Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 12:04 am

This is 10 mins. It's not the in depth history of the vid in the post above, but
we haven't really discussed the infiltration of the Zionists into Christianity and
what kind of damage it has wrought.  
Pretty big I'd say.  Like huge.

I came across a verse while studying one day but lost track of it. I don't know
where it was.
But it was God talking to Israel through a prophet, and He said:

"I will restore your blood."

So we need not attempt the responsibility of knowing it all too heavily on ourselves,
As Thank God He's got this. 
We can deal from our best understanding of right and wrong, good and evil, with
His Guidance from the Word and the Spirit, as it should always be. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2oW63XkBhw&t=3s

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 9:02 pm

Another one.  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:19 am

HOUSE OF ROTHSCHILD

The story of the rise of the Rothschild financial empire founded by Mayer Rothschild and continued by his five sons.

video:
https://twitter.com/PatriotPraetori/status/1752336551869129081

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 9:38 am

Zadok 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 3 1f4ab

@zadokq244514

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 3 203c Big Picture Revealed

New Jerusalem ~ Khazaria ~Ukraine

The Ukraine/Russia War was to eliminate Ukrainians so they could be replaced by Israelis…

Ukraine is abolishing Christianity because Jews deny Jesus…

The Vatican will claim part of old Jerusalem..

Ukraine “Big Israel Project”..

Rick Wiles video 1 hr (removed from youtube)

https://twitter.com/zadokq244514/status/1728986104353992888

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 9:46 am

ShadowofEzra

·
10h

The Khazar Mafia Ashkenazi are not Slavs (or Jews).

The Bolsheviks were Khazar, like Benjamin Netanyahu.

12 million Christian Russians were slaughtered.

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 3 GF3upSJXUAAX6jv?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 6:29 pm

JackStr42679640

·
17h

The Vatican has been run by the Orsini family. Orsini are Tuscan Jews (Khazars) in Little Jerusalem (Vatican).

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 3 GF4CZl6awAASzmb?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 6:32 pm

On June 25, 1962 Democrats started with taking prayer out of school because they said it disrespected other religions.

On June 27, 1963 They disallowed the Bible from public readings because they said it disrespected other religions.

On July 1, 2017 they made gay marriage legal because they said it was a human right.

On June 14, 2021 They seemingly reclassified pedophiles as MAPs when they hung up the ‘Progress Pride Flag’ which includes ‘Minor Attracted Persons’ in it from White House portico between American flags for Pride Month ceremony because they said it’s a human right.

On December 12, 2022 They invited a drag queen to the White House that performs for children because they said it was educational.

On December 9, 2023 They allowed and approved the installation of a statue of Baphomet on in Iowa State Capitol by the Satanic Temple because they said not doing so disrespects their religion.

On January 31, 2024 the man that vandalized the Balhomet statue in Iowa State Capitol for Jesus Christ was charged with a hate crime because it disrespected their religion.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 3:59 pm

Also posted in the Feb. 2024 Tidbits thread.

This two part series just uploaded to Rumble a few days ago is excellent and will keep you busy for about 4 hours total. Part 01 is 1½ hours & part 02 is 2½ hours. I think Michael371 would have enjoyed this series as it as part 02 starts out referencing one of Mike’s favorite books, “The Gods of Eden” by William Bramley. Clf High, for those who listen to him talking about alien gods, talks a lot about much you’ll see in this series as well. Sit back and enjoy the show.

===================================================

Khazarian Mafia SATANISTS, CANNIBALS n The God Eaters PART 1 of 2

https://rumble.com/v4c2w39-khazarian-mafia-satanists-cannibals-n-the-god-eaters-part-1-of-2.html

===================================================

Khazarian Mafia SATANISTS, CANNIBALS n The God Eaters PART 2 of 2

https://rumble.com/v4c2vy8-khazarian-mafia-satanists-cannibals-n-the-god-eaters-part-2-of-2.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 12:52 pm

Dr. Areilla Oppenheim of the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, conducted the first comprehensive DNA study of Israelis and Palestinians in 2001. He concluded that the emigrants on ships to Palestine before it became Israel were of Mongolian 40% and Turkish 40% genome. There was no DNA connecting them to the original Middle Eastern Hebrews of 4,000 years ago in Jerusalem or Biblical territory.
This was confirmed by another DNA project from Dr. Eran Elhaik at the McKusick-Namans Institute of Genetic Medicine at the John Hopkins University of School of Medicine, in 2012. His conclusions were the same!
The so-called Jews of Ashkenanzi never emigrated from the Middle East.
At the same time, extensive DNA evidence showed that the Palestinians had 80% more or less DNA relations in their ancestors, who were therefore determined to be the real Semites.
The white Jews whose ancestors boarded ships to Palestine in 1882 before it was called Israel are not Israelites.
These white Eastern European descendants of German, Russian, Polish, Austrian, Georgian, etc., are not original Hebrews but converts from Turkey, Russia, Europe who claim to be chosen by God, but are descendants of the ancient Khazars of the Khazarian Caucus (Scythians). They denied this scientific evidence because they have made up myths of their own history, which many people in the West believed for a whole century, i.e. the Schofield Bible.
Because the real history of the newly founded "Israel in 1947" is no longer a secret today.
Since Palestinians have been found to be more or at least 80% DNA related to Palestine , many politicians and supporters of Israel are on the wrong side of history.
This information was confirmed by Shlomo Sand, a history teacher at Tel Aviv University, who wrote the book “The Invention of the Jewish People”.
In 2000, the Israeli government passed the Genetic Information Law, which makes it effectively illegal to use a DTC genetic testing kit in Israel.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:16 am

