Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2023 6:54 pm

https://antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/Tatyana_Gracheva/Nevidimaya_Khazariia/Invisible_Khazaria.html#Khazaria_chimera_State

You’re going to want to see this. If you open the link above it will take you MONTHS to try to digest everything that is in there. Michael371 (who I dearly miss) would have loved knowing what is in here. Mike talked about the many subjects in this frequently. The link will open about ¼ of the way in where the Khazaria part really develops legs.

Below are screenshots from the beginning of this massive work. Share the link to this.

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 Goyim_10

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 Invisi10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2023 6:30 pm

Khazarian Mafia AGENCY's
● C_A
● NASA
● 14 EYES
Other not Public good luck to Research

Rockefeller have a 10 years Plan for Virus >> Covid <<
Covid start 2020 end 2030
Watch Agenda 2030
Do you belive in Coincidence

When they [the Khazarian Mafia] realized they had lost control of the Military-industrial complex they turned to Porton Down biowarfare.
Think Covid

Khazarian Mafia Blackmail
● MI6
Attorney General William Barr
● Lolita Island >> Epstein Island <<
● Macron Slave of Rothschilds

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 221a1412ba482784
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 471ada1e3efa56c1

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2023 6:34 pm

[ltr]@PierreBeso[/ltr]

10h
Replying to 
@QBeliever3   and   @Dean1776NCSWIC

The Cabal is made up of the 13 most influential secret agencies in the world
If that doesn’t work the KM [Khazarian Mafia] assassinates them, like they did to McKinley, Lincoln and JFK.
power in Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, parts of Europe and in a section of the US power elite.
Israel is under Control from C_A
Watch OP Mossad
Israel Secret Service [MOSSAD]
ISIS Terror Org.
Real Name [Israel Secret Intelligence Service]
Who Creat C_A
Follow the Family
Think for your self

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 0afaff178c62b22b
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 79f48cc4828ddae5

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2023 12:29 am

Glad I clicked on this video. Just wait till you get to ~10 minutes in when Texe gets into the Jews wanting Ukrane/Khazaria back as their homeland.

Notes wrote:
Texe Marrs on the Jeff Rense Show July 21, 2014.
Removed by YouTube on May 31, 2018

The history of the Khazarians, specifically the Khazarian Mafia (KM), the World’s largest Organized Crime Syndicate that the Khazarian oligarchy morphed into by their deployment of Babylonian Money-Magick, has been nearly completely excised from the history books.

Below screen capture is from the comments.

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 Texx_m10

The Jewish Coup in Ukraine/Khazaria - Texe Marrs

45 minutes

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Q5kyNexQgisl/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 6:20 pm

Benjamin Fulford — July 31th 2023: First hand experiences with various secret societies that control the world

This was one hell of an article. Even though it’s Benjamin Fulford (discern – grain of salt) it’s worthy of your time to read. I couldn’t tear my eyes away from this one. Lots of Khazarian Mafia info (and lods more) in this one. You might be shocked at some.

VARIOUS SECRET SOCIETIES: There are ten (10) of them Fulford describes and is in contact with. Heady stuff.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2023/07/benjamin-fulford-july-31th-2023-first-hand-experiences-with-various-secret-societies-that-control-the-world-updated/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 1:48 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

3h.

Nice dig Anon 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 1f44a2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 1f525

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 F0ef48d29ce763ffBravojammer

@bravojammer

3h

In an article on Veterans Today, “The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia” shows the origins of a group that has infiltrated every aspect of government, banking, finance, military, intelligence & medical pharma in every country which has exerts its control even to today by starting wars causing poverty & suffering of its people. The Ukraine war is one of these wars.
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 07cc5fee1b7fc38e

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 168a0641b24fdd91
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 Ec606dcc0d0ccbc1
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 7535e25349d95f99

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 7:16 am

Germany vs the Jews

https://truthsocial.com/@Libertas/posts/110981052206725243

won't embed

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 10:43 am

Dove wrote:
Germany vs the Jews

https://truthsocial.com/@Libertas/posts/110981052206725243

won't embed

Probably why.  Wink

Not found
This resource could not be found

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 7:04 am

IPOT2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 2753 the Listful

[ltr]@IPOT1776[/ltr]
·Aug 19

Replying to [ltr]@truthseeker8891[/ltr]

