUAEdpZM?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2021 12:04 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FHfPqItXIAAA1U6?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2021 10:45 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FHjDhqHXEAsGqoo?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2021 12:15 pm

Investigation Has Launched After Three-Year-Old Girl Dies From Cardiac Arrest One Day After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine in Argentina

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 Iv_itfmx?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2021 12:24 pm

The end of covid?   'major vaccine failure'

vid

https://twitter.com/i/status/1475165228102946822

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2021 1:45 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FHiyKb9XEAQR6UU?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2021 8:08 pm

he plaque on the Merck display celebrating the miracle drug ivermectin.

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FFfr4PBX0AIWsKO?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2021 4:09 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FHpQVpJXMAMMUjq?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2021 6:58 pm

Here's the CDC using VAERS figures

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2021 7:29 pm

Denying patients hydroxychloroquine was premeditated murder.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2021 10:46 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FHlp1N-XoAINEmz?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2021 10:46 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FHleemiXwAY9oQv?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2021 10:49 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FHno3K_XIAUMpBj?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2021 10:53 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FHqVeOuVUAItjn0?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2021 11:20 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FHp_LLSVQAE6n9J?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2021 11:02 am

Yesterday Biden turned over covid management to the states.  That's something the dems went nuts on Trump over when he said it. 

Here are today's instructions on how you may live your life

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FHtY3NLXsAQ8cQH?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2021 1:06 pm

Bhakdi/Burkhardt pathology results show 93% of people who died after being vaccinated were killed by the vaccine.

This research was posted December 10, but I wanted to check with experts before posting. It's consistent with everything we know so far.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/bhakdiburkhardt-pathology-results

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2021 1:41 pm

Rumble — FINALLY - ITS ALL COME OUT! Covid19 is NOT ONLY a bioweapon- they put HIV/AIDS in it AND its designed to KEEP REPLICATING into over 180+ variants to bypass the Vaccine.... AND mRNA and the spike proteins are designed to damage the body and destroy the autoimmune system.
The MORE MASS vaccinations that are done -
THE MORE that 'Viral Immune Escape' happens

https://rumble.com/vqvhn1-we-knew-the-truth-would-come-out-but-this-is-worse.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2021 2:40 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FHuMiUiXEBo-O9b?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2021 8:51 pm

RFK JR explains why they're going after the children

quik vid  https://twitter.com/WestwoodParking/status/1474969006750633986

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2021 8:32 pm

https://medalerts.org/

Here are the Vaers reports to look through.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2021 5:24 pm

Dr. Malone outs two people who squashed HCL use outside of a hospital

Dr. Robert Malone on the Joe Rogan Experience discussing Dr. Vladimir "Zev" Zelenko @DrZelenkoFans and the steps that Rick Bright, Janet Woodcock and others took to sabotage and suppress hydroxychloroquine for early treatment of Covid-19.

https://twitter.com/DschlopesIsBack/status/1477039826251755520

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2021 5:29 pm

The Dr Malone-Joe Rogan interview is on  Spotify Joe Rogan podcast number 1757

They said it's off the charts

I'll probably have to wait for a specific link.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2021 6:28 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FH-RWgJVUAAmWse?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2021 6:30 pm

One hour with RFK Jr.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QlmOCZiurV0z/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2021 6:31 pm

A thread summarizing  Malone with Rogan

https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Witt/status/1477032151493267460

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2021 6:34 pm

Here's the link  It's a 3 hr show.  They say the last 45 min to an hr he burns it!!!

no need to sign up I don't think.  I never have.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3SCsueX2bZdbEzRtKOCEyT#login

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2022 12:18 pm

Kary Mullis was the inventor of the PCR test, who said it should never be used to detect a virus and criticized Fauci openly, then died mysteriously right before the Covid pIandemic was announced. But did you know he also exposed the HIV scam? They absolutely murdered him.”
vid
https://twitter.com/Eagle11f/status/1477696810458173454

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 12:51 pm

VAERS REPORT.    >VAERS is not official<  Anyone can file a report !!!

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FIRg1KVXEAggdY-?format=png&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2022 8:15 am

MASKS

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FIV--oXXoAg3Yfb?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2022 4:38 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FIXvH4sVQAAB8dX?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2022 9:11 pm

Too bad we don't learn from history

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FIYy_3PVgAApzYl?format=jpg&name=medium

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FIYy_3RVkAASTVE?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2022 9:12 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FIYm1uIX0Ac2i6r?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2022 2:13 pm

he magnification in PCR is measured by the number of cycles needed to make the DNA visible. Known as the Cycle Threshold (Ct) or Quantification Cycle (Cq) number, the higher the number of cycles the lower the amount of DNA in the sample.

So it’s alarming to discover that there are no international standards for PCR tests and even more alarming to discover that results can vary up to a million fold, not just from country to country, but from test to test.

Even the CDC itself admits PCR test results aren’t reproducible:

• “Because the nucleic acid target (the pathogen of interest), platform and format differ, Ct values from different RT-PCR tests cannot be compared.”

Despite the CDC’s own admission that PCR tests “may not indicate the presence of infectious virus,” its use to do exactly that in the case of Covid was accepted without question. Worse still, the measures taken against calling PCR into question have become progressively more draconian and underhanded since the very beginning.

https://brownstone.org/articles/pcr-tests-and-the-rise-of-disease-panic/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2022 4:27 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FIc7whVXIAYTnoO?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2022 9:42 pm

Pfizer strangles South America

https://twitter.com/i/status/1479274146458656770

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2022 9:24 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FIbN1t-VcAUkiN5?format=jpg&name=medium

video  https://twitter.com/HisPearlGurl/status/1479833018726551561

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2022 9:39 am

Steve Hasker is the president of Reuters. He is also on the board of Pfizer. So he's fact checking himself and he says he's right and we're wrong. Gotta sell those vaccines!

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FIlr4PlUYAM1_Qn?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2022 12:51 pm

New England Journal of Medicine:

“We also found no meaningful difference in the mean peak viral load or proliferation duration between vaccinated and unvaccinated participants”

The vaccine don’t protect you from getting or spreading Covid. - The Science

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2102507

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2022 12:53 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FImR7ycX0AYPhYo?format=jpg&name=small
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FImR-ZUWQAgLjTZ?format=jpg&name=small
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FImSAtTXsAYHN4B?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2022 9:06 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/dr-gottlieb-now-admits-cloth-masks-dont-provide-protection-covid-19-video/

--------

INDOCTRINATION NATION - Trailer - Inside the parent-led rebellion against the left's war on our kids
Watch: http://unwokeusadoc.com

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2022 10:05 pm

Most people won't take the time to explore any of these books about the truth about vaccines, but bottom line is this: It's never been proven that even one vaccine has ever improved the health of a single person, period.
Read these books, if you dare.

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FIoW0WdVkAAt4w3?format=png&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2022 9:22 am

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FIodeQMXIAICYiI?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2022 10:42 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3cB9WbNmns&t=5s
2 hrs. Another great doctor

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2022 8:13 pm

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FItLPSyXEAQThfL?format=jpg&name=large
Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 FItLPS0XMAMVaZe?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid   Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vaccinations and current stats, lies, laws on covid
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next