lSRAEL, not israeI.

don't be silly, or pretend not to know there's a difference, you just never knew quite what the difference was .

well, you're gonna find out.
sooner, rather than later.

--------------

THE PRESIDENT AND THE PRESS: ADDRESS BEFORE THE AMERICAN NEWSPAPER PUBLISHERS ASSOCIATION, APRIL 27, 1961

President John F. #Kennedy
Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, New York City

LISTEN: :point_right_tone1: bit.ly/3JkWFYC

"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it."

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations."

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match."

--------------

• THIS is the reason why Israel was saved for last.

• THIS is how the mainstream media complex consumed the world's most powerful military, along with hollywood [earth's greatest propaganda asset] and literally took over the world - using a rogue, mobile nation-eating ClA as it's wrecking ball.

• the "lSRAEL" you have seen on a map and prayed for/to your whole life is nothing short of a caliphate for the talmudic khazarian occult, and pyramid of affiliates.

• they knew their time would run out. they always know. they knew they been kicked out of every other society over generations. they knew jacob roth would die, and the balfour agreement with him. they knew when their lease would be up.

• ALL ALONG... these fake jooz tried to convert the USA Corp into their NEW lSRAEL caliphate - complete with all the common israeli city names presently throughout the US, along with all their faggy masonic, satanic and egyptian outposts and playsets with their little policy [police] enforcers providing local "good-ole-boy" protection.

• they perverted & changed our language so they could make rules and laws and statutes and codes, along with fake courts - all to enslave us without ever needing weapons to do it, just the constant threat was enough.

SLAVES NO MORE!!!

--------------

DO NOT BE CONFUSED BY NECESSARY TV OPTICS - THE PLAN IS ON POINT!! 

https://x.com/therubberduck79/status/1779584776862597508?s=12&t=znSz1egTcJ0ZdBYmoPQAwA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:24 am

Unplugging from the Matrix starts here.
1855 - ISIS Formed by Sanussi Family linked too UK Royals (Khazarian's)
1861 - Merged with 322 Skull n Bones (Khazarian's)
1870 - 1930 - BIG PHARMA (Khazarian's)
1871 -  Act of England [Secret Constitution placed by Secret Societie's] (Khazarian's)
1912 - Titanic/Olympic Sinking
(Who was onboard? What really happened?) Those who opposed the Federal Reserve killed.
1913 - Federal Reserve (Khazarian's)
1917 - The Balfour Declaration was a public statement issued by the British government  1917 during the first world war (ROTHSCHILD's/Khazarian's)
1917 - 1923 Bolshevic Revolution
1940 McDonald's - Khazarian's
1945 - 1959 Operation Paperclip/Mockingbird. - (Khazarian's)
1948 - Israel Formed (Khazarian/Bolshevic Govt)
1947 - CIA Formed - (Khazarian's)
1949 - Mossad Formed - (Khazarian's)
1963 - JFK - "I will splinter the CIA into 1000 pieces and scatter it into the winds"
1967 - Operation Mockingbird Exposed.

What happened next?
Vietnam/Korean War's, CIA supplying world with Drugs to sedate them.
Satanic music 
Regime change's
Think Islamic Regime in Iran
Think LIMA AGREEMENT

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 3:01 pm

This is being posted in April ‘Tidbits’ 2024 and ‘The Incredibly Evil Khazarian’ threads.

==============================================

Jeff Berwick of Dollar Vigilante finally goes there on Khazaria and the fake Jews. I’ve been waiting on Jeff for a long while to connect the Khazar and Israel dots together. This video is worth your time to see. Watch as Jeff swallows himself a big red pill. I’ve been watching Jeff’s channel for along while and this is Jeff’s first foray into the Khazarian problem. Good on you Mr. Berwick.

Loads of other goodie stuff in this video too. Much in this video about the “well planned” fall of the USA. Carve out time to watch. At least carve out time for the first 20 minutes if nothing else.

1 hour 22 minutes

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3pJpp4mW4629/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3