Judah, the son of Jacob, was not a Jew but a Hebrew and Israelite.
Benjamiites - tribe in Israel; not Jews.
Royal seed - house of David
Priests - tribe of Levi
After the house of Judah returned from Babylon some of the priests, intermarried with foreigners. These marriages with the Hittites & Canaanites were condemned by Ezra and Nehemiah.
This is the origin of what we now know as the 'Jew'.
Today's Jew is of Edom. Hittites, Canaanites and Khazar.
We are true Israel. A people, not a land.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 4:17 pm

I was able to vet that this Sarah Ashton person is real. Obviously someone screen captured this before it went poof but archive captured it. Sarah Ashton is a real Ukrainian woman in the Ukraine armed forces. The woman in the photo might be Sarah with darker hair. Knowing what we know about the Khazarian (Jewish) Mafia gives the patch she is holding up in the photo some strong legs to run with though.

@SarahAshtonLV

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ftsa&q=%40SarahAshtonLV&iax=images&ia=images

https://archive.is/Th35L

https://sarahashtoncirillo.substack.com/

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 Sarah_10

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 Jew_uk10

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 5:17 pm

I've been seeing this image below for quite a while here & there and I only thought of it as a meme someone created, however in light of the above post I'm reconsidering that view.

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 Jewkra10

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2023 4:53 pm

HOLY F**KING COW!!!!

This is a gold mine. Rick Wiles – TruNews – and it vets the last few posts above. This one will drive Dove out of her ever-loving mind! The Christian Zionists must be so proud. Share it with ‘em, won’t you.

Screenshot taken @15 minutes into video

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 Ukrain14

Make time for this!!!! Everything Michael371 debated on this forum with many of us about IS-RA-HELL et al is coming around. Even the normies can’t miss this one.

First published at 10:01 UTC on September 4th, 2023.

ONE (1) sphincter tightening hour.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8jnO6EdZYSXC/

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2023 5:51 pm

SGAnon just went there!

I hope that he will flesh this out more in later posts and/or future audio files. I would like to hear his thoughts and research on Khazaria.

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 Sganon10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 2:41 pm

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 9000bf8190a16d4c
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 A2cc3007c27ab1a2
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 51dcc366d0a51fae

JewishContributions.com

Last edited by Dove on Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2023 11:12 am

Trending
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 0e310009f6515231

BULLZEYE 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 1f3af
@utism

Lots of talk about interest rates:
Usury (charging interest) is only permissible in Judaism. Jesus flipped tables over it & every other religion outlaws it because it turns people into slaves to debt.
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 2721s - teach that White Gentiles are goyim (beasts) & will be their willing slaves.
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 2721s - Wrote/passed the Federal Reserve Act & have controlled Central Banks for 1,000s of years. ( archive.org/details/pdfy-Yc5BE)
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 2721ish Law - they won’t charge other 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 2721s interest, only Gentiles.
Get it?
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 F1be1b006baaabc4

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 76e6b6a4a109f3ce
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 5933b2eee0afea47
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 5933b2eee0afea47

researcher likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2023 9:17 pm

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 37a013dae88dbea0
Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei [NSADP], geobbels coined the term nazi from NAtional soZIalistiche ( national socialist). hitler was a zionist though, look up the transferr agreement.
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 C6d1100cb23b4f4b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2023 9:20 pm

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 F606ffdcd720cce8
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 50dd5eb0ff087026
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 Dea8abbd3e3b46d8
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 306c6fefeb336e09

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2023 8:18 am

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 99902c91ca642473
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 B94882c0bf9ff2ef

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2023 10:26 am

I just checked. There are plenty of those Stewart Warner depression coins for sale. Just do a search and you'll fine 'em. I'm mighty tempted to get one.

This is the same Stewart Warner that made speedometers for the Ford Model-T and later made some really cool radio receivers. I have one of those radio receivers, an AM & shortwave version still waiting to be restored someday.

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 44338710

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2023 10:40 am

That's cool!  Recall how involved FORD MOTOR was in the nazi effort.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 1:55 pm

Clif posted yesterday 09 Oct. The REAL reason Israel exists. We've gotten to close to exposing the Khazarian Mafia core and they running scared! Cue up the latest false flag. Israel and Hamas, grab a script and get on stage. The show is starting.

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 Clif_i10

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 7:01 am

Sorry that this link is all in Italian. I used a translator to convert some of it to English but there is much more to see there if you go to the link.

https://puntomarinero.com/what-is-khazar-tamga/

Quote :
What caused the current interest in the sign? The same Khazar tamga, whose photograph is presented below, is now the subject of particular scrutiny by researchers. It can be said that it attracted attention even at a time when the greatest Ukrainian historian M.S. Hrushevsky, chairman of the Central Rada, as a coat of arms for the People's Republic of Ukraine, proposed the use of a trident of Kievan Rus. At the beginning of 1918 it was approved. However, soon, a year later, it was replaced by the emblem of the Soviet Union, which was depicted as a sickle with a hammer.

Today, many Ukrainians believe that only a trident can symbolize the state of their lands. This fact is confirmed by many events, including the issue of the magazine "Trident", of a political nature and published in Paris in the twenties of the last century. This magazine was focused on Ukrainian immigrants. On its pages was exhibited one of the versions of significance for the history of Ukraine and Russia of the figure depicted on coins and seals of ancient Russia, as well as other objects of ancient and later antiquities.

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 What-i11

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 12:07 pm

FREEMAN_77
@FREEMAN_77

THIS NWO IS BABYLON TO BE CLEAR. IT HAS ANY SECRET SOCIETIES FAKE RELIGIONS AND IS BUILT UP IN THE BANKING INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX. THE KAZARIAN MAFIA ASHKENAZI JEWS IS PART OF THIS. THIS HERE IS THE INCEPTION OF THIS ALLIANCE THAT HAS GROWN YUGE OVER THE YEARS
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 Fefd25fcba50ed3b

the graphic isn't reposting

The whole thread is in Daily  10 October.

Last edited by Dove on Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 3:13 pm

Benjamin Fulford out did himself this week on his weekly report. I’ve screen captured the main Khazarian Mafia part that begins the report (omitting photos) and there is much more to see at the link.

2023_10_09 report

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2023/10/benjamin-fulford-october-9th-2023-cult-of-baal-stages-mass-sacrifice-of-jews-and-palestinians-in-doomed-attempt-to-get-money/

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 Bf_0010
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 Bf_0110
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 Bf_0210
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 Bf_0310
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 Bf_0410
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 Bf_0510

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 8:33 pm

[ltr]Kenoleary[/ltr]

Replying to 
[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

I have to say that this really intrigued me, I decided to dive deeper at israelidecorations.net/Other/S.
That .999% silver medallion measures 33mm and I am sure it's just a coincidence that the Cabal places their stamp on everything evil with a 33 (33rd degree). Also, notice the very tiny 999 on the left rim, oh that's not a upside down 666, no really, and of course all silver coins and medals are stamped how much silver (I have never seen these and I am a coin collector). I could be wrong. Now, the scroll on the right is intended to be the Torah, but pointing a military bomber at it sure reminds me of that 747 hitting the tower. Conclusion, my red alert monitoring is going off here. They put it in your face! Use your own discernment.

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 Ea547c9b81cc3b6a
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 D1762a37c55471ae

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2023 3:08 pm

Here's a mouthful from an Anon

1. The European Economic Community, the Fascist/Nazi EUROPAISCHEN WIRTSCHAFTSGEMEINSCHAFT est. Berlin 1942.

2. The plans for today's Europe were made at the 3rd meeting of the EEC, in Strasbourg, at the Maison Rouge Hotel, on the 10th August 1944. (The Red House Report)

3. Those plans were delivered to the London U.S. embassy that November.

4. The U.S. left the Nazi intelligence apparatus intact throughout Europe, including the U.K. and brought in the top Nazi intelligence chiefs, Admiral Wilhelm Canaris, Abwehr, Generalmajor Reinhard Gehlen, Hitler's Intelligence EAST, a team of Waffen S.S. Colonels, Sommer, Kirchdaum, Schmidt etc. etc. and for U.S. Army Operations, Waffen S.S. Bridadefuhrer Fritz Gustave Kraemer, to write the 1947 "Truman National Security Act" which founds the CIA & NSC.

5. The U.S. started to reinstate the new EEC in the late 1940's. placed the ex- Nazi Gauleiter of Cologne, Konrad Adenauer in power as Germany's new Chancellor. The 1st Commissar of the European Commission, Walter Hallstein the Nazis lawyer.

6. The 3rd. Reich continues to expand under it's new management while it rots from the core.

7. The U.S. officially joins it's creation, at a summit, in Washington, on the 30th April 2007, by signing up to a SINGLE MARKET and "Convergence" in nearly 40 areas, "Intellectual Property" being one of them.

8. While the good little Nazis are "flocking" to the polls all over Europe, the plans for the collapse of the United Estates of Europe and America are well underway, to be replaced by a NWO Bolshevik Zionist Global dictatorship.
As the last leader of a Sabbatean-Frankist--Crypto Jewish, Bolshevik regime, Josif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili, (Joseph Stalin) once said,
"Populations will more readily abandon their national loyalties to a vague regional loyalty than they will for a world authority. LATER, the Regionals can be brought all the way into a single world dictatorship."
THIS IS THE LATER...YOU HAVE BEEN BROUGHT ALL THE WAY...THE INFRASTRUCTURE FOR THE WORLD DICTATORSHIP IS ALMOST COMPLETE 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 6:48 pm

Phoenicians, Canaanites, etc.   CANA translates to bankers.

Maxwell.  There should be more at this tiktok acct.

https://www.tiktok.com/@smitty0404/video/7225375706836913450?q=thorsleftbaw&t=1698104729436

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 3:27 pm

[ltr]@Pork11358[/ltr]
·3h

Replying to 
[ltr]@Libertas[/ltr]

Kazarian pseudo Jews originality from turkey, Mongolia and China believ me it or not. Look up heHerber Samuel Lewis 1937. Look up Isaac and Ishmael in OT. Then look up Sadducees in the NT that crucified Christ, Look up the Muslim Hussini the 1st to be appointed to Palestinian by the fake Jews. Not every Jew is a Hebrew but all Hebrews r Jews very deep n complex. The world’s biggest deception n it’s all coming out. Fasten your seatbelts.

----------------------------
Orthodox Jews are not Zionists. Orthodox Jews adhere to the Torah. Zionists adhere to the Talmud. The Talmud is mysticism/Babylonian ritual magic. The Zionist are the Khazarians, the OGs of identity theft. Zionists are not our friends. Zionists = Mossad = the attackers on 9/11.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2023 8:42 pm

http://www.renegadetribune.com/protocols-of-zion-jewish-outline-for-world-domination-and-destruction-of-the-goyim/

The history of the Protocols

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 7:24 pm

https://rense.com/general88/hist.htm

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 Newlog_o

The History Of The House Of Rothschild

By Andrew Hitchcock

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 8:49 pm

The Habiru, also known as the Hyksos, came to be called the Hebrews.  

https://www.khanacademy.org/humanities/ancient-art-civilizations/ancient-near-east1/x7e914f5b:canaanites/a/canaanites-an-introduction

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 9:45 am

Dove wrote:
https://rense.com/general88/hist.htm

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 Newlog_o

The History Of The House Of Rothschild

By Andrew Hitchcock

Damn loooooooooong read. I've been at it for over a solid hour and I'm only half way through. Very detailed suppressed history. I recommend reading this.

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 4:08 pm

2023_11_05 Sorting Through History; Correcting the Record on Khazaria - Mel K & Matt Ehret

I’m currently watching this and am finding it both interesting and enlightening. Before the first 10 minutes were played through it had gone through how the people who were behind the Balfor Declaration, holocaust, and the establishment of Israel for a Jewish homeland were all themselves anti-Semites (now corrected from Jews to Khazarians). This was a subject MUCH DISCUSSED on this forum with Mike (michael371) back in the day before the history of the Khazarians was being actively studied and revealed. Mike was adamant that it was the Jews themselves (can you say ROTHSCHILDS) that did the Holocaust to fellow Jews then laid "the poor poor Jews - never again" guilt trip on the world so that the Israel state could happen. Mike didn’t have the Khazarian part. None of us back then had it either. I so miss Mike. I would love to hear his take on things now with the Khazar’s added to our knowledge base.

Give this video a shot even if you have to break it into smaller bits. I think it would hold up well as just a plain Jane Mp3 audio file as well. Audio only would miss viewing a few maps, but hey, haven’t we already seen about a bazillion of those Khazaria maps already anyway?

1 hour 56 minutes

https://rumble.com/v3tyksp-mel-k-and-matt-ehret-sorting-through-history-correcting-the-record-on-khaza.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 2:21 pm

Wall Street Apes
@WallStreetApes

·11h

For those “Standing with Nazis”
They’ve already tried to exterminate you in once with their mRNA vaccines 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 1f489

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 Cdbcabe311670f51

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 8:42 pm

Can we find a good answer for this?  Did they just steal the word?

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 3fd28da7fe9217d0

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2023 11:52 am

Posted this in 'November Tidbits 2023', ‘Israel Is Ra El’ & ‘Evil Khazarians’ topics as well so we can't loose it.  Wink

=============================

SGAnon is getting it . . .  chuckle

https://truthsocial.com/@RealSGAnon/posts/111403378146635958

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 Israel10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2023 3:57 pm

Hamas CREATED by WHO? United States & Israel for Rothschild 911 Return only more DEATHS
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 B988656350ffd2ba
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 Eb7f573767be92ce
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 F0b29a486d092679
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 5e91c8710ecad252

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2023 5:49 pm

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 D5c29bb374822d07

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 4:20 pm

2023_12_06

Watch the latest from Max Igan that he just uploaded today. He’s now back in Acapulco too. Screenshot below was taken from his video and there’s plenty more to see and hear. Max goes total scorched earth on Israel. He just comes right out, no holds barred and says it... “Israel needs to disappear” (paraphrased cause there is a lot more he says you’ll wanna hear). I'm currently about half way through the video.

Bombs away !!!

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 Hannib10

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LgZ11HiI82SR/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 12:30 pm

World War 1.  And the press as enemy of the people even then.

https://archive.org/details/benjamin-h.-freedman-speech-unedited-version-1961

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 2:21 pm

Red flag thing about Trump that bothers me . . . A LOT ! ! !

Trump Meets With Chabad Rabbis In Oval Office

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 Chabad10

Chabad rabbis meet with President Trump as he proclaims Education and Sharing Day on the anniversary of the birth of the Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 5:13 pm

Every time they are exposed, they change their name.

Canaanites
Chazars
Khazars 
Ashkenazi Jews
Bolsheviks 
Communists
Marxists
Socialists
International Zionists
Progressives
Socialists 
Socialist Democrats 
Globalists

Join: GhostEzra (https://t.me/GhostEzra)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 11:29 am

Zionist bankers still scheme to rule the world.  She points outt the parallels, 
Is her history accurate?  
Who is Israel trying to bring onto their side now?
What are the ultimate consequences of joing?
Is that the globalist goal?  Take down the opposition.

https://twitter.com/JackStr42679640/status/1748219855109832723

Last edited by Dove on Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 11:32 am

A coin tells the story
quik vid
https://twitter.com/LogiForce/status/1748293606169858364

===========

Said Havaara Agreement of 1933:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 GEMwXX2WkAAZHG1?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 11:53 am

Ashkenazi is Khazarian. Think: Baal worship. Think: Human sacrifice.

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 GEKcBuxX0AAyD55?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 9:28 pm

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 GEaAP1rXoAEMhpB?format=jpg&name=medium
2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 GEaAJVGWYAIewKP?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 11:42 pm

WarNuse

'Khazarians Develop Into A Nation Ruled By An Evil King, Who Had Ancient Babylonian Black Arts, Occult Oligarchs Serving As His Court. During This Time, Khazarians Became Known To Surrounding Countries As Thieves, Murderers, Road Bandits, And For Assuming The Identities Of Those Travelers They Murdered As A Normal Occupational Practice And Way Of Life.'

VT, By Preston James, Ph.D, March 10, 2022

https://veteranstoday.com/2022/03/10/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 11:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 9:42 am

Important look into history of the KAZARIAN Mafia origins and how the Kazars married into the Roman empire
And moved west into European countries.

[{Unfortunately this video does not talk about Intelligence operations dating back to Roman empire. (Vatican) .. Templers nights, Nights of Malta military operations and such)

Later on the Kazar Jews created The Rothchilds .

( This documentary explains the two different sets of Jews.. one original from Israel and one other sector that took the Jewish culture, religion as a way of political movements ...)

https://youtu.be/Xba-fVO7zxU?si=ZIOXtfLqmqjTISfg

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia   2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2022_03 The